Best flying song?

tom pettit

Oct 1, 2005, 9:55:54 PM10/1/05
What's your favorite tune with a flying subject?

I vote for Stephen Stiles "Tree Top Flyer"

tom

john smith

Oct 1, 2005, 10:27:56 PM10/1/05
> What's your favorite tune with a flying subject?

I don't remember the title, but it is a Joe Walsh song.
The lyrics, "Standin' in the runway, wavin' at the plane, there goes
everything I own!"
Reminds me of the guy in northeast Ohio who didn't secure his Champ when
he propped it. The airplane took off with no one onboard. It flew for
over an hour before settling into some trees in Pennsylvania.

George Patterson

Oct 1, 2005, 10:31:00 PM10/1/05
tom pettit <tompet<at>peak wrote:
> What's your favorite tune with a flying subject?

Early Morning Rain

George Patterson
Drink is the curse of the land. It makes you quarrel with your neighbor.
It makes you shoot at your landlord. And it makes you miss him.

Paul Tomblin

Oct 1, 2005, 10:37:25 PM10/1/05
In a previous article, "tom pettit" <tompet<at>peak<dot>org> said:
>What's your favorite tune with a flying subject?

"I Have Arrived", Dwayne O'Brien. Written by a pilot, for pilots.

--
Paul Tomblin <ptom...@xcski.com> http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
If you refer to a woman as any form of waterborne African mammal then a quick

Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Oct 2, 2005, 12:15:10 AM10/2/05
> What's your favorite tune with a flying subject?
>
> I vote for Stephen Stiles "Tree Top Flyer"

"My Bomber Flies 10,000 Miles" - Oscar Brand

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

morts...@carolina.rr.com.barf

Jack Allison

Oct 2, 2005, 12:38:08 AM10/2/05
I'd have to vote for Kenny Loggins "Danger Zone"...something about that
and the first few minutes of Top Gun that just seem to go together.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-IA Student

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

Skywise

Oct 2, 2005, 2:01:25 AM10/2/05
"tom pettit" <tompet<at>peak<dot>org> wrote in news:a8idnRqFg8OEo6LeRVn-
i...@scnresearch.com:

> What's your favorite tune with a flying subject?
>
> I vote for Stephen Stiles "Tree Top Flyer"
>
> tom

Scanning my collection...can't say I have a specific favorite.

Where Eagles Dare - Iron Maiden
Flight Of Icarus - Iron Maiden
Aces High - Iron Maiden
The Eagle Has Landed - Saxon (Apollo 11)
Countdown - Rush (first shuttle flight)
Learning To Fly - Pink Floyd
Major Tom - Peter Schilling
Space Oddity - David Bowie
Rocket Man - Elton John
Flight of the Valkyries - Wagner (think Apocalypse Now)
Spirit In The Sky - Norman Greenbaum (used in movie Apollo 13)
High Speed Dirt - Megadeth (skydiving)
Broken Wings - Mr. Mister (used to listen to this a lot when
flight simming back in the 80's, so it's a personal association)

Brian

Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?

Jay Honeck

Oct 2, 2005, 7:56:29 AM10/2/05
> "I Have Arrived", Dwayne O'Brien. Written by a pilot, for pilots.

Agree 100%.

In fact, O'Brien's CD, "Song Pilot" (Published 2001 by Flight Song
Records) is an entire CD of flying songs written by O'Brien, an
aerobatic pilot, EAA and AOPA member, and former member of the group
"Little Feat". We played that disk in our hotel lobby (on shuffle play
with 4 other disks) continuously for almost two years, until our
small-but-vocal staff threatened to mutiny if they heard it again!

Interestingly, I just noticed (after a search) that Little Feat's
current CD is called "Barn Stormin'" -- even though O'Brien isn't with
them anymore. I wonder if they all fly?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

.Blueskies.

Oct 2, 2005, 8:25:10 AM10/2/05

john smith

Oct 2, 2005, 9:23:27 AM10/2/05
> Early Morning Rain

Sung by Peter Yarrow?

Flyingmonk

Oct 2, 2005, 9:59:35 AM10/2/05
I second that Jack. I was in high school when Top Gun came out, and I
had a 900 Ninja a few months before the movie came out. Immediately
saved up more money for a leather jacket : -) Too bad I didn't join
the Navy, there was something abouit being stuck in a ship for up to
six months at a time.

