Team alliances in Mendrisio

Susan Walker

Sep 18, 2009, 4:36:08 PM9/18/09

1 Namibia

Kjell Arne Olsen

Sep 18, 2009, 7:23:47 PM9/18/09
Susan Walker <myful...@xs4all.nl.invalid> wrote:

>http://www.xs4all.nl/~ewoud/cycling/nationalteams/
>with selections known now.
>
>Waiting for:

>9 Norway

8 were named a while ago, and the last rider named today:

Thor Hushovd (Cerv�lo), Edvald Boasson Hagen (Columbia-HTC), Kurt Asle
Arvesen (Saxo Bank), Gabriel Rasch (Cerv�lo), Frederik Wilmann (Joker
Bianchi), Lars Petter Nordhaug (Joker Bianchi), Stian Remme (Joker
Bianchi), H�vard Nyb� (Team Sparebanken Vest-Ridley) and Roy Hegreberg
(Team Sparebanken Vest-Ridley).

Cheers,
Kjell Arne
--
http://www.brumunddal-sk.idrett.no/
Remove your clothes if you want to answer by e-mail!

Susan Walker

Sep 18, 2009, 7:57:26 PM9/18/09
Kjell Arne Olsen wrote:

> Susan Walker wrote:
>> http://www.xs4all.nl/~ewoud/cycling/nationalteams/
>> with selections known now.
>>
>> Waiting for:
>> 9 Norway
>
> 8 were named a while ago, and the last rider named today:

Thanks! Added.

Ryan Cousineau

Sep 19, 2009, 12:54:56 AM9/19/09
In article <4ab41e67$0$83236$e4fe...@news.xs4all.nl>,
Susan Walker <myful...@xs4all.nl.invalid> wrote:

Best team name in English:

Designa K�kken (Laurent Didier [LUX]).

--
Ryan Cousineau rcou...@gmail.com http://www.wiredcola.com/

Donald Munro

Sep 19, 2009, 4:35:48 AM9/19/09
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> Best team name in English:
> Designa Køkken (Laurent Didier [LUX]).

Sounds like a dildo manufacturer.

Susan Walker

Sep 22, 2009, 9:47:23 AM9/22/09

Updated. Still waiting for

9 Italy (not final yet)
9 Russia (15 riders on Katusha, 2 on Rabobank, 2 Efimkins on AG2R)
6 Ukraine (Popo on Astana, 9 riders on ISD, 3 on Amore & Vita, 2 on
Lampre, 1 on Cervelo)
6 Kazakhstan (11 riders on Astana)
6 Venezuela (only 3 riders are on a UCI registered team)
3 Estonia
3 Slovakia
3 Belarus
3 Argentina
3 Tunisia
1 Finland (Carlstrom or Veikkanen)
1 Lithuania (Konovalovas or Vaitkus)
1 Bulgaria
1 Cuba
1 Chile
1 Namibia (Craven or Hoffmann)

bar

Sep 22, 2009, 11:23:52 PM9/22/09

isn't this all academic? surely the winner will be either cunego,
valverde, or sanchez (no chance for anyone who didn't ride the
vuelta) ... if anyone else wins the road race, i'll feel cheated

Scott

Sep 23, 2009, 12:02:54 AM9/23/09

If I were a betting man, I'd bet on Cunego. No, wait, I'd bet on the
Italians to race against each other. Meanwhile, Valverde or some
unheralded Belgian will win. If Valverde wins, how funny will that be
when he's eventually stripped of his Vuelta as well as Worlds win???

Susan Walker

Sep 23, 2009, 12:31:38 AM9/23/09

All new and improved! No longer one huge table but instead a 2-column
lay-out with dynamic content (needs javascript). All registered riders
entered. Non-final selections indicated with question marks behind
riders' names.

Howard Kveck

Sep 23, 2009, 1:38:39 AM9/23/09
In article <4ab9a4aa$0$83246$e4fe...@news.xs4all.nl>,