Why can't Goatfucker Bill post to AUK?

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Dec 27, 2007, 10:51:08 PM12/27/07
It's because BilliBoi is a fucking coward.

*BAWK!* *BAWK!* *BAWK!* *BAWK!* *BAWK!* *BAWK!* *BAWK!* *BAWK!* *BAWK!*
[...]

Whip out some fresh screed for a change, Goatfucker.

L.W.(ßill)Hughes III

Dec 27, 2007, 11:12:09 PM12/27/07
You gave me a bullsh*t address of: Donna Atkinson, 3105 Frankford ave.,
Philadelphia, PA 19134. From:
So I've learned you are a lying coward! And if it looks like a duck,
quacks, like a duck, and walks, like a duck it must be Joe Jared, or Brad
Taylor Jimenez whichever your faggot's name is:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22Joe+Jared%22&btnG=Google+Search
Who's databasix bubby: a documented Convicted Child Molester: Gary Burnore:
http://web.archive.org/web/20061207102022/http://archives.mfn.org/
Oh, and thanks little jealous pervert, for the ammunition to send
abuse at COX, Motzarella, and Teranews block you and other low lifes that
use databasix. :-) You've given me reason to devote my energies to
persuading Real News Servers to block everyone from http://databasix.com/ ,
I know I've cost them millions in commercial revenues. :-)
Come on out here little faggot and I'll treat you like a King:
http://www.billhughes.com/map.htm
I will not post, nor talk to faggots, my parents taught me better.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
mailto:BillH...@billhughes.com
http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm

"Cujo DeSockpuppet" <cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Dec 28, 2007, 12:02:01 AM12/28/07
"L.W.\(ßill\)Hughes III" <BillH...@billhughes.com> wrote in

> You gave me a bullsh*t address of:

You agreed it was a valid address, Goatfucker. But you didn't answer the
question in the subject line, coward.

> So I've learned you are a lying coward!

Screaming at the mirror is no way to poast to Usenet.

> And if it looks like a duck,
> quacks, like a duck, and walks, like a duck it must be Joe Jared, or
> Brad Taylor Jimenez whichever your faggot's name is:
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22Joe+Jared%22&btnG=Google+Search
> Who's databasix bubby: a documented Convicted Child Molester: Gary
> Burnore:
> http://web.archive.org/web/20061207102022/http://archives.mfn.org/
> Oh, and thanks little jealous pervert, for the ammunition to
> send
> abuse at COX, Motzarella, and Teranews block you and other low lifes
> that use databasix. :-) You've given me reason to devote my energies
> to persuading Real News Servers to block everyone from
> http://databasix.com/ , I know I've cost them millions in commercial
> revenues. :-)
> Come on out here little faggot and I'll treat you like a King:

But I'm a lesbian and don't want to get treated like a King, st00pit.

> http://www.billhughes.com/map.htm
> I will not post, nor talk to faggots, my parents taught me better.

Thanks for admiiting that your fag lames are all lies, dumbfuck.

So we've settled it, you are a lying coward. Thanks!

L.W.(ßill)Hughes III

Dec 28, 2007, 3:39:52 AM12/28/07
It is an address of a store. If it were divided into apartments it would
have those addresses, any idiot would know that, therefore what you gave me
is lie by definition.

> You agreed it was a valid address, Goatfucker. But you didn't answer the
> question in the subject line, coward.

L.W.(ßill)Hughes III

Dec 28, 2007, 3:40:11 AM12/28/07
It is an address of a store. If it were divided into apartments it would
have those addresses, any idiot would know that, therefore what you gave me
is lie by definition.
You gave me a bullsh*t address of: Donna Atkinson, 3105 Frankford ave.,
Philadelphia, PA 19134. From:
So I've learned you are a lying coward! And if it looks like a duck,

quacks, like a duck, and walks, like a duck it must be Joe Jared, or Brad
Taylor Jimenez whichever your faggot's name is:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22Joe+Jared%22&btnG=Google+Search
Who's databasix bubby: a documented Convicted Child Molester: Gary Burnore:
http://web.archive.org/web/20061207102022/http://archives.mfn.org/
Oh, and thanks little jealous pervert, for the ammunition to send
abuse at COX, Motzarella, and Teranews block you and other low lifes that
use databasix. :-) You've given me reason to devote my energies to
persuading Real News Servers to block everyone from http://databasix.com/ ,
I know I've cost them millions in commercial revenues. :-)
Come on out here little faggot and I'll treat you like a King:
http://www.billhughes.com/map.htm

"Cujo DeSockpuppet" <cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message

> You agreed it was a valid address, Goatfucker. But you didn't answer the
> question in the subject line, coward.

