Daniel Novarro is the MVP of Stage 8

DA74

Jul 11, 2010, 8:32:47 PM7/11/10
Listen, don't get me wrong, Schleck made a really nice and classy
attack at the end of the stage and deserved the victory but the real
star of the stage was Daniel Novarro. He did the yeoman's share of the
work on the climb and systematically decimated the front group almost
single handedly. This is not to take anything away from Vino but
Novarro was clearly the head of the class and was one the strongest
climbers in the race today. It would have been nice to see how he
fared if someone were to work for him.
DA74

dave a

Jul 11, 2010, 8:55:14 PM7/11/10

He was super-motivated.

Betty

Jul 12, 2010, 4:57:22 AM7/12/10
DA74 wrote:
> Listen, don't get me wrong, Schleck made a really nice and classy
> attack at the end of the stage and deserved the victory but the real
> star of the stage was Daniel Novarro.

He gave everybody Asthma.

Magilla II