OT: Canadians Call Pres Bush a " Moron".

Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

Nov 21, 2002, 6:30:34 PM11/21/02
Gee , thats not very nice. Especially since terrorists that have come in
to the US and killed people through Canada's lax immigration policies
.

http://www.canada.com/national/story.asp?id=3B270089-BAC7-428D-91A0-785CF30C08D7

roman

Nov 21, 2002, 6:43:44 PM11/21/02

hey George, pronounce the word "NUCLEAR"--- wrong,,, it's not NUCULAR,
ya moron!

Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

Nov 21, 2002, 6:54:08 PM11/21/02
Gee , we could go down this road and talk about Al Gores " Forrest Gump - like "
speech patterns and be here all week.

JD

Nov 21, 2002, 7:15:21 PM11/21/02

http://www.canada.com/national/story.asp?id=3B270089-BAC7-428D-91A0-785CF30C
08D7

Jeez, what happened to the relationship America and Canada have enjoyed
throughout the century? I've traveled in Canada and always found folks
warm and engaging. I served in the U.S. Navy with Canadian pilots. This
type of article is discouraging to say the least. I pray to God it's not
the way most folks up north feel. JD

Dr. E. Lizardo

Nov 21, 2002, 7:33:35 PM11/21/02

"JD" <jd...@attbi.com> wrote in message

Its pretty much the way anyone with a University education in Canada feels.
The Universities in Canada are worse than the U.S. when it comes to
collecting leftist ideologues.

Opus One

Nov 21, 2002, 7:35:17 PM11/21/02
On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 00:15:21 GMT, "JD" <jd...@attbi.com> struggled to
articulate:
>http://www.canada.com/national/story.asp?id=3B270089-BAC7-428D-91A0-785CF30C08D7

...I've been saying it since the Supreme Court abrogated the
Constitution and subverted the will of the American people, 23months
ago.

>Jeez, what happened to the relationship America and Canada have enjoyed
>throughout the century? I've traveled in Canada and always found folks
>warm and engaging. I served in the U.S. Navy with Canadian pilots. This
>type of article is discouraging to say the least. I pray to God it's not
>the way most folks up north feel. JD

Then try this on: More than half of us down here feel the same way.

...Your president is a fucking moron.

Mark

"It was the kind of crowd that would have made the Fool Killer
lower his club and shake his head and walk away, frustrated by
the magnitude of the opportunity." - Tom Wolfe,_The_Right_Stuff_

Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

Nov 21, 2002, 7:41:41 PM11/21/02
Our last election said otherwise. Democrats lost the Senate and more House seats
when historicaly they would have won in the Mid Term Elections as history has
shown.

Bush has pulled the UN together to go after Saddam when people like you continue to
defend terrorists . You Aussies have had 100 + citizens die in terror attacks. In
my book, a Moron is someone like you that attacks Bush while the US is spending
Billions trying to help catch the people guilty of killing your own countries
citizens.
You sir are a left wing whako that is in such a minority , Pol Pot has a bigger
fiollowing than you .

CatharticF1

Nov 21, 2002, 7:45:24 PM11/21/02
Did Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole <"I Throw Hissy Fits "@ Senate
.Gov> (Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole <"I Throw Hissy Fits "@
Senate .Gov>) really say :

> Gee , we could go down this road and talk about Al Gores " Forrest Gump - like "
> speech patterns and be here all week.

If you live in the US atm you're being screwed, and the funniest part
*you* seem to like it. Heard of the Homeland Security Act? And its
wonderful Orwellian Information Awareness Office?

Bend over Sunshine and take it like a screaming girl.. This is from the
NY Times

"Every purchase you make with a credit card, every magazine subscription
you buy and medical prescription you fill, every Web site you visit and
e-mail you send or receive, every academic grade you receive, every bank
deposit you make, every trip you book and every event you attend - all
these transactions and communications will go into what the Defense
Department describes as 'a virtual, centralized grand database.'
To this computerized dossier on your private life from commercial
sources, add every piece of information that government has about you -
passport application, driver's license and bridge toll records, judicial
and divorce records, complaints from nosy neighbors to the F.B.I., your
lifetime paper trail plus the latest hidden camera surveillance - and
you have the supersnoop's dream: a 'Total Information Awareness' about
every U.S. citizen."

--
CatharticF1

The trouble with probability is that it's only right most of the time.

Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

Nov 21, 2002, 8:02:52 PM11/21/02
Our NYT is like the Nazi Daily . It is full of BS. If the Govt wants to watch you ,
they still have to get a court order . If you are not a criminal , then there is
nothing to worry about.

Dr. E. Lizardo

Nov 21, 2002, 8:11:33 PM11/21/02

"Opus One" <tif...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 00:15:21 GMT, "JD" <jd...@attbi.com> struggled to
> articulate:
>
>http://www.canada.com/national/story.asp?id=3B270089-BAC7-428D-91A0-785CF30
C08D7

> ...I've been saying it since the Supreme Court abrogated the
> Constitution and subverted the will of the American people, 23months
> ago.
>
> >Jeez, what happened to the relationship America and Canada have enjoyed
> >throughout the century? I've traveled in Canada and always found folks
> >warm and engaging. I served in the U.S. Navy with Canadian pilots.
This
> >type of article is discouraging to say the least. I pray to God it's
not
> >the way most folks up north feel. JD
>
> Then try this on: More than half of us down here feel the same way.
>
> ...Your president is a fucking moron.
>
> Mark

More than half of what percentage that voted?

The scary thing about Canada is that everyone votes and it doesn't make a
difference, Canadian democracy means everyone outside of 2 provinces might
as well stay home.

And what towering intellect Al Gore displayed in his NPR interview
yesterday!

Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

Nov 21, 2002, 8:15:17 PM11/21/02

"Dr. E. Lizardo" wrote:

> More than half of what percentage that voted?
>
> The scary thing about Canada is that everyone votes and it doesn't make a
> difference, Canadian democracy means everyone outside of 2 provinces might
> as well stay home.
>
> And what towering intellect Al Gore displayed in his NPR interview
> yesterday!

===============

Even Democrats dont even want Al Bore Gore to be their next nominee. Now thats
really sad.

washingtonpost.com
Poll: Insiders Not Backing Gore '04

The Associated Press
Sunday, November 17, 2002; 11:28 AM
LOS ANGELES –– Only about a third of Democratic Party insiders think former Vice
President Al Gore should run for president again in 2004, according to a poll
published Sunday.
The Los Angeles Times poll of 312 Democratic National Committee members –
roughly three-quarters of the committee's total membership – suggests the
contest is wide open, with none of the top possible candidates standing out as
having particularly broad support.
Another poll released Sunday, by Time and CNN, shows that just over a third of
Americans think there is a Democrat who can defeat President Bush in 2004, and
half think there is not.
Thirty-six percent in the Time-CNN poll favored Gore, while 26 percent said they
would support Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton. Clinton aides have said she is not
planning to run in 2004. All other potential candidates were in single digits.
The poll of 474 Democrats or those who lean Democratic was conducted Nov. 13-14.
It had an error margin of plus or minus 5 percentage points.
Only 35 percent of the DNC members polled for the Los Angeles Times said Gore
should run again, while 48 percent said he should not and 17 percent were
undecided.
Asked who they favor in the 2004 race, 46 percent of the respondents said they
had no preference. Out of a list of 10 prospective candidates, 19 percent of
those polled named Gore as their pick, 18 percent backed Sen. John Kerry of
Massachusetts and 13 percent named Sen. John Edwards of North Carolina.
Rep. Richard Gephardt of Missouri, the outgoing Democratic leader in the House,
was chosen by 10 percent. The other possible candidates were in single digits,
including Sen. Joseph Lieberman of Connecticut, the 2000 vice presidential
nominee, who garnered 4 percent.
"It looks like a party that's desperately seeking fresh faces," said Charlie
Cook, a nonpartisan campaign analyst in Washington.
The poll found that party insiders still have great affection for former
President Clinton. Ninety-six percent of those polled said they viewed Clinton
favorably.
Sixty-six percent of respondents had a negative view of the Rev. Al Sharpton,
who has said he plans to run for president.
As the party regroups from disappointing midterm elections, 43 percent of
respondents in the Los Angeles Times poll said a Republican-run Congress could
pave the way for a Democratic victory in the 2004 presidential race.
"If things go wrong, Republicans really have nobody else to blame," said Ron
Oliver, chairman of the Arkansas Democratic Party.
The DNC, the governing body of the national party, consists of roughly 450 local
and state party leaders. The opinions of members could help determine who will
face President Bush in his expected re-election bid.
The telephone poll, conducted from Nov. 7 through Nov. 14, had a sampling error
margin of plus or minus 2 percentage points.
© 2002 The Associated Press

Gary Sanford

Nov 21, 2002, 8:22:16 PM11/21/02
On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 01:02:52 GMT, Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole
<"I Throw Hissy Fits "@ Senate .Gov> wrote:

>Our NYT is like the Nazi Daily . It is full of BS. If the Govt wants to watch you ,
>they still have to get a court order . If you are not a criminal , then there is
>nothing to worry about.

Then why not use your real name?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gary Sanford
sanf...@attglobal.net

Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

Nov 21, 2002, 8:26:45 PM11/21/02
Becasue we have crazy people that will look up your name and address and possibly stalk,
harass , or threaten you if you say something they disagree with you on.

James Connors

Nov 21, 2002, 8:22:11 PM11/21/02
Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole wrote:

> . . . when people like you continue to
> defend terrorists .

Dolt.

Mark would be happy to shoot 'em on sight; no trial, no due process, no
qualms. [I think? Correct me if I'm mistaken there Mark?]

> You Aussies

Dolt.

> Opus One wrote:

> > Then try this on: More than half of us down here feel the same way.

> > ...Your president is a fucking moron.

And despite these disturbing trends:

United States of Surveillance

http://www.aclu.org/Cyber-Liberties/Cyber-Liberties.cfm?ID=11332&c=58

Secret fecking courts?