L.W.(ßill)Hughes III

Dec 28, 2007, 3:40:23 AM12/28/07
It is an address of a store. If it were divided into apartments it would
have those addresses, any idiot would know that, therefore what you gave me
is lie by definition.
You gave me a bullsh*t address of: Donna Atkinson, 3105 Frankford ave.,
Philadelphia, PA 19134. From:
So I've learned you are a lying coward! And if it looks like a duck,

quacks, like a duck, and walks, like a duck it must be Joe Jared, or Brad
Taylor Jimenez whichever your faggot's name is:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22Joe+Jared%22&btnG=Google+Search
Who's databasix bubby: a documented Convicted Child Molester: Gary Burnore:
http://web.archive.org/web/20061207102022/http://archives.mfn.org/
Oh, and thanks little jealous pervert, for the ammunition to send
abuse at COX, Motzarella, and Teranews block you and other low lifes that
use databasix. :-) You've given me reason to devote my energies to
persuading Real News Servers to block everyone from http://databasix.com/ ,
I know I've cost them millions in commercial revenues. :-)
Come on out here little faggot and I'll treat you like a King:
http://www.billhughes.com/map.htm

"Cujo DeSockpuppet" <cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message

> You agreed it was a valid address, Goatfucker. But you didn't answer the
> question in the subject line, coward.

Pink Freud©®

Dec 28, 2007, 5:15:30 AM12/28/07
On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 00:40:23 -0800, L.W.(ßill)Hughes III wrote:

> It is an address of a store. If it were divided into apartments it would
> have those addresses, any idiot would know that, therefore what you gave me
> is lie by definition.
> You gave me a bullsh*t address of: Donna Atkinson, 3105 Frankford ave.,
> Philadelphia, PA 19134. From:
> So I've learned you are a lying coward! And if it looks like a duck,
> quacks, like a duck, and walks, like a duck it must be Joe Jared, or Brad
> Taylor Jimenez whichever your faggot's name is:
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22Joe+Jared%22&btnG=Google+Search
> Who's databasix bubby: a documented Convicted Child Molester: Gary Burnore:
> http://web.archive.org/web/20061207102022/http://archives.mfn.org/
> Oh, and thanks little jealous pervert, for the ammunition to send
> abuse at COX, Motzarella, and Teranews block you and other low lifes that
> use databasix. :-) You've given me reason to devote my energies to
> persuading Real News Servers to block everyone from http://databasix.com/ ,
> I know I've cost them millions in commercial revenues. :-)
> Come on out here little faggot and I'll treat you like a King:
> http://www.billhughes.com/map.htm
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
> mailto:BillH...@billhughes.com
> http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm

SPAM.

You lose.

--
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor
does the truth become error because nobody will see it.

-Mohandas K. Gandhi (1869-1948)

Pink Freud©®

Dec 28, 2007, 5:16:34 AM12/28/07
On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 00:40:11 -0800, L.W.(ßill)Hughes III wrote:

