I believe this classifies as 'racketeering' making Lancey-poo a RICO candidate

Anton Berlin

Sep 16, 2010, 7:18:02 PM9/16/10
for a 'federal pound him in the ass prison"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPcql4FuCK0

From the NY Times -

"At least two riders have admitted their own doping on the United
States Postal
Service team and said Armstrong had pressured teammates to dope."

Mike Jacoubowsky

Sep 16, 2010, 8:02:41 PM9/16/10
"Anton Berlin" <truth...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

It's been at least three weeks, maybe more, that we've heard that "two"
riders have admitted to doping on USPS. Nothing more since? Wasn't this
supposed to be a huge rolling snowball by now?

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 16, 2010, 9:32:28 PM9/16/10
Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:

Two teammates in addition to Frankie and Fraud...that's 4 riders right
there. How many more do you need?

Magilla

CuntPro

Sep 16, 2010, 11:29:41 PM9/16/10

Mike is a serial apologist for Lance in a critics
clothing. Plus, only a cunt would spam every fucking
list with the url to their Trek dealership after
every fucking post they make.

I am launching a Trek boycott until that fucking
spam signature comes off.

Mike Jacoubowsky

Sep 16, 2010, 11:56:29 PM9/16/10

#1: Yikes, I hadn't thought of that. An RBR boycott against Trek. I will
have to consider my options in the face of such a threat.
#2: The only thing I have to be an apologist for is my participation in
RBR. At first glance, it makes no sense. But consider why many voted for
W.
#3: It would be disingenuous for me not to say who and what I am. It
provides context for my totally-biased remarks,

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

BLafferty

Sep 17, 2010, 6:39:42 AM9/17/10
Unless you're working with the US Attorney, you have no idea how big the
snowball has become.

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 17, 2010, 10:38:26 AM9/17/10
CuntPro wrote:

Trek's are for yellow bracelet faggots...dopers who give themselves cancer and
then try to sell themselves to the world as a cancer savior.

When Lance's children gorw up and read all the shit about him on the Internets,
they will know their daddy is a total fraud and liar.

Thanks,

Magilla

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 17, 2010, 10:54:02 AM9/17/10

Mike Jacoubowsky

Sep 17, 2010, 12:09:08 PM9/17/10
>> Mike is a serial apologist for Lance in a critics
>> clothing. Plus, only a cunt would spam every fucking
>> list with the url to their Trek dealership after
>> every fucking post they make.
>>
>> I am launching a Trek boycott until that fucking
>> spam signature comes off.
>
> Trek's are for yellow bracelet faggots...dopers who give themselves
> cancer and
> then try to sell themselves to the world as a cancer savior.
>
> When Lance's children gorw up and read all the shit about him on the
> Internets,
> they will know their daddy is a total fraud and liar.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Magilla

At the final TT this year, my son and I watched in amazement at the
number of people who packed up and left after Lance rode through.
Many/most/all(?) wearing black Livestrong T-shirts and, of course, the
yellow bracelets. Lance came through with, what, another 28 after him?
28 of the best cyclists in the world? Personally, I don't care of it was
the 28 at the bottom of the GC, those guys all deserve our respect for
hanging in there at this point. The people leaving? Scum. Not much
different than the germans at Jan's last tour TT, who were screaming
obscenities at every non-german rider passing by. Zero class.

So yes, I know what you're talking about, but I don't think those people
represent much of Trek sales, at least not anymore. They're so
infatuated with Lance that it doesn't really matter what Lance is trying
to sell, if it doesn't have Livestrong on it, or a yellow stripe, they
could care less. And you won't find either on a Trek. Not this year, not
last year, not the year before. The last we've seen of yellow would be
in a stripe around the bottom of one leg on a cycling short, and those
never sold well in our area. We did sell a moderate number of the Lance
black Giro helmets, but I think that was because they looked cool. If I
were to buy one myself (which I wouldn't; if I'm going to wear a helmet,
I don't think it makes sense that it's black), I wouldn't be thinking
that I'm out there saying I'm a Lance fan.

