New Resolution- NO MORE CHINESE CRAP!!!!

lak...@yahoo.com

Dec 24, 2007, 5:03:57 PM12/24/07
I am resolved never to buy any more crap made in the PRC. As China
goes up America goes down, its that simple. To save a few bucks we're
selling our country down the river. Republicans are the worst
offenders, bitching about communism and then doing business in china
as if they care about democratizing china. Can anyone make a list of
outdoor companies that DON''T do business in China? The glitzy world
of outdoor products has a dirty little secret, they're all in bed with
the worst environmental offenders, the worst human rights offenders,
etc. Doing business with China DOES NOT help America, it hurts it.

p.s.
FREE TIBET

TX100

Dec 25, 2007, 11:50:13 AM12/25/07