Discovery to lose Pro Tour Status??

Davey Crockett

Nov 9, 2006, 4:24:48 PM11/9/06
Some observers, Davey included, believe that the Yankee Doodle
Discovery Channel squad should be precluded from the roster of
eligible Pro Tour teams on account of a violation of the Pro Tour
Protocols and agreements when Bruyneel agreed to hire Basso

Not that Davey gives a Fiddlers Firk about the Pro Tour Scam,
Verbruggen's Epitaph, since it was only created:

(1) To supplement, by means of backhanders from grateful Pro
Tour Follies participants, Verbruggen's already unconscionably
large pensions from Mars Bars and the UCI;

(2) To hammer the final nail into the coffin of a moribund
MegaBusiness, formerly the Sport of Cycling

There are in any instance more important matters than cycling with
show trials continuing for Griffin and Zundel

Although the bright star on the horizon is the forthcoming submission,
on November 14, when a group of lawyers and other experts will come
before the German federal prosecutor and ask him to open a criminal
investigation targeting Donald Rumsfeld, Alberto Gonzales and other
key Bush Administration figures for war crimes.

--
Davey
Supporting Free Speech Martyrs

Bleet Norf

Nov 9, 2006, 7:24:06 PM11/9/06
Davey Crockett wrote:
> Some observers, Davey included, believe that the Yankee Doodle
> Discovery Channel squad should be precluded from the roster of
> eligible Pro Tour teams on account of a violation of the Pro Tour
> Protocols and agreements when Bruyneel agreed to hire Basso

You mean they should be denied by the same UCI that gave Saiz a card?

Steve

Nov 9, 2006, 7:51:35 PM11/9/06

"Bleet Norf" <b...@doop.net> wrote in message

Basso was under suspicion in a case where there was no evidence in support.
You are advocating that he is guilty until proven innocent. Disco has legal
representation. They would not jeopardize their status on a whim. They
checked the facts and covered their butts.

Ivan should look into suing the UCI. They kept him from working with no
facts.

Donald Munro

Nov 10, 2006, 2:01:46 AM11/10/06
Davey Crockett wrote:
> Although the bright star on the horizon is the forthcoming submission,
> on November 14, when a group of lawyers and other experts will come
> before the German federal prosecutor and ask him to open a criminal
> investigation targeting Donald Rumsfeld, Alberto Gonzales and other
> key Bush Administration figures for war crimes.

I though they were nominating Rumsfeld as their candidate to to head WADA.

Stu Fleming

Nov 10, 2006, 3:45:00 AM11/10/06
Davey Crockett wrote:
> Some observers, Davey included, believe that the Yankee Doodle
> Discovery Channel squad should be precluded from the roster of
> eligible Pro Tour teams on account of a violation of the Pro Tour
> Protocols and agreements when Bruyneel agreed to hire Basso

Since I've been off playing with our 5-month old (9kg, 72cm, crawling)
and not paying much attention, what protocol got broken, specifically?

Ryan Cousineau

Nov 10, 2006, 4:49:37 AM11/10/06
In article <45543b6c$1...@news2.actrix.gen.nz>,
Stu Fleming <ste...@wic.co.nz> wrote:

The standard protocol is apparently loading doses of EPO and steroids at
the annual "training camps" followed by microinfusions of EPO and
t-patches throughout the racing season.

Seems broken to me,

--
Ryan Cousineau rcou...@sfu.ca http://www.wiredcola.com/

Bob Martin

Nov 10, 2006, 7:44:59 AM11/10/06

Crawling at 5 months?! What incentives are you offering?

b...@mambo.ucolick.org

Nov 10, 2006, 10:59:49 AM11/10/06

According to Dr. Antoine Vayer this is physically impossible
without doping.

Brian Laffatwee

Simon Brooke

Nov 10, 2006, 1:34:26 PM11/10/06
in message <zv2dnTG_W7kAUM7Y...@comcast.com>, Steve
('h90...@hotmail.commie') wrote:

He is already suing Italian newspapers who described him as a cheat and a
doper. http://www.ivanbasso.net/?p=208

--
si...@jasmine.org.uk (Simon Brooke) http://www.jasmine.org.uk/~simon/

For office use only. Please do not write or type below this line.

Michael Press

Nov 10, 2006, 2:31:18 PM11/10/06
In article <uhcx87...@azurservers.com>,
Davey Crockett <DaveyC...@azurservers.com> wrote:

Yo! Davey, buy yourself a young Scotch.

I wish Tom Kunich were here to take point. Posters are
dropping like flies trying to maintain the current pace
of incoherent rants.

--
Michael Press

Kyle Legate

Nov 11, 2006, 3:16:56 AM11/11/06
Michael Press wrote:

> I wish Tom Kunich were here to take point. Posters are
> dropping like flies trying to maintain the current pace
> of incoherent rants.

Tom Kunich was unaffected by incoherent rants, that was his specialty.
Rbr doesn't need him back.

Donald Munro

Nov 11, 2006, 4:28:05 AM11/11/06

Kyle Legate wrote:
> Tom Kunich was unaffected by incoherent rants, that was his specialty.
> Rbr doesn't need him back.