We've become way too binary here, with guys like you thinking that
you're either in the camp I described, or you're a Lance hater. I guess
that makes it easier for you, less to think about. You're a cheerleader
for one camp or the other, thinking that somehow the louder and fouler
you cheer, the better you look and the more likely the other guy/team is
going down.

Anton Berlin

Sep 17, 2010, 12:33:18 PM9/17/10

Mike - are you truly surprised that the world is full of so many
sheep, suckasses, yes men and kiss-ups?

I am in fucking business and that's ALL I EVER RUN INTO. Want to feel
genuine contempt for your fellow man? Work for a corporation.

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 17, 2010, 1:11:59 PM9/17/10

Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:

> >> Mike is a serial apologist for Lance in a critics
> >> clothing. Plus, only a cunt would spam every fucking
> >> list with the url to their Trek dealership after
> >> every fucking post they make.
> >>
> >> I am launching a Trek boycott until that fucking
> >> spam signature comes off.
> >
> > Trek's are for yellow bracelet faggots...dopers who give themselves
> > cancer and
> > then try to sell themselves to the world as a cancer savior.
> >
> > When Lance's children gorw up and read all the shit about him on the
> > Internets,
> > they will know their daddy is a total fraud and liar.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Magilla
>
> At the final TT this year, my son and I watched in amazement at the
> number of people who packed up and left after Lance rode through.
> Many/most/all(?) wearing black Livestrong T-shirts and, of course, the
> yellow bracelets. Lance came through with, what, another 28 after him?
> 28 of the best cyclists in the world? Personally, I don't care of it was
> the 28 at the bottom of the GC, those guys all deserve our respect for
> hanging in there at this point. The people leaving? Scum. Not much
> different than the germans at Jan's last tour TT, who were screaming
> obscenities at every non-german rider passing by. Zero class.

So let me get this straight...the guys chearing on the dopers have class?
Okay, got it. No wonder why you sell Treks.

> So yes, I know what you're talking about, but I don't think those people
> represent much of Trek sales, at least not anymore. They're so
> infatuated with Lance that it doesn't really matter what Lance is trying
> to sell, if it doesn't have Livestrong on it, or a yellow stripe, they
> could care less. And you won't find either on a Trek. Not this year, not
> last year, not the year before.

Even Lance said it "wasn't about the bike." I'm sure Trek just loves that
fucking book title to this day. Can you imagine John Burke waiting in
anticipation for the Lance's book to come out and sees the title "It's not
about the [Trek] Bike"...Burke must have immediately gone home and beat his
wife, kicked the dog, and fingered his daughter's vagina.

> The last we've seen of yellow would be
> in a stripe around the bottom of one leg on a cycling short, and those
> never sold well in our area.

Yellow is for cowards and bumble bees. And Lance sure ain't no bumble bee.

> We did sell a moderate number of the Lance
> black Giro helmets, but I think that was because they looked cool. If I
> were to buy one myself (which I wouldn't; if I'm going to wear a helmet,
> I don't think it makes sense that it's black), I wouldn't be thinking
> that I'm out there saying I'm a Lance fan.

Too bad Lance never bought a helmet for his teammate Fabio Casartelli, who
dies of a head injury because Jim Ochowicz never thought that hitting your
head against a concrete abutment while descending at 50 mph could cause a
head injury. Och is also the Godfather to lance's children, so it all
makes sense.

Maybe Lance can now claim he tries to prevent head trauma and sell a new
line of helmets called Headstrong? 80% of the queers in here would be the
first to buy it at full retail price too.

> We've become way too binary here, with guys like you thinking that
> you're either in the camp I described, or you're a Lance hater. I guess
> that makes it easier for you, less to think about. You're a cheerleader
> for one camp or the other, thinking that somehow the louder and fouler
> you cheer, the better you look and the more likely the other guy/team is
> going down.
>
> --Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
> www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

I'm not a chearleader just because I enjoy smelling their soiled panties.
I don't chear for anyone, bitch. My chear is and has always been based on
hatred and the righteous truth. It's a very powerful combination that I
liken to being punched in the face by Iron Mike Tyson.

I'm one of the few people who doesn't really see anything wrong with what
Iron Mike says in this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu57oIv8SLM&feature=related

Magilla

"I'll eat your asshole alive bitch,"