Dr. Verner Moeller, meet Dr. Eddy Coyle

BLafferty

Sep 12, 2010, 6:45:59 PM9/12/10

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 12, 2010, 9:56:17 PM9/12/10
BLafferty wrote:

> http://www.utexas.edu/news/2010/09/10/mcgraw_sports_doping/

Just from reading the BACKGROUND, this is going to be a very sympathetic
lecture to Lance, which isn't surprising considering the locale in
Lance's backyard. I would imagine the Austin American Statesman rag
will then follow up with a puff-piece of how great this lecture was in
dispelling all the myths surrounding the "unproven" doping allegations
against Lance.

Any idiot can look at the media and realize that the media has been
Lance's cocksucker since 1991. That's because 98% of the media is
stupid, gullible, and wants to promote fairy tales, since it sells
newspaper and magazines.

The only way you can believe Lance is innocent is if you also believe OJ
is innocent.

Magilla

--D-y

Sep 12, 2010, 10:29:27 PM9/12/10

Quoting from the above link:
<Moeller, a professor in the Department of Sport Science at Aarhus
University, has written or co-authored several books on drugs and
sports, including "Elite Sport, Doping and Public Policy," "The Doping
Devil" and "The Essence of Sport." He has lectured at academic
gatherings throughout Europe and is regularly engaged by the media as
Denmark's leading public intellectual on doping in the sports world.>

"The Doping Devil" doesn't sound like a "sympathetic" title.

You could be right, of course, but I see "the media" being a whole lot
less kind, so to speak, to Lance Armstrong, since No-novitsky hit the
scene. And you know how the American people, instead of idolizing
Jerry Lewis and RIchard Virenque like the French, love to build heroes
up and then tear them down.

I might be able to attend the lecture, and will report.
Lessee, where did I put that last Livestrong bracelet...
--D-y

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 12, 2010, 10:54:34 PM9/12/10

--D-y wrote:

Trust me, Texas University wouldn't have him there unless he was a Livestrong
semen guzzler. Lance's PR team (Fabio et al) is likely behind this. This is
right up there with the ludicrous Vrijman report that attempted to whitewash
Lance's EPO positives by claiming the lab did all sorts of "unethical"
things.

In fact, the lab did nothing unethical.

Magilla

Frederick the Great

Sep 13, 2010, 2:56:42 PM9/13/10
In article <4C8D84C0...@sandiegozoo.org>,
Magilla Gorilla <m.go...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:

Is anyone innocent? Orinthal James Simpson was
acquitted of the murder charges brought against him.
Lance Armstrong has not even been charged.

--
Old Fritz

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 13, 2010, 10:27:20 PM9/13/10
Frederick the Great wrote:

OJ did commit the murders.* Just because a jury of GEDs didn't find him
guilty doesn't mean Jack to me. OJ was found liable in civil court. His DNA
was at the murder scene...tons of other evidence. Juries are stupid.

For some strange reason you think I am obligated to wait until formal charges
have been leveled. Wrong. I can make the determination that Lance is
guilty on my own. What, you think if a jury acquits Lance that I am
obligated to go along with that?

Please.

Magilla

* P.S. Do you know what Ron Goldman said to Nicole Simpson when he saw her in
heaven? He said, "Here's your fucking glasses."

Fredmaster of Brainerd

Sep 14, 2010, 1:19:12 AM9/14/10
On Sep 13, 7:27 pm, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:
> Frederick the Great wrote:
> > In article <4C8D84C0.28D05...@sandiegozoo.org>,

Don't be such a god-damned candyass.

It's one thing to think that LANCE doped. Lots of us think
that, some think it's beyond a reasonable doubt, some not.

It's another thing to think that LANCE is going to be found
guilty by USADA and stripped of a TdF title.

And it's yet another thing to think that LANCE is going to be
found guilty by a court of some unspecified crime - fraud,
perjury, tampering with a witness, conspiracy to distribute
a controlled substance.

You've been beating your chest about how LANCE is going
up the river, so don't candyass out and say that if he gets
off of the legal charges and is merely guilty-by-presumption
of doping, that all your monkey farts were still justified. Take a
position and stick to it.

Fredmaster Ben

LawBoy01

Sep 14, 2010, 1:27:49 AM9/14/10
On Sep 13, 9:27 pm, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:
>Just because a jury of GEDs didn't find him
> guilty doesn't mean Jack to me.

And some "anonymous" fuckwit's hate filled diatribe doesn't mean
anything to Lance.

William R. Mattil

Sep 14, 2010, 8:24:13 AM9/14/10

Absolutely

Bill

--

William R. Mattil

http://www.celestial-images.com

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 14, 2010, 12:31:53 PM9/14/10
LawBoy01 wrote:

Lance hates people who expose him for doping. He calls their employer
and tries to get them fired. Is that the hate you're talking about?