You may need him in order to have a unit of measure for incoherence and/or
verbal incontinence.

Michael Press

Nov 11, 2006, 5:09:55 AM11/11/06
In article <4rlf7nF...@mid.individual.net>,
Kyle Legate <leg...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Michael Press wrote:
> >
> > I wish Tom Kunich were here to take point. Posters are
> > dropping like flies trying to maintain the current pace
> > of incoherent rants.
>
> Tom Kunich was unaffected by incoherent rants, that was his specialty.

Yes, Kyle, that is what my, apparently incoherent, rant
implies.

--
Michael Press

Davey Crockett

Nov 11, 2006, 7:08:44 AM11/11/06
Simon Brooke <si...@jasmine.org.uk> writes:

> He is already suing Italian newspapers who described him as a cheat and a
> doper. http://www.ivanbasso.net/?p=208

Well the newspaper medium, and mass media generally, will report any old
rubbish from the trivial through partisan politics to downright lies
and libel to increase their dwindling circulation.

Then the cockroaches become self righteous and babble about "Freedom
of the Press" when their lies come back to haunt them

Take the BBC for instance. They should be closed down for the scurrilous
tricks they have played upon the perfectly legitimate British National
Party and the total and absolute newsblackout they imposed on the
recent trial and subsequent acquittal of two BNP members on charges
resulting from "Evidence" some undercover sleazebag from the BBC
trumped up.

--
Davey

Dan Gregory

Nov 11, 2006, 10:45:11 AM11/11/06
Davey Crockett wrote:

> Take the BBC for instance. They should be closed down for the scurrilous
> tricks they have played upon the perfectly legitimate British National
> Party and the total and absolute newsblackout they imposed on the
> recent trial and subsequent acquittal of two BNP members on charges
> resulting from "Evidence" some undercover sleazebag from the BBC
> trumped up.

BBC Blackout??

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/help/3681938.stm

Dan Gregory

Nov 11, 2006, 10:57:43 AM11/11/06

Simon Brooke

Nov 11, 2006, 11:34:20 AM11/11/06
in message <4rm9djF...@mid.individual.net>, Dan Gregory
('dangr...@brakes.palaver.freeserve.co.uk') wrote:

Don't confuse racists with facts. It strains their brains and might cause a
hemorrhage.

;; Friends don't send friends HTML formatted emails.

Kyle Legate

Nov 12, 2006, 4:56:18 AM11/12/06
That's the function of Google Groups. No need to overload the database.

MJ Ray

Nov 13, 2006, 5:50:40 AM11/13/06
Dan Gregory <dangr...@brakes.palaver.freeserve.co.uk>
> Davey Crockett wrote:
> > [...] the total and absolute newsblackout they imposed on the
> > recent trial and subsequent acquittal of two BNP members [...]
> BBC Blackout??

You know, the BBC Whiteout that sees BNP get coverage on the BBCi
multiscreen news loops, while only the Tour ever gets coverage on
them. BBC covers BNP more than UCI.

Davey Crockett

Nov 13, 2006, 7:23:15 AM11/13/06
MJ Ray <m...@phonecoop.coop> writes:

Because nobody wants to hear about the UCI Loony Bin, whilst everyone
in their right mind wants to hear about the BNP

And in point of fact, when Davey made his original posting, unless he
missed something, the BBC had still not run anything and probably only
finally reluctantly and with bad grace aired some coverage after
SKY and CNN had run significant coverage.

Sheesh, even Al Jazeera covered it before the BBC !!

Although this isn't really surprising since Al Jazeera is probably an
MI6 or CIA black station. Paranoid? No not really. Watch Al Jazeera
and very critically analyse what news they broadcast. Let Davey know
what you think.

{Davey who hadn't owned a television for 30 years, got one a few days
back, hoping there might be some Six-Day coverage and is truly
astounded at being able to flip hundreds of channels back and forth
but so far only has found CNN, SKY and BBC World broadcasting from
anglophonic countries although every country under the sun seems to be
available if you recognize the Acronyms]

--
Davey

Dan Gregory

Nov 13, 2006, 8:21:37 AM11/13/06
Davey Crockett wrote:
> MJ Ray <m...@phonecoop.coop> writes:
>
>> Dan Gregory <dangr...@brakes.palaver.freeserve.co.uk>
>>> BBC Blackout??
>> You know, the BBC Whiteout that sees BNP get coverage on the BBCi
>> multiscreen news loops, while only the Tour ever gets coverage on
>> them. BBC covers BNP more than UCI.
>
> Because nobody wants to hear about the UCI Loony Bin, whilst everyone
> in their right mind wants to hear about the BNP
>
> And in point of fact, when Davey made his original posting, unless he
> missed something, the BBC had still not run anything and probably only
> finally reluctantly and with bad grace aired some coverage after
> SKY and CNN had run significant coverage.
>
> Sheesh, even Al Jazeera covered it before the BBC !!

