What Does Error Code OPCODE: M3505 Mean?

Mike

Aug 19, 2007, 6:14:40 PM8/19/07
Hi, my 92 Saturn SL1 at times seems to lose power and gas mileage has
decreased somewhat these symptom sometimes coincide w/ the Service Engine
light turning on. Saturn dealker diagnosed the problem as code P0332 then
repair opcode: M5305 "wiring to engine scored" $175.00 repair Does this
sound right? The same dealer billed me almost $500.00 to remove a stuck
ignition key.

Help

Mike