rust

bob

Oct 31, 2011, 11:53:45 AM10/31/11
There's a lot of rust on my bicycle chain. Is there a way to get it
off or maybe I should buy a new chain?

Feld

Oct 31, 2011, 12:14:41 PM10/31/11
On Oct 31, 9:53 am, bob <b...@coolgroups.com> wrote:
> There's a lot of rust on my bicycle chain.  Is there a way to get it
> off or maybe I should buy a new chain?

Get a new bike and take care of it!

Uncle Dave

Oct 31, 2011, 1:04:37 PM10/31/11
On 31/10/2011 15:53, bob wrote:

> There's a lot of rust on my bicycle chain. Is there a way to get it
> off or maybe I should buy a new chain?

Rust Never Sleeps...

UD

atriage

Oct 31, 2011, 1:14:07 PM10/31/11
Hah, I've just spent �600 having my motorhome waxoyled underneath, that would
probably be overkill for a bicycle chain though.

Michael

Oct 31, 2011, 5:57:41 PM10/31/11
Buy a new chain. They don't cost that much.

Mike

thirty-six

Nov 1, 2011, 11:07:33 AM11/1/11
On Oct 31, 3:53 pm, bob <b...@coolgroups.com> wrote:
> There's a lot of rust on my bicycle chain.  Is there a way to get it
> off or maybe I should buy a new chain?

Oil her up and ride her each day.

Anton Berlin

Nov 1, 2011, 2:17:31 PM11/1/11