Nice Retro Lemond Article

1 view

B. Lafferty

Oct 1, 2005, 8:57:26 PM10/1/05

excel_...@hotmail.com

Oct 2, 2005, 9:57:01 AM10/2/05
That was good...

hiza...@yahoo.com

Oct 2, 2005, 4:56:48 PM10/2/05
It's nice to see that Greg has not been whining as much......

B. Lafferty

Oct 2, 2005, 5:10:25 PM10/2/05

<hiza...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> It's nice to see that Greg has not been whining as much......

It ceased being whining on August 23rd.

hiza...@yahoo.com

Oct 2, 2005, 9:31:21 PM10/2/05
??

Not certain what 8/23 refers to... But I was referring to Greg's change
of attitude over the past year or so.

D. Ferguson

Oct 2, 2005, 9:59:45 PM10/2/05

When did he make the remarks in the article? I don't see where it says
they are recent.

I'm not sure what 8/23 is either but you can bet your ass it has
something to do with Armstrong.

Greg's attitude is always good when the subject is "Greg is great".

b...@mambo.ucolick.org

Oct 2, 2005, 10:06:01 PM10/2/05

D. Ferguson wrote:
> On 2 Oct 2005 18:31:21 -0700, hiza...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> >Not certain what 8/23 refers to... But I was referring to Greg's change
> >of attitude over the past year or so.
>
> When did he make the remarks in the article? I don't see where it says
> they are recent.
>
> I'm not sure what 8/23 is either but you can bet your ass it has
> something to do with Armstrong.

No, it's the day Bernie Hinault finally admitted that
Greg was the virtual winner of le Tour 1985. What would
Armstrong have to do with this?

Jim Flom

Oct 2, 2005, 11:29:10 PM10/2/05
<b...@mambo.ucolick.org> wrote in message

Ferguson's on it.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2005/aug05/aug23news2

JF

--
http://spaces.msn.com/members/flomblog/

Steve

Oct 4, 2005, 1:36:12 AM10/4/05
Brian, You would not suspect that Lemond ever took any of that stuff that
you think Armstrong has ? Remember 1989 ?
"B. Lafferty" <Ma...@Italia.org> wrote in message
> http://www.velonews.com/news/fea/8987.0.html

B. Lafferty

Oct 4, 2005, 6:18:22 AM10/4/05

"Steve" <h90...@hotmail.commie> wrote in message

I have suspicions about Lemond using steroids and pointed that out here at
rbr back in 1994. Assuming that Lemond did get an iron shot from his doctor
father-in-law, the placebo effect might be more significant. If he did use
epo, I would have expected him to ride better than he did against Fignon
prior to the final day.

Michael Press

Oct 4, 2005, 2:58:39 PM10/4/05
In article