> It is an address of a store. If it were divided into apartments it would
> have those addresses, any idiot would know that, therefore what you gave me
> is lie by definition.
> You gave me a bullsh*t address of: Donna Atkinson, 3105 Frankford ave.,
> Philadelphia, PA 19134. From:
> So I've learned you are a lying coward! And if it looks like a duck,
> quacks, like a duck, and walks, like a duck it must be Joe Jared, or Brad
> Taylor Jimenez whichever your faggot's name is:
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22Joe+Jared%22&btnG=Google+Search
> Who's databasix bubby: a documented Convicted Child Molester: Gary Burnore:
> http://web.archive.org/web/20061207102022/http://archives.mfn.org/
> Oh, and thanks little jealous pervert, for the ammunition to send
> abuse at COX, Motzarella, and Teranews block you and other low lifes that
> use databasix. :-) You've given me reason to devote my energies to
> persuading Real News Servers to block everyone from http://databasix.com/ ,
> I know I've cost them millions in commercial revenues. :-)
> Come on out here little faggot and I'll treat you like a King:
> http://www.billhughes.com/map.htm
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
> mailto:BillH...@billhughes.com
> http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm

SPAM. SPAM.

You lose. You lose.

> "Cujo DeSockpuppet" <cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message
>>
>> You agreed it was a valid address, Goatfucker. But you didn't answer the
>> question in the subject line, coward.
>>

>> Screaming at the mirror is no way to poast to Usenet.

Pink Freud©®

Dec 28, 2007, 5:17:44 AM12/28/07
On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 00:39:52 -0800, L.W.(ßill)Hughes III wrote:

> It is an address of a store. If it were divided into apartments it would
> have those addresses, any idiot would know that, therefore what you gave me
> is lie by definition.
> You gave me a bullsh*t address of: Donna Atkinson, 3105 Frankford ave.,
> Philadelphia, PA 19134. From:
> So I've learned you are a lying coward! And if it looks like a duck,
> quacks, like a duck, and walks, like a duck it must be Joe Jared, or Brad
> Taylor Jimenez whichever your faggot's name is:
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22Joe+Jared%22&btnG=Google+Search
> Who's databasix bubby: a documented Convicted Child Molester: Gary Burnore:
> http://web.archive.org/web/20061207102022/http://archives.mfn.org/
> Oh, and thanks little jealous pervert, for the ammunition to send
> abuse at COX, Motzarella, and Teranews block you and other low lifes that
> use databasix. :-) You've given me reason to devote my energies to
> persuading Real News Servers to block everyone from http://databasix.com/ ,
> I know I've cost them millions in commercial revenues. :-)
> Come on out here little faggot and I'll treat you like a King:
> http://www.billhughes.com/map.htm
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
> mailto:BillH...@billhughes.com
> http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm

SPAM. SPAM. SPAM.

You lose. You lose. You lose.

> "Cujo DeSockpuppet" <cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message
>>
>> You agreed it was a valid address, Goatfucker. But you didn't answer the
>> question in the subject line, coward.
>>

>> Screaming at the mirror is no way to poast to Usenet.

Pink Freud©®

Dec 28, 2007, 5:22:30 AM12/28/07
On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 20:12:09 -0800, L.W.(ßill)Hughes III wrote:

> Why can't Goatfucker Bill post to AUK?