"WASHINGTON - Ruling for the first time in its history, the
ultra-secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court of Review today
gave the green light to a Justice Department bid to broadly expand its
powers to spy on U.S. citizens."

Pentagon Computer Snooping

http://www.aclu.org/Privacy/Privacy.cfm?ID=11323&c=130

The Stasi would be proud of George and the gang?

"While running for the presidency, George W. Bush said that he wanted
to defend individual privacy. Yet the Defense Department program makes
a mockery of such privacy protections and threatens to bulldoze the
judicial and Congressional restraints that have protected the public
against domestic spying."

Who Watches the Watchers?

http://www.aclu.org/SafeandFree/SafeandFree.cfm?ID=11355&c=206

The FBI throws up their hands and says, sorry can't put the lid back on
Pandora's Box of ills?

"At issue is an information-gathering program implemented by the FBI
shortly after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11. The Wall Street Journal
reported that "Project Lookout," as it came to be known, widely
distributed hastily assembled watch lists, culled together from
disparate and ultimately unreliable sources, to private industry.
Problems arose when the FBI's authority over the content of the list
withered and it took on a life of its own. "We have now lost control of
that list," said Art Cummings, head of the strategic analysis and
warning section of the FBI's counterterrorism division, to the Journal.
"We shouldn't have had those problems."

. . . it's my understanding that truth remains an absolute defense to
libel.
--
Cheerie-vederci . . .

j a m e s

Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly.
-- Gilbert Keith Chesterton

Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

Nov 21, 2002, 8:49:49 PM11/21/02

James Connors wrote:

> Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole wrote:
>
> > . . . when people like you continue to
> > defend terrorists .
>
> Dolt.
>
> Mark would be happy to shoot 'em on sight; no trial, no due process, no
> qualms. [I think? Correct me if I'm mistaken there Mark?]
>
> > You Aussies
>
> Dolt.

Wow ! An Amazing vocabulary . Did your mom home school you , or is that the only
word your Prison Bitch could teach you?

JD

Nov 21, 2002, 9:03:47 PM11/21/02

"Opus One" <tif...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

Are you an Australian? JD

Frank or is it Jackie ?

Nov 21, 2002, 9:13:38 PM11/21/02

LOL !
Nah, he just shoots crocodiles, we wrestle them. :-)

--
Regards, Frank

TC

Nov 21, 2002, 9:15:53 PM11/21/02

"JD" <jd...@attbi.com> wrote in message

I agree with the facts in the article which criticize our ability to make a
military commitment, it's surprising that the article is from the National
Post group of newspapers which recently fired the editor of the Ottawa paper
over ostensibly writing an editorial that criticized the Prime Minister,
when the owner lunches with him.

A minion of Cretien's government voicing a personal opinion (Moron), does
not imply he's the voice of the Canadian government, but certainly some of
the Canadian people. No different than like the USA or anyone else. As the
Minister of Defence stated in the article, he's trying to deal with the
shortcoming, which I think have become shameful. As the article said, the
cutbacks started after the Liberal's came to power in '94.

This guy's obviously a nutter that posts here often, but who changes his
name regularly, you can tell by his style.

I just don't get the unsubstantiated remark "Especially since terrorists

that have come in
to the US and killed people through Canada's lax immigration policies".

No examples provided.

No doubt he's a weak minded imbecile who reads tabloids.

TC

CatharticF1

Nov 21, 2002, 9:26:10 PM11/21/02
Did Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole <"I Throw Hissy Fits "@ Senate
.Gov> (Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole <"I Throw Hissy Fits "@
Senate .Gov>) really say :
> Our NYT is like the Nazi Daily . It is full of BS. If the Govt wants to watch you ,
> they still have to get a court order . If you are not a criminal , then there is
> nothing to worry about.

You missed the point, then - this is what it does already. There is no
need for any court order. The 'need' to not have due process to catch
terrorists means it can happen to everyone.

Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

Nov 21, 2002, 9:32:10 PM11/21/02

TC wrote:

> I just don't get the unsubstantiated remark "Especially since terrorists
> that have come in
> to the US and killed people through Canada's lax immigration policies".
>
> No examples provided.
>
> No doubt he's a weak minded imbecile who reads tabloids.
>
> TC

=================

Its been widely reported that some of the 9 - 11 terrorists came through
Canada. Also its fact that illegal immigrants that suceed in reaching Canadas
shores , are awarded with food cupons and other aid form the Canada govt to
survive until their hearings . Recently some illegals arrives in Canada and were
let free after being told to report back to the Authorities in 6 months for
their " hearing " for immigration to Canada. Meanwhile , no type of
background checks have been down on these foreigners to deem if they are
criminals or terrorists from other couintries. Canada just awards them with all
types of financila assistance , at real Canada citizens taxpaer expenses ,until
they show up for their hearings which they likely will not do.

The 19 suspected terrorists entered the U.S. either through Canada or an
American airport.
http://www.ailf.org/911/102101a.htm

Ahmed Ressam, the focus of this FRONTLINE report, was somewhat of an expert in
fake passports. He used a counterfeit French passport to enter Canada and apply
for political asylum. While living there, he supplied fake Canadian passports to
other Algerians. And he used a fake Canadian passport under the alias of Benni
Noris in his failed attempt to enter the United States and bomb Los Angeles
International Airport
http://216.239.51.100/search?q=cache:w_Djj1cU1EwC:www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/trail/etc/fake.html+terrorists+entered+through+canada&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Ray

Nov 21, 2002, 9:34:12 PM11/21/02
Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole <"I Throw Hissy Fits "@ Senate .Gov> wrote in message news:<u0eD9.158$kO5.1...@news1.news.adelphia.net>...

Hey c'mon already. I don't like the lefties but let's try to get a
bit back on topic here. I know others are talking about being
irresponsible pet owners and other BS but let's lay off the politics
for a while.

Not all Canadians are like Jean Chetrien and his lackey minister of
defense.

TC

Nov 21, 2002, 9:33:01 PM11/21/02

wrote in message news:KGgD9.234$kO5.1...@news1.news.adelphia.net...

> TC wrote:
>

> > I just don't get the unsubstantiated remark "Especially since terrorists
> > that have come in
> > to the US and killed people through Canada's lax immigration
policies".

> > No examples provided.
> >
> > No doubt he's a weak minded imbecile who reads tabloids.
> >
> > TC
>
> =================
>
> Its been widely reported that some of the 9 - 11 terrorists came through
> Canada.

Complete and utter bullshit. All were admitted through the US system.

I can cite CBS 60 minutes as a source, and you cite an anonymous letter to
the Chicago Tribune? You are so full of shit, I bet you think that
Superman was an American.

Pathetic.

TC

Patrick@work

Nov 21, 2002, 9:45:56 PM11/21/02
Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole wrote:

>The 19 suspected terrorists entered the U.S. either through Canada or an
>American airport.
>http://www.ailf.org/911/102101a.htm

Or the mexican border of course, considering how many mexicans slip
through your border ever they this could be very plausible.
For the rest you've covered your borders very well, you seem to know
your geography quite well (except for the mexican bit).
Looks like you know you geograpy reasonably well compared to some of
your fellow countrymen and women.

Patrick

TC

Nov 21, 2002, 9:43:25 PM11/21/02

"Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole" <"I Throw Hissy Fits "@ Senate .Gov>
wrote in message news:KGgD9.234$kO5.1...@news1.news.adelphia.net...

What's this bullshit about the 9-11 terrorists coming from Canada?

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/wnt/DailyNews/hijack_visas021023.html

What's the matter, don't like reading your own country's press?

TC

James Connors

Nov 21, 2002, 9:46:29 PM11/21/02
Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole wrote:

> Wow ! An Amazing vocabulary . Did your mom home school you , or is that the only
> word your Prison Bitch could teach you?

Dolt.

Your own eschatological exegesis is what's lacking here.

I stand by the "dolt" evaluation. Dolt.

Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

Nov 21, 2002, 10:00:34 PM11/21/02

"Patrick@work" wrote:

Britain and Australia are swamped with Illegals too . They are like
Cockrocahes . Canda however leats them loose and tells them to report back
in 6 months for their " hearing" as if Illegals will be honest and show up
after having 6 months to roam around the country unfeathered.

"We would want to talk and consult with countries with
similar experiences.
We and Australia both have experience of this problem, of
illegals." More than
90,000 illegal immigrants enter Britain a year.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/06/23/1023864528786.html

TC

Nov 21, 2002, 10:12:13 PM11/21/02

"Patrick@work" <pat...@sk.me> wrote in message

Mr. Bush was correct when he allegedly said before he came into power, that
the Leader of the Opposition in Canada at the time, Stockwell Day, was some
kind of religious nut, but really off the wall when he maintained that
Mexico was the largest trading partner with the US, and actually broke
protocol by being the first President to make his first meeting with a
foreign leader that of Mexico, instead of Canada in 100 years. That's
because George was never up to speed. He is now when it comes to names and
places, but when he was in charge of Texas, he was worse.

CBC this morning had me laughing my guts out. The did a version of "Who's
on first" by Bud Abbot and Lou Costello. The Bush character was being told
that the new leader of China, Hu (rhymes with Who) was ready to talk with
him and of course it went "Who? Yes! Who!... but who's on the phone?", she
later agreed with him and said "yes sir" and that got mixed up with
"Yasser", then it got mixed up with KOFE ANAN (he thought that Rice was
offering him Coffee), then her name came into it, and he was asking if Rice
was popular in the Middle East. I searched for the transcript, but can't
find it now.

It all had to do with Bush being bad with names, and how he called Greeks
"Grecians," Kosovars "Kosovians et al.

I can't wait until they publish it on their website. CBC is notoriously
Liberal, I'm not, but it was hilarious.

TC

TC

Nov 21, 2002, 10:38:17 PM11/21/02

"James Connors" <sp...@return-to-sender.com> wrote in message

He maintains that a political movement/party is dying, which implies that it
will one day be dead. At best a joke, considering the voting turnout for
mid term elections in his country, compared to Presidential elections. I not
only find his view troublesome. But what he is also implying is that any
voice of opposition, no matter how good or bad, doesn't belong in his world.
Is this guy some kind of Fascist? It's clear that he doesn't comprehend
the complex politics of the world, his own country or the others that aren't
like him but are good.

