Fucking Floyd

photos...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2006, 11:49:30 AM11/14/06

b...@mambo.ucolick.org

Nov 14, 2006, 12:22:45 PM11/14/06
photos...@gmail.com wrote:
> http://velonews.com/race/int/articles/11201.0.html

Dude,

First everyone said Floyd looked too NASCAR, and now
he's supposed to be Mr. 2600? If Floyd Landis is a computer
hacker, I'm Lex Luthor, evil genius supervillain.

Let's see someone hack into Dick Pound's computer and
steal his collection of Marion Jones glamour photos.

Davey Crockett

Nov 14, 2006, 1:13:44 PM11/14/06
"b...@mambo.ucolick.org" <b...@mambo.ucolick.org> writes:

I always thought the 2600 crowd were Phreakr Lamerz a la Cap'n
Crunch, not l33t Hakerz ?

Maybe not

--
Davey

photos...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2006, 1:18:26 PM11/14/06

photos...@gmail.com wrote:
> http://velonews.com/race/int/articles/11201.0.html

It'll suck worse for Floyd if that "Close Associate" turns out to be
Bob Barney, M.D.

Donald Munro

Nov 14, 2006, 2:04:39 PM11/14/06

Davey Crockett wrote:
> I always thought the 2600 crowd were Phreakr Lamerz a la Cap'n
> Crunch, not l33t Hakerz ?

Poetic license. Ben's is rbr's poet laureate.

John Forrest Tomlinson

Nov 14, 2006, 6:44:30 PM11/14/06
On 14 Nov 2006 09:22:45 -0800, "b...@mambo.ucolick.org"
<b...@mambo.ucolick.org> wrote:

>photos...@gmail.com wrote:
>> http://velonews.com/race/int/articles/11201.0.html
>
>Dude,
>
>First everyone said Floyd looked too NASCAR, and now
>he's supposed to be Mr. 2600? If Floyd Landis is a computer
>hacker, I'm Lex Luthor, evil genius supervillain.

4£0¥Ð £4nÐ1$ 1$ l33T! LOL
--
JT
****************************

Howard Kveck

Nov 14, 2006, 6:43:04 PM11/14/06
In article <r2lkl2dhh5vds1ogm...@4ax.com>,

John Forrest Tomlinson <usenet...@jt10000.com> wrote:

> On 14 Nov 2006 09:22:45 -0800, "b...@mambo.ucolick.org"
> <b...@mambo.ucolick.org> wrote:
>
> >photos...@gmail.com wrote:
> >> http://velonews.com/race/int/articles/11201.0.html
> >
> >Dude,
> >
> >First everyone said Floyd looked too NASCAR, and now
> >he's supposed to be Mr. 2600? If Floyd Landis is a computer
> >hacker, I'm Lex Luthor, evil genius supervillain.
>
> 4£0¥Ð £4nÐ1$ 1$ l33T! LOL

ENGLISH, please!!!!

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Donald Munro

Nov 15, 2006, 2:48:24 AM11/15/06
John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
> 4£0¥Ð £4nÐ1$ 1$ l33T! LOL

French please !

Kurgan Gringioni

Nov 15, 2006, 4:03:34 AM11/15/06

Howard Kveck wrote:
> In article <r2lkl2dhh5vds1ogm...@4ax.com>,
> John Forrest Tomlinson <usenet...@jt10000.com> wrote:
>
> > On 14 Nov 2006 09:22:45 -0800, "b...@mambo.ucolick.org"
> > <b...@mambo.ucolick.org> wrote:

> > >Dude,
> > >
> > >First everyone said Floyd looked too NASCAR, and now
> > >he's supposed to be Mr. 2600? If Floyd Landis is a computer
> > >hacker, I'm Lex Luthor, evil genius supervillain.
> >
> > 4£0¥Ð £4nÐ1$ 1$ l33T! LOL
>
> ENGLISH, please!!!!

Dumbass -

Google it.

It's hax0rz-speak.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

B. Lafferty

Nov 15, 2006, 10:08:57 AM11/15/06

<b...@mambo.ucolick.org> wrote in message

> photos...@gmail.com wrote:
>> http://velonews.com/race/int/articles/11201.0.html
>
> Dude,
>
> First everyone said Floyd looked too NASCAR, and now
> he's supposed to be Mr. 2600? If Floyd Landis is a computer
> hacker, I'm Lex Luthor, evil genius supervillain.

The article states that an associate of Landis, not Landis, may be involed.
Hacking is a felony. No doubt this was not done on Floyd's urging and he
will make no use of documents stolen or falsified.

RicodJour

Nov 15, 2006, 11:42:23 AM11/15/06
B. Lafferty wrote:

> The article states that an associate of Landis, not Landis, may be involed.

Why are you dragging voles into this? Is that like a velo mole? I
like Mole Poblano, never tried the Vole Poblano, but if they put that
sweet chocolate sauce on it I'd probably eat it.