Should I sell my Jeep wrangler?

Jamie Mello

Dec 14, 2007, 7:35:25 PM12/14/07
Almost Ever time I take my 99 Jeep wrangler off road it something is
broken on it. And I have spent about 4k on fixs from when I Have taken
it off road.Should I sell my wrangler and buy some thing that is built
better for offroad (I do go on all the hard shit).And what type of 4X4
should I buy?? Thank Jamie

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Dec 14, 2007, 7:55:10 PM12/14/07
Buy a Real Jeep.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
mailto:BillH...@billhughes.com

"Jamie Mello" <cark...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

Jamie Mello

Dec 14, 2007, 8:45:18 PM12/14/07
Well Bill what would a good jeep to buy??

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Dec 14, 2007, 8:52:16 PM12/14/07
One that came stock with Real Dana 44s, a Real American Borg Warner
Transmission, and a transfer case with Real gears, maybe a Real free
wheeling front end. Oh, and Real leaf springs that will take the punishment,
like the new Chevy and Ford trucks.

Jeff Strickland

Dec 14, 2007, 9:03:48 PM12/14/07
Jeez, I hate to sound condescending, but can I get a job where you work? I
would love to have a job where I don't have to know how to spell, and still
spend 4k a year on my Jeep ...

Sorry, but your posts jump out of my screen with your miss-used and
misspelled words, and punctuation that makes no sense at all.

PS
I have an '81 CJ5 that I take off-road for about 30% of the total miles I
have put on it (I sometimes drive 100 miles round trip to put on 30 miles on
the trail,but I also have access to trails that I can run for 10 miles and
only drive 3 miles to get to), and have not approached $4000 in repairs in
10 years of ownership. I've spent 4 grand on my Jeep, but not as a result of
trail repairs. And, I've rolled my Jeep on both sides at least twice, and
all of the way over once.

If you want a good Jeep, get a CJ5.

Lon Stowell

Dec 14, 2007, 9:03:43 PM12/14/07

Might be cheaper to beef up the Wrangler to avoid the stuff that breaks.
...and head for a jeep camp to learn how to drive one so it doesnt break
so often.

Pink Freud©®

Dec 14, 2007, 9:35:57 PM12/14/07
On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 02:03:48 +0000, Jeff Strickland wrote:

> Jeez, I hate to sound condescending

Then why do it?

Jamie's spelling is 1000 times better than Billieboi's, but you don't
remark about that.

> I would love to have a job where I don't have to know how to spell, and
> still spend 4k a year on my Jeep ...

Buy a Chevron station. It worked for Billieboi.

> Sorry, but your posts jump out of my screen with your miss-used and
> misspelled words, and punctuation that makes no sense at all.

If that's not Billie's MO, what is? (rhetorical question)

--
The only bush I've ever really wanted is George.

-- L.W.(Cooyon Billie) Hughes v.3

jeff

Dec 14, 2007, 9:46:18 PM12/14/07

Yes, sell it. Buy an ATV.
Watcha want for it?