*BAUK!* *BAUK!* *BAUK!* *BAUK!* *BAUK!* *BAUK!* *BAUK!*

and

*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*
*BAUK!*

L.W.(ßill)Hughes III

Dec 28, 2007, 8:48:14 PM12/28/07
This from the biggest spammer of them all! The jealous, really weak
jealous retard using Linux, I can't believe how jealous this little draft
dodging coward schizophrenic psychopath liar was hiding in Vancouver via
S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251 intrep...@shaw.ca until I
killed it. Now he's using another IP of 24.80.200.127
s0106000ea6ba70e7.vc.shawcable.net whose only way to get attention is to
make a fool of its self using foul language, like it did back in elementary
school yard. But, too afraid to use it's name and address, and take on
responsibility like a grown up. With an obsession with perverts and goats,
where it writes via remailers, @news.alt.net, and cross posts to other
perverts to no one's surprise. With extreme jealous ranting over my
documents, possessions, successes, manliness and fine, Southern California
surfing body, beard, and loving Christian family. Committing forgery over
many of my posts, proving I'm a responsible American man. You remind me of a
little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with its senseless barking, me too,
me too. You're even more senile than I first thought. And the poor thing,
you're too girlie to take responsibility for yourself again, by signing your
statement like a man.
That really thinks the group's members are so stupid not to know it's
the same coward, posting over and over again using a schizophrenic
psychopath forged up names?
You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same
paragraphs it fits so well!
But, now worth a forwarding to: intern...@shaw.ca,
secu...@shaw.ca, ab...@shaw.ca, interne...@sjrb.ca, ab...@aioe.org,
ad...@cox.net for forgery.
Who said it also likes baby monkeys sucking their penis, like his buddy
posted on an auto picture group at:
I thought this traitor's attacks were just over personal disagreements,
but in reality these attacks stemming from my love of God and America on
Independents Week, I realized you are actually attacking my country, and
that's what you've been doing all along is declaring your hatred for the
United States of America, with each declaration of my signature, but just
too cowardly and stupid to be a terrorist. It's America, love it, or leave
it, so keep the f*ck out!
Or let me know when you cross my American border, so I may arrest you!
YOU ARE A TRAITOR and lost all rights to my American border, and
someday I'll have you in jail where you belong! Any time, I'll fly and meant
with other patriots guarding our borders against vermin like you.
Why don't you call the San Diego Sheriffs Department at 858-974-2020
YOU NEED HELP!
The moral majority say you are not only faggots, but cowards
You wouldn't know about business as you have never succeeded and
anything.
Tell me when you are about to cross my American border and I'll fly up
and arrange at meeting with the U.S. Border patrol and Minutemen for your
arrest, after you give me your name, address, date, and meeting place.
I would appreciate the name and address of these trolls, Square Wheel:
shaw.ca 24.80.200.127 s0106000ea6ba70e7.vc.shawcable.net
intrep...@shaw.ca and 24bit: 12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT
Mediacom Communications Corp. I will keep your name in confidence, kindly
email LWHug...@aol.com or LWHu...@hughes.net
Sincerely,
Llewellyn W. (Bill) Hughes III
Fortunately it is against the law for you to own a firearm.
You are the one that ran to Canada from your obligation to the U.S.
Military! YOU ARE A TRAITOR and a COWARD!!!!!!
You pathetic little schizophrenic psychopath, you make me laugh the way
a girlie, faggot writes, lacking common sense, it gives me a feeling of
extreme superiority! <ROTFLMAO>
And you think the news members won't catch on and be able to see your
pursuing fag names, as fake as you.
Just making sure the faggots at: alt.binaries.pictures.autos,
alt.binaries.automobile.pictures groups know what an a**hole you, aka SW
really are!!!!!
God, where do they find these REALLY STUPID queer traitors keep
following me around? With even more jealous girlie maricón acosador
gibberish/babbling
You pathetic little schizophrenic psychopath, you make me laugh the way
a girlie, faggot writes, it gives me a feeling of extreme superiority!
<ROTFLMAO>
Shaw promised me YOU would never do it again, of course that was you
old 24.86.24.251 IP, wanta try for 24.80.200.127? <ROTFLMAO>
Hehehe, keep'em coming coward, :-) Maybe, use little more of your
language, and pornography in an original post.
I should snip your incoherent, uncontrolled jealous senile babbling, so
as not to embarrass you again! NOT! :-)
SWimp, I'm still waiting for your real name and address like any man
would list. But then you're a But then you're a lying traitor of a coward
the loser.
God, I love making a fool out of you, in front of your groups!!!!! I
wonder what the next award I get from Giganews will look like for making a
fool out of you over, and over again:
http://www.billhughes.com/temp/giganews.jpg
Replies your jealous posts even a copy and paste of your indivualized
weaknesses to the rebuttal, DO NOT constitute spam.

"Pink Freud©®" <drive-in-...@trepanation.calm> wrote in message

> SPAM.
>

> You lose.

L.W.(ßill)Hughes III

Dec 28, 2007, 8:48:10 PM12/28/07
This is going to be fun forwarding this childish noises to your groups,
Geez, what fools!!!!!

L.W.(ßill)Hughes III

L.W.(ßill)Hughes III

Dec 28, 2007, 8:48:22 PM12/28/07
Replies your jealous posts even copy and paste of your indivualized
weaknesses to the rebuttal, DO NOT constitute spam, loser.

