Magilla is starting to slip in his old age

1 view

Anton Berlin

Mar 24, 2010, 2:20:59 AM3/24/10
I noticed there's a Liz Hatch update and Magilla has yet to post in
RBR his hatred of all things twitacular and twattendous.

I'm just hoping the skank goes comatose in her soon to come third
crash and we never have to hear from her again.

No malice... just tired of her annoying presence.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/blogs/elizabeth-hatch/two-for-two-hoping-for-better-luck

teljeuc

Mar 24, 2010, 9:46:33 AM3/24/10

> I'm just hoping the skank goes comatose in her soon to come third
> crash and we never have to hear from her again.

No wonder she crashes all the time - too busy taking photos in the
peloton:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/blogs/photos/two-for-two-hoping-for-better-luck/111498

ct

Magilla Gorilla

Mar 24, 2010, 1:02:07 PM3/24/10
Anton Berlin wrote:

Dude, I got other things to do in my life besides spank Lizzy Hatchet. But I did get
around to reading her stupid cn.com column and noticed that she wrecked in her first 2
races which confirms my assertions that she's still an idiot and a total spaz on the
bike. She's one of those people who crashes on every group ride and tries to
embellish it like it wasn't her fault. But after a while you notice she's the only
one hitting the deck and her excuses no longer hold water.

She will get no results - you watch. Those Euro teams have a way of imploding. Liz
will have nobody around her in Belgium to do her stupid videos and edit them so her
little YouTube campaign will disappear.

Very few Americans women who go over to Europe have anything nice to say about it.
Even top riders like Kori Seehafer end up leaving and never wanting to go back.

Magilla

Anton Berlin

Mar 24, 2010, 1:19:47 PM3/24/10
This isn't rocket science. Girls with large tits are poor at the
following things (typically):

Gymnastics

Cycling

Being Reasonable

Giving Head

Being unannoying

If I found one that broke those molds I would marry her in a
heartbeat. (and I think I have ! )

Magilla Gorilla

Mar 24, 2010, 1:44:40 PM3/24/10
Anton Berlin wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/blogs/photos/two-for-two-hoping-for-better-luck/111497

Somebody call Buffy to slay this NASCAR white trash.

Magilla

Magilla Gorilla

Mar 24, 2010, 1:55:51 PM3/24/10
Anton Berlin wrote:

Here's a photo of trailer park girl showing everyone what happens when you're a spaz
on the bike, which she fraudulently tries to parlay into some kind of warped heroism.
Let's count how many times this tramp stamp hits the deck this season. I predict it
will be no less than 15. So far, we are up to #2.

Lance can ride the fucking Tour de France 9 times without ever hitting the deck once
and this bitch hits the deck every race and tries to make herself come off as some
kind of talent.

Thanks,

Magilla

Amit Ghosh

Mar 24, 2010, 2:43:31 PM3/24/10
On Mar 24, 1:55 pm, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:

> Here's a photo of trailer park girl showing everyone what happens when you're a spaz
> on the bike, which she fraudulently tries to parlay into some kind of warped heroism.
> Let's count how many times this tramp stamp hits the deck this season.  I predict it
> will be no less than 15.    So far, we are up to #2.
>
> Lance can ride the fucking Tour de France 9 times without ever hitting the deck once
> and this bitch hits the deck every race and tries to make herself come off as some
> kind of talent.

dumbass,

i wait for these liz hatch comedy specials like it's gossip girl.
watching her race in europe is like watching sarah palin try to solve
einstein's field equations.

i like this excerpt :
"...for the first half of the race I kept myself at the front to help
Grace as much as I could knowing I wouldn't make it over the heavy
climbs with her. After the first two climbs I found a group to get
into and hoped for a good result for Grace at the finish and to make
it to the finish line in reasonable time ...."

instead of calling her internet coach for kool-aid top ups she should
sue him for fraud.

Fred Flintstein

Mar 24, 2010, 5:15:48 PM3/24/10
Magilla Gorilla wrote:
> Dude, I got other things to do in my life besides spank Lizzy Hatchet.

Odd. If you weren't obsessed with her I wouldn't know much
about her at all. I've been very successful at avoiding
her blog, twitter updates, whatever, involving Miss Hatch.

You, on the other hand, know who she is riding for, where
she is racing, all her latest minutia.

Yet I would totally find the time to spank her. And you
have other things to do.

Odd.

Fred Flintstein

Magilla Gorilla

Mar 24, 2010, 7:27:51 PM3/24/10

Magilla Gorilla

Mar 24, 2010, 7:42:03 PM3/24/10
Amit Ghosh wrote:

The only way Hatch will gain my respect is if she does a website like Brandi Belle.
Otherwise, she's just a jackass.

Magilla

TheCoz

Mar 24, 2010, 8:49:46 PM3/24/10

I like this one:
"Unfortunately this is where Qatar showed what a bitch of a race it
is... On the finishing circuits with 2.5km to go there was a crash
directly in front of me and with Rochelle on my wheel. I couldn't
avoid it and ended up flying through the air with enough time to watch
the two girls who crossed wheels in front of me come to rest on the
tarmac and then WHAM, I joined them. End result- Rochelle crossed the
line on my bike and finished the race but was unable to improve on her
fourth place overall, me in hospital for x-rays on my right hand -
three fractures."
She crashes <trying> to lead out Rochelle and scratches any chance for
Rochelle to podium. Send Dizzy to the back to fetch bottles for the
team.
Coz

Magilla Gorilla

Mar 24, 2010, 9:48:07 PM3/24/10
TheCoz wrote:

Hatch isn't strong enough to be anyone's lead-out in an NRC race, let alone a Euro race. It
will take Rochelle until June to find this out if she hasn't already.,

Magilla

heather

Mar 24, 2010, 11:15:05 PM3/24/10

Sometimes a post makes me laugh, but this one *keeps* making me laugh.
Over and over and over.

Thank you!

H. Fred Kveck

Mar 25, 2010, 12:08:00 AM3/25/10
In article <4BAA5227...@sandiegozoo.org>,
Magilla Gorilla <m.go...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:

> Lance can ride the fucking Tour de France 9 times without ever hitting the
> deck once and this bitch hits the deck every race and tries to make herself
> come off as some kind of talent.

Not defending L Hatch (who does seem to crash a lot, I suppose), but you forgot
this:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=games/decade/2003tourdefrance

Magilla Gorilla

Mar 25, 2010, 7:19:02 AM3/25/10
"H. Fred Kveck" wrote:

Dumbass,

Unlike Liz Hatch who has a knack for breaking bones and never getting back up after
her crashes, Lance got right back up and won the fucking stage and overall GC. So
big difference. When Hatch falls, she crashes like a Bobby Jew-lick spaz and it
takes her out for the next 3 weeks. She then drags us through her hospital photos
like we're suppose to sympathize with her and praise her for being some kind of
warrior when in fact she's just a spaz.

This has to be like the 10th time Hatch has crashed out of a race in her 3 year
career, which consists of racing only about 7 races/year. She even crashed by
herself while chasing to get back in a group ride which led to her dismissal from the
Vanderkitten team because they refused to pay for her medical expenses (no team does,
so Hatch was clearly in the wrong). Who the fuck lays it down when you're out by
yourself on a ride like that?

Liz Hatch is like Pantani driving his car.

Thanks,

Magilla

http://www.active.com/story.cfm?NUM=0&STORY_ID=7182&CHECKSSO=0&CATEGORY=Running