--
jeff
'06 Rubi Unlimited

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Dec 14, 2007, 10:07:27 PM12/14/07
This from the biggest spammer of them all! The jealous, really weak
jealous retard using Linux, I can't believe how jealous this little draft
dodging coward schizophrenic psychopath liar was hiding in Vancouver via
S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251 intrep...@shaw.ca until I
killed it. Now he's using another IP of 24.80.200.127
s0106000ea6ba70e7.vc.shawcable.net who's only way to get attention is to
make a fool of its self using foul language, like it did back in elementary
school yard. But, too afraid to use it's name and address, and take on
responsibility like a grown up. With an obsession with perverts and goats,
where it writes via remailers, @news.alt.net, and cross posts to other
perverts to no one's surprise. With extreme jealous ranting over my
documents, possessions, successes, manliness and fine, Southern California
surfing body, beard, and loving Christian family. Committing forgery over
many of my posts, proving I'm a responsible American man. You remind me of a
little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with its senseless barking, me too,
me too. You're even more senile than I first thought. And the poor thing,
you're too girlie to take responsibility for yourself again, by signing your
statement like a man.
That really thinks the group's members are so stupid not to know it's
the same coward, posting over and over again using a schizophrenic
psychopath forged up names?
You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same
paragraphs it fits so well!
But, now worth a forwarding to: intern...@shaw.ca,
secu...@shaw.ca, ab...@shaw.ca, interne...@sjrb.ca, ab...@aioe.org,
ad...@cox.net for forgery.
Who said it also likes baby monkeys sucking their penis, like his buddy
posted on an auto picture group at:
I thought this traitor's attacks were just over personal disagreements,
but in reality these attacks stemming from my love of God and America on
Independents Week, I realized you are actually attacking my country, and
that's what you've been doing all along is declaring your hatred for the
United States of America, with each declaration of my signature, but just
too cowardly and stupid to be a terrorist. It's America, love it, or leave
it, so keep the f*ck out!
Or let me know when you cross my American border, so I may arrest you!
YOU ARE A TRAITOR and lost all rights to my American border, and
someday I'll have you in jail where you belong! Any time, I'll fly and meant
with other patriots guarding our borders against vermin like you.
Why don't you call the San Diego Sheriffs Department at 858-974-2020
YOU NEED HELP!
The moral majority say you are not only faggots, but cowards
You wouldn't know about business as you have never succeeded and
anything.
Tell me when you are about to cross my American border and I'll fly up
and arrange at meeting with the U.S. Border patrol and Minutemen for your
arrest, after you give me your name, address, date, and meeting place.
I would appreciate the name and address of these trolls, Square Wheel:
shaw.ca 24.80.200.127 s0106000ea6ba70e7.vc.shawcable.net
intrep...@shaw.ca and 24bit: 12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT
Mediacom Communications Corp. I will keep your name in confidence, kindly
email LWHug...@aol.com or LWHu...@hughes.net
Sincerely,
Llewellyn W. (Bill) Hughes III
Fortunately it is against the law for you to own a firearm.
You are the one that ran to Canada from your obligation to the U.S.
Military! YOU ARE A TRAITOR and a COWARD!!!!!!
Totally lacking in common sense. You pathetic little schizophrenic
psychopath, you make me laugh the way a girlie, faggot writes, it gives me a
feeling of extreme superiority! <ROTFLMAO>
And you think the news members won't catch on and be able to see your
pursuing fag names, as fake as you.
Just making sure the faggots at: alt.binaries.pictures.autos,
alt.binaries.automobile.pictures groups know what an a**hole you, aka SW
really are!!!!!
God, where do they find these REALLY STUPID queer traitors keep
following me around? With even more jealous girlie maricón acosador
gibberish/babbling
You pathetic little schizophrenic psychopath, you make me laugh the way a
girlie, faggot writes, it gives me a feeling of extreme superiority!
<ROTFLMAO>
Shaw promised me YOU would never do it again, of course that was you old
24.86.24.251 IP, wanta try for 24.80.200.127? <ROTFLMAO>
http://network-tools.com/default.asp?prog=whois&host=24.80.200.127
"The IP address from which you have visited register.com has been
temporarily blocked due to its association with excessive queries on our
system. Register.com has blocked this IP address in order to prevent any
adverse impact to our systems which could prevent other WHOIS requests from
being properly processed."
Hehehe, keep'em coming. :-) Maybe, a little more language, and
pornography in an original post, coward.
I should snip your incoherent, uncontrolled jealous senile babbling, so
as not to embarrass you again! NOT! :-)
SWimp, I'm still waiting for your real name and address like any man
would list. But then you're a coward.
Now it's jealous of my Chevron Station in which, I can tell by your
writing, I've made a thousand times more than you:
http://billhughes.com/chevron.htm
And as far as your writing ability, it next to no skill at all, just
paste it into any word processor!!!!

"Pink Freud©®" <drive-in-...@trepanation.calm> wrote in message

> Then why do it?
>
> Jamie's spelling is 1000 times better than Billieboi's, but you don't
> remark about that.
>

> Buy a Chevron station. It worked for Billieboi.

Jeff Strickland

Dec 14, 2007, 10:22:41 PM12/14/07

"Pink Freud©®" <drive-in-...@trepanation.calm> wrote in message
> On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 02:03:48 +0000, Jeff Strickland wrote:
>
>> Jeez, I hate to sound condescending
>
> Then why do it?
>
> Jamie's spelling is 1000 times better than Billieboi's, but you don't
> remark about that.

Bill is retired, and he owned his own buisness. And, he (hands down) can
spell better than Jamie.

>> I would love to have a job where I don't have to know how to spell, and
>> still spend 4k a year on my Jeep ...
>

> Buy a Chevron station. It worked for Billieboi.

Perhaps I should.

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Dec 14, 2007, 10:48:20 PM12/14/07
Eye halve a spelling chequer;
It came with my pea sea;
It plainly marques four my revue
Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.
Eye strike a key and type a word
And weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong oar write -
It shows me strait a weigh.
As soon as a mist ache is maid
It nose bee fore two long,
And eye can put the error rite
Its rare lea ever wrong.
Eye have run this poem threw it;
I am shore your pleased two no
Its letter perfect awl the weigh,
My chequer tolled me sew.
- Sores unknown

"Jeff Strickland" <cr...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> Bill is retired, and he owned his own buisness. And, he (hands down) can
> spell better than Jamie.
>

> Perhaps I should.

Pink Freud©®

Dec 14, 2007, 11:01:49 PM12/14/07

You lose.

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Dec 14, 2007, 11:07:01 PM12/14/07
would list. But then you're a loser.

> You lose.

Jeff DeWitt

Dec 14, 2007, 11:19:56 PM12/14/07

Like Lon pointed out when you fix something that breaks to you replace
it with heavier duty stuff? And I'm NOT trying to be at all insulting
but there might be something in your driving technique that is harder
than necessary on the machinery. The Jeep camp sounds like a great idea
(and a lot of fun).

Jeff DeWitt

Scott in Baltimore

Dec 15, 2007, 12:36:32 AM12/15/07
Dew knot trussed yore spell checker two fined awl yore mistakes!

Jamie Mello

Dec 15, 2007, 1:46:52 AM12/15/07
Yea maybe I will check and see about the Jeep camp. Thanks all you
helped me out again
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Pink Freud©®

Dec 15, 2007, 10:02:46 AM12/15/07
On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 02:03:48 +0000, Jeff Strickland wrote:

> Sorry, but your posts jump out of my screen with your miss-used and
> misspelled words

Misused is misspelled.