"Pink Freud©®" <drive-in-...@trepanation.calm> wrote in message

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

L.W.(ßill)Hughes Fighter for Good

Dec 29, 2007, 5:11:19 PM12/29/07
There you go again, the little Psychopath, jealous, REALLY JEALOUS,
over the fact that I once own a '37 Lasalle, ranting over my documents,
possessions, successes, manliness, Super Southern California surfer body,
Christian family, and name. What a jealous little draft dodging senile
coward from 12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT, Mediacom
Communications Corp MEDIACOMCC-12-205-156-0-GULF-BREEZE-Florida, which of
course, I killed, now it's 12-202-247-159.client.mchsi.com New Albany,
Indiana asylum. Now's it's back in 12-202-247-159.client.mchsi.com Navarre,
Florida: http://billhughes.com/temp/24wimp.jpg IP: 66.98.244.52 It doesn't
have a DD214, it had to have served our country for that. Whose only way to
get attention is to make a fool of its self, with its goat obsession/fetish,
where it writes via remailers, to no one's surprise? Like when the other
kids laughed at its attempt to use foul language in elementary school play
grounds, but its just gibberish. Too senile to remember what he last wrote,
like the rest of Florida. You remind me of a little rat dog, like a Mexican
Chihuahua with its senseless barking it's rabid head off, me too, me too.
And is too afraid to use your name, address, or even sign your statement as
any man would, totally worthless!
Posted pornography at: news:0u7g43dkje4pdkqi0...@4ax.com
as a member of the moral majority I know what porn is when I see it!
But now worth the time to forward this low life to: ab...@mchsi.com,
fr...@mchsi.com, fr...@4AX.COM, ab...@aioe.org, ad...@cox.net,
ab...@teranews.com for forgery.
I thought your attacks were just personal disagreements, but with
passing of my country's Independents Day, I realize these attacks are
stemming from my love of God and America, and that's what you've been doing

all along is declaring your hatred for the United States of America, with
each declaration of my signature, but just too cowardly to be a terrorist.
It's America, love it, or leave it, so get the f*ck out!
Considering the source, which you're a habitual lair, so these plus your
other accusations would be thrown out of court.
When are you going to take responsibility for yourself, and become a
man??????????
People that follow astrology; know the traits you have listed are a
hundred eighty out from any Capricorn.
Forwarded to: alt.binaries.pictures.autos, alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
groups so they may to see what an a**hole you really are!!!!!
Is this what your Psychologist wrote about you? They don't fit any
Capricorn, sounds like a spoil Leo.
You're a LIAR and never been in the Service much less Vietnam, as you
suggest!!!!!
Why don't you call my friends at the San Diego Sheriffs Department at
858-974-2020, maybe under the pretense of my CCW permit, they're waiting for
you. AS YOU NEED HELP!
I'm just really curious as to who you think will believe you over any
man responsible enough to list his name and address here and in every place
I know of????? All you can do is lie, as most everything you have said
contradicts it's self.
You know what they say, once a faggot coward, always and a faggot
coward.
I won't give up until traitors like you are gone from these groups I
participate and see you've pretty well killed this group I will devote my
life to reminding your groups who you are!!!!!!!

I would appreciate the name and address of these trolls, Square Wheel:
S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251 intrep...@shaw.ca and

24bit:
12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT Mediacom Communications Corp. I
will keep your name in confidence, kindly email LWHug...@aol.com or
LWHu...@hughes.net
Sincerely,
Llewellyn W. (Bill) Hughes III
You're not fooling anyone, faggot! You need to get back in the hospital
before you hurt yourself or someone else.
Oh, and thanks for keeping my fight against troll/faggots like you at
the top of your groups! :-)
The only reason you write me is to try to put down my friends and my
Lord Jesus Christ. Well try as you may you're not strong enough for that,
coward.
BTW I put up a couple more of my friends cars for you to be jealous of.
:-)
I happen to know you've been locked in a rubber room, laced in a
straight jacket. Time for lights out at your insane asylum again.

