Lance: the spurned bitch version

DA74

Sep 22, 2010, 8:00:43 PM9/22/10
From CN:

Despite his excitement for the future, Phinney is sad to be leaving
behind the relationships he made at Trek-Livestrong over the last two
years, including his friendship with Armstrong, who Phinney revealed,
had broken off all communication ever since Ochowicz made his first
offer.

"I formed some really good bonds at Trek-Livestrong with the team and
Lance and the riders - they were my family.

"However, we had a chat with Lance, Bart Knaggs and Johan [Bruyneel]
just to let them know that Jim had put in an offer and Lance had to
leave half way because I think Senator Kerry was on the other line.
I've tried to call, email and text and I've not really heard anything.
I've talked to Bart Knaggs, who is at CSE (Capital Sports &
Entertainment), and I'm sad that I've had to leave but I think they
understand where I'm coming from. I think if Lance was in the same
situation that I was in he would have done the same thing. That makes
me feel more comfortable but it's not all smiles and laughs.

"But I want everyone to know that my time on the team was great and
last weekend at Nationals was one of the highlights of my career so
I'll look back on the last two years with a lot of fondness and I'm
looking forward to create a new chapter in my life."

Philip

Sep 23, 2010, 12:27:27 AM9/23/10
Good for Taylor.

Ben Trovato

Sep 23, 2010, 12:29:10 AM9/23/10

Would you be eager to spend your valuable time in chit-chat with some
teenager who's decided he's not going to be on the team? Especially
when you've already got 4 kids, a high-maintenance girlfriend, an ex-
wife, and the 2nd worst shit-storm of your life barreling towards
you...

Uncle Dave

Sep 24, 2010, 1:28:13 AM9/24/10
On Sep 23, 1:00 am, DA74 <davidasto...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> From CN:
>
> Despite his excitement for the future, Phinney is sad to be leaving
> behind the relationships he made at Trek-Livestrong over the last two
> years, including his friendship with Armstrong, who Phinney revealed,
> had broken off all communication ever since Ochowicz made his first
> offer.
>
> "I formed some really good bonds at Trek-Livestrong with the team and
> Lance and the riders - they were my family.
>
> "However, we had a chat with Lance, Bart Knaggs and Johan [Bruyneel]
> just to let them know that Jim had put in an offer and Lance had to
> leave half way because I think Senator Kerry was on the other line.
> I've tried to call, email and text and I've not really heard anything.
> I've talked to Bart Knaggs, who is at CSE (Capital Sports &
> Entertainment), and I'm sad that I've had to leave but I think they
> understand where I'm coming from.

That's the problem right there. He's not coming from anything, he's
*going to*, no wonder they're confused...

UD

RicodJour

Sep 24, 2010, 7:21:28 PM9/24/10
On Sep 23, 12:29 am, Ben Trovato <benn.trov...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Especially
> when you've already got 4 kids, a high-maintenance girlfriend, an ex-
> wife, and the 2nd worst shit-storm of your life barreling towards
> you...

Gee, when you put it that way, I'm almost glad I'm not him. Unless
he's banging both of the Olsen twins, and then I still want to be
him. Twins...