I did sign up for the Marines like dad did, but dad yanked me out, I
was seventeen and forged his permission.

Bryan "The Monk" Chaisone

Aluckyguess

Oct 2, 2005, 11:50:07 AM10/2/05
Van Halen Fly Like and Eagle.
"tom pettit peak org>" <tompet<atdot> wrote in message

Flyingmonk

Oct 2, 2005, 11:58:24 AM10/2/05
I don't know if anyone mentioned Chritopher Cross' "Ride like the wind"
yet, but I always enjoyed that song.

Bryan "The Monk" Chaisone

Dan Luke

Oct 2, 2005, 12:07:19 PM10/2/05
"Amelia" - Joni Mitchell

I was driving across the burning desert
When I spotted six jet planes
Leaving six white vapor trails across the bleak terrain
It was the hexagram of the heavens
it was the strings of my guitar
Amelia, it was just a false alarm

The drone of flying engines
Is a song so wild and blue
It scrambles time and seasons if it gets thru to you
Then your life becomes a travelogue
Of picture-post-card-charms
Amelia, it was just a false alarm

Kyle Boatright

Oct 2, 2005, 1:07:24 PM10/2/05

"tom pettit peak org>" <tompet<atdot> wrote in message
> What's your favorite tune with a flying subject?
>
> I vote for Stephen Stiles "Tree Top Flyer"
>
> tom

The Battle of Britain Soundtrack is my personal favorite. No words, but if
you've seen the movie a few dozen times, the music alone conjures up some
incredible images.

"Little Wing" as performed by Derek and the Dominos ain't bad either.

KB

Matt Barrow

Oct 2, 2005, 1:55:50 PM10/2/05
Wagner's "Flight of the Valkeries"

Orval Fairbairn

Oct 2, 2005, 2:23:52 PM10/2/05
In article <j9J%e.80$Yv6...@fe06.lga>,

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" <morts...@carolina.rr.com.nospam> wrote:

> > What's your favorite tune with a flying subject?
> >
> > I vote for Stephen Stiles "Tree Top Flyer"
>

> "My Bomber Flies 10,000 Miles" - Oscar Brand

"Give me Operations,"
"Bless 'Em All,"
"Throw a Nickel on the Grass, Save a Fighter Pilot's Ass," -- Oscar Brand

In the late 50s, Oscar Brand produced (three, IIRC) albums of aviation
songs, two military and one civil. These are a couple of them. The above
dated back to WW-II and Korean Wars and are sardonic and funny.

Bob Fry

Oct 2, 2005, 2:25:00 PM10/2/05

tom> What's your favorite tune with a flying subject? I vote for
tom> Stephen Stiles "Tree Top Flyer"

Didn't we go through this a few months ago?

Magic Carpet Ride (Steppenwolf)

Close enough.

tom pettit

Oct 2, 2005, 3:43:46 PM10/2/05
I think that one was favorite flying movie.

tom

"Bob Fry" <bob...@mailinator.com> wrote in message

Michelle P

Oct 2, 2005, 5:28:50 PM10/2/05
Come Fly with me, Frank Sinatra
Michelle (age showing)

Al Gilson

Oct 2, 2005, 7:33:40 PM10/2/05
"One Fine Morning" by Lighthouse
1971

"We'll fly to the east, we'll fly to the west.
There's no place we can't call our own.
We'll fly to the north, we'll fly to the south.
This planet will become our own!"

Al Gilson
Skyhawk N3082U
Spokane/SFF

Jay Honeck

Oct 2, 2005, 7:48:43 PM10/2/05
> Come Fly with me, Frank Sinatra
> Michelle (age showing)

Hey, I just bought that from Itunes a few weeks ago.

My 15 year-old son thought I was nuts, at first, but (after hearing the song
during our morning work outs for a few days) he's come 'round to agree that
ol' Blue Eyes could really, really sing.

There's hope for him, yet!

Kobra

Oct 2, 2005, 7:56:27 PM10/2/05
> What's your favorite tune with a flying subject?

I want to fly away - Lenny Kravitz

Kobra

Michelle P

Oct 2, 2005, 9:56:31 PM10/2/05
Jay,
I have the whole double CD set of his biggest hits!
Michelle

George Patterson

Oct 2, 2005, 10:11:42 PM10/2/05
john smith wrote:

>>Early Morning Rain
>
> Sung by Peter Yarrow?