Fortunately it is against the law for you to own a firearm.
There you go with that psychopathic goat obsession/fetish, that only
faggots like would think of.
That's what I've said, it's common knowledge you're a schizophrenic
faggot.
Hehehe I've got your user name blocked over at: Motzarella, COX, and
soon the world of servers.
What are you babbling about?????
And you think the news members won't recognize your girlie writing, and
see your user names, as fake as you.
I used to pity retarded people like you, now you just make me
laugh!!!!!!

You pathetic little schizophrenic psychopath, you make me laugh the way
a girlie, faggot writes, it gives me a feeling of extreme superiority!
<ROTFLMAO>
More jealous foul mouth girlie maricón acosador gibberish/babbling.
My service is well documented at: http://www.billhughes.com/ARMY.htm it
is you that has the dishonorable discharge, you're a coward. Thanks 24wimp
for the reply, so as I may forward it to your faggot groups.
I repeat: You have never been in the service, much less Vietnam!!!!!!!
What a lying coward!!!!!!!
24wimp, do you really think the news members won't catch on and
recognize you're babbling on mchsi, Road Runner, news.alt.net, Newsguy
remailers, as you, the coward fag using fake names, as queer as you?
I'm just really curious as to who you think will believe your lies over
any responsible man, man enough as me, to list my name and address here, and
in every place I can think of?????

Come on out here little faggot and I'll treat you like a King:
http://www.billhughes.com/map.htm
Hehehe, keep'em coming. :-) Maybe, a little more language, and your
pornography in an original post, coward

I should snip your incoherent, uncontrolled jealous senile babbling, so
as not to embarrass you again! NOT! :-)
24wimp, I'm still waiting for your real name and address like any man
would list. But then you're a coward. We notice you like signing a name
similar to mine, do you feel more like a man, do you get your jollies off???

God, I love making a fool out of you, in front of your groups!!!!! I
wonder what the next award I get from Giganews will look like for making a
fool out of you over, and over again:
http://www.billhughes.com/temp/giganews.jpg Except I made a fool of you
again. Yes it is redundant! but the stupid fits!

"Dr.Neuraxis®" <D...@CentralPain.org> wrote in message

> That's like your Childish noises rat a tat tat, with your automatic AR-15,
Ha!
> Wrong as always Quizzee.
> The empty space between your ears, proves it all.

L.W.(ßill)Hughes Fighter for Good

Dec 29, 2007, 5:11:22 PM12/29/07

> Nothing new from you know who!

L.W.(ßill)Hughes Fighter for Good

L.W.(ßill)Hughes Fighter for Good

L.W.(ßill)Hughes Fighter for Good

Dec 30, 2007, 8:18:33 PM12/30/07
Replies to your jealous 24wimp posts even copy and paste of your
indivualized weaknesses to the rebuttal, DO NOT constitute spam.
Well point them out to me, I'd like to be able to write like you
girlies, incognito
I should snip 24wimp's incoherent, uncontrolled jealous senile run on
babbling, so as not to embarrass it again! NOT! :-)

> Once formed and functioning, the False Self stifles the growth of the True
Self
> and paralyses it. Henceforth, the True Self is virtually non-existent and
plays
> no role (active or passive) in the conscious life of the narcissist. I do
not
> believe in the ability to "resuscitate" it through therapy. It is not only
> question of alienation, as Horney observed. She said that because the
Idealised
> (=False) Self sets impossible goals to attain - the results are
frustration and
> self hate which grow with every setback or failure. I assign the constant
> sadistic judgement, the self-berating, the suicidal ideation to another
source:
> to an idealised, sadistic, Superego. There is no conflict between the True
Self
> and the False Self. First, the True Self is much too weak to engage in
conflict
> with the overbearing False. Second, the False Self is adaptive (though
> maladaptive). It helps the True Self to cope with the world. Without the
False
> Self, the True Self would be subjected to so much hurt that it will
> disintegrate. This happens to narcissists who go through a life crisis:
their
> False Ego becomes dysfunctional and they experience a harrowing feeling of
> annulment.