Magilla

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 14, 2010, 12:35:25 PM9/14/10
"William R. Mattil" wrote:

It will mean something to Lance whe he goes on trial, jackass.

Magilla

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 14, 2010, 12:40:11 PM9/14/10

Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:

Yeah, so what the fuck are you implying when you say it's "another thing." What
the hell is that suppose to me - that it won't happen?

> And it's yet another thing to think that LANCE is going to be
> found guilty by a court of some unspecified crime - fraud,
> perjury, tampering with a witness, conspiracy to distribute
> a controlled substance.

Yeah, so?

> You've been beating your chest about how LANCE is going
> up the river, so don't candyass out and say that if he gets
> off of the legal charges and is merely guilty-by-presumption
> of doping, that all your monkey farts were still justified. Take a
> position and stick to it.
>
> Fredmaster Be

Hey fuckhole...I can't predict what jurors will do - especially since most jurors
are so enamored with celebrity. My position is clear - Lance doped his entire
career. Whether or not a jury comes to that conclusion has nothing to do with me.

My position has never vacillated.

Bitch,

Magilla

LawBoy01

Sep 14, 2010, 12:49:20 PM9/14/10
On Sep 14, 11:31 am, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org>
wrote:

Prove it or STFU. Names? Dates? Times? Sources? But we're wasting
time, so STFU.

LawBoy01

Sep 14, 2010, 12:51:03 PM9/14/10
On Sep 14, 11:40 am, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org>
wrote:
> Magilla- Hide quoted text -

Fag

LawBoy01

Sep 14, 2010, 12:56:19 PM9/14/10
On Sep 14, 11:31 am, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org>
wrote:

Also, why can't I ever find an article where Frankie says "Fuck you,
Lance. You got me fired?" Do you expect Frankie to testify to that
in court?

LawBoy01

Sep 14, 2010, 1:01:21 PM9/14/10

Ever wonder WHY you don't hear Frankie say that? Maybe because he
could get sued for libel/slander. Oh, why did Frankie get fired from
Rock Racing? Surely not because he has a moral objection to doping.

BLafferty

Sep 14, 2010, 1:12:58 PM9/14/10

Do you really think Armstrong is going to sue anyone in this country for
defamation? Frankie has already testified that he heard Armstrong admit
that he was a doper. He's stated publicly that he had doping
discussions with Armstrong while training. Has Armstrong sued him? No.
Why? Because the last thing Armstrong wants is Betsy guiding Frankie
through discovery in litigation.

Don't you have a complaint to draft in a PI action?

LawBoy01

Sep 14, 2010, 1:13:33 PM9/14/10
On Sep 14, 11:56 am, LawBoy01 <phi...@pwm-law.com> wrote:

Magilla:

Does this sound like a contrite doper?

---------

Frankie's Diary (http://www.frankieandreu.com/diaries/diary99a.html)
What would the day be like?

July 1, 1999

I was wondering what today would be like. For eight years I have done
the token medical tests that the Tour gives its riders each year. It
consisted of a two-minute EKG, weight, height, fat test, blood
pressure, pulse, and lung capacity test. That was it, the whole
procedure had the riders in and out in under ten minutes. This year
because of all the past doping problems and the French crackdown on
doping I was expecting something different. I was wrong, it was the
same test as usual -- only quicker.

LawBoy01

Sep 14, 2010, 1:27:57 PM9/14/10
> Don't you have a complaint to draft in a PI action?- Hide quoted text -

Brian,

Betsy's testimony isn't and will never be worth a shit. We've heard
it time and time again. It didn't matter in the SCA arbitration and
it won't matter in this False Claims Act suit. It's pre-USPS
testimony.

-Philip

LawBoy01

Sep 14, 2010, 1:28:47 PM9/14/10
> Don't you have a complaint to draft in a PI action?- Hide quoted text -

Why doesn't Frankie come out and say hey Lance, you got me fired!

BLafferty

Sep 14, 2010, 1:38:20 PM9/14/10

Try reading what I wrote, FuckTard. Betsy driving *Frankie's* defense
to a defamation suit from Armstrong would be a nightmare came to life
for the Uniballer. The last thing Armstrong wants is to have to go
through discovery in a case he commenced for defamation. This isn't the
UK or France with the defamation laws are more favorable to the plaintiff.

You guys have to take a bar exam in Texas?

BLafferty

Sep 14, 2010, 1:39:42 PM9/14/10

Why should he? It's not in his interest to do that right now.

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 14, 2010, 2:04:45 PM9/14/10

LawBoy01 wrote:

Counselor - you have a discriminatory animus towards homosexuals. That is unethical.