I prefer Lightfoot's version, but PP&M will certainly do.

cjcampbell

Oct 3, 2005, 12:33:21 AM10/3/05

tom pettit wrote:
> What's your favorite tune with a flying subject?

"We're Up In the Air, the Junior Birdmen"

I wanted to fly ever since hearing this song when I was 5 years old...

JohnH

Oct 3, 2005, 12:41:02 AM10/3/05
Aluckyguess wrote:
> Van Halen Fly Like and Eagle.

Don't you mean Steve Miller?

NW_PILOT

Oct 3, 2005, 4:50:16 AM10/3/05
I think you meant where eagles fly!

"Aluckyguess" <Ha...@shaqloses.com> wrote in message

JohnH

Oct 3, 2005, 9:42:54 AM10/3/05
> What's your favorite tune with a flying subject?

Is it time for the quarterly "flying song" thread already? My how time
flies!

I'd say pretty much any song by Captain Beefheart qualifies.

Paul Tomblin

Oct 3, 2005, 10:11:58 AM10/3/05
In a previous article, "JohnH" <johnh...@gmail.com> said:
>> What's your favorite tune with a flying subject?
>
>Is it time for the quarterly "flying song" thread already? My how time
>flies!

Quarterly? I thought it was daily.

--
Paul Tomblin <ptom...@xcski.com> http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
I'm not sure if this is a good or a bad thing.

Skylune

Oct 3, 2005, 10:29:15 AM10/3/05
"Rocky Mountain High" by John Denver.

JohnH

Oct 3, 2005, 10:42:23 AM10/3/05
B-Rad wrote:
> When I was but a wee little crew chief, my FE and I used to tap into
> the ICS system of our CH-47D, and listen to Rage Against the Machine,
> as we'd thread our way along the No Fly Line of the DMZ in Korea...It
> was exhilerating if you had a pilot who liked to yank and bank and do
> terrain flight like it's meant to be done!

Did I see you at First Landing Saturday?

jmk

Oct 3, 2005, 11:52:32 AM10/3/05
His "Unusual Attitude" is also good. However, his song "Biplane" can
bring a tear to the eye.

Jay Beckman

Oct 3, 2005, 7:39:31 PM10/3/05
"tom pettit peak org>" <tompet<atdot> wrote in message
> What's your favorite tune with a flying subject?
>
> I vote for Stephen Stiles "Tree Top Flyer"
>
> tom

Van Halen : "Dreams"

Dunno which video I like better, The Blue Angels in A4s or me in a T6 !!

Both very well edited (if I say so myself...ahem)

Jay Beckman
PP-ASEL
AZ Cloudbusters
Chandler, AZ

Mike W.

Oct 3, 2005, 7:50:59 PM10/3/05
Rush's 'Red Barchetta' is a good one, a song about a car, but I think it
captures the spirit of flying well.

"Jay Beckman" <jnsbe...@cox.net> wrote in message

Jay Beckman

Oct 3, 2005, 9:18:35 PM10/3/05
"Mike W." <mjw357s...@core.com> wrote in message

> "Jay Beckman" <jnsbe...@cox.net> wrote in message
>> "tom pettit peak org>" <tompet<atdot> wrote in message
>> > What's your favorite tune with a flying subject?
>> >
>> > I vote for Stephen Stiles "Tree Top Flyer"
>> >
>> > tom
>>
>> Van Halen : "Dreams"
>>
>> Dunno which video I like better, The Blue Angels in A4s or me in a T6 !!
>>
>> Both very well edited (if I say so myself...ahem)
>>
>> Jay Beckman
>> PP-ASEL
>> AZ Cloudbusters
>> Chandler, AZ

> Rush's 'Red Barchetta' is a good one, a song about a car, but I think it
> captures the spirit of flying well.

Oooo... Good Choice Too...

Jay B

Jack Allison

Oct 3, 2005, 11:58:56 PM10/3/05
Flyingmonk wrote:
> I second that Jack. I was in high school when Top Gun came out, and I
> had a 900 Ninja a few months before the movie came out.
Ah, forgot about the motorcycle angle...good point/nice touch,
especially the leather jacket. Didn't get my jacket until last
year...but it's the Air Force version thanks to Dad.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-IA Student
Arrow N2104T

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

Skywise

Oct 4, 2005, 1:44:25 AM10/4/05
"Mike W." <mjw357s...@core.com> wrote in news:11k3h0a5ld4inb6
@corp.supernews.com:

> Rush's 'Red Barchetta' is a good one, a song about a car, but I think it
> captures the spirit of flying well.