L.W.(ßill)Hughes Fighter for Good

Dec 30, 2007, 8:18:37 PM12/30/07

> The False Self has many functions, described at great length below. The
two most
> important are:
>
> It serves as a decoy, it "attracts the fire". It is a proxy for the True
Self.
> It is tough and hard and can absorb any amount of pain, hurt and negative
> emotions. By externalising it, the child develops immunity to the
indifference,
> manipulation, sadism, or exploitation - in short: to the abuse - inflicted
on
> him by his parents (or by other Primary Objects in his life). It is a
shell,
> protecting him, rendering him invisible and omnipotent at the same time.
>
> The False Self is misrepresented by the narcissist as his True Self. The
> narcissist is saying, in effect: "I am not who you think that I am. I am
someone
> else. I am that (False) Self. Therefore, I deserve a better, painless,
more
> considerate treatment." The False Self, thus, is a contraption intended to
alter
> the attitude of the (human) environment towards the narcissist.

L.W.(ßill)Hughes Fighter for Good

Dec 30, 2007, 8:18:35 PM12/30/07

> These roles are crucial to survival and to the proper psychological
functioning
> of the narcissist. The False Self is by far more important to the
narcissist
> than his dilapidated, dysfunctional, True Self. As opposed to the
neo-Freudians,
> I do not think that the two are part of a continuum. I do not think that
healthy
> people have a "milder" case of False Self which differs from its
pathological
> equivalent in that it is more realistic and closer to the True Self. I do
think
> that even healthy people have a mask [Guffman], a persona [Jung] which
they
> CONSCIOUSLY present to the outside world. This is a far cry from the False
Self,
> which is mostly unconscious, depends on the maintenance of an image but is
not
> synonymous with it and is compulsive.

L.W.(ßill)Hughes Fighter for Good

Dec 30, 2007, 8:18:39 PM12/30/07

> The False Self is a reaction to pathological circumstances (maybe even a
healthy
> reaction). But its dynamics make it predominate, devour the psyche and
prey upon
> both the True Self and the efficient, flexible functioning of the
personality.

> That the narcissist possesses a prominent False Self as well as a
suppressed and
> dilapidated True Self is common knowledge. Yet, how intertwined and
inseparable
> are these two? Do they interact? How do they influence each other? And
what
> behaviours can be attributed squarely to one or the other of these
protagonists?
> Moreover, does the False Self assume traits and attributes of the True
Self in
> order to deceive?

L.W.(ßill)Hughes Fighter for Good

L.W.(ßill)Hughes Fighter for Good

L.W.(ßill)Hughes Fighter for Good

L.W.(ßill)Hughes Fighter for Good

L.W.(ßill)Hughes Fighter Against Evil

Dec 31, 2007, 2:08:56 AM12/31/07
Replies to your jealous 24wimp posts even copy and paste of your
individualized weaknesses to the rebuttal, DO NOT constitute spam.

Well point them out to me, I'd like to be able to write like you
girlies, incognito
Writes it's spew just under my address, as though it was trying to hide
the fact it's, 24wimp's incoherent, uncontrolled jealous senile run on
babbling, I should snip so as not to embarrass it again! NOT! :-)

> Criterion SEVEN
> Lacks empathy. Is intensely attuned to others' needs, but only in so far
as it
> relates to his own need to perform the required self-sacrifice, which in
turn is
> necessary in order for the IN to obtain his Narcissistic Supply from the
primary
> narcissist.
>
> By contrast, narcissists are never empathic. They are intermittently
attuned to
> others only in order to optimise the extraction of Narcissistic Supply
from
> them.

L.W.(ßill)Hughes Fighter Against Evil

Dec 31, 2007, 2:08:58 AM12/31/07

> Criterion EIGHT
> Envies others. Cannot conceive of being envied and becomes extremely
agitated
> and uncomfortable if even brought into a situation where comparison might
occur
> - loathes competition and will avoid competition at all costs, if there is
any
> chance of actually winning the competition, or being singled out.

L.W.(ßill)Hughes Fighter Against Evil

Dec 31, 2007, 2:09:03 AM12/31/07

> Criterion FIVE
> Feels that he is undeserving and not entitled.
>
> Feels that he is inferior to others, lacking, insubstantial, unworthy,
> unlikeable, unlovable, someone to scorn and dismiss, or to ignore.