Magilla

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 14, 2010, 2:10:57 PM9/14/10

LawBoy01 wrote:

Are you stupid?

Lance got Frankie Andreu fired from Toyota and tried to get Frankie fired
from Versus after the SCA trial. Versus got the call and was going to fire
Frankie but backpedaled once the media started making inquiries. Pharmstrong
also called Bahati and wanted Landis fired (why else would Lance call Bahati
- a guy who he's never spoken to before?). Why would Lance call Bahati
within days of Landis making those revelations?

Lance also wanted Dr. Prentice Steffan fired from Garmin, but ADC kept him on
behind Lance's back.

As for proving it...this is all common knowledge amongst the people in the
know. I guess you're not one.

Magilla

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 14, 2010, 2:20:28 PM9/14/10
LawBoy01 wrote:

Why would Frankie testify to that? Sean Tucker and Rashaan Bahati will be
the witnesses who testify to that, not Frankie. Not sure if you know this or
not, but when Lance called Sean Tucker and Bahati on his cell phone, Frankie
wasn't listening in on some type of satellite wiretap, ass gaper.

And Lance also told Versus he refused to be interviewed by Frankie under a
false pretext (i.e. that Frankie asked him a non pre-approved question). But
that was just payback for the SCA hearing.

Lance is a big tough guy when it comes to maintaining Omerta about doping in
the peloton. Everyone knows it. Surely you remember the whole Simeoni
chase-down at the Tour de France, you fucking imbecile. If you Google it,
there's 16 million articles and 9 million photos. The Italian prosecutors
(Guidos) even were considering indicting Lance for witness intimidation or
some greasy equivalent.

So don't give me this "prove it" bullshit.

Lance used his leverage with sponsors to threaten the livelihood of anybody
who told the truth about his doping

Magilla

Kurgan Gringioni

Sep 14, 2010, 2:30:27 PM9/14/10

"Magilla Gorilla" <m.go...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote in message

Dumbass -

If I was LANCE, I'd try to get Frankie fired.

Dude was having a conversation with his doctor while on his deathbed.
Shouldn't be repeating that shit. Frankie was there because ostensibly he
was supposed to be his friend.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 14, 2010, 2:39:58 PM9/14/10
LawBoy01 wrote:

Tex-Ass Gaper,

Pay attention. When Tucker fired Frankie within days of Frankie testifying
against Lance at the SCA hearing, Tucker gave Frankie a cover story for why he
was fired. In law, this is known as a false pretext, which is commonly used by
employers to tarnish plaintiffs in discrimination cases. Very rarely do jurors
(or judges) buy into it. There is a connection between Lance and Tucker -
make no mistake about it.

Frankie was never fired from Versus, but word on the street is he most
certainly tried to get it done. Lance made the call to Versus. Whether or not
Frankie is aware of that (i.e sure he is), Versus didn't cave to it, so there
is no cause of action. So then Lance got Frankie banned from interviewing
anyone on Discovery under a false pretext, but everyone knew it was payback for
the SCA testimony.

Now we find out Lance called Buckwheat immediately after Landis went public
with the allegations that he witnessed systematic doping on Postal that
implicated both LA and dimple-chin Broomhilda.

Right after this phone call, Bahati caves to the pressure from LA and fires
Landis.

You are out of the loop, Tex.

Magilla

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 14, 2010, 2:45:20 PM9/14/10
LawBoy01 wrote:

It goes to Lance's credibility and shows he perjured himself in the SCA
hearing. Lance will never sue Frankie for defamation because Lance knows truth
is an absolute defense to defamation and Lance would be exposed for being a
serial liar.

BTW, Jeff Novitzky seemed to think Betsy's testimony was worth more than "shit."

Sounds like you write your emails while watching a high school football game
played by a bunch of illiterates doped up on steroids - also known as a typical
Saturday in Texas.

Magilla

Michael Press

Sep 14, 2010, 3:05:17 PM9/14/10
In article <4C8EDD87...@sandiegozoo.org>,
Magilla Gorilla <m.go...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:

> Frederick the Great wrote:
>
> > In article <4C8D84C0...@sandiegozoo.org>,
> > Magilla Gorilla <m.go...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:

> > > Just from reading the BACKGROUND, this is going to be a very sympathetic
> > > lecture to Lance, which isn't surprising considering the locale in
> > > Lance's backyard. I would imagine the Austin American Statesman rag
> > > will then follow up with a puff-piece of how great this lecture was in
> > > dispelling all the myths surrounding the "unproven" doping allegations
> > > against Lance.
> > >
> > > Any idiot can look at the media and realize that the media has been
> > > Lance's cocksucker since 1991. That's because 98% of the media is
> > > stupid, gullible, and wants to promote fairy tales, since it sells
> > > newspaper and magazines.
> > >
> > > The only way you can believe Lance is innocent is if you also believe OJ
> > > is innocent.
> >
> > Is anyone innocent? Orinthal James Simpson was
> > acquitted of the murder charges brought against him.
> > Lance Armstrong has not even been charged.
>

> OJ did commit the murders.* Just because a jury of GEDs didn't find him
> guilty doesn't mean Jack to me. OJ was found liable in civil court. His DNA
> was at the murder scene...tons of other evidence. Juries are stupid.
>
> For some strange reason you think I am obligated to wait until formal charges
> have been leveled.

