Eddy Merckx is a god damn cocksucker

1 view

Anton Berlin

Sep 20, 2010, 10:52:23 AM9/20/10
Reading the SCA testimony leaves no doubt in my mind that Eddy is
another cheating motherfucker that likes to surround himself with like
ilk.

Fuck you Eddy - you're a god damn cunt. You're poison to other people
- to truth, to fair play.

I don't believe in anything you've done.

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 20, 2010, 11:16:51 AM9/20/10
Anton Berlin wrote:

Eddy Merckx has to go to Interbike every year and loiter on the expo
floor with people half his age wearing one of those Euro-ID necklaces to
make sure everyone knows who he is. He's afraid people will forget he
was a guy who beat factory workers back in the 1960's when a 2:25
marathon would win you any men's marathon in the world.

One day I'm going to crack that glass case that holds his bike in the
Belgian subway and pour acid all over it.

Thanks,

Magilla

Anton Berlin

Sep 20, 2010, 11:20:55 AM9/20/10
I am going back to the Tour of Flanders museum and piss on his
'winning' TdF bike they have down in the basement. No glass breaking
required.

Fred Flintstein

Sep 20, 2010, 11:30:39 AM9/20/10

Dumbass,

Every bike in the place was ridden by a doper. Be sure to drink
a lot of tea before you go.

Fred Flintstein

PS Eddy tested positive at least three times. Will you at least
try to keep up?

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 20, 2010, 11:58:19 AM9/20/10
Anton Berlin wrote:

Ich bin ein Berliner.

Magilla F. Gorilla

--D-y

Sep 20, 2010, 1:09:15 PM9/20/10
On Sep 20, 10:16 am, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org>
wrote:

> Anton Berlin wrote:
> > Reading the SCA testimony leaves no doubt in my mind that Eddy is
> > another cheating motherfucker that likes to surround himself with like
> > ilk.
>
> > Fuck you Eddy - you're a god damn cunt.  You're poison to other people
> > - to truth, to fair play.
>
> > I don't believe in anything you've done.
>
> Eddy Merckx has to go to Interbike every year and loiter on the expo
> floor with people half his age wearing one of those Euro-ID necklaces to
> make sure everyone knows who he is.  He's afraid people will forget he
> was a guy who beat factory workers back in the 1960's when a 2:25
> marathon would win you any men's marathon in the world.

Always a mistake to make (supposedly) "hard" comparisons that take
athletes out of their eras. Including "preparation".
What might Eddy have accomplished with modern dope?

> One day I'm going to crack that glass case that holds his bike in the
> Belgian subway and pour acid all over it.

That's only a spare. The Hour bike he actually rode was in the attic
over the showroom, last time I saw it.
(yeah, that was kind of fun)

Do you hardheads really think they're not still doping?

We were indeed better off with omerta and the hematocrit limit.
All that secret biomedical research going to waste... a shame!
--D-y

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 20, 2010, 1:22:41 PM9/20/10
--D-y wrote:

> On Sep 20, 10:16 am, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org>
> wrote:
> > Anton Berlin wrote:
> > > Reading the SCA testimony leaves no doubt in my mind that Eddy is
> > > another cheating motherfucker that likes to surround himself with like
> > > ilk.
> >
> > > Fuck you Eddy - you're a god damn cunt.  You're poison to other people
> > > - to truth, to fair play.
> >
> > > I don't believe in anything you've done.
> >
> > Eddy Merckx has to go to Interbike every year and loiter on the expo
> > floor with people half his age wearing one of those Euro-ID necklaces to
> > make sure everyone knows who he is.  He's afraid people will forget he
> > was a guy who beat factory workers back in the 1960's when a 2:25
> > marathon would win you any men's marathon in the world.
>
> Always a mistake to make (supposedly) "hard" comparisons that take
> athletes out of their eras. Including "preparation".
> What might Eddy have accomplished with modern dope?

Surmising what it would be like to be born in a different decade is like
wishing to be born a different person.

> > One day I'm going to crack that glass case that holds his bike in the
> > Belgian subway and pour acid all over it.
>
> That's only a spare. The Hour bike he actually rode was in the attic
> over the showroom, last time I saw it.
> (yeah, that was kind of fun)

Then that's the one I will pour acid over.

Magilla

BLafferty

Sep 20, 2010, 1:28:35 PM9/20/10
Eddy is a businessman. Lance has been good for business directly and
indirectly. I wonder if Axel used EPO, etc.

LawBoy01

Sep 20, 2010, 1:31:10 PM9/20/10
Holy shit. Anton and Magilla want to invalidate wins that far back?
Get something else to do with your time. Magilla, go piss of somebody
at a track meet again.

RicodJour

Sep 20, 2010, 1:33:17 PM9/20/10

By all means feel free to post "I wonder if {rider X} used EPO, etc."
posts. It would save me some time if you could include a response to
my follow posts which would be pointing out what a douchebag you are.
Thanks.

BLafferty

Sep 20, 2010, 2:38:05 PM9/20/10
Rico, you're such a douchbag that it probably makes it difficult to
understand what a FuckTard you really are. But, you're still a FuckTard
with a mouth full of Lance's spunk. Gargle, wipe your hands off and get
back to posting.