<Snipola>

I was going to put that in my big list posted earlier but since it
was about a car, I didn't. If I close my eyes while listening I can
so easily see myself in that red barchetta 'flying' down the road.

Brian
Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes? Supernews Sucks!

Message has been deleted

Steve

Oct 4, 2005, 4:13:28 PM10/4/05
"tom pettit" <tompet<at>peak<dot>org> wrote:

> What's your favorite tune with a flying subject?
>
> I vote for Stephen Stiles "Tree Top Flyer"
>
> tom

Dunno why nobody picked up this one:

5 miles out (Mike Oldfield)

cwby-flyer

Oct 5, 2005, 11:23:13 AM10/5/05
Hooked on Flight by Ken Dravis is my personal favorite.

Mike

Frank

Oct 6, 2005, 4:31:39 PM10/6/05
"tom pettit" <tompet<at>peak<dot>org> wrote:

> What's your favorite tune with a flying subject?
>
> I vote for Stephen Stiles "Tree Top Flyer"
>
> tom

"Icarus" by Kansas (Masque).

"Borne on wings of steel
I have so much to feel..."
--
Frank....H

Skylune

Oct 6, 2005, 4:58:33 PM10/6/05
Lynyrd Synyrd: "Ooooh that smell, can't u smell that smell..."

or Tom Petty: "Free falling" or "Learning to fly"

"
Learing to fly, but I got no wings...Coming down, its the hardest thing."

Skylune out!

Skylune

Oct 6, 2005, 5:24:28 PM10/6/05
Oscar Brand's most popular song (yup, you can look it up).

scar Brand - Oscar Mayer Weiner Lyrics
I wish I were an Oscar Mayer Weiner
That is what I truly wish to be
cause if i were a oscar mayer
weiner
everyone would be in love
oh everyone would be in love
everyone would be in love with me

Orval Fairbairn

Oct 6, 2005, 11:23:16 PM10/6/05
In article
<3d4e03db0a43774a...@localhost.talkaboutaviation.com>,
"Skylune" <longisla...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I've got some news for "Skyloser."

He already IS a weenie! The sad part is: He doesn't know it!

jwilljr

Oct 7, 2005, 10:43:41 AM10/7/05
.Blueskies. wrote:
> Flying Sorcery by Al Stewart...
>
> http://www.alstewart.com/lyrics/flyingsorcery.htm

Excellent pick!! I love that song...

Skylune

Oct 7, 2005, 12:01:00 PM10/7/05
One second Orville likes Oscar Brand, the next he calls him a "weenie."
Weird.

BTW, the lunar landing was a hoax, Orville.

Orval Fairbairn

Oct 7, 2005, 1:16:40 PM10/7/05
In article
<28f4805d545ca95b...@localhost.talkaboutaviation.com>,
"Skylune" <longisla...@yahoo.com> (a self-admitted weenie, bot NOT
an Oscar Meyer weenie) wet the bed, plucked a fig (he is the Fig
Plucker's son, pulled a bugger from his nose and digitized it:

> One second Orville likes Oscar Brand, the next he calls him a "weenie."
> Weird.

No, "Sklyoser" is the self-admitted wannabe Oscar Meyer weenie (but
still a weenie, nonetheless).

> BTW, the lunar landing was a hoax, Orville.

No, the lunar landing was real -- "Skyloser" is a hoax!

Skylune

Oct 7, 2005, 1:32:25 PM10/7/05
The lunar walk was acted out in Hollywood studios out of desperation to
fulfill JFK's pledge. Use your brain, Orville (oh, yeah......)
Nevermind.

Gig 601XL Builder

Oct 7, 2005, 2:38:52 PM10/7/05

"Skylune" <longisla...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> The lunar walk was acted out in Hollywood studios out of desperation to
> fulfill JFK's pledge. Use your brain, Orville (oh, yeah......)
> Nevermind.

That's right and now they are going to do a remake of the original movie in
3D

www.imax.com/magnificentdesolation

Orval Fairbairn

Oct 7, 2005, 2:45:14 PM10/7/05
In article
<f53233ae08f2e3f8...@localhost.talkaboutaviation.com>,
"Skylune" <longisla...@yahoo.com> smoked some dope, plucked
another fig, wet his bed, smoked some more dope, pulled anothe booger
out of his nose and digitized it:

> The lunar walk was acted out in Hollywood studios out of desperation to
> fulfill JFK's pledge. Use your brain, Orville (oh, yeah......)
> Nevermind.