Wrong, I do not think that.

> Wrong. I can make the determination that Lance is
> guilty on my own.

Yes, we know that.

> What, you think if a jury acquits Lance that I am
> obligated to go along with that?

Your obsession will not let you.
Not that he will be in a position
where he needs a jury to acquit him.

--
Michael Press

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 14, 2010, 3:07:00 PM9/14/10

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

I agree with you. But the question is would you perjure yourself under
oath?

And the real question is would you perjure yourself to protect an EX-friend
who you also didn't like?

Magilla

LawBoy01

Sep 14, 2010, 3:30:20 PM9/14/10
> Why should he?  It's not in his interest to do that right now.- Hide quoted text -

Why isn't it in his interests?

LawBoy01

Sep 14, 2010, 3:33:04 PM9/14/10
> Magilla- Hide quoted text -

You're speculating based on speculative rumors. Have you talked to
anybody yourself? You say you are in the know, but it sounds more
like you explaining how a friend of a friend's second cousin's
sister...you know, how you became a monkey.

People go public about shit like this if it's true. There's nothing
special about cycling in this regard.

LawBoy01

Sep 14, 2010, 3:36:25 PM9/14/10
> Magilla- Hide quoted text -

True that Lance showed no class with Simeoni. But 16 million articles
and 9 million photos pertaining to that incident doesn't prove what
you are saying about Lance in regards to Andreu or anything else.

If I showed you a picture of you screwing a donkey in 2005 would that
prove that you screwed a sheep in 1999?

BLafferty

Sep 14, 2010, 3:58:05 PM9/14/10

I've spoken with Prentice who confimed to me that he was threatened by
Armstrong with a defamation law suit if he didn't shut his mouth.
Prentice said that the Uniballer told him he had far more money to
litigate with than Prentice did and that it would be good if he was quiet.

BLafferty

Sep 14, 2010, 3:59:18 PM9/14/10

You're a "lawyer." Try to figure it out on your own.

Kurgan Gringioni

Sep 14, 2010, 4:46:41 PM9/14/10

"Magilla Gorilla" <m.go...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote in message
:
:

Dumbass -

I'd just say, "I don't recall".

thanks,

Kurgan Gringioni.

LawBoy01

Sep 14, 2010, 4:56:22 PM9/14/10
> You're a "lawyer." Try to figure it out on your own.- Hide quoted text -

Brian,

You're a washed up has been hater with nothing to do but jackoff and
play chess.

Ciao,

Philip

BLafferty

Sep 14, 2010, 8:12:55 PM9/14/10

What's wrong with jacking off and playing chess--not at the same time of
course, unless it involves correspondence chess in which case you have
to be careful to not have the post cards sticking together.

LawBoy01

Sep 14, 2010, 8:46:41 PM9/14/10
> to be careful to not have the post cards sticking together.- Hide quoted text -

That was funny. Really, it was.

LawBoy01

Sep 14, 2010, 10:12:33 PM9/14/10
On Sep 14, 2:07 pm, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:
> Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> > "Magilla Gorilla" <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote in message
> Magilla- Hide quoted text -

Magilla,

Please explain in your own words what Frankie and Betsy have to say
hurts Lance in the case in which he's been sued by Floyd Landis?

-Philip

Beloved Fred No. 1

Sep 15, 2010, 4:55:00 AM9/15/10
BLafferty wrote:
> What's wrong with jacking off and playing chess--not at the same time of
> course, unless it involves correspondence chess in which case you have
> to be careful to not have the post cards sticking together.

Jacking off, playing chess and posting LANCE links to rbr at the same
time will really test your multi-threading capabilities.

BLafferty

Sep 15, 2010, 12:37:03 PM9/15/10

I would NEVER post about Lance while jacking off and/or playing chess.
Lance requires one's full attention.

Kurgan Gringioni

Sep 15, 2010, 1:55:02 PM9/15/10

"BLafferty" <Br...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

Dumbass -

However, I'll guess that you *think* about LANCE while jacking off.

BLafferty

Sep 15, 2010, 4:15:25 PM9/15/10

Nope. But, I'll bet some guys think of you.