Sports Class Nationals SPOT Tracking

Frank

Jun 11, 2010, 9:26:34 PM6/11/10
SPOT tracking maps for the U.S. Sports Class Nationals at Parowan,
starting next week.

Google Maps - http://www.hawketracking.org/parowan/tracking.htm
Google Maps Large - http://www.hawketracking.org/parowan/trackinglarge.htm
Mobile - http://www.hawketracking.org/parowan/mobile.htm
Google Earth - http://www.hawketracking.org/parowan/tracking.kml

I have added all contestants from the entry list that have a public
or 'member only' entry on the SSA tracking list. If you are coming to
Parowan and have a SPOT but don't have it registered on the SSA
tracking list, please email me your SPOT shared page URL (or get it
registered on the SSA site and let me know). If you have problems
with this, see me at Parowan

Frank (TA)

gary...@sbcglobal.net

Jun 15, 2010, 12:09:23 PM6/15/10
On Jun 11, 6:26 pm, Frank <paynt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> SPOT tracking maps for the U.S. Sports Class Nationals at Parowan,
> starting next week.
>
> Google Maps -http://www.hawketracking.org/parowan/tracking.htm
> Google Maps Large -http://www.hawketracking.org/parowan/trackinglarge.htm
> Mobile -http://www.hawketracking.org/parowan/mobile.htm
> Google Earth -http://www.hawketracking.org/parowan/tracking.kml

>  I have added all contestants from the entry list that have a public
> or 'member only' entry on the SSA tracking list.  If you are coming to
> Parowan and have a SPOT but don't have it registered on the SSA
> tracking list, please email me your SPOT shared page URL (or get it
> registered on the SSA site and let me know).  If you have problems
> with this, see me at Parowan
>
> Frank (TA)

These links don't seem to work

Andy

Jun 15, 2010, 7:07:25 PM6/15/10
On Jun 15, 9:09 am, "garyk...@sbcglobal.net" <garyk...@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:
> These links don't seem to work- Hide quoted text -

This one (posted in the SSA contest report) does:

http://www.hawketracking.org/parowan/files/trackinglarge.htm

Frank Whiteley

Jun 16, 2010, 12:37:22 AM6/16/10

The earlier links work IF /files is inserted after parowan

Frank

Jun 16, 2010, 11:24:56 AM6/16/10

MarkH

Jun 17, 2010, 1:08:06 AM6/17/10
On Jun 16, 9:24 am, Frank <paynt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 16, 12:37 am, Frank Whiteley <frank.white...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jun 15, 5:07 pm, Andy <a.dur...@netzero.net> wrote:

> > > This one (posted in the SSA contest report) does:
Just for info, this is the largest number of SPOTS that we've had the
opportunity to track in a single glider event. We are able to see 35
of the 44 contestants listed on the score sheet. That's not to
shabby.

Later!

-Mark