Face the truth: McLaren is TOAST!

Hell and High Water

Sep 7, 2007, 1:49:31 PM9/7/07
They're gone.

buh-bye!

-Bob

Hell and High Water

Sep 7, 2007, 2:37:07 PM9/7/07
In article <1189188731.1...@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com>,
gp.sk...@talk21.com says...
> And for repeatedly posting the same rubbish, so are you, oh yes - buh-
> bye!

Thank GOD!

I've been trying to get into your killfile for WEEKS now....

;-)

-Bob

John Smith

Sep 7, 2007, 5:06:07 PM9/7/07
Looks like Fiat is toast on the track where it counts..

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

C Story

Sep 7, 2007, 5:30:26 PM9/7/07
noone <no...@nowhere.com> wrote in news:noone-591284.17233307092007
@free.teranews.com:

> In article <MPG.214b4b25e...@news.giganews.com>,

> They're so toast.
>
> Shame on anyone who defended them. The defenders are as pure scum as the
> team.

At this moment, I'm hoping McLaren finish 1-2, and Ferrari both
take each other out on the start.

Now *that* would be karma, baby.

Hell and High Water

Sep 7, 2007, 5:39:15 PM9/7/07
In article <Xns99A4B217BC81Ac...@208.49.80.253>,
cst...@NOSPAM.magma.ca says...

Cheaters winning?

I don't think Karma works like that....

-Bob

Hal S.

Sep 7, 2007, 5:52:48 PM9/7/07

"C Story" <cst...@NOSPAM.magma.ca> wrote in message
>-------------------------

You obviously don't understand karma.

Dreddie

Sep 7, 2007, 8:11:45 PM9/7/07
I thought that I understood Karma back in 2005 while watching the USGP on
TV, where with a handful of cars on the track, Schumacher and Rubens still
only managed to have a near miss while one of them exited the pits, instead
of knocking each other out.

Actually, that would have just been "perverse", not Karma. :)

C Story

Sep 8, 2007, 7:27:47 AM9/8/07
Dreddie <dred...@yahoo.com> wrote in

Actually, that would have been damn funny .. ;)

Luigi Topolino

Sep 8, 2007, 8:52:11 AM9/8/07
On Fri, 7 Sep 2007 13:37:07 -0500, Hell and High Water
<tifo...@OVEcomcast.net> wrote:
>In article <1189188731.1...@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com>,
>gp.sk...@talk21.com says...
>> On 7 Sep, 18:49, Hell and High Water <tifoso...@OVEcomcast.net> wrote:
>> > They're gone.
>> >
>> > buh-bye!
>>
>> And for repeatedly posting the same rubbish, so are you, oh yes - buh-
>> bye!
>
>Thank GOD!
>
>I've been trying to get into your killfile for WEEKS now....

Heeheehee...

Bob's been killfiled by a twelve-year old!!!