Now we know that, not only is "Skyloser" a weenie but a nutcase, too!

Watch out for squirrels when you go to the park, "Skyloon!"

Also, check to make sure that your tinfoil hat is securely positioned on
your pointed head!

Skylune

Oct 7, 2005, 2:55:06 PM10/7/05
Actually Orville, as you know Area 57 has no parks, and the squirrels there
have all mutated. The remaining engineers listen to Oscar Brand's famous
tune (the one you like to fly by) again and again on their I-pods.

I'm truly sorry if I insulted you, as I now realize you're a renowned
engineer and private pilot extraordinaire. The bust they made in your
honor is a real honor:

http://www.whitleycollection.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=457

Skylune

Oct 7, 2005, 3:42:38 PM10/7/05
Here's the result when Orville flies his Johnson to DC:

http://www.strategypage.com/gallery/articles/military_photos_200581922.asp

.Blueskies.

Oct 7, 2005, 7:43:21 PM10/7/05

"jwilljr" <noe...@email.com> wrote in message news:5Ov1f.2$lJ...@bignews1.bellsouth.net...

No doubt...heard it on someone's tape a long time ago and had no idea where it came from, then one day heard it on the
Year of the Cat album. Now it is mine forever...

"With your photographs of Kitty Hawk
And the biplanes on your wall
You were always Amy Johnson
From the time that you were small.
No schoolroom kept you grounded
While your thoughts could get away
You were taking off in Tiger Moths
Your wings against the brush-strokes of the day
Are you there?
On the tarmac with the winter in your hair
By the empty hangar doors you stop and stare
Leave the oil-drums behind you, they won't care
Oh, are you there?Oh, you wrapped me up in a leather coat
And you took me for a ride
We were drifting with the tail-wind
When the runway came in sight
The clouds came up to gather us
And the cockpit turned to white
When I looked the sky was empty
I suppose you never saw the landing-lights
Are you there?

In your jacket with the grease-stain and the tear
Caught up in the slipstream of dare
The compass rose will guide you anywhere,
Oh, are you there?The sun comes up on Icarus as the night-birds sail away
And lights the maps and diagrams
That Leonardo makes
You can see Faith, Hope and Charity
As they bank above the fields
You can join the flying circus
You can touch the morning air against your wheels
Are you there?
Do you have a thought for me that you can share?
Oh I never thought you'd take me unawares
Just call me if you ever need repairs
Oh, are you there?"

buttman

Oct 7, 2005, 11:42:03 PM10/7/05
Bingo. That is my favorite one too. I prefer Bob Dylan's cover.

My second favorite is Learning to Fly by Pink Floyd.

Chris Wells

Oct 9, 2005, 8:43:59 PM10/9/05

I haven't seen anyone mention Where Eagles Fly, by Sammy Hagar.

Pink Floyd's Learning to Fly is my favorite.

--
Chris Wells

j...@123xyz.com

Oct 10, 2005, 10:42:53 AM10/10/05
PINK FLOYD:
"learning to fly" exhibiting the experience if David Gilmour in the band
who learned to fly....

'the circling sky..'

http://www.pinkfloyd.com

Clay

Oct 10, 2005, 12:44:36 PM10/10/05
The theme song from the movie "Those Magnificent Men In Their Flying
Machines"

donqu...@black-hole.com

Oct 17, 2005, 6:49:20 AM10/17/05

Jay Honeck wrote:
> > "I Have Arrived", Dwayne O'Brien. Written by a pilot, for pilots.
>
> Agree 100%.
>
> In fact, O'Brien's CD, "Song Pilot" (Published 2001 by Flight Song
> Records) is an entire CD of flying songs written by O'Brien, an
> aerobatic pilot, EAA and AOPA member, and former member of the group
> "Little Feat". We played that disk in our hotel lobby (on shuffle play
> with 4 other disks) continuously for almost two years, until our
> small-but-vocal staff threatened to mutiny if they heard it again!
>
> Interestingly, I just noticed (after a search) that Little Feat's
> current CD is called "Barn Stormin'" -- even though O'Brien isn't with
> them anymore. I wonder if they all fly?
> --
> Jay Honeck
> Iowa City, IA
> Pathfinder N56993
> www.AlexisParkInn.com
> "Your Aviation Destination"

When exactly was O'Brien in Little Feat? 1965-1969?