LawBoy01

Sep 20, 2010, 3:17:52 PM9/20/10
> back to posting.- Hide quoted text -

Lafferty is the biggest ass wipe on RBR

RicodJour

Sep 20, 2010, 3:35:22 PM9/20/10
On Sep 20, 3:17 pm, LawBoy01 <phi...@pwm-law.com> wrote:

> Lafferty is the biggest ass wipe on RBR

I don't know if the asses or the paper is going to be more upset with
that analogy.

Fred Flintstein

Sep 20, 2010, 3:36:45 PM9/20/10

Gentlemen. Please.

Axel was at one time a client of Dr Orange Juice. So it seems highly
likely he is familiar with the therapeutic use of that beverage.

I don't expect much of this forum. But if one is going to create for
someone else a new orifice from which to defecate, I do encourage
this to be done with a sense of flair and style. We enjoy our bread
and circuses.

With highest expectations of all you dumbasses,

Fred Flintstein

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 20, 2010, 3:56:33 PM9/20/10
LawBoy01 wrote:

Sounds like you're looking for the B-ride.

You want to join your buddy Andy Lakatosh in the local emergency room?
Let's remember who Andy was...this is a guy who calls himself a
professional cyclist just because Sean Tucker gives a free bike and a
free kit, but NO SALARY...just so the Toyota United team can maintain
it's U27 majority status to comply with UCI team rules. He may as well
have bought a rainbow jersey out of the Nashbar catalog.

Where is Andy now? And how about his fat sister Cindy....packing on the
weight in college to model for the Barbie Gets Dumped by Ken Because
She's Fat edition. Where's her pro contract? Hell, all she had to do to
make the Olympic track team is give the Team USA coach a shag (ask Becky
Quinn if you don't believe me)....if McDonut were still around, he would
have made sure of it so long as his load was swallowed.

Magilla

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 20, 2010, 4:13:20 PM9/20/10
BLafferty wrote:

History Channel,

Let's talk about your buddy Eddy Merckx.

Eddy sold his bike business a long time ago. After the Motorola team went
ba-ba, I can't think of a single pro team that raced with them.

Merckx merely gets some shitty royalty now..probably a few thousand a
year. That's why he goes to Interbike every year. At the Sinclair Imports
party Fat Eddy looks like a dirty old man hanging out at the local high
school cheerleading practice taking up-the-skirt photos.... LeMond at
least knows how to rake $30 million from real estate lawsuits as well as
$10-20 million from bike branding.

Eddy Merckx is a has-been. If you go to your local shopping mall and ask
100 people who the fuck Eddy Merckx is, not a single one will be able to
tell you he was a doper cyclist.

So that's who Eddy Merckx is.

I won't even get into that whole cancer fraud he did because he's obsessed
with trying to be like Lance. But just in case you missed that lecture:

http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/3016/Eddy-Merckx-confirms-cancer-battle.aspx

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/merckx-reveals-cancer-history
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/merckx-denies-having-had-cancer

Merckx is a certifiable lunatic. One day he's going to stab Lance to death
like Selena's assistant.

Thanks,

Magilla

Beloved Fred No. 1

Sep 20, 2010, 4:36:04 PM9/20/10
Magilla Gorilla wrote:
> Ich bin ein Berliner.

Or a krapfen.

Beloved Fred No. 1

Sep 20, 2010, 4:45:00 PM9/20/10
Fred Flintstein wrote:

> Axel was at one time a client of Dr Orange Juice. So it seems highly
> likely he is familiar with the therapeutic use of that beverage.

At least he was bright enough to steer clear of Fuentes thus sparing us
intimate descriptions of his pets.

RicodJour

Sep 20, 2010, 5:21:30 PM9/20/10
On Sep 20, 4:13 pm, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:

> Merckx merely gets some shitty royalty now..probably a few thousand a
> year.  That's why he goes to Interbike every year.  At the Sinclair Imports
> party Fat Eddy looks like a dirty old man hanging out at the local high
> school cheerleading practice taking up-the-skirt photos....  LeMond at
> least knows how to rake $30 million from real estate lawsuits as well as
> $10-20 million from bike branding.

That's not a level field. How much did golf purses or F1 prizes go up
in that same period? If you're making a boatload more, you have a
boatload more to invest. The lawsuit part is all Greg, though. He's
like the Barry of the real world.

Message has been deleted

Fred

Sep 21, 2010, 12:22:45 AM9/21/10
On Sep 20, 5:09 pm, Fred <fred.gar...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/3016/Eddy-Merckx-confirms-cancer-ba...
>
> >http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/merckx-reveals-cancer-historyhttp://w...

> > Merckx is a certifiable lunatic.  One day he's going to stab Lance to death
> > like Selena's assistant.
>
> > Thanks,
>
> > Magilla
>
> I wonder how many people know who J-me is?

Magilla,

that wasn't a rhetorical question.

Fred

Fredmaster of Brainerd

Sep 21, 2010, 2:59:33 AM9/21/10
On Sep 20, 8:16 am, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:

> Eddy Merckx has to go to Interbike every year and loiter on the expo
> floor with people half his age

It beats going on the internet and trolling
has-been Masters racers twice your age,
I guess.

Fredmaster Ben

Beloved Fred No. 1

Sep 21, 2010, 4:49:10 AM9/21/10

Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
> It beats going on the internet and trolling
> has-been Masters racers twice your age,
> I guess.

Thanks for not saying fat.

Beloved Fred No. 1

Sep 21, 2010, 4:58:25 AM9/21/10
Fred wrote:
> I wonder how many people know who J-me is?

A mostly unknown, mostly harmless US track cyclist ?