He probably thinks that it's the colour of people's skin that makes them
prefer voting Democrat in his part of the world.

He's pathetic (once again).

Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

Nov 21, 2002, 11:01:02 PM11/21/02

TC wrote:

> He maintains that a political movement/party is dying, which implies that it
> will one day be dead. At best a joke, considering the voting turnout for
> mid term elections in his country, compared to Presidential elections. I not
> only find his view troublesome. But what he is also implying is that any
> voice of opposition, no matter how good or bad, doesn't belong in his world.
> Is this guy some kind of Fascist? It's clear that he doesn't comprehend
> the complex politics of the world, his own country or the others that aren't
> like him but are good.
>
> He probably thinks that it's the colour of people's skin that makes them
> prefer voting Democrat in his part of the world.
>
> He's pathetic (once again).

=====================

Wrong . Our Govt has been run by Liberals in Congress for nearly 50 years
before Republicans took over in 1994. During that time the Govt has jumped in
every socialist Liberla program it could. They can all be proven to have faild
or cost outrageoulsy more $$ than was predicted without results. But that
doesnt matter , only theri "good intentions" should be looked at. So what if
Taxpayers spent $ 10 Trillion on Welfare over 40 years in an attempt to stop
poverty. Besides failing , it actually grew poverty as more girls had kids out
of wedlock becasue they knew the " Govt " aka taxpayers would support them .
Well in 1996 Welfare reform was implemented and guess what ? 1/2 of those
leeches went out and got jobs , and began paying taxes themselves while cutting
the outrageous ammount of tax money being spent on welfare leeches. All those
leeches would be still sitting at home sucking off welfare food stamps and
watching Jerry springer reruns if the refrom law had not been passed. And it
wouldnt have if republicans didnt take control of the House & Senate and force
welfare reform into law.
Thats just one example.
Europe better learn that lesson as most of European countries are being swamped
with immigrant leeches sucking all the Socialist Program Teats dry that exist
in countries like Britain , Netherlands, etc.

TC

Nov 21, 2002, 11:19:21 PM11/21/02

"Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole" <"I Throw Hissy Fits "@ Senate .Gov>
wrote in message news:2_hD9.269$kO5.1...@news1.news.adelphia.net...

You must have once lost a job to an Immigrant, you appear to be an angry
bigot.

Patrick@work

Nov 21, 2002, 11:32:30 PM11/21/02
TC wrote:

>Mr. Bush was correct when he allegedly said before he came into power, that
>the Leader of the Opposition in Canada at the time, Stockwell Day, was some
>kind of religious nut, but really off the wall when he maintained that
>Mexico was the largest trading partner with the US, and actually broke
>protocol by being the first President to make his first meeting with a
>foreign leader that of Mexico, instead of Canada in 100 years. That's
>because George was never up to speed. He is now when it comes to names and
>places, but when he was in charge of Texas, he was worse.
>
>CBC this morning had me laughing my guts out. The did a version of "Who's
>on first" by Bud Abbot and Lou Costello. The Bush character was being told
>that the new leader of China, Hu (rhymes with Who) was ready to talk with
>him and of course it went "Who? Yes! Who!... but who's on the phone?", she
>later agreed with him and said "yes sir" and that got mixed up with
>"Yasser", then it got mixed up with KOFE ANAN (he thought that Rice was
>offering him Coffee), then her name came into it, and he was asking if Rice
>was popular in the Middle East. I searched for the transcript, but can't
>find it now.
>
>It all had to do with Bush being bad with names, and how he called Greeks
>"Grecians," Kosovars "Kosovians et al.
>
>I can't wait until they publish it on their website. CBC is notoriously
>Liberal, I'm not, but it was hilarious.

I'm laughing already out loud while reading this, I can only assume how
funny it must have been actually hearing it. Please let us know if you
hear of it being published somewhere on the web.

Regards,
Patrick

Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

Nov 21, 2002, 11:40:30 PM11/21/02

TC wrote:

> "
>
> You must have once lost a job to an Immigrant, you appear to be an angry
> bigot.

==================

Nope , just an angy Taxpayer tired of illegal immigrants and welfare leeches
sticking their hands in my paycheck and pulling out $$ so they can go have
Marlboros and slim jims and Jack Daniels . In any civilized society , it'
called " Theft " when property is taken from one person and given to someone
else to whom it does not belong.

Frank or is it Jackie ?

Nov 21, 2002, 11:54:44 PM11/21/02

I'll remember that next time i get a speeding fine. Where the hell
were yo a year ago.. could've saved me A$220 ! ;-)

--
Regards, Frank

Patrick@work

Nov 22, 2002, 12:33:53 AM11/22/02

Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole wrote:

>Nope , just an angy Taxpayer tired of illegal immigrants and welfare leeches
>sticking their hands in my paycheck and pulling out $$ so they can go have
>Marlboros and slim jims and Jack Daniels . In any civilized society , it'
>called " Theft " when property is taken from one person and given to someone
>else to whom it does not belong.

How do illegal immigrants get to see a cent of the taxes you pay?

Patrick

Chas Hurst

Nov 22, 2002, 12:37:41 AM11/22/02

> >It all had to do with Bush being bad with names, and how he called Greeks
> >"Grecians," Kosovars "Kosovians et al.
> >
> >I can't wait until they publish it on their website. CBC is notoriously
> >Liberal, I'm not, but it was hilarious.
> >

> I'm laughing already out loud while reading this, I can only assume how
> funny it must have been actually hearing it. Please let us know if you
> hear of it being published somewhere on the web.
>
> Regards,
> Patrick

I have it on file as an html. I can post it as an attachment, if that is OK
with the presiding netkop.
Let me know.

Chas Hurst

Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

Nov 22, 2002, 12:38:16 AM11/22/02
IN California millions of illegals are all over the state. The Schools cannot
refuse to teach the kids of illegals that are in public schools Costing taxpayers
Millions in school property taxes . Those same illegals show up at hospitals and
cannot be refused medial treatment . The Govt spends Billions $$ every year on
medical care for Illegals. Of course any dollar the Govt spends is a Taxpayers
confiscated dollar from his / her paycheck.

YOu are welcome to take the 13 Million Illegals we have here in the US . You wont
mind paying a few more Thousand $ a year to suppor them will you ?

Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

Nov 22, 2002, 12:40:43 AM11/22/02

Chas Hurst wrote:

=====================

There are websites full of stupid Al Goreisms if you want i can post their
links.

Chas Hurst

Nov 22, 2002, 12:59:33 AM11/22/02

"Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole" <"I Throw Hissy Fits "@ Senate .Gov>
wrote in message news:vrjD9.320$kO5.1...@news1.news.adelphia.net...
Al Gore lost-get over it.

Marc P. Gregoire

Nov 22, 2002, 2:04:46 AM11/22/02
> Gee , thats not very nice. Especially since terrorists that have come in

> to the US and killed people through Canada's lax immigration policies
> .
>
> http://www.canada.com/national/story.asp?id=3B270089-BAC7-428D-91A0-785CF30C08D7

Dear America:

You're getting invaded tomorrow. Run for Mexico while you still can.

Sincerely,
The Management

P.S.: Consider this fair warning.
--
Crazy Jimmy, presented by Robotussin DM

http://www.bubbarazzi.com/mgregoir/

Paul

Nov 22, 2002, 2:34:57 AM11/22/02
In article <m5hD9.247$kO5.1...@news1.news.adelphia.net>, Senator Tom
Temper Tantrum Dasshole <"I Throw Hissy Fits "@Senate.Gov> writes

>Britain and Australia are swamped with Illegals too . They are like
>Cockrocahes . Canda however leats them loose and tells them to report back
>in 6 months for their " hearing" as if Illegals will be honest and show up
>after having 6 months to roam around the country unfeathered.

Bastards!

Feather 'em all, I say...
--
Paul B

jame...@nospamyabstard.rocketmail.com

Nov 22, 2002, 6:43:34 AM11/22/02
On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 01:26:45 GMT, Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole
<"I Throw Hissy Fits "@ Senate .Gov> wrote:

>Becasue we have crazy people that will look up your name and address and possibly stalk,
>harass , or threaten you if you say something they disagree with you on.

Yes - and they *are* your government. Enjoy them. Maybe one day you
will live in a democracy, but then again you seem to like things the
way they are...

[snip]

David

Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

Nov 22, 2002, 6:56:26 AM11/22/02

jame...@nospamyabstard.rocketmail.com wrote:

===================

Nope , they are called Insane NG posters. Just like the Liberlas that try and stop people
like Rush limbaugh from being able to speak on radio , or stalkers that go after celecrities
, etc.

Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

Nov 22, 2002, 6:57:26 AM11/22/02

Chas Hurst wrote:

======================

Duh , i voted for Bush . Your point is ?..............

Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

Nov 22, 2002, 6:59:54 AM11/22/02

"Marc P. Gregoire" wrote:

Actually , it's Canadians that are screaming about Illegal Invaders taking over the
great white north and sucking the socialist programs in Canada Dry . ( Pun
intended.)

David Melville

Nov 22, 2002, 7:24:26 AM11/22/02

More fool you.

Cheers,
Jaq.

"I know I was lucky. Anytime you have a
1,500-pound Champ Car land on your head,
you have to be."

- Adrian Fernandez

"God works miracles, ask Him to help you."

- derng

powertrain

Nov 21, 2002, 9:37:00 PM11/21/02
Opus One wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 00:15:21 GMT, "JD" <jd...@attbi.com> struggled to
> articulate:
>> http://www.canada.com/national/story.asp?id=3B270089-BAC7-428D-91A0-
>> 785CF30C08D7
>
> ...I've been saying it since the Supreme Court abrogated the
> Constitution and subverted the will of the American people, 23months
> ago.
>
>> Jeez, what happened to the relationship America and Canada have
>> enjoyed throughout the century? I've traveled in Canada and always
>> found folks warm and engaging. I served in the U.S. Navy with
>> Canadian pilots. This type of article is discouraging to say the
>> least. I pray to God it's not the way most folks up north feel.
>> JD
>
> Then try this on: More than half of us down here feel the same way.

Hey, we agree on somethin...

powertrain

Nov 22, 2002, 7:52:02 AM11/22/02
Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole wrote:
> Our last election said otherwise.

The last election said that people don't even bother voting.

> Democrats lost the Senate and more
> House seats when historicaly they would have won in the Mid Term
> Elections as history has shown.

Who cares? The country is ruled from the Oval office.

> Bush has pulled the UN together to go after Saddam when people like
> you continue to defend terrorists .

Opus defends terrorists? When was that?

> You Aussies have had 100 +
> citizens die in terror attacks.

Opus is an Aussie? Gee, from how many different places does this guy come
from?

> In my book, a Moron is someone like
> you that attacks Bush while the US is spending Billions trying to
> help catch the people guilty of killing your own countries citizens.

Clearly he needs to spend more money on education.

In my book a moron is top posting newbie fuckwit who doesn't bother to
find out who's who in a newsgroup. And Dubya Bush is a moron, and so was
his father. Throwing billions away and needlessly sacrificing American
lives doesn't solve the problem in the Middle East. We have no business
fighting other people's war. Iraq was/is Saudi Arabia's and Israel's
problem, not ours. We had no business sending troops in the gulf in the
first place, other than to act as spectators. Sell the good guys weapons,
train them, finance them, whatever but let them do their dirty job, they
don't want us there anyway. Same for Afghanistan. The Northern Alliance
took Kabul, not us, and so it should be. All they needed was money, food,
guns, and proper clothing. They didn't even need our air force. Given
support and time they would've taken over the country anyway. Bush wants
Saddam Hussein out? Let the Iraqi opposition, the Saudis and the Israelis
do it.

ajames54

Nov 22, 2002, 8:21:35 AM11/22/02
On Thu, 21 Nov 2002 16:11:33 -0900, "Dr. E. Lizardo"
<spam...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Opus One" <tif...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

>> ...Your president is a fucking moron.
>>
>> Mark
>

>More than half of what percentage that voted?
>
>The scary thing about Canada is that everyone votes and it doesn't make a
>difference, Canadian democracy means everyone outside of 2 provinces might
>as well stay home.

Yeah but at least we're not fooled into thinking what we have is
democracy...

The only good thing about Bush is that the guys who are pulling
his strings are a lot smarter than he is...

>And what towering intellect Al Gore displayed in his NPR interview
>yesterday!

ric zito

Nov 22, 2002, 8:35:39 AM11/22/02
wrote:

> Canada Dry . ( Pun
> intended.)

Careful now - don't strain the neuron.
--
ric

Barry Posner

Nov 22, 2002, 9:29:44 AM11/22/02

Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole wrote:

> Gee , thats not very nice.

Where in the article is that claim made?

> Especially since terrorists that have come in
> to the US and killed people through Canada's lax immigration policies

It's never happened, you anonymous cowardly little shit-sack.

The INS is far more lax, as documented by National Review.

bp

Barry Posner

Nov 22, 2002, 9:31:16 AM11/22/02

"Dr. E. Lizardo" wrote:

> Its pretty much the way anyone with a University education in Canada feels.
> The Universities in Canada are worse than the U.S. when it comes to
> collecting leftist ideologues.

What's your basis for making this claim, oh anonymous one?

bp

Brian P. Sweeney

Nov 22, 2002, 10:04:10 AM11/22/02
In article <9muqtusjp3siicvdt...@4ax.com>,
tif...@mindspring.com wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 00:15:21 GMT, "JD" <jd...@attbi.com> struggled to
> articulate:
>
>http://www.canada.com/national/story.asp?id=3B270089-BAC7-428D-91A0-785CF30C08D7
>
> ...I've been saying it since the Supreme Court abrogated the
> Constitution and subverted the will of the American people, 23months
> ago.

You igroramus.

> >Jeez, what happened to the relationship America and Canada have enjoyed
> >throughout the century? I've traveled in Canada and always found folks
> >warm and engaging. I served in the U.S. Navy with Canadian pilots. This
> >type of article is discouraging to say the least. I pray to God it's not
> >the way most folks up north feel. JD
>
> Then try this on: More than half of us down here feel the same way.
>
> ...Your president is a fucking moron.
>
> Mark

Sounds like someone needs to be reported to Tom Ridge.

jame...@nospamyabstard.rocketmail.com

Nov 22, 2002, 10:11:43 AM11/22/02
On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 00:41:41 GMT, Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole
<"I Throw Hissy Fits "@ Senate .Gov> wrote:

>Our last election said otherwise.

Your last presidential election sad exactly that. Bush did not have a
majority. AFAIK He is the only predident in history to have lost an
election and yet taken office.

>Democrats lost the Senate and more House seats
>when historicaly they would have won in the Mid Term Elections as history has
>shown.
>

>Bush has pulled the UN together to go after Saddam when people like you continue to
>defend terrorists .

Excellent point. So why is Bush going after Saddam rather than the
terrorists? Your CIA finds zero, nadda, nothing, zip to link
al-Qa'ida to Iraq. If you have further information perhaps you should
be informing the CIA of this and not spending your time ranting here?

>You Aussies have had 100 + citizens die in terror attacks.

MJF the rabid New York so-called "Italian" is actually in or from
Australia now???

>In
>my book, a Moron is someone like you that attacks Bush while the US is spending
>Billions trying to help catch the people guilty of killing your own countries
>citizens.

Again - what does this have to do with Iraq?

[snip]

p.s. learn how to configure your crap newreader to post in context
rather than top posting your drivel.

David

Marc P. Gregoire

Nov 22, 2002, 10:19:58 AM11/22/02
> Actually , it's Canadians that are screaming about Illegal Invaders taking over the
> great white north and sucking the socialist programs in Canada Dry . ( Pun
> intended.)

Really? We haven't had much trouble with illegals since there were a few
boats that came over from China couple of years ago. Nearly everyone
that
comes to this country gets to stay legally and start a new life in the
Land of Opportunity (with a lot less hatred from the local yokels too).

jame...@nospamyabstard.rocketmail.com

Nov 22, 2002, 10:40:05 AM11/22/02
On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 11:56:26 GMT, Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole
<"I Throw Hissy Fits "@ Senate .Gov> managed to bang in with its
forehead:

>jame...@nospamyabstard.rocketmail.com wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 01:26:45 GMT, Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole
>> <"I Throw Hissy Fits "@ Senate .Gov> wrote:
>>
>> >Becasue we have crazy people that will look up your name and address and possibly stalk,
>> >harass , or threaten you if you say something they disagree with you on.
>>
>> Yes - and they *are* your government. Enjoy them. Maybe one day you
>> will live in a democracy, but then again you seem to like things the
>> way they are...
>>
>> [snip]
>>
>> David
>
>===================
>

>Nope , they are called Insane NG posters. Just like the Liberlas

Is that a cross between Liberace and candelabras?

>that try and stop people
>like Rush limbaugh

Is that a right wing facist cheese that spews shitist propaganda on US
radios?

>from being able to speak on radio , or stalkers that go after celecrities

I know that one - it's a cross between B list celebrities and
critters.

>, etc.

David

Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

Nov 22, 2002, 12:29:16 PM11/22/02

jame...@nospamyabstard.rocketmail.com wrote:

> >that try and stop people
> >like Rush limbaugh
>
> Is that a right wing facist cheese that spews shitist propaganda on US
> radios?
>

> >=================================

Another idiot that never listened to the show but thinks they know what Rush says anyway .

Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

Nov 22, 2002, 12:32:52 PM11/22/02

powertrain wrote:

> > In my book, a Moron is someone like
> > you that attacks Bush while the US is spending Billions trying to
> > help catch the people guilty of killing your own countries citizens.
>
> Clearly he needs to spend more money on education.
>
> In my book a moron is top posting newbie fuckwit who doesn't bother to
> find out who's who in a newsgroup. And Dubya Bush is a moron, and so was
> his father. Throwing billions away and needlessly sacrificing American
> lives doesn't solve the problem in the Middle East. We have no business
> fighting other people's war. Iraq was/is Saudi Arabia's and Israel's
> problem, not ours. We had no business sending troops in the gulf in the
> first place, other than to act as spectators. Sell the good guys weapons,
> train them, finance them, whatever but let them do their dirty job, they
> don't want us there anyway. Same for Afghanistan. The Northern Alliance
> took Kabul, not us, and so it should be. All they needed was money, food,
> guns, and proper clothing. They didn't even need our air force. Given
> support and time they would've taken over the country anyway. Bush wants
> Saddam Hussein out? Let the Iraqi opposition, the Saudis and the Israelis
> do it.

========================

One can only hope Saddam strikes your country / town with Chemo weapons
first so as you are choking on Mustard gas , you can change your mind on
lettting Saddam do whatever he pleases.

Of course it will be too late for you , but at least you will have learned a
lesson.

Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

Nov 22, 2002, 12:36:39 PM11/22/02

jame...@nospamyabstard.rocketmail.com wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 00:41:41 GMT, Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole
> <"I Throw Hissy Fits "@ Senate .Gov> wrote:
>
> >Our last election said otherwise.
>
> Your last presidential election sad exactly that. Bush did not have a
> majority. AFAIK He is the only predident in history to have lost an
> election and yet taken office.

=================================

You must be a victim of public schools run by the NEA.. There have been 3 US Presidents
that have won the Electoral vote while losing the Pop vote .

Adams , Hayes and Cleveland all won the Elector vote but lost the Pop vote. See here in
the US , we dont want a few highly populated states full of idiots like California ,
Michigan ,NY electing presidentes for the rest of the other 47 stastes.

Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

Nov 22, 2002, 12:38:30 PM11/22/02

ajames54 wrote:

> >The scary thing about Canada is that everyone votes and it doesn't make a
> >difference, Canadian democracy means everyone outside of 2 provinces might
> >as well stay home.
>
> Yeah but at least we're not fooled into thinking what we have is
> democracy...
>
> The only good thing about Bush is that the guys who are pulling
> his strings are a lot smarter than he is...
>

> >And what towering intellect Al Gore displayed in his NPR interview
> >yesterday!

====================================

Funny how AL Gore flunked out of Divinity College while Bush got a Harvard MBA
, and Liberlas still call Bush " stupid " aand Al Gore some " genius".

Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

Nov 22, 2002, 12:47:27 PM11/22/02

Barry Posner wrote:

Earlier in the day, a senior Canadian official, who asked
not to be
identified, called Mr. Bush "a moron" because of his
efforts to push the
war against Iraq to the top of NATO's agenda. The summit
was to focus
on expansion and moderation of the alliance, but Mr. Bush
has used his
clout to make Iraq the dominant issue at the meeting.

http://www.canada.com/national/story.asp?id=3B270089-BAC7-428D-91A0-785CF30C08D7

In 1999, U.S. Customs officials foiled a planned millennium bombing attack on
Los Angeles at a Washington state border crossing. Customs officials captured
Ahmed Ressam, a known al-Qaeda terrorist, who was armed with a carload of
explosives while trying to enter the United States. Ressam was based in
Vancouver, Canada.
According to the former executive director of the Canadian Police Association,
the Canadian government was warned that the unprotected seaports would become
the targets of terrorist organizations and organized crime rings if the Ports
Canada Police were disbanded.
In addition, Mohamed Atta, the suicide pilot who flew a Boeing 767 into the
World Trade Center on Sept. 11, also entered the United States via Canada

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2002/7/9/162022.shtml

ABCNEWS.com
Jan. 14 — International terrorist groups are exploiting Canada’s immigration
system, using the country as a safe haven and a base to raise money for
activities abroad, according to a confidential report by the country’s
intelligence service.
“Canada’s immigration system, because it is both open and accessible, is
vulnerable to exploitation and abuse,” says the Canadian Security Intelligence
Service report, which was written in July 1999 and obtained by ABCNEWS.com via
a freedom of information request. “This is of chief concern for Canada’s
national security.”
Among the more than 50 terrorist groups believed to be operating in
Canada are the Algerian Armed Islamic Group, the Egyptian Islamic Jihad, the
Tamil Tigers, Sikh extremists, the Kurdistan Workers Party, Hezbollah and
extremist Irish groups, according to the report

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/world/DailyNews/canada_terrorism000114.html

jame...@nospamyabstard.rocketmail.com

Nov 22, 2002, 1:07:14 PM11/22/02
On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 17:29:16 GMT, Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

<"I Throw Hissy Fits "@ Senate .Gov> wrote:

Buzzzzz - wrong on both counts fartbreath.

David

Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

Nov 22, 2002, 1:08:58 PM11/22/02

jame...@nospamyabstard.rocketmail.com wrote:

=====================================

Your use of kindergarten playground vocabulary confirms i am correst.

jame...@nospamyabstard.rocketmail.com

Nov 22, 2002, 1:10:49 PM11/22/02
On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 17:36:39 GMT, Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

So why have a US of A at all?

Why claim you are democratic when in fact your president is not
democratically elected?

If you are worried about individual states skewing the figures why not
go for proportional representation - one vote per citizen and simply
tally the lot? What the fuck does a state have to do with a
presidential election - we're not talking senators here ya know.

David

jame...@nospamyabstard.rocketmail.com

Nov 22, 2002, 1:12:49 PM11/22/02
On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 17:36:39 GMT, Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

<"I Throw Hissy Fits "@ Senate .Gov> wrote:

>jame...@nospamyabstard.rocketmail.com wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 00:41:41 GMT, Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole
>> <"I Throw Hissy Fits "@ Senate .Gov> wrote:
>>
>> >Our last election said otherwise.
>>
>> Your last presidential election sad exactly that. Bush did not have a
>> majority. AFAIK He is the only predident in history to have lost an
>> election and yet taken office.
>>

>=================================
>

>You must be a victim of public schools run by the NEA..

NEA?

>There have been 3 US Presidents
>that have won the Electoral vote while losing the Pop vote .

Ah yes. Amerka, the bastion of democracy eh?

>Adams , Hayes and Cleveland all won the Elector vote but lost the Pop vote.

And yet you really claim to live in a democracy?

>See here in
>the US , we dont want a few highly populated states full of idiots like California ,
>Michigan ,NY electing presidentes for the rest of the other 47 stastes.

No you just want to count the votes of far right loonies and disregard
the rest. Once more - do you know what "democracy" actually means?

David

Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

Nov 22, 2002, 1:12:05 PM11/22/02

Barry Posner wrote:

"We have an 'alphabet soup' of terrorist organizations in Canada," says Wesley
Wark, a professor of international relations at the University of Toronto.
"There are Sikh terror groups in Vancouver, Tamil Tigers in Toronto, and a
variety like bin Laden's Al Qaeda, Hizbullah, and Hamas in both Toronto and
Montreal."

As long ago as 1998, Canada's top intelligence official bluntly warned
Parliament that his service was investigating 50 terrorist organizations and
about 350 individuals - numbers that no doubt have grown since then, analysts
say.

http://www.csmonitor.com/2001/0919/p3s1-woam.html

Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

Nov 22, 2002, 1:17:05 PM11/22/02

jame...@nospamyabstard.rocketmail.com wrote:

> So why have a US of A at all?
>
> Why claim you are democratic when in fact your president is not
> democratically elected?
>
> If you are worried about individual states skewing the figures why not
> go for proportional representation - one vote per citizen and simply
> tally the lot? What the fuck does a state have to do with a
> presidential election - we're not talking senators here ya know.
>
> David

====================================

YOu see , we have this litle piece of paper called the US constitution , where our
forefathers decided they didnt want 1 state with a huge population always electing the
president for the other 12 . See each state should have a say in who is president and the
Electoral college was born . The US doesnt let liberal judges reinvent the constitution and
throw out what this country was founded on , although they try and when theydo , they get
voted out of office.

Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

Nov 22, 2002, 1:19:30 PM11/22/02

jame...@nospamyabstard.rocketmail.com wrote:

YOu obvioulsy have never studied the US Constitution. Ben Franklin and company knew
what they were doing while writing it . At least you could read it before making an ass
of yourself .

jame...@nospamyabstard.rocketmail.com

Nov 22, 2002, 1:21:50 PM11/22/02
On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 18:08:58 GMT, Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

<"I Throw Hissy Fits "@ Senate .Gov> wrote:

>jame...@nospamyabstard.rocketmail.com wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 17:29:16 GMT, Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole
>> <"I Throw Hissy Fits "@ Senate .Gov> wrote:

>> >Another idiot that never listened to the show but thinks they know what Rush says anyway .
>>
>> Buzzzzz - wrong on both counts fartbreath.
>>
>> David
>
>=====================================
>
>Your use of kindergarten playground vocabulary confirms i am correst.

It may well do. Here, I'll admit it. You are "correst". Correct
you'll never be, but given that "correst" presumably means of feeble
mind I wouldn't argue with you.

David

Paul

Nov 22, 2002, 1:15:55 PM11/22/02
In article <_ouD9.458$kO5.4...@news1.news.adelphia.net>, Senator Tom
Temper Tantrum Dasshole <"I Throw Hissy Fits "@Senate.Gov> writes
Correst? Is that some form of mentally debilitating disease?
--
Paul B

Mike Whooley

Nov 22, 2002, 1:25:05 PM11/22/02
On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 18:10:49 GMT,
jame...@nospamyabstard.rocketmail.com wrote:

>On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 17:36:39 GMT, Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole
><"I Throw Hissy Fits "@ Senate .Gov> wrote:
>

>>jame...@nospamyabstard.rocketmail.com wrote:

>>> Your last presidential election sad exactly that. Bush did not have a
>>> majority. AFAIK He is the only predident in history to have lost an
>>> election and yet taken office.
>>>

>>=================================
>>

>>You must be a victim of public schools run by the NEA.. There have been 3 US Presidents
>>that have won the Electoral vote while losing the Pop vote .
>>

>>Adams , Hayes and Cleveland all won the Elector vote but lost the Pop vote. See here in
>>the US , we dont want a few highly populated states full of idiots like California ,
>>Michigan ,NY electing presidentes for the rest of the other 47 stastes.
>
>So why have a US of A at all?
>
>Why claim you are democratic when in fact your president is not
>democratically elected?

To be fair, the EU is much the same; power is divided (roughly) even
between states; otherwise states like Ireland would stay the hell away
as they would have virtually no control over their own destiny within
the EU.

Mike.

jame...@nospamyabstard.rocketmail.com

Nov 22, 2002, 1:31:57 PM11/22/02
On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 18:17:05 GMT, Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole
<"I Throw Hissy Fits "@ Senate .Gov> farted:

Once more for the terminally thick. Just what does electing a
president have to do with individual states? Is he just president for
some of the states or is he supposed to represent the whole country?

Ah the old constitution thang. Like that has never been ammended.
Nope good enough for our four fathers and seven mothers good enough
for you lot eh?

If you truly had a democracy then you would not allow a bunch of
electoral peeps to decide the presidency - you would allow the vote of
each and every citizen of USA to be counted.

My understanding is that whole electoral college thing was due to the
large distances involved and the possibility of needing a second or
third vote. Due to the lack of electricity, phones, computers etc.
etc. that was the most practical means possible at the time.

Times have changed. Every vote could be counted country-wide, not
state by state. So why stick with an antiquated undemocratic system?
I guess if you really do not want a democracy then that would be the
most valid reason to stick with what you have...

David

Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

Nov 22, 2002, 1:34:47 PM11/22/02

jame...@nospamyabstard.rocketmail.com wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 18:08:58 GMT, Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole
> <"I Throw Hissy Fits "@ Senate .Gov> wrote:
>

> >jame...@nospamyabstard.rocketmail.com wrote:

> >> Buzzzzz - wrong on both counts fartbreath.
> >>
> >> David
> >
> >=====================================
> >
> >Your use of kindergarten playground vocabulary confirms i am correst.
>
> It may well do. Here, I'll admit it. You are "correst". Correct
> you'll never be, but given that "correst" presumably means of feeble
> mind I wouldn't argue with you.
>
> David

More childlike rantings over typos.I bet you were the kid on the playground that called people
" poopy face " in kindergarten aren't you ?

jame...@nospamyabstard.rocketmail.com

Nov 22, 2002, 1:37:38 PM11/22/02

To be fair the EU is not the USA. It is not a single country with a
single parliamentary system, with a single army, with a single
war-mongering leader taking us closer to the brink, .........

It is a more complex beast than that and it is stil evolving.

Here's a question for you. When (or if) the EU evolves or morphs into
a single goverened entity are you in favour of electing the leader by:
a) one country one vote
or
b) one person one vote
or
c) blindfolded scrabble competitions

>Mike

David

Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

Nov 22, 2002, 1:36:38 PM11/22/02

jame...@nospamyabstard.rocketmail.com wrote:

===================================

Then Move to the US and become a citizen , and then you can vote for whoever you want to that you
think will . In the mean time STFU.

jame...@nospamyabstard.rocketmail.com

Nov 22, 2002, 1:39:31 PM11/22/02
On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 18:19:30 GMT, Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

Ah yes. The old I'll not answer your questions until you have read
this huge pile of paper trick...

Well - I'll not answer yours until you can recite Mein Kampf in
redneck. Darn - you probably already can, eh?

David

Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

Nov 22, 2002, 1:41:38 PM11/22/02

jame...@nospamyabstard.rocketmail.com wrote:

> To be fair the EU is not the USA. It is not a single country with a
> single parliamentary system, with a single army, with a single
> war-mongering leader taking us closer to the brink, .........
>
> It is a more complex beast than that and it is stil evolving.
>
> Here's a question for you. When (or if) the EU evolves or morphs into
> a single goverened entity are you in favour of electing the leader by:
> a) one country one vote
> or
> b) one person one vote
> or
> c) blindfolded scrabble competitions
>
> >Mike
>
> David

I love it when foreigners try and tell the US how to just ignore the laws what our country was
founded on. The US has grown so far technology & industrial wise in the mere 225 years of
existance , while a lot European countries have been in existance for thousands of years and
still live in the dark ages. Gee , who has a better idea of government?

Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

Nov 22, 2002, 1:44:04 PM11/22/02

jame...@nospamyabstard.rocketmail.com wrote:

> >YOu obvioulsy have never studied the US Constitution. Ben Franklin and company knew
> >what they were doing while writing it . At least you could read it before making an ass
> >of yourself .
>
> Ah yes. The old I'll not answer your questions until you have read
> this huge pile of paper trick...
>
> Well - I'll not answer yours until you can recite Mein Kampf in
> redneck. Darn - you probably already can, eh?
>
> David

And you dont see me spouting off and trashing your country's governing political rules and
laws . If you are going to trash the US , at least read the laws that you are trashing so as
not to expose the buffoon inside you thats screaming to get out.

jame...@nospamyabstard.rocketmail.com

Nov 22, 2002, 1:46:29 PM11/22/02

Aha. You have absolutely no ferking clue as to which countries I am
citizen of nor where I currently reside. Do some research then come
back to that one.

>and then you can vote for whoever you want to that you
>think will . In the mean time STFU.

"Shut The Fuck Up"? Oh potty mouthed one? Once more you fail to
address the point.

Although I guess you have now admitted that you do *not* live in a
democracy. Excellent. You have learned something and I was fortunate
enough to have shone light where before it was dark.

cheers and TTTH

David

jame...@nospamyabstard.rocketmail.com

Nov 22, 2002, 1:53:13 PM11/22/02
On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 18:44:04 GMT, Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

<"I Throw Hissy Fits "@ Senate .Gov> wrote:

>jame...@nospamyabstard.rocketmail.com wrote:
>

>> >YOu obvioulsy have never studied the US Constitution. Ben Franklin and company knew
>> >what they were doing while writing it . At least you could read it before making an ass
>> >of yourself .
>>
>> Ah yes. The old I'll not answer your questions until you have read
>> this huge pile of paper trick...
>>
>> Well - I'll not answer yours until you can recite Mein Kampf in
>> redneck. Darn - you probably already can, eh?
>>
>> David

>And you dont see me spouting off and trashing your country's governing political rules and
>laws .

My country? What claims have I made about *my* country that you feel
the need to disagree with? If I have made such claims feel free to
disagree as I happen to believe in freedom of speech.

>If you are going to trash the US ,

Trash the US? Once more you do not know me, do not understand my aims
or motives.

You claim to live in a if not *the* democracy. I point out a simple
failure or almost complete lack of democracy in the election of your
current idol and dolt^h^h^h^h sorry president. And rather than
address this you claim that I am trashing your country.

>at least read the laws that you are trashing so as
>not to expose the buffoon inside you thats screaming to get out.

I'll have you know that although you are obviously well and truly lost
you are not resident inside me.

David

Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

Nov 22, 2002, 1:53:14 PM11/22/02

jame...@nospamyabstard.rocketmail.com wrote:

You infer things that were never said. If you want to criticize the US constitution , then move
here , become a citizen and vote. Unless you prefer being ruled by a King or Queen .

Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

Nov 22, 2002, 1:55:37 PM11/22/02

jame...@nospamyabstard.rocketmail.com wrote:

> > David
> >
> >==============================================
> >

> >And you dont see me spouting off and trashing your country's governing political rules and
> >laws .
>
> My country? What claims have I made about *my* country that you feel
> the need to disagree with? If I have made such claims feel free to
> disagree as I happen to believe in freedom of speech.

==================================

You never said what country you live in .You must be embarassed to tell us. Otherwise why would
you ridicule the US Constitution when you obvioulsy have never read it ?

ajames54

Nov 22, 2002, 2:10:39 PM11/22/02
On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 17:38:30 GMT, Senator Tom Temper Tantrum

Dasshole <"I Throw Hissy Fits "@ Senate .Gov> wrote:

I can buy an MBA too ... but I don't need to...
Seriously though while gore is no prize at least he did his
national service... un-like Bush who dodged even showing up at
the ... (get this) Texas Air National Guard ... (and we wont even
talk about how he got that appointment!)

This is the guy you want sending young americans into a war?

Opus One

Nov 22, 2002, 2:10:58 PM11/22/02
On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 02:03:47 GMT, "JD" <jd...@attbi.com> struggled to
articulate:
>"Opus One" <tif...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 00:15:21 GMT, "JD" <jd...@attbi.com> struggled to
>> articulate:
>>
>>http://www.canada.com/national/story.asp?id=3B270089-BAC7-428D-91A0-785CF30
>C08D7
>>
>> ...I've been saying it since the Supreme Court abrogated the
>> Constitution and subverted the will of the American people, 23months
>> ago.
>>
>> >Jeez, what happened to the relationship America and Canada have enjoyed
>> >throughout the century? I've traveled in Canada and always found folks
>> >warm and engaging. I served in the U.S. Navy with Canadian pilots.
>This
>> >type of article is discouraging to say the least. I pray to God it's
>not
>> >the way most folks up north feel. JD
>>
>> Then try this on: More than half of us down here feel the same way.
>>
>> ...Your president is a fucking moron.
>
>Are you an Australian? JD

Please... There are depths even I won't go to.

Mark

"It was the kind of crowd that would have made the Fool Killer
lower his club and shake his head and walk away, frustrated by
the magnitude of the opportunity." - Tom Wolfe,_The_Right_Stuff_

Opus One

Nov 22, 2002, 2:11:19 PM11/22/02
On Thu, 21 Nov 2002 21:37:00 -0500, "powertrain" <pwer...@yahoo.com>
struggled to articulate:

>Opus One wrote:
>> On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 00:15:21 GMT, "JD" <jd...@attbi.com> struggled to
>> articulate:
>>> http://www.canada.com/national/story.asp?id=3B270089-BAC7-428D-91A0-
>>> 785CF30C08D7
>>
>> ...I've been saying it since the Supreme Court abrogated the
>> Constitution and subverted the will of the American people, 23months
>> ago.
>>
>>> Jeez, what happened to the relationship America and Canada have
>>> enjoyed throughout the century? I've traveled in Canada and always
>>> found folks warm and engaging. I served in the U.S. Navy with
>>> Canadian pilots. This type of article is discouraging to say the
>>> least. I pray to God it's not the way most folks up north feel.
>>> JD
>>
>> Then try this on: More than half of us down here feel the same way.
>
>Hey, we agree on somethin...

Resistance is futile.

Opus One

Nov 22, 2002, 2:13:03 PM11/22/02
On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:04:10 -0500, rascpro...@yahoo.com (Brian P.
Sweeney) struggled to articulate:
>In article <9muqtusjp3siicvdt...@4ax.com>,

>tif...@mindspring.com wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 00:15:21 GMT, "JD" <jd...@attbi.com> struggled to
>> articulate:
>>
>>http://www.canada.com/national/story.asp?id=3B270089-BAC7-428D-91A0-785CF30C08D7
>>
>> ...I've been saying it since the Supreme Court abrogated the
>> Constitution and subverted the will of the American people, 23months
>> ago.
>
>You igroramus.

Really? The Supreme Court _didn't_ choose the president? In conflict
with the will of the people? Please: Explain otherwise.

>> >Jeez, what happened to the relationship America and Canada have enjoyed
>> >throughout the century? I've traveled in Canada and always found folks
>> >warm and engaging. I served in the U.S. Navy with Canadian pilots. This
>> >type of article is discouraging to say the least. I pray to God it's not
>> >the way most folks up north feel. JD
>>
>> Then try this on: More than half of us down here feel the same way.
>>

>> ...Your president is a fucking moron.
>

>Sounds like someone needs to be reported to Tom Ridge.

SEE The Bill of Rights, Amendment 1, fascist.

Tony Gartshore

Nov 22, 2002, 2:18:44 PM11/22/02
In article <qYtD9.446$kO5.406417
@news1.news.adelphia.net>, Senator Tom Temper Tantrum
Dasshole <"I Throw Hissy Fits "@ Senate .Gov> says...

> Funny how AL Gore flunked out of Divinity College while Bush got a Harvard MBA
> , and Liberlas still call Bush " stupid " aand Al Gore some " genius".

Liberlas ? Wasn't he in Lord of the Rings ?

T.
Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole

Nov 22, 2002, 2:17:02 PM11/22/02

Tony Gartshore wrote:

=================================

Why is it that people have orgasms over bumping adjacent key typos ?

Opus One

Nov 22, 2002, 2:22:11 PM11/22/02
On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 00:41:41 GMT, Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole
<"I Throw Hissy Fits "@ Senate .Gov> struggled to articulate:

>Opus One wrote:
>> On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 00:15:21 GMT, "JD" <jd...@attbi.com> struggled to
>> articulate:
>> >http://www.canada.com/national/story.asp?id=3B270089-BAC7-428D-91A0-785CF30C08D7
>>
>> ...I've been saying it since the Supreme Court abrogated the
>> Constitution and subverted the will of the American people, 23months
>> ago.
>>
>> >Jeez, what happened to the relationship America and Canada have enjoyed
>> >throughout the century? I've traveled in Canada and always found folks
>> >warm and engaging. I served in the U.S. Navy with Canadian pilots. This
>> >type of article is discouraging to say the least. I pray to God it's not
>> >the way most folks up north feel. JD
>>
>> Then try this on: More than half of us down here feel the same way.
>>
>> ...Your president is a fucking moron.
>
>Our last election said otherwise. Democrats lost the Senate and more House seats
>when historicaly they would have won in the Mid Term Elections as history has
>shown.

9/11 honeymoon. Quite frankly the most despicable political posture
since interment of Japanese Americans in WWII.

>Bush has pulled the UN together

[GUFFAW]

>to go after Saddam when people like you continue to
>defend terrorists.

ME?!!! They guy who wants to pave the middle east, from the Dead sea
to India, with Trinitite, defend terrorists? You are the fuckwit's
fuckwit.

>You Aussies

Crap... Did I get circumcised again?

>have had 100 + citizens die in terror attacks. In
>my book, a Moron is someone like you that attacks Bush while the US is spending
>Billions trying to help catch the people guilty of killing your own countries
>citizens.

Bush is a fucking moron. He's the figurehead of an EVIL oligarchy,
and it is my right as an AMERICAN citizen, under the US Constitution,
to not only recognize that reality but to speak my mind on the subject
in any forum I choose. I'm a New Yorker; those filthy barbarians
attacked MY city and slaughtered 3000 of MY friends neighbors, made
orphans of MY friends kids; and you, in your fascist obedience to the
intolerance of the American Political Right, are no better than them.

>You sir are a left wing whako that is in such a minority , Pol Pot has a bigger
>fiollowing than you .

You and your goose stepping buddies ARE Pol Pot, don't you see that?

Opus One

Nov 22, 2002, 2:29:06 PM11/22/02
On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 14:35:39 +0100, r...@REMOVEpixelligence.com (ric
zito) struggled to articulate:

>Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole <"I Throw Hissy Fits "@Senate.Gov>
>wrote:
>> Canada Dry . ( Pun
>> intended.)
>
>Careful now - don't strain the neuron.

Keyboard... you... me... owe...

peter

Nov 22, 2002, 2:29:05 PM11/22/02
Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole <"I Throw Hissy Fits "@Senate.Gov>
writes

>I love it when foreigners try and tell the US how to just ignore the laws what
>our country was
>founded on. The US has grown so far technology & industrial wise in the
>mere 225 years of
>existance , while a lot European countries have been in existance for
>thousands of years and
>still live in the dark ages. Gee , who has a better idea of government?

27,000 Americans commit suicide.
5,000 attempt suicide; some estimates are higher.
26,000 die from fatal accidents in the home.
23,000 are murdered.
85,000 are wounded by firearms.
38,000 of these die, including 2,600 children.
13,000,000 are victims of crimes including assault, rape, armed robbery,
burglary, larceny, and arson.
135,000 children take guns to school.
5,500,000 people are arrested for all offenses (not including traffic
violations).
125,000 die prematurely of alcohol abuse.
473,000 die prematurely from tobacco-related illnesses; 53,000 of these
are nonsmokers.
6,500,000 use heroin, crack, speed, PCP, cocaine or some other hard drug
on a regular basis.
5,000+ die from illicit drug use. Thousands suffer serious
debilitations.
1,000+ die from sniffing household substances found under the kitchen
sink. About 20 percent of all eighth-graders have "huffed" toxic
substances. Thousands suffer permanent neurological damage.
31,450,000 use marijuana; 3,000,000 of whom are heavy usuers.
37,000,000, or one out of every six Americans, regularly use emotion
controlling medical drugs. The users are mostly women. The pushers are
doctors; the suppliers are pharmaceutical companies; the profits are
stupendous.
2,000,000 nonhospitalized persons are given powerful mind-control drugs,
sometimes described as "chemical straitjackets."
5,000 die from psychoactive drug treatments.
200,000 are subjected to electric shock treatments that are injurious to
the brain and nervous system.
600 to 1,000 are lobotomized, mostly women.
25,000,000, or one out of every 10 Americans, seek help from
psychiatric, psychotherapeutic, or medical sources for mental and
emotional problems, at a cost of over $4 billion annually.
6,800,000 turn to nonmedical services, such as ministers, welfare
agencies, and social counselors for help with emotional troubles. In
all, some 80,000,000 have sought some kind of psychological counseling
in their lifetimes.
1,300,000 suffer some kind of injury related to treatment at hospitals.
2,000,000 undergo unnecessary surgical operations; 10,000 of whom die
from the surgery.
180,000 die from adverse reactions to all medical treatments, more than
are killed by airline and automobile accidents combined.
14,000+ die from overdoses of legal prescription drugs.
45,000 are killed in auto accidents. Yet more cars and highways are
being built while funding for safer forms of mass transportation is
reduced.
1,800,000 sustain nonfatal injuries from auto accidents; but 150,000 of
these auto injury victims suffer permanent impairments.
126,000 children are born with a major birth defect, mostly due to
insufficient prenatal care, nutritional deficiency, environmental
toxicity, or maternal drug addiction.
2,900,000 children are reportedly subjected to serious neglect or abuse,
including physical torture and deliberate starvation.
5,000 children are killed by parents or grandparents.
30,000 or more children are left permanently physically disabled from
abuse and neglect. Child abuse in the United States afflicts more
children each year than leukemia, automobile accidents, and infectious
diseases combined. With growing unemployment, incidents of abuse by
jobless parents is increasing dramatically.
1,000,000 children run away from home, mostly because of abusive
treatment, including sexual abuse, from parents and other adults. Of the
many sexually abused children among runaways, 83 percent come from white
families.
150,000 children are reported missing.
50,000 of these simply vanish. Their ages range from one year to
mid-teens. According to the New York Times, "Some of these are dead,
perhaps half of the John and Jane Does annually buried in this country
are unidentified kids."
900,000 children, some as young as seven years old, are engaged in child
labor in the United States, serving as underpaid farm hands,
dishwashers, laundry workers, and domestics for as long as ten hours a
day in violation of child labor laws.
2,000,000 to 4,000,00 women are battered. Domestic violence is the
single largest cause of injury and second largest cause of death to U.S.
women.
700,000 women are raped, one every 45 seconds.
5,000,000 workers are injured on the job; 150,000 of whom suffer
permanent work-related disabilities, including maiming, paralysis,
impaired vision, damaged hearing, and sterility.
100,000 become seriously ill from work-related diseases, including black
lung, brown lung, cancer, and tuberculosis.
14,000 are killed on the job; about 90 percent are men.
100,000 die prematurely from work-related diseases.
60,000 are killed by toxic environmental pollutants or contaminants in
food, water, or air.
4,000 die from eating contaminated meat.
20,000 others suffer from poisoning by E.coli 0157-H7, the mutant
bacteria found in contaminated meat that generally leads to lifelong
physical and mental health problems. A more thorough meat inspection
with new technologies could eliminate most instances of
contamination--so would vegetarianism.
At present:
5,100,000 are behind bars or on probation or parole; 2,700,000 of these
are either locked up in county, state or federal prisons or under legal
supervision. Each week 1,600 more people go to jail than leave. The
prison population has skyrocketed over 200 percent since 1980. Over 40
percent of inmates are jailed on nonviolent drug related crimes. African
Americans constitute 13 percent of drug users but 35 percent of drug
arrests, 55 percent of drug convictions and 74 percent of prison
sentences. For nondrug offenses, African Americans get prison terms that
average about 10 percent longer than Caucasians for similar crimes.
15,000+ have tuberculosis, with the numbers growing rapidly; 10,000,000
or more carry the tuberculosis bacilli, with large numbers among the
economically deprived or addicted.
10,000,000 people have serious drinking problems; alcoholism is on the
rise.
16,000,000 have diabetes, up from 11,000,000 in 1983 as Americans get
more sedentary and sugar addicted. Left untreated, diabetes can lead to
blindness, kidney failure and nerve damage.
160,000 will die from diabetes this year.
280,000 are institutionalized for mental illness or mental retardation.
Many of these are forced into taking heavy doses of mind control drugs.
255,000 mentally ill or retarded have been summarily released in recent
years. Many of the "deinstitutionalized" are now in flophouses or
wandering the streets.
3,000,000 or more suffer cerebral and physical handicaps including
paralysis, deafness, blindness, and lesser disabilities. A
disproportionate number of them are poor. Many of these disabilities
could have been corrected with early treatment or prevented with better
living conditions.
2,400,000 million suffer from some variety of seriously incapacitating
chronic fatigue syndrome.
10,000,000+ suffer from symptomatic asthma, an increase of 145 percent
from 1990 to 1995, largely due to the increasingly polluted quality of
the air we breathe.
40,000,000 or more are without health insurance or protection from
catastrophic illness.
1,800,000 elderly who live with their families are subjected to serious
abuse such as forced confinement, underfeeding, and beatings. The
mistreatment of elderly people by their children and other close
relatives grows dramatically as economic conditions worsen.
1,126,000 of the elderly live in nursing homes. A large but undetermined
number endure conditions of extreme neglect, filth, and abuse in homes
that are run with an eye to extracting the highest possible profit.
1,000,000 or more children are kept in orphanages, reformatories, and
adult prisons. Most have been arrested for minor transgressions or have
committed no crime at all and are jailed without due process. Most are
from impoverished backgrounds. Many are subjected to beatings, sexual
assault, prolonged solitary confinement, mind control drugs, and in some
cases psychosurgery.
1,000,000 are estimated to have AIDS as of 1996; over 250,000 have died
of that disease.
950,000 school children are treated with powerful mind control drugs for
"hyperactivity" every year--with side effects like weight loss, growth
retardation and acute psychosis.
4,000,000 children are growing up with unattended learning disabilities.

