Whooping it up

1 view

Davey Crockett

Apr 7, 2011, 8:35:57 AM4/7/11
See how a real bike racer celebrates

Courtesy VRT

http://www.deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws.english/mediatheek_en/1.996926

If you don't get the right video, look for the Bike Racer in the blue
shirt

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English

Davey Crockett

Apr 7, 2011, 8:44:59 AM4/7/11
Davey Crockett a écrit profondement:

| See how a real bike racer celebrates
>
| Courtesy VRT
>
| http://www.deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws.english/mediatheek_en/1.996926

PS. If you scroll the vids down, you can see the last klik for anybody
who didn't see it

----
In a world with few certainties, the White Dragon Flag of the English
people underlines our kinship with the past. It tells us from where we
came and who we are. It imparts a sense of permanence and
continuity. It is defining. Unlike St George's Cross, The White Dragon
has no dubious religious connections or background unrelated to fact.

--
Davey

Anton Berlin

Apr 7, 2011, 9:49:27 AM4/7/11
friggin waffle humpers but tthey make good bikes, beer, chocolate and
french fries. I take it all back - best fucking people on the
planet.

A. Dumas

Apr 7, 2011, 2:18:02 PM4/7/11
Davey Crockett wrote:
> See how a real bike racer celebrates
> http://www.deredactie.be/permalink/1.996352

Artificial voices have come a long way. Still some quirks, though.

RicodJour

Apr 7, 2011, 2:22:32 PM4/7/11
On Apr 7, 8:35 am, Davey Crockett <r...@azurservers.com> wrote:

> See how a real bike racer  celebrates
>
> Courtesy VRT
>
> http://www.deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws.english/mediatheek_en/1.996926
>
> If you don't get the right video, look for the Bike Racer in the blue
> shirt

They interviewed his ex-girlfriend...interesting. Why would they even
mention that instead of just saying she was his friend or even just
leaving her status unresolved? Does broadcasting being his ex-
girlfriend boost her stock, or let the ladies know that Nuyens is
available?

Davey Crockett

Apr 7, 2011, 5:32:12 PM4/7/11
RicodJour a écrit profondement:

| They interviewed his ex-girlfriend...interesting. Why would they even
| mention that instead of just saying she was his friend or even just
| leaving her status unresolved? Does broadcasting being his ex-
| girlfriend boost her stock, or let the ladies know that Nuyens is
| available?

Well I just thought it was a nice URL to pass along

--
Davey Crockett
-

RicodJour

Apr 7, 2011, 9:37:00 PM4/7/11
On Apr 7, 5:32 pm, Davey Crockett <r...@azurservers.com> wrote:
> RicodJour a crit profondement:

> | They interviewed his ex-girlfriend...interesting.  Why would they even
> | mention that instead of just saying she was his friend or even just
> | leaving her status unresolved?  Does broadcasting being his ex-
> | girlfriend boost her stock, or let the ladies know that Nuyens is
> | available?
>
> Well I just thought it was a nice URL to pass along

Agreed. Thanks for posting it.

--D-y

Apr 8, 2011, 9:15:08 AM4/8/11

+2, enjoyed. Specially grandpa caught ogling. Go, grandpa!
--D-y