Isn't making false charges a felony?

CowPunk

Jul 22, 2010, 11:52:19 PM7/22/10
So either FL and possibly now TH or LA are going to jail?
Maybe even LemonD?

Call me a dumbass, but I'm betting FL does some time.

raamman

Jul 23, 2010, 1:05:27 AM7/23/10

Lemond isn't as looney as floyd; he'll just state his side of trek/ gl
bike thing, he 'll want to offer his opinion on LA doping and hearsay.
what else he knows about others is irrelevant. floyd on the other hand
perhaps as a result of drinking too frequently has made statements
that have holes in them- when the feds get back to him they will take
him apart, he will be charged and will end up in prison which would
also be to help him with his drinking problem

Kurgan Gringioni

Jul 23, 2010, 1:50:11 AM7/23/10

"CowPunk" <cowp...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
: So either FL and possibly now TH or LA are going to jail?

: Maybe even LemonD?
:
: Call me a dumbass, but I'm betting FL does some time.

Dumbass -

Raising over $1million for the Floyd Fairness Fund from small donors seems
like it's as fraudulent as one could get.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

RicodJour

Jul 23, 2010, 9:06:58 AM7/23/10
On Jul 23, 1:50 am, "Kurgan Gringioni" <soulinthemach...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> "CowPunk" <cowpun...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> : So either FL and possibly now TH or LA are going to jail?
> : Maybe even LemonD?
> :
> : Call me a dumbass, but I'm betting FL does some time.
>
> Dumbass -
>
> Raising over $1million for the Floyd Fairness Fund from small donors seems
> like it's as fraudulent as one could get.

Even if he didn't know he was lying until he decided to tell the
truth?
Could be an honest mistake...

Anton Berlin

Jul 23, 2010, 9:10:06 AM7/23/10
On Jul 23, 12:50 am, "Kurgan Gringioni" <soulinthemach...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> "CowPunk" <cowpun...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Henry you sound like you donated ??

Kurgan Gringioni

Jul 23, 2010, 12:23:59 PM7/23/10

"Anton Berlin" <truth...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Dumbass -

Nope. He was on Phonak. That was the dirtiest team in the world.

Even if I thought he was innocent, I wouldn't have donated. Whether or not
some athlete is proven clean or dirty doesn't matter to me, at least not
enough where I'd part with even a dollar.

Floyd must've ripped off a lot of people to accumulate over $1 million.

Frederick the Great

Jul 23, 2010, 2:44:26 PM7/23/10
In article
<53f46549-a593-4003...@z10g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,
raamman <raa...@gmail.com> wrote:

I would be surprised if the Lemond-Trek agreement does
not limit what Lemond can say about it; say about Trek;
say about Armstrong and Trek's relationship.

--
Old Fritz

Fredmaster of Brainerd

Jul 23, 2010, 5:21:58 PM7/23/10
On Jul 23, 8:44 pm, Frederick the Great <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> In article
> <53f46549-a593-4003-8562-4172ec05d...@z10g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,

What LemonD can say in public. The agreement
can't possibly limit what he can say to a grand jury.
That could explain if there is something he has not
made public that we might expect him to. On the
other hand, LemonD says all sorts of random stuff
in public, so I think predicting his behavior with a
simple non-stochastic model is somewhat futile.

Fredmarkovchain Ben