Earle Horton

Dec 15, 2007, 11:13:46 AM12/15/07
"Jamie Mello" <cark...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

Off roading is a sport where you break and replace stuff. If you can't do
the work yourself then you'd better be rich. This applies to any off road
capable vehicle, even ATVs and dirt bikes. Talk to any hard core off roader
and they will tell you half the fun is buying and installing parts. They
don't really mean this, but they are making the best of a bad situation.
You can't buy a vehicle from a car or truck dealer, that is meant to handle
the "hard shit" without having to replace parts frequently. You can buy a
beefed up Jeep, Nissan, Toyota or whatever from a speciality off road
vehicle builder, but expect to pay a lot.

I think I'd get one of those new Toyota Cruisers. The dealer in Montrose
has about six of them, with a good selection of options and packages. About
$30,000, more or less. 4k is NOTHING to spend on a motor sport.

Cheers,

Earle

Jeff Strickland

Dec 15, 2007, 1:57:17 PM12/15/07

> Yea maybe I will check and see about the Jeep camp. Thanks all you
> helped me out again

Jeep camp is fun, and good. I never went to it though, but I learned the
fine art of being nice to my equipment from my Dad. I have to say that my
biggest problem offroading is that I make my approach to slowly, and gravity
takes hold to slow me down even more. 99% of the time when I get stuck, it
is a result of not hitting the obsticle with enough gusto. I keep from
breaking stuff that way, but I spend lots of time on the top of my HiLift or
at the end of a rope.

My suggestion to you is that you find a Jeep club to hang out with. They
will teach you the fine art of wheeling, and they will be there when you
need them. Wheeling has more to do with finesse than with brute strength.

Jeff Strickland

Dec 15, 2007, 1:58:18 PM12/15/07

"Pink Freud©®" <drive-in-...@trepanation.calm> wrote in message

> On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 02:03:48 +0000, Jeff Strickland wrote:
>
>> Sorry, but your posts jump out of my screen with your miss-used and
>> misspelled words
>

> Misused is misspelled.

My spel chucker misd it.

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Dec 15, 2007, 7:17:50 PM12/15/07
There you go again, the little Psychopath, jealous, REALLY JEALOUS,
over the fact that I once own a '37 Lasalle, ranting over my documents,
possessions, successes, manliness, Super Southern California surfer body,
Christian family, and name. What a jealous little draft dodging senile
coward from 12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT, Mediacom
Communications Corp MEDIACOMCC-12-205-156-0-GULF-BREEZE-Florida, that of
course, I killed, now it's 12-202-247-159.client.mchsi.com New Albany,
Indiana asylum. now's it's back in 12-202-247-159.client.mchsi.com Navarre,
Florida: http://billhughes.com/temp/24wimp.jpg IP: 66.98.244.52 It doesn't
have a DD214, it had to have served our country for that. Who's only way to
get attention is to make a fool of its self, with its goat obsession/fetish,
where it writes via remailers, to no one's surprise. Like when the other
kids laughed at its attempt to use foul language in elementary school play
grounds, but its just gibberish. Too senile to remember what he last wrote,
like the rest of Florida. You remind me of a little rat dog, like a Mexican
Chihuahua with its senseless barking it's rabid head off, me too, me too.
And is too afraid to use your name, address, or even sign your statement as
any man would, totally worthless!
Posted pornography at: news:0u7g43dkje4pdkqi0...@4ax.com
As a member of the moral majority I know what porn is when I see it!
But now worth the time to forward this low life to: ab...@mchsi.com,
fr...@mchsi.com, fr...@4AX.COM, ab...@aioe.org, ad...@cox.net,
ab...@teranews.com for forgery.
I thought your attacks were just personal disagreements, but with
passing of my country's Independents Day, I realize these attacks are
stemming from my love of God and America, and that's what you've been doing

all along is declaring your hatred for the United States of America, with
each declaration of my signature, but just too cowardly to be a terrorist.
It's America, love it, or leave it, so get the f*ck out!
Considering the source, which you're a habitual lair, so these plus your
other accusations would be thrown out of court.
When are you going to take responsibility for yourself, and become a
man??????????
People that follow astrology, know the traits you have listed are a
hundred eighty out from any Capricorn.
Forwarded to: alt.binaries.pictures.autos, alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
groups so they may to see what an a**hole you really are!!!!!
Is this what your Psychologist wrote about you? They don't fit any
Capricorn, sounds like a spoil Leo.
You're a LIAR and never been in the Service much less Vietnam, as you
suggest!!!!!
Why don't you call my friends at the San Diego Sheriffs Department at
858-974-2020, maybe under the pretense of my CCW permit, they're waiting for
you. AS YOU NEED HELP!
I'm just really curious as to who you think will believe you over any
man responsible enough to list his name and address here and in every place
I know of????? All you can do is lie, as most everything you have said
contradicts it's self.
You know what they say, once a faggot coward, always a faggot coward.
I won't give up until traitors like you are gone from these groups I
participate and see you've pretty well killed this group I will devote my
life to reminding your groups who you are!!!!!!!