L.W.(ßill)Hughes Fighter Against Evil

Dec 31, 2007, 2:09:01 AM12/31/07

> Criterion THREE
> Believes that he is absolutely un-unique and un-special (i.e., worthless
and not
> worthy of merger with the fantasised ideal) and that no one at all could
> understand him because he is innately unworthy of being understood. The IN
> becomes very agitated the more one tries to understand him because that
also
> offends against his righteous sense of being properly excluded from the
human
> race.
>
> A sense of worthlessness is typical of many other PDs (AND the feeling
that no
> one could ever understand them). The narcissist himself endures prolonged
> periods of self-devaluation, self-deprecation and self-effacement. This is
part
> of the Narcissistic Cycle. In this sense, the inverted narcissist is a
PARTIAL
> narcissist in that he is permanently fixated in a part of the narcissist
wheel,
> never to experience its complementary half: the narcissistic grandiosity
and
> sense of entitlement.
>
> The "righteous sense of being properly excluded" comes from the sadistic
> Superego in concert with the "overbearing, externally reinforced,
conscience".

L.W.(ßill)Hughes Fighter Against Evil

Dec 31, 2007, 2:09:05 AM12/31/07

> Criterion NINE
> Displays extreme shyness, lack of any real relational connections, is
publicly
> self-effacing in the extreme, is internally highly moralistic and critical
of
> others; is a perfectionist and engages in lengthy ritualistic behaviours,
which
> can never be perfectly performed (obsessive-compulsive, though not
necessarily
> to the full extent exhibited in OCD). Notions of being individualistic are
> anathema.

L.W.(ßill)Hughes Fighter Against Evil

Dec 31, 2007, 2:09:12 AM12/31/07

> The Reactive Patterns of the Inverted Narcissist (IN)
>
> The inverted narcissist does not suffer from a "milder" form of
narcissism. Like
> the "classic" narcissists, it has degrees and shades. But it is much more
rare
> and the DSM-IV-TR variety is the more prevalent.

L.W.(ßill)Hughes Fighter Against Evil

Dec 31, 2007, 2:09:14 AM12/31/07

> Criterion FOUR
> Demands anonymity (in the sense of seeking to remain excluded at all
costs) and
> is intensely irritated and uncomfortable with any attention being paid to
him -
> similar to the Schizoid PD.

L.W.(ßill)Hughes Fighter Against Evil

Dec 31, 2007, 2:10:16 AM12/31/07

> Criterion SIX
> Is extinguishingly selfless, sacrificial, even unctuous in his
interpersonal
> relationships and will avoid the assistance of others at all costs. Can
only
> interact with others when he can be seen to be giving, supportive, and
expending
> an unusual effort to assist.
>
> Some narcissists behave the same way but only as a means to obtain
Narcissistic
> Supply (praise, adulation, affirmation, attention). This must not be
confused
> with the behaviour of the IN.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

L.W.(ßill)Hughes Fighter of Evil trolls

Jan 1, 2008, 12:39:13 AM1/1/08

> You have promoted yourself "Fighter Against Evil", and you follow your
Master
> Beelzebub, what a great way to secure a full time relationship!
>
> I see you couldn't stand the fact and, posted to everyone of my posts.
> So who's leading who, Quizzee??
>
> The reason you feel my posts to you is incoherent, is because you have the
> disease, Cooyon! The Diagnoses must be correct!
>
> Poor Baby Hughie, top Usenet Narcissistic Psychopath, can't even correct
your
> girlie errors.

Pink Freud©®

Jan 1, 2008, 1:19:57 AM1/1/08

> http://www.billhughes.com/chimp_bookmark.htm

Time for a rewrite so you won't

Lose.

--
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor
does the truth become error because nobody will see it.

-Mohandas K. Gandhi (1869-1948)

L.W.(ßill)Hughes Fighter of Evil trolls

Jan 1, 2008, 1:19:49 AM1/1/08
[...]

Replies to your jealous posts even a copy and paste of your
individualized weaknesses to the rebuttal, DO NOT constitute spam, loser.