Where is everyone from???

Kyle Dennis

Jan 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/11/98

Just out of curiosity, Where IS Everyone from?? just wondering. Im from
SE Pennsylvania. Anyone else??? Any other local jeepers???? Thanks!

--
"Cogito. Ergo Sum." René Descartes
Kyle Dennis

Chris Mangano

Jan 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/11/98

Hey,

I'm in close to Richmond,VA. HELLO? Anyone around here???
I see plenty of "clean" jeeps but does anyone around here want to actually
use the jeep for some fun?? Lemme know if ya do!

Chris Mangano

Dean Merrill

Jan 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/11/98

I'm from South Florida, probably the flattest place in the world.<g>

--
"I'm pink, therefore I'm spam". - Arnold Ziffel

Dean
82 CJ-7
http://www.geocities.com/~deanx

Spudmeister

Jan 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/11/98
to Kyle Dennis

Kyle Dennis wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, Where IS Everyone from?? just wondering. Im from
> SE Pennsylvania. Anyone else??? Any other local jeepers???? Thanks!
>
> --
> "Cogito. Ergo Sum." René Descartes
> Kyle Dennis
> <mailto:kd...@p3.net>

London Ontario Canada.Half way between Detroit and Toronto.

John

Harry Brosofsky

Jan 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/11/98

Kyle,

There is plenty of good wheeling in your area. Contact the Cumberland
Valley 4 Wheelers (try searching for their site). I'm in Maryland near
DC and frequently wheel in the GWNF.

Later,

Harry

--
mailto:ha...@harryworld.com
http://www.harryworld.com/harry/jeep.html

Eric/Deb Karr

Jan 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/11/98

> Just out of curiosity, Where IS Everyone from?? just wondering. Im from
> SE Pennsylvania. Anyone else??? Any other local jeepers???? Thanks!

Omaha Ne.

Jeep...@webtv.net

Jan 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/11/98

I live in not-so-sunny-right-now SoCal.

Jeep Chick

Doug Filer

Jan 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/11/98

Whoa.... Jeep Chick!!

Your own e-mail address now! Did hubby get tired of all the jeep mail?

heh heh....
--
Doug
98TJ "baTJeep"

Dwayne Weyrich

Jan 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/11/98

Well, it started when my dad met my mom, and then....oh, I get the
question now.

Oklahoma City. My TJ is the dirty white one that inhabits the southeast
portion of the city.

Dwayne

Life is simple. Eat, Sleep, & Jeep.

Check out my TJ in the Readers Rides section of http://rockcrawler.com

Jerry Bransford

Jan 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/11/98

Jeep...@webtv.net wrote:

> I live in not-so-sunny-right-now SoCal.
>
> Jeep Chick

I live in always beautiful and never-a-rainy-day Escondido in Northern
San Diego County <g>!

Jerry
--
Jerry Bransford
To send me email, remove "junkmail" from my email address.

Brent Horton

Jan 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/11/98

Kyle Dennis wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, Where IS Everyone from??

If the email address doesn't give it away for you...Raleigh, NC. Only
know of a couple of NC's in this group. Heck of a lot of Callies and
Okies, though. Maybe it's the dirt out West that attracts Jeepers.

brent
97 XJ

PSUUSAF

Jan 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/11/98

Kyle Dennis wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, Where IS Everyone from?? just wondering. Im from
> SE Pennsylvania. Anyone else??? Any other local jeepers???? Thanks!
>
> --
> "Cogito. Ergo Sum." René Descartes
> Kyle Dennis
> <mailto:kd...@p3.net>
Altoona, PA (South Central PA)

T.M.

Jan 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/11/98

I'm also from SE PA. Any other jeepers in this area? Preferably under 30 and
female :-).

My ICQ (in case you are interested...): 2352756.

Tim

Alan Robinson

Jan 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/11/98

Sunny Southern California (yeah right!)
Whittier- on the east side of L.A., on a little hill called Spyglass.
-Alan '98 TJ "Land Shark" Gunmetal/Black

Robert Lawkins

Jan 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/11/98

Kyle Dennis wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, Where IS Everyone from?? just wondering. Im from
> SE Pennsylvania. Anyone else??? Any other local jeepers???? Thanks!
>
> --
> "Cogito. Ergo Sum." René Descartes
> Kyle Dennis
> <mailto:kd...@p3.net>

Lawn Guyland, New Yawk. Home of Jowee Buttafuiko and Aimee!