So they had a time-machine did they, BBC had outside the courtroom live
commentary....
What pissed most people off was that they were giving that bunch of
fascists so much free publicity.

Simon Brooke

Nov 13, 2006, 12:24:14 PM11/13/06
in message <84y7qfe...@azurservers.com>, Davey Crockett
('daveyc...@azurservers.com') wrote:

> MJ Ray <m...@phonecoop.coop> writes:
>
>> Dan Gregory <dangr...@brakes.palaver.freeserve.co.uk>
>> > BBC Blackout??
>>
>> You know, the BBC Whiteout that sees BNP get coverage on the BBCi
>> multiscreen news loops, while only the Tour ever gets coverage on
>> them. BBC covers BNP more than UCI.
>
> Because nobody wants to hear about the UCI Loony Bin, whilst everyone
> in their right mind wants to hear about the BNP
>
> And in point of fact, when Davey made his original posting, unless he
> missed something, the BBC had still not run anything and probably only
> finally reluctantly and with bad grace aired some coverage after
> SKY and CNN had run significant coverage.

H'mmm... someone whose grasp of his own mother tongue is such that he
refers to himself in the third person. And he's a racist. How surprising.

;; We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other
;; languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and riffle their
;; pockets for new vocabulary -- James D. Nicoll

Davey Crockett

Nov 13, 2006, 3:07:20 PM11/13/06
Simon Brooke <si...@jasmine.org.uk> writes:

> H'mmm... someone whose grasp of his own mother tongue is such that he
> refers to himself in the third person. And he's a racist. How surprising.

"Racist" is a word wimps like you use when you don't like to hear the truth.

--
Davey"

Bill C

Nov 13, 2006, 6:37:54 PM11/13/06

On Nov 13, 3:07 pm, Davey Crockett <daveycrock...@azurservers.com>
wrote:

We haven't even come close to agreeing all the time, but we do agree
that the debate has been totally stifled and incriminated in Europe.
PC speech laws are keeping us from even beginning to hold the
discussions we need to.
Now that's being brought to America too.
Bill C

Davey Crockett

Nov 14, 2006, 7:05:27 AM11/14/06
"Bill C" <trito...@verizon.net> writes:

Absolutely right. Contrary to what the proverbial Man In The Street
believes, there is no guarantee of anything very much in the First
Amendment to the US Constitution. It reads as follows:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion,
or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom
of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to
assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

And on the strength of a superficial reading, thousands of deluded
wankerz parade around waving the Star Spangled Banner and shouting
"We're FREE, we're FREE, Long Live Georgeeee"

But in effect there is no guarantee that you have any of these
'Freedoms'. Anyone, including the US Government, may deny you these
rights on a whim. And make no mistake, 'They' are. ['They' being the
Government, the Press, the Newspapers, Political parties, etc.]

All that is guaranteed is that 'CONGRESS SHALL MAKE NO LAW...'

This despite the United Nations Article 19:

"Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this
right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to
seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and
regardless of frontiers."

Just ask Ernst Zundel or Ingrid Rimland. And on the international
stage, Jurgen Graf, Siegfried Verbeeke, Jim Keegstra, Clifford Irving,
Nick Griffin, Mark Collet, Fredrich Toben or the Dutch Black Widow,
Florentine Rost Van Tonningen-Heubel - affectionately known as
Florrie.

And whilst on the Rant, They take your guns, thereby precluding armed
action against an out of control Government by an enraged citizenry
when the Final Straw breaks the Camel's back.

[Hmm.. If anybody comes for Davey's guns, they'd better be loaded for
Bear because Davey will be shooting back]

And, in the name of National Security [in reality meaning anything the
government doesn't like] they appropriate to themselves the right to
loot your money, guns, jewellry, etc. under something they facetiously
call the Patriot Act. Davey's still laughing at that Gem.

But Britain is not much better off. Just view that Limey Loony Liar,
Tony Bliar, Georgie's Pet Pinocchio, spouting garbage on the
Television today about how Iran and Syria should help out restoring
peace to the Middle East. This after having caused havoc throughout
the Middle East, an area which in the final analysis is non of their
[Britain, US, EEC] business anyway.

Viewing the current political leaders, Davey's proud to be called
Fascist, Racist, Neo-Nazi, Anti-This-That-And-The-Other by ignoramuses
who formed their outlook on the world after brainwashing by the
self-serving governments and mass-media of the world.

Davey actually thinks, his opinions are his own, and he always stood
for a fair shake for everyone, be they the Working Man, the Arabs, the
inhabitants of Israel or anyone else. And on the Patriot scale, he's
light years ahead of Bush who is about to bolster the sagging
Republican support by legitimizing millions of illegal immigrants and
attempting to perpetuate that support by legislating the right of
millions more to enter in future years.

So where the Heck are the Patriots now? Probably out waving flags and
shouting "We're Free"

But Davey believes, as he thinks it was Adams, but mey be wrong, said
all those years ago:

"The tree of Liberty must be watered occasionally by the Blood of
Patriots and Tyrants."

So maybe the Universe is unfolding as it should..............;

--
Davey