I would appreciate the name and address of these trolls, Square Wheel:
S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251 intrep...@shaw.ca and

24bit:
12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT Mediacom Communications Corp. I
will keep your name in confidence, kindly email LWHug...@aol.com or
LWHu...@hughes.net
Sincerely,
Llewellyn W. (Bill) Hughes III
You're not fooling anyone, faggot! You need to get back in the hospital
before you hurt yourself or someone else.
Oh, and thanks for keeping my fight against troll/faggots like you at
the top of your groups! :-)
The only reason you write me is to try to put down my friends and my
Lord Jesus Christ. Well try as you may you're not strong enough for that,
coward.
BTW I put up a couple more of my friends cars for you to be jealous of.
:-)
I happen to know you've been locked in a rubber room, laced in a
straight jacket. Time for lights out at your insane asylum again.

Fortunately it is against the law for you to own a firearm.
There you go with that psychopathic goat obsession/fetish, that only
faggots like would think of.
That's what I've said, it's common knowledge you're a schizophrenic
faggot.
Hehehe I've got your user name blocked over at: Motzarella, COX, and
soon the world of servers.
What are you babbling about?????
And you think the news members won't recognize your girlie writing, and
see your user names, as fake as you.
I used to pity retarded people like you, now you just make me
laugh!!!!!!

You pathetic little schizophrenic psychopath, you make me laugh the way
a girlie, faggot writes, it gives me a feeling of extreme superiority!
<ROTFLMAO>
More jealous foul mouth girlie maricón acosador gibberish/babbling.
My service is well documented at: http://www.billhughes.com/ARMY.htm It
is you that has the dishonorable discharge, you're a coward. Thanks 24wimp
for the reply, so as I may forward it to your faggot groups.
I repeat: You have never been in the service, much less Vietnam!!!!!!!
What a lying coward!!!!!!!
24wimp, do you really think the news members won't catch on and
recognize your babbling on mchsi, Road Runner, news.alt.net, Newsguy
remailers, as you, the coward fag using fake names, as queer as you?
I'm just really curious as to who you think will believe your lies over
any responsible man, man enough as me, to list my name and address here, and
in every place I can think of?????
Come on out here little faggot and I'll treat you like a King:
http://www.billhughes.com/map.htm
Hehehe, keep'em coming. :-) Maybe, a little more language, and your

pornography in an original post, coward
I should snip your incoherent, uncontrolled jealous senile babbling, so
as not to embarrass you again! NOT! :-)
24wimp, I'm still waiting for your real name and address like any man

would list. But then you're a coward.
Seems more like you make a fool of yourself, over, and over, and over
again. You gotta be really stupid!
Now it jealous over my ability to run a successful business, one thing
for sure all you could ever do is cash welfare checks.

"Dr.Neuraxis®" <D...@CentralPain.org> wrote in message

> You mean the service station you where given, because you sure didn't
> work for it!
>
> You should have no problem with pasting anything, as you have proven a
> thousand times!

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Dec 15, 2007, 7:17:54 PM12/15/07

> Oh please, you incoherent ass.

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Dec 15, 2007, 7:18:16 PM12/15/07
[...]

Here it show it's complete lack of common sense, anyone else would have
known that could only be a typo. I should snip your incoherent, uncontrolled

jealous senile babbling, so as not to embarrass you again! NOT! :-)
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
mailto:BillH...@billhughes.com

"Pink Freud©®" <drive-in-...@trepanation.calm> wrote in message

> Misused is misspelled.
>

> --

Message has been deleted

Jamie Mello

Dec 15, 2007, 10:39:25 PM12/15/07
Bill I thought I say but thank you. I have a truck with some nice dana
44 axles Thank you.

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Dec 16, 2007, 1:12:32 AM12/16/07
Makes you wonder why Jeep every switch to anything else. Oh wait, the
Germans were determined to destroy the Jeep that won the War!

> Bill I thought I say but thank you. I have a truck with some nice dana
> 44 axles Thank you.

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Dec 16, 2007, 1:13:19 AM12/16/07
My parent gave me a lot of help, growing up, but they had nothing to do
with my Chevron. Just one thing lead to another and suddenly I was
committed. My wife was a great help the first couple of years as all my
profits went directly onto the selves and tanks.

> You where successful on someone else's back, daddy got it all for your
> lazy ass, and when you wouldn't pay him back, he got rid of the
> station, and you went to driving a truck, how quaint.

Pink Freud©®

Dec 16, 2007, 4:55:49 AM12/16/07

Didn't your parents teach you the simple politeness of not interrupting?

What a pair of losers /they/ were.

And you blindly follow in their foetid footsteps like a good little
rat-dog.

Or goat.

Whatever.

Go away.

Pink Freud©®

Dec 16, 2007, 4:58:33 AM12/16/07

Your cleverness is awesome.

As in "Aw, some more crap..."

> "Dr.Neuraxis®" <D...@CentralPain.org> wrote in message
>>
>> Oh please, you incoherent ass.

Pink Freud©®

Dec 16, 2007, 5:09:32 AM12/16/07

And failed miserably. But they were consistent failures.

> but they had nothing to do
> with my Chevron.

Smells like another deep lie.

> Just one thing lead to another and suddenly I was
> committed.

And will be again. Just keep up with the inane and insane yammerings,
it'll happen.

> My wife was a great help the first couple of years

Translation: I put her to work because I could never do anything by
myself, without help from someone.

> as all my
> profits went directly onto the selves and tanks.

More like "as all my profits went directly to myselves and boy-skanks.

> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
> mailto:BillH...@billhughes.com
>

> "Dr.Neuraxis®" <D...@CentralPain.org> wrote in message
>>
>> You where successful on someone else's back, daddy got it all for your
>> lazy ass, and when you wouldn't pay him back, he got rid of the
>> station, and you went to driving a truck, how quaint.

You're right, Doc!

Pink Freud©®

Dec 16, 2007, 5:14:11 AM12/16/07
On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 22:12:32 -0800, L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

> Oh wait, the
> Germans were determined to destroy the Jeep that won the War!

Bullshit, pure and simple.

The war was won /despite/ the jeep.

Check the facts, Gomer. Try the FOIA documents for a starter.

ULB

Dec 16, 2007, 10:34:33 AM12/16/07
On Dec 14, 4:35 pm, Jamie Mello <carkey...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Almost Ever time I take my 99 Jeep wrangler off road it something is
> broken on it. And I have spent about 4k on fixs from when I Have taken
> it off road.Should I sell my wrangler and buy some thing that is built
> better for offroad (I do go on all the hard shit).And what type of 4X4
> should I buy?? Thank Jamie

List what you have broken and replaced that totals 4k. Unless you
broke broke a differential. I take it you don't fix the "broken"
stuff youself?

Learn to wrench your own stuff and you will save lots of coin.

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Dec 16, 2007, 1:59:58 PM12/16/07
[...]

Now SWimp is jealous of my Jeep, Designed like the ones that won the
War: http://www.moparstyle.net/history/jeep.htm Study a little history you,
more stupid than literate POS!!!!!!

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
mailto:BillH...@billhughes.com

"Pink Freud©®" <drive-in-...@trepanation.calm> wrote in message

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Dec 16, 2007, 2:00:03 PM12/16/07
[...]

Now it's jealous over my business success:
http://billhughes.com/chevron.htm that made it possible to buy and sell low
lifes like SWimp and 24wimp.

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
mailto:BillH...@billhughes.com

"Pink Freud©®" <drive-in-...@trepanation.calm> wrote in message

> And failed miserably. But they were consistent failures.
>

> Smells like another deep lie.
>

> And will be again. Just keep up with the inane and insane yammerings,
> it'll happen.
>

> Translation: I put her to work because I could never do anything by
> myself, without help from someone.
>

> More like "as all my profits went directly to myselves and boy-skanks.

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Pink Freud©®

Dec 16, 2007, 2:53:54 PM12/16/07

You lose.

Pink Freud©®

Dec 16, 2007, 2:55:11 PM12/16/07

You lose.

Pink Freud©®

Dec 16, 2007, 2:56:38 PM12/16/07

You lose.

Pink Freud©®

Dec 16, 2007, 2:59:05 PM12/16/07

It's still BS.

and

You lose.

Fred Garvin

Dec 16, 2007, 3:00:40 PM12/16/07
This guy is just a complete A-hole.

"L.W. (Bill) Hughes III" <BillH...@billhughes.com> wrote in message
> Buy a Real Jeep.

> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
> mailto:BillH...@billhughes.com
>

> "Jamie Mello" <cark...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

>> Almost Ever time I take my 99 Jeep wrangler off road it something is
>> broken on it. And I have spent about 4k on fixs from when I Have taken
>> it off road.Should I sell my wrangler and buy some thing that is built
>> better for offroad (I do go on all the hard shit).And what type of 4X4
>> should I buy?? Thank Jamie

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Dec 16, 2007, 3:45:49 PM12/16/07
I have learned to expect that from an American traitor.

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
mailto:BillH...@billhughes.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Dec 16, 2007, 3:45:53 PM12/16/07
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
mailto:BillH...@billhughes.com

"Pink Freud©®" <drive-in-...@trepanation.calm> wrote in message

> You lose.

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Dec 16, 2007, 3:45:58 PM12/16/07

"Pink Freud©®" <drive-in-...@trepanation.calm> wrote in message

> You lose.

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Dec 16, 2007, 3:46:02 PM12/16/07

"Pink Freud©®" <drive-in-...@trepanation.calm> wrote in message

> You lose.

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Dec 16, 2007, 3:45:45 PM12/16/07
There you go again, the little jealous coward. This time it's jealous
of my Real Jeep. Who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's
self, using foul language, like it did back in elementary school yard,
switch I bet you still don't know what they mean! But, too afraid to use
it's name and address, and take on responsibility for it's message by
signing it like a grown up. Totally worthless! Crawl back in your hole,
like the rest of you low life queer, losers!

You pathetic little schizophrenic psychopath, you make me laugh the way
a girlie, faggot writes, it gives me a feeling of extreme superiority!
<ROTFLMAO>
Or come on up here little faggot and I'll treat you like a King:

"Fred Garvin" <Fga...@mail.com> wrote in message

> This guy is just a complete A-hole.

Pink Freud©®

Dec 16, 2007, 4:04:53 PM12/16/07
On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 14:00:40 -0600, Fred Garvin very accurately wrote:

> This guy is just a complete A-hole.

And he gets more boring by the nanosecond......

Earle Horton

Dec 16, 2007, 4:50:28 PM12/16/07
99% of all Jeeps sold now are used for mall and college campus cruising. My
neighbor has build a "rock crawler" out of a wrecked CJ, but it still has
the tiny stock axles under it. I don't think they are 44s, but the tires
are huge though. Heh, heh.