--
Regards,

Bob
---
Robert Lawkins

Jim Pintabone

Jan 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/11/98

Im as far west as it gets in cental Jersey. Along the delaware river.

Later,
Jim

"It's a Jeep Thing." O|||||||O

TX JEEPER

Jan 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/11/98

Ummmm, take a guess!

Austin, Texas (y'all)

--
--------------------------------------
TXJEEPER

ROCKCRAWLER.COM
http://www.rockcrawler.com

ICQ# 3584847
I-Chat# txjeeper

Austin, TX

Kevin Moore

Jan 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/11/98

I'm in Lumberton, Texas, just 10 miles north of Beaumont, Texas. How y'all
doin'! I have a '97 Jeep TJ Sport. Love the Jeep, hate the service rep's!!!
Holler if you want to know more.

Kevin Moore

Doug Filer

Jan 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/11/98

The Columbia River Gorge, about 25 miles east of Portland, Oregon on the
Washington side of the river.

Rich Watson

Jan 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/11/98

North Tonawanda, NY...in between Buffalo & Niagara Falls

Jeep...@webtv.net

Jan 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/11/98

Hi Doug!

Actually, I got tired of him walking thru the room and saying "OK, what
am I saying now?"!!

And the fact that Dwayne helped me with the set up made this a reality.
Pretty cool, huh? I never dreamed when I started with the "Jeep Chick"
thing it would become what it has.
I checked the DMV master list for plates and JEEPCHK is available.
Think I should get it?

Thanks for asking,
and Thanks to Dwayne for the help,

Jeep Chick

Eric the Fruitbat

Jan 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/11/98

I'm in New England,
Providence, Rhode Island

Anyone else up my way?

-- Chuck

SAMPSON4WD wrote in message
<19980112013...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...
>I'm in Northern CA near Santa Rosa. Land of big mountains and big rocks.
>
>Hey John, I've visited London, OT a couple of years ago and liked the town
very
>much but man is it flat!
>
> Steve

Lesley

Jan 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/11/98

Originally from San Antonio but currently live in Biloxi MS.

GO SEA WOLVES!!!
Lesley
98TJ CPR

Mike Schreiber

Jan 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/11/98

Hi, all Jeepers!

I live in "whatever the weather feels like doing" Raytown, Missouri -- a
suburb of Kansas City, Missouri. So far a couple of fun snow storms, but
not too spectacular :-( Still waiting for the HUGE snowstorm to play with
the Jeep :-) Right now it's just plain COLD and uneventful.

An interesting story, though...
Last weekend I went to my first KC Chiefs game in the freezing rain. We
parked in the grass, which was very muddy (i.e., Jeep fun!). Tires start
to spin in 2WD, :-) 4WD only a shift away! No problem for the Jeep.
Several Chevy 4x4s and Suburbans couldn't get through it! Another of our
group had a '98 TJ -- no problem for him, either!

I'll never be without this amazing vehicle!

Mike Schreiber
joh...@qni.com
'95 Jeep Wrangler Rio Grande 5-speed
'95 Z28 6-speed
Visit my homepage!
http://fubar.cstp.umkc.edu/mikes
ICQ# 2163681

Paul Davidson

Jan 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/11/98

Norman OK!!!!!!! OK has some great off road areas. Visit the web page
for the Oklahoma Trailchasers at
http://www.ionet.net/~davidson/tc/index.htm

Keep the rubber side down!
Paul D

Doug Filer

Jan 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/11/98

JEEPCHK,

Does that answer your question? :~)

Regards,

Doug

Henry D. Jackson

Jan 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/11/98

I'm from South Jersey in Millville

--
Henry D. Jackson
95 YJ Rio Grande 2.5L
Chris Mangano wrote in message <34B9599C...@erols.com>...

>Hey,
>
> I'm in close to Richmond,VA. HELLO? Anyone around here???
>I see plenty of "clean" jeeps but does anyone around here want to actually
>use the jeep for some fun?? Lemme know if ya do!
>

>Chris Mangano

SAMPSON4WD

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

star...@apc.net

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Jeep...@webtv.net wrote:

>I live in not-so-sