Google'i grupid ei toeta enam uusi Useneti postitusi ega tellimusi. Ajalooline sisu jääb vaadatavaks.

Motorcycle Sim Demo's

0 vaatamist
Liigu esimese lugemata sõnumi juurde

Tim Deatherage

lugemata,
22. mai 2001, 19:08:0922.05.01
kuni
I once had the demo for "Extreme Trial Motocross" but I cannot find it
anymore.. It actually disappeared off of the Avault Racing sim demo list !!

What is the best Motocross / Supercross Sim that has a demo out???

THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim A. Deatherage
t...@timdeatheragecpa.com
www.timdeatheragecpa.com

Tim O

lugemata,
22. mai 2001, 21:00:5522.05.01
kuni

My pick is Motocross Madness 2... No comparison.
It's also the best full game, both in track design and online play.
The tracks are much more realistically designed then the first game.

If you're interested in Extreme Trial Motocross, it was rebadged as
Extreme Motocross by Valusoft (www.valusoft.com).
You can get it at Wal-Mart for under 10 bucks. I tried to like the
sim, but the controls stink.

Tim

Thom j.

lugemata,
23. mai 2001, 00:43:5823.05.01
kuni
Tim I just bought "MM2" about 3'weeks ago for a change of pace.
I never thought I was going to get all the race action that I get from
this sim? game.. It is certainly *no* GPL, N4, SBK2001 etc but it
is sure alot of fun!! The FFB with my Guillemot joytsick is really a
winner too.{imho.} Dats my 2cents :-) Cheers Thom_j.

Tim O

lugemata,
23. mai 2001, 07:31:1723.05.01
kuni
On Wed, 23 May 2001 04:43:58 GMT, "Thom j." <n2r...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Tim I just bought "MM2" about 3'weeks ago for a change of pace.
>I never thought I was going to get all the race action that I get from
>this sim? game.. It is certainly *no* GPL, N4, SBK2001 etc but it
>is sure alot of fun!! The FFB with my Guillemot joytsick is really a
>winner too.{imho.} Dats my 2cents :-) Cheers Thom_j.

Its a great game, isn't it? There aren't many games that balance the
fun/sim factors so well. In fact, Porsche Unleased is about the only
other one I can think of.
I love MM2 because you can go online and do quick 5 lap multiplayer
races. Perfect when you don't have a lot of time.

Tim

Thom j.

lugemata,
23. mai 2001, 09:37:3323.05.01
kuni
I definately agree with everything you have stated! "Balance" is the key
word here and a hell of alot of fun!! Cya online one night maybe?....lol
Thom_j.

J Sakari Salonen

lugemata,
23. mai 2001, 14:19:1823.05.01
kuni
Tim Deatherage <t...@timdeatheragecpa.com> wrote:

> I once had the demo for "Extreme Trial Motocross" but I cannot find it
> anymore.. It actually disappeared off of the Avault Racing sim demo list !!

> What is the best Motocross / Supercross Sim that has a demo out???

If you are willing to settle for surrealistic instead of realistic, try
Elastomania: http://www.elastomania.com

Looks like the demo is free, full version is 9.95 USD.

--
J. Sakari Salonen / ssalonen(at)cc.helsinki.fi

0 uut sõnumit