World Cup just like WW2

Fred Gringioni

Jun 25, 2010, 2:41:49 AM6/25/10
Specifically, the European Western Theater.

The English are playing tough defense, the French surrendered and the next
round pits England vs. Germany.

Bob Martin

Jun 25, 2010, 1:50:14 AM6/25/10

The difference is that the USA was there at the start ;-)

Betty

Jun 25, 2010, 4:39:48 AM6/25/10

Bob Martin wrote:
> The difference is that the USA was there at the start ;-)

Pearl harbour was a draw.

Ningi

Jun 25, 2010, 5:27:33 AM6/25/10

The French AND the Italians surrendered.

Pete

Michael Press

Jun 25, 2010, 2:11:34 PM6/25/10
In article <i01j4t$d1j$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
"Fred Gringioni" <soulinth...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dunquerque

--
Michael Press

drmofe

Jun 26, 2010, 9:30:46 PM6/26/10
On Jun 25, 6:41 pm, "Fred Gringioni" <soulinthemach...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Specifically, the European Western Theater.
>
> The English are playing tough defense, the French surrendered and the next
> round pits England vs. Germany.

An outfit from the River Plate gets a couple of surprise victories.

Betty

Jun 28, 2010, 5:34:53 AM6/28/10

Henry

Jun 28, 2010, 7:01:31 AM6/28/10
wrote:
> Specifically, the European Western Theater.
>
> The English are playing tough defense, the French surrendered and the next
> round pits England vs. Germany.

Bit awkward if Germany win.

We didn't take the biggest (proportional) losses this time.

Steven Bornfeld

Jun 28, 2010, 12:17:19 PM6/28/10

Looks like a good read. The only novel of Dick's I've read is "The
Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch--I think during middle school.

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com