Flying Richard Head

1 view

Jute Andre

Dec 15, 2010, 12:14:41 AM12/15/10
Get cancer. Get a nut chopped off. Take undetectable drugs.
Transfuse. Fool everyone. Win the Tour several times. Get rich.
Get famous. Become a myth. Cure the world of cancer. Get to fly
around in US Air Force air craft. Get photo taken:
http://lancearmstrong.posterous.com/flying-along-in-the-cockpit-of-a-c-17-incredi

He can go fuck himself as far as I'm concerned.

Jute Andre

Dec 15, 2010, 12:17:28 AM12/15/10
On Dec 14, 9:14 pm, Jute Andre <jutean...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Get cancer.  Get a nut chopped off.  Take undetectable drugs.
> Transfuse.  Fool everyone.  Win the Tour several times.  Get rich.
> Get famous.  Become a myth.  Cure the world of cancer.  Get to fly
> around in US Air Force air craft.  Get photo taken:http://lancearmstrong.posterous.com/flying-along-in-the-cockpit-of-a-...

> He can go fuck himself as far as I'm concerned.

.
.
Lance is no better than Bernard Made-Off with my fucking money!
.
.
He has even duped the United States Air Force.
.
.
http://lancearmstrong.posterous.com/bye-bye-iraq-off-to-our-next-country-thx-to-a
.
.

MagillaGorilla

Dec 15, 2010, 1:40:31 AM12/15/10
Jute Andre wrote:

That's gotta be awkward being around the troops and not talking about the big white
elephant in the room. They may as well invite O.J.

Magilla

--D-y

Dec 15, 2010, 12:54:26 PM12/15/10
On Dec 15, 12:40 am, MagillaGorilla <magi...@sandiegozoo.com> wrote:
> Jute Andre wrote:
> > Get cancer.  Get a nut chopped off.  Take undetectable drugs.
> > Transfuse.  Fool everyone.  Win the Tour several times.  Get rich.
> > Get famous.  Become a myth.  Cure the world of cancer.  Get to fly
> > around in US Air Force air craft.  Get photo taken:
> >http://lancearmstrong.posterous.com/flying-along-in-the-cockpit-of-a-...

> > He can go fuck himself as far as I'm concerned.
>
> That's gotta be awkward being around the troops and not talking about the big white
> elephant in the room.  They may as well invite O.J.
>
> Magilla

I was thinking more like Jim Jones. Or maybe Heinrich Himmler.
--D-y

Fred Flintstein

Dec 16, 2010, 2:18:00 PM12/16/10

OK, I'll bite.

What white elephant?

Fred Flintstein

Pete

Dec 16, 2010, 8:34:46 PM12/16/10
On Dec 14, 9:14 pm, Jute Andre <jutean...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Get cancer.  Get a nut chopped off.  Take undetectable drugs.
> Transfuse.  Fool everyone.  Win the Tour several times.  Get rich.
> Get famous.  Become a myth.  Cure the world of cancer.  Get to fly
> around in US Air Force air craft.  Get photo taken:http://lancearmstrong.posterous.com/flying-along-in-the-cockpit-of-a-...

> He can go fuck himself as far as I'm concerned.

You are a pathetic buffoon.