OtisWinslow

Oct 17, 2005, 10:44:21 AM10/17/05
Song pilot is a good CD.

O'Brien was in Little Texas

<donqu...@black-hole.com> wrote in message

W P Dixon

Oct 17, 2005, 11:40:19 AM10/17/05
"Time For ME To Fly" REO Speedwagon?

Patrick
student SP
aircraft structural mech

"OtisWinslow" <OtisW...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Bill

Oct 17, 2005, 3:34:19 PM10/17/05

Especially when I'm taking people out who have never flown in a small
plane, I have "Come Fly With Me" queue'd up, ready to go when I get my
takeoff clearance. If I hit the button when I get the clearance, the
vocals usually come in just after we rotate.

I had a guy tell me after we tookoff that Sinatra and the experience
combined almost made him teary-eyed. :)

Enroute, I have a bunch of John Mayer, Dave Matthews, etc,
interspersed with stuff like "Learning To Fly" - Petty, and more
Sinatra with "Fly Me To The Moon"

The occasional obvious flying song keeps the mood light on the trip.

Bill Strahan

Jay Honeck

Oct 18, 2005, 9:40:46 AM10/18/05
> Song pilot is a good CD.
>
> O'Brien was in Little Texas

What the heck is/was "Little Texas"? I've always thought/been told he was
with "Little Feat"?

Either way, it's a great album.

Skylune

Oct 18, 2005, 12:35:50 PM10/18/05
Any song by the following:

* Rock stars Buddy Holly, 22; J.P. "The Big Bopper" Richardson, 28; and
Ritchie Valens, 17, Feb. 3, 1959
* Country singer Patsy Cline, 30, March 5, 1963
* Soul singer Otis Redding, 26, Dec. 10, 1967
* Pop singer Jim Croce, 30, Sept. 20, 1973
* Lynyrd Skynyrd country/rock musicians Ronnie Van Zant, 28; Cassie
Gaines, 29; and Stevie Gaines, 28, Oct. 21, 1977
* Blues guitarist Stevie Ray Vaughan, 35, Aug. 27, 1990

*Aayilah.

N93332

Oct 18, 2005, 12:58:51 PM10/18/05

> Any song by the following:

What, no John Denver???

Skylune

Oct 18, 2005, 1:13:53 PM10/18/05
"Rocky Mountain High" was my first response to this thread.

Montblack

Oct 18, 2005, 2:37:39 PM10/18/05
("N93332" wrote)
> What, no John Denver???

Will Rogers.

I have a tape of his radio shows in the car.

Montblack
At the Grammys it's Best Spoken Word :-)

j...@frii.com

Oct 18, 2005, 3:34:47 PM10/18/05

> What, no John Denver???

Nope, no John Denver!

Best regards,

Jer/ "Flight instruction and mountain flying are my vocation!" Eberhard

--
Jer/ (Slash) Eberhard, Mountain Flying Aviation, LTD, Ft Collins, CO
CELL 970 231-6325 EMAIL jer'at'frii.com WEB http://users.frii.com/jer/

Orval Fairbairn

Oct 18, 2005, 11:41:47 PM10/18/05
In article
<c2f165add8c7c710...@localhost.talkaboutaviation.com>,
"Skylune" <longisla...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> "Rocky Mountain High" was my first response to this thread.

Well, that figures! Judging from the "'Loon's" postings in this NG, I
would expect that he is "Rocky Mountain High" most of the time!

Skylune

Nov 15, 2005, 3:56:50 PM11/15/05
Damn, another one down in "my waters" : Peconic Bay, Long Island. I
think the hit by Queen, "Another One Bites the Dust" is deserving of
consideration.

Frode Berg

Nov 15, 2005, 5:10:14 PM11/15/05
Straighten up and fly right?

Jazz tune.

"Skylune" <live-sk...@yahoo.com> skrev i melding

Walter Kronester

Nov 15, 2005, 5:04:07 PM11/15/05
Hi Skylune,
you should look and listen to this:
http://www.3-p.de/RV/glashaus_-_ohne_dich.rm

The singing girl of the German band Glashaus (glass house) owns a GPL and
flew the LS4 really herself.

regards

Walter

Mike Schumann

> [...]