Cheers,

Earle

"L.W. (Bill) Hughes III" <BillH...@billhughes.com> wrote in message

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Dec 16, 2007, 5:31:15 PM12/16/07
Hi Earle,
If it was built by Rambler, it may have the larger than the 44 ring and
pinion AMC 20: http://www.billhughes.com/mirror/compareAMCdana.htm That
took the stock Rambler to a new Factory Experimental class record in '69
driven by the "Dragon Lady", painted exactly like this Rambler:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49y6SnUQbA8

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
mailto:BillH...@billhughes.com

"Earle Horton" <012...@nospam.com> wrote in message

Pink Freud©®

Dec 16, 2007, 6:02:02 PM12/16/07

You lose.

> "Pink Freud©®" <drive-in-...@trepanation.calm> wrote in message
>>
>> And he gets more boring by the nanosecond......

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Dec 16, 2007, 6:19:41 PM12/16/07

"Pink Freud©®" <drive-in-...@trepanation.calm> wrote in message

> On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 14:31:25 -0800, L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:
>

> You lose.

Earle Horton

Dec 16, 2007, 8:22:50 PM12/16/07
With tires that big you want to see a Dana 60 underneath. This is one of
the local Silverton boys. I suspect that the vehicle will get some severe
parade use over the next few years, like the four wheel steering Broncos and
Blazers I saw in the Albuquerque Day of the Dead parade a couple years back.
The fact that they sported current license plates proves that New Mexico has
no meaningful road worthiness inspection, as Colorado doesn't. In
Massachusetts you could get busted for equipment violation for a bad
taillight bulb, but here they drive around with smashed windshields, huge
rust holes you could throw a basketball through, anything you can think of.

Cheers,

Earle

"L.W. (Bill) Hughes III" <BillH...@billhughes.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

jbjeep

Dec 17, 2007, 6:57:33 PM12/17/07
Amen to that, Jeff!!!!!!
Thats how I learned, from some of the best wheelers in the area.
-jenn

On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 18:57:17 GMT, "Jeff Strickland" <cr...@verizon.net> wrote:

>>My suggestion to you is that you find a Jeep club to hang out with. They
>>will teach you the fine art of wheeling, and they will be there when you
>>need them. Wheeling has more to do with finesse than with brute strength.

jbjeep

Dec 17, 2007, 7:03:34 PM12/17/07
My bro-in-law has one of those new FJ's. Does pretty well on light to medium trails.
The first time they followed me on a trail we bashed his stock rockers/steps in. lol.
He has decent ones now. Its a comfortable rig, decent ride, enough room to
comfortably seat 4 adults and a large dog in the back. However, you can seat 2 more
if some of them are smaller kids. The first drawback we found to wheeling it was
that the kids complained that there was no place to hang on in the back seat. <GRIN>
A small lift, some decent tires, good rockers, and it looks pretty decent - but I
wouldnt take it rock crawling. They can be built up nice, however....it is $30k+. In
my case, I will keep the Jeep and the POS car and pick up a truck and trailer some
day so I dont have to drive my wheeling rig back and forth to the far away trails
anymore.
-jenn

On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 09:13:46 -0700, "Earle Horton" <012...@nospam.com> wrote:

>>Off roading is a sport where you break and replace stuff. If you can't do
>>the work yourself then you'd better be rich. This applies to any off road
>>capable vehicle, even ATVs and dirt bikes. Talk to any hard core off roader
>>and they will tell you half the fun is buying and installing parts. They
>>don't really mean this, but they are making the best of a bad situation.
>>You can't buy a vehicle from a car or truck dealer, that is meant to handle
>>the "hard shit" without having to replace parts frequently. You can buy a
>>beefed up Jeep, Nissan, Toyota or whatever from a speciality off road
>>vehicle builder, but expect to pay a lot.
>>
>>I think I'd get one of those new Toyota Cruisers. The dealer in Montrose
>>has about six of them, with a good selection of options and packages. About
>>$30,000, more or less. 4k is NOTHING to spend on a motor sport.
>>
>>Cheers,
>>
>>Earle

jbjeep

Dec 17, 2007, 7:05:01 PM12/17/07
Suck it up Jamie.

Just
Empty
Every
Pocket

Go buy a cheap ass little piece of crap car that gets good gas milage and drive the
Jeep when you want to or have to. Something that gets you to work after you broke
the Jeep on the weekend.

Check out Camp Jeep or Jeep Jamboree and get some off road driving instruction. Heavy
on the skinny pedal does not make for less damage, however once in a while its the
only way. Most of my damages come from inexperiance or stupidity.

When you replace parts dont use stock (for most things), upgrade them.

I've got a 98 TJ and I think I have about 30K into it in repairs and upgrades (not
including regular maintenance or the roll-over repairs).

You may be better off IMO to keep this one and build it up, than to spend more $$ and
get an already built. Also, if you swap to another type of 4x4 (non-Jeep) then you
gotta start all over with the initial off roading, breaking, learning, etc.
-jenn

On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 16:35:25 -0800 (PST), Jamie Mello <cark...@sbcglobal.net>

Jeff Strickland

Dec 17, 2007, 9:04:24 PM12/17/07
Hey Jen,
How's life in the Great Wet North? Are you guys okay in your part of the
flood? Our news here is that vast expanses of Oregon and Washington have
been washed out to sea ...

Okay, maybe that is a tad dramatic, but we are hearing of mud slides and
power outages.

"jbjeep" <jbj...@saw.net> wrote in message

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Dec 17, 2007, 9:17:55 PM12/17/07
[...]

Geez!!!!!!! Are you stupid!!!! You'd probably say same about the atomic
bomb!!!!!!!

> If the Jeeps won the war, why so many dead bodies, assholes version
> again, he will never get it right!
>

> I have failed again in my feeble attempt to make myself admirable unto the
World!

> L.W. "Cooyon
Billy" Goatman-Hughes III

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Dec 17, 2007, 9:18:00 PM12/17/07

> You can't even afford your Depends, so stop with the jokes, Cooyon!

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Dec 17, 2007, 9:18:05 PM12/17/07
Now it's jealous of my Christmas tree!! And of course it being a coward
we won't see it's POS!!!!!!

> Bet his daddy paid for his rig, also, you can tell this Psycho has
> nothing, by the picture of his house. The damn Christmas trees he gets
> are shorter then my evergreens in front of my home!
> He has sooooo much that he has a couch cover, cause it's POS.
> His dream world is unending.
>
> Doc

Mike Romain

Dec 18, 2007, 1:54:16 PM12/18/07
Jamie Mello wrote:
> Almost Ever time I take my 99 Jeep wrangler off road it something is
> broken on it. And I have spent about 4k on fixs from when I Have taken
> it off road.Should I sell my wrangler and buy some thing that is built
> better for offroad (I do go on all the hard shit).And what type of 4X4
> should I buy?? Thank Jamie

One rule of off roading....

You Play, You Pay.

No matter if you are even driving a tank....

Mike
'New' frame in the works for '08. Some Canadian Bush Trip and Build
Photos: http://mikeromainjeeptrips.shutterfly.com

Frank_v7.0

Dec 18, 2007, 5:54:51 PM12/18/07
Mike Romain wrote:

> One rule of off roading....
>
> You Play, You Pay.
>
> No matter if you are even driving a tank....
>
> Mike
> 'New' frame in the works for '08. Some Canadian Bush Trip and Build
> Photos: http://mikeromainjeeptrips.shutterfly.com

LOL! I drove a tank (M48A5) for a while, but the Army paid the bills. :-)

--
FRH

jbjeep

Dec 18, 2007, 9:02:03 PM12/18/07
Yep, lots of both happening all over. Of course where I am there is nothing
happening. Or at least nothing new. Part of Stevenson (next town up the road) is
falling into Rock Creek but thats been going on for over a year.

All the major flooding was either north of me (also the I-5 closure) or way to the
west - over an hours drive away on the other side of the valley and in the Coast
Range Mountians.

Its, well, <shrug> wet. Cold too. I hear they shut down I-84 due to ice way east of
here. They were getting freezing rain which turns the interstate into something
resembling a very very long ice scating rink. Rain which then freezes on everything
in very very thick coats.

Today I pittied the guys cleaning out the fish ladders and moving fish. It was awful
cold to be working in there, even with a dry suit and waders and stuff. Glad we were
staying above freezing. Its a hell of a time to be in the water, but....this is the
time of year we do maintenance.
-jenn

Jeff Strickland

Dec 18, 2007, 9:14:03 PM12/18/07
The sheltered life I live -- I've never experienced sub-freezing
temperatures in daytime. Well, surely not later than an hour or so after
sun-up.

"jbjeep" <jbj...@saw.net> wrote in message

Dave Milne

Dec 19, 2007, 1:51:39 PM12/19/07
Subzero here today, but thanks to the Gulf Stream / Atlantic Conveyor /
Thermohaline Circulation / whatever I can live north of the latitute of the
bottom of Alaska albeit rather rainily, with the temperature rarely going
below minus 10 degress Centigrade.

Dave Milne, Edinburgh 55'55" North

"Jeff Strickland" <cr...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Jeff Strickland

Dec 19, 2007, 2:06:51 PM12/19/07
Your '83 Toyota 4WD Truck sounds like the money pit here. I'm thinking the
wrong vehicle is on the auction block ...

Mike Romain

Dec 19, 2007, 2:33:30 PM12/19/07
We just had a big dump of snow over the weekend, a couple feet. My wife
and I spent 4 days at a camp snowed in. We didn't have the Jeep so we
had to wait for plows to come and dig us out.

It was 'sooo' nice! Good food, good wine, nice fireplace, outdoor hot
tub. We really didn't want to get dug out...

'We' had to keep the hot tub dug out, LOL, no real trouble there...
Here is a photo of the hot tub in the Misc. album:
http://mikeromainjeeptrips.shutterfly.com (it will be front page of the
link for now)

Mike
'New' frame in the works for '08. Some Canadian Bush Trip and Build
Photos: http://mikeromainjeeptrips.shutterfly.com

jbjeep

Dec 19, 2007, 8:56:22 PM12/19/07
Now that looks really appealing! <sigh> Some day...
-jenn

Earle Horton

Dec 18, 2007, 12:47:37 AM12/18/07
Lots of snow in my front yard, maybe three feet. More coming, they say.
I like snow.

Cheers,

Earle

"Jeff Strickland" <cr...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Dave Milne

Dec 20, 2007, 8:38:02 AM12/20/07
sounds really nice. I wish we had some snow here like I used to get when I
was a kid....

Dave

"Mike Romain" <rom...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Dec 20, 2007, 3:02:49 PM12/20/07
Hi Earle,
Just imagine how deep it would be if it wasn't for Bore's Global
Warming. These really stupid bleeding heart liberals whacko limps, make me
laugh! <ROTFLMAO>

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
mailto:BillH...@billhughes.com

"Earle Horton" <123...@nospam.com> wrote in message

Pink Freud©®

Dec 20, 2007, 6:13:58 PM12/20/07
On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 12:02:49 -0800, G.F. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

> bleeding heart liberals whacko limps

Better than a bleating heartless NeoCon whacko Lump.

Lon Stowell

Dec 20, 2007, 8:48:38 PM12/20/07

I slapped a set of studded snows on the ZJ just before the first snows
in the front range foothills, and I must say it really is a lot of fun
showing off intentionally driving thru the muck and glare ice and
unplowed roads and giggling at the shitboxes with crappy tires sliding
around.

Earle Horton

Dec 20, 2007, 9:47:37 PM12/20/07
I put a bag of Home Depot gravel on the passenger's side floor and
another in the rear cargo area. These are my new "secret friends". Now
I hardly need four wheel drive. It was pretty bad here today. We have
snow-surfaced roads in town and the sun polished them up real good. I
have a set of chains for the Wrangler but I don't even know where they
are anymore. Lots of those shitboxes just have overinflated tires too.

Cheers,

Earle

"Lon Stowell" <lon.s...@comcast.net> wrote in message

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Dec 20, 2007, 9:52:43 PM12/20/07
[...]

would list. But then you're a But then you're a traitor, coward the loser.

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
mailto:BillH...@billhughes.com

"Pink Freud©®" <drive-in-...@trepanation.calm> wrote in message

Pink Freud©®

Dec 21, 2007, 12:47:46 AM12/21/07

You lose.

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Dec 21, 2007, 1:26:05 AM12/21/07

> You lose.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Pink Freud©®

Dec 21, 2007, 1:56:29 PM12/21/07
On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 17:09:18 +0000, Dr.Neuraxis® wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 18:52:43 -0800, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
> <BillH...@billhughes.com> wrote:
>

>> But then you're a But then you're a traitor, coward the loser.

>> Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
>> mailto:BillH...@billhughes.com
>

> Do the Minuet Maids really allow this type of ignorance?

Uh, shouldn't that be past tense? They've probably allowed him to be
coffee-boi out of pity -- or fringe benefits, like blanket-biting!

He moans /real/ good!

--
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor
does the truth become error because nobody will see it.

-Mohandas K. Gandhi (1869-1948)

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Dec 21, 2007, 7:15:22 PM12/21/07
[...]

would list. But then you're a coward. We notice you like signing a name
similar to mine, do you feel more like a man, do you get your jollies off???

> Do the Minuet Maids really allow this type of ignorance?

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Dec 21, 2007, 7:15:18 PM12/21/07

> He can't even correct his girlie errors. Real Stupid!

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Dec 21, 2007, 7:15:26 PM12/21/07

> That's because you're to Stupid to accept reality.

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Dec 21, 2007, 7:15:30 PM12/21/07
would list. But then you're a But then you're a traitor, coward the loser. I
see you like playing with writing out my name, like the other faggot, get
off on do you?
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
mailto:BillH...@billhughes.com

Pink Freud©®

Dec 21, 2007, 8:57:22 PM12/21/07
On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 16:15:26 -0800, L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

> I thought

When? 1946?

Pink Freud©®

Dec 21, 2007, 8:59:22 PM12/21/07
On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 16:15:22 -0800, L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

> I should snip my incoherent, uncontrolled jealous senile babbling,
> so
> as not to embarrass myself again! NOT! :-)

Good for you, Billieboi.

Pink Freud©®

Dec 21, 2007, 9:04:09 PM12/21/07

What in hell is /that/ supposed to mean?

You'd better lay off the booze and/or pills for a while, Alkie.

Pink Freud©®

Dec 21, 2007, 9:07:33 PM12/21/07

So, not knowing HOW, he just changes it for something equally stupid.

What a .... uh .... er .... something!

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Dec 21, 2007, 10:37:38 PM12/21/07

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Dec 21, 2007, 10:37:46 PM12/21/07
> [...]

24.86.24.251 IP, wanta try for 24.80.200.127? <ROTFLMAO>
http://network-tools.com/default.asp?prog=whois&host=24.80.200.127
"The IP address from which you have visited register.com has been
temporarily blocked due to its association with excessive queries on our
system. Register.com has blocked this IP address in order to prevent any
adverse impact to our systems which could prevent other WHOIS requests from
being properly processed."
Hehehe, keep'em coming. :-) Maybe, a little more language, and
pornography in an original post, coward.

I should snip your incoherent, uncontrolled jealous senile babbling, so
as not to embarrass you again! NOT! :-)
SWimp, I'm still waiting for your real name and address like any man
would list. But then you're a But then you're a traitor, coward the loser.

Pink Freud©®

Dec 21, 2007, 10:59:38 PM12/21/07

You lose.

--

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor
does the truth become error because nobody will see it.

-Mohandas K. Gandhi (1869-1948)

`

Pink Freud©®

Dec 21, 2007, 11:00:21 PM12/21/07