4,500,000+ children, or more than half of the 9,000,000 children on
welfare, suffer from malnutrition. Many of these suffer brain damage
caused by prenatal and infant malnourishment.
40,000,000 persons, or one of every four women and more than one of
every ten men, are estimated to have been sexually molested as children,
most often between the ages of 9 and 12, usually by close relatives or
family acquaintances. Such abuse almost always extends into their early
teens and is a part of their continual memory and not a product of
memory retrieval in therapy.
7,000,000 to 12,000,000 are unemployed; numbers vary with the business
cycle. Increasing numbers of the chronically unemployed show signs of
stress and emotional depression.
6,000,000 are in "contingent" jobs, or jobs structured to last only
temporarily. About 60 percent of these would prefer permanent
employment.
15,000,000 or more are part-time or reduced-time "contract" workers who
need full-time jobs and who work without benefits.
3,000,000 additional workers are unemployed but uncounted because their
unemployment benefits have run out, or they never qualified for
benefits, or they have given up looking for work, or they joined the
armed forces because they were unable to find work.
80,000,000 live on incomes estimated by the U.S. Department of Labor as
below a "comfortable adequacy"; 35,000,000 of these live below the
poverty level.
12,000,000 of those at poverty's rock bottom suffer from chronic hunger
and malnutrition. The majority of the people living at or below the
poverty level experience hunger during some portion of the year.
2,000,000 or more are homeless, forced to live on the streets or in
makeshift shelters.
160,000,000+ are members of households that are in debt, a sharp
increase from the 100 million of less than a decade ago. A majority
indicate they have borrowed money not for luxuries but for necessities.
Mounting debts threaten a financial crack-up in more and more families.

--
Peter

peter

Nov 22, 2002, 2:31:01 PM11/22/02
Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole <"I Throw Hissy Fits "@Senate.Gov>
writes

>> >Your use of kindergarten playground vocabulary confirms i am correst.
>>
>> It may well do. Here, I'll admit it. You are "correst". Correct
>> you'll never be, but given that "correst" presumably means of feeble
>> mind I wouldn't argue with you.
>
>More childlike rantings over typos.I bet you were the kid on the playground
>that called people" poopy face " in kindergarten aren't you ?

Your grammar usage is incorrest.
--
Peter

Mike Wells

Nov 22, 2002, 3:41:33 PM11/22/02

"Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole" <"I Throw Hissy Fits "@ Senate .Gov>
wrote in message news:u0eD9.158$kO5.1...@news1.news.adelphia.net...
> Gee , thats not very nice. Especially since terrorists that have come in
> to the US and killed people through Canada's lax immigration policies
> .

http://www.canada.com/national/story.asp?id=3B270089-BAC7-428D-91A0-785CF30C
08D7

Look! It's Rush Limbaugh on over-the-counter anti-fungal medication...

Opus One

Nov 22, 2002, 2:39:29 PM11/22/02
On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:29:44 -0500, Barry Posner <bup...@psu.edu>
struggled to articulate:

>Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole wrote:
>> Gee , thats not very nice.
>Where in the article is that claim made?

>> Especially since terrorists that have come in
>> to the US and killed people through Canada's lax immigration policies
>
>It's never happened, you anonymous cowardly little shit-sack.
>
>The INS is far more lax, as documented by National Review.

C'mon Barry... Canadian Immigration and border security is _easily_
indictable...

Dr. E. Lizardo

Nov 22, 2002, 2:40:49 PM11/22/02
totally anecdotal

Worked for 3 years as a TA in a Canadian University.

Listened to the CBC every day for 10 years.

"Barry Posner" <bup...@psu.edu> wrote in message

> "Dr. E. Lizardo" wrote:
>
> > Its pretty much the way anyone with a University education in Canada
feels.
> > The Universities in Canada are worse than the U.S. when it comes to
> > collecting leftist ideologues.
>
> What's your basis for making this claim, oh anonymous one?
>
> bp

Jeff York

Nov 22, 2002, 2:47:02 PM11/22/02
Opus One <tif...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>Bush is a fucking moron. He's the figurehead of an EVIL oligarchy,
>and it is my right as an AMERICAN citizen, under the US Constitution,
>to not only recognize that reality but to speak my mind on the subject
>in any forum I choose. I'm a New Yorker; those filthy barbarians
>attacked MY city and slaughtered 3000 of MY friends neighbors, made
>orphans of MY friends kids; and you, in your fascist obedience to the
>intolerance of the American Political Right, are no better than them.

Well spoken Mark..

--
Jeff. Ironbridge, Shrops, U.K.
je...@jakfield.xu-netx.com (remove the x..x round u-net for return address)

... "There are few hours in life more agreeable
than the hour dedicated to the ceremony
known as afternoon tea.."

Henry James, (1843 - 1916).

Mike Whooley

Nov 22, 2002, 2:46:40 PM11/22/02
On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 18:37:38 GMT,
jame...@nospamyabstard.rocketmail.com wrote:

>Here's a question for you. When (or if) the EU evolves or morphs into
>a single goverened entity are you in favour of electing the leader by:
>a) one country one vote
>or
>b) one person one vote
>or
>c) blindfolded scrabble competitions

Actually, I would resolutely oppose the above, because
a) is unfair, and undemocratic.
b) means Ireland conceding control of it's own future.
c) because scrabble is an awful waste of a perfectly good blindfold..

I may be wandering off topic (habit of mine) but I'm very much against
a monolithic European electorate; the closest previous example I can
think of (the US) required one of the bloodiest civil wars in history
to keep it from breaking up.

Mike.

Mike Whooley

Nov 22, 2002, 2:48:22 PM11/22/02
On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 19:29:05 +0000, peter
<sco...@blackhole.do-not-spam.me.uk> wrote:

>Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole <"I Throw Hissy Fits "@Senate.Gov>
>writes
>>I love it when foreigners try and tell the US how to just ignore the laws what
>>our country was
>>founded on. The US has grown so far technology & industrial wise in the
>>mere 225 years of
>>existance , while a lot European countries have been in existance for
>>thousands of years and
>>still live in the dark ages. Gee , who has a better idea of government?

[snip loads of stats from Peter]

Uh.... Americans live fast, die young, and live good looking
corpses?!?

Mike.

Opus One

Nov 22, 2002, 2:59:13 PM11/22/02
On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 19:47:02 +0000, Jeff York
<je...@jakfield.xu-netx.com> struggled to articulate:

>Opus One <tif...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>>Bush is a fucking moron. He's the figurehead of an EVIL oligarchy,
>>and it is my right as an AMERICAN citizen, under the US Constitution,
>>to not only recognize that reality but to speak my mind on the subject
>>in any forum I choose. I'm a New Yorker; those filthy barbarians
>>attacked MY city and slaughtered 3000 of MY friends neighbors, made
>>orphans of MY friends kids; and you, in your fascist obedience to the
>>intolerance of the American Political Right, are no better than them.
>
>Well spoken Mark..

If poorly typed...

Mayhem!

Nov 22, 2002, 3:20:43 PM11/22/02

> On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 00:41:41 GMT, Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole
> <"I Throw Hissy Fits "@ Senate .Gov> struggled to articulate:
> >have had 100 + citizens die in terror attacks. In
> >my book, a Moron is someone like you that attacks Bush while the US is
spending
> >Billions trying to help catch the people guilty of killing your own
countries
> >citizens.
>
> Bush is a fucking moron. He's the figurehead of an EVIL oligarchy,
> and it is my right as an AMERICAN citizen, under the US Constitution,
> to not only recognize that reality but to speak my mind on the subject
> in any forum I choose. I'm a New Yorker; those filthy barbarians
> attacked MY city and slaughtered 3000 of MY friends neighbors, made
> orphans of MY friends kids; and you, in your fascist obedience to the
> intolerance of the American Political Right, are no better than them.

<standing ovation>

Ow ow ow... <sits down>

Pants

Chas Hurst

Nov 22, 2002, 3:43:38 PM11/22/02

wrote in message news:HWtD9.444$kO5.4...@news1.news.adelphia.net...

> jame...@nospamyabstard.rocketmail.com wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 00:41:41 GMT, Senator Tom Temper Tantrum Dasshole
> > <"I Throw Hissy Fits "@ Senate .Gov> wrote:
> >
> > >Our last election said otherwise.
> >
> > Your last presidential election sad exactly that. Bush did not have a
> > majority. AFAIK He is the only predident in history to have lost an
> > election and yet taken office.
> >

> =================================
>

> You must be a victim of public schools run by the NEA.. There have been 3

US Presidents
> that have won the Electoral vote while losing the Pop vote .
>

> Adams , Hayes and Cleveland all won the Elector vote but lost the Pop
vote. See here in

> the US , we dont want a few highly populated states full of idiots like
California ,
> Michigan ,NY electing presidentes for the rest of the other 47 stastes.

That's right. We let the real idiots, the one that can't comprehend a
ballot, in Florida elect the President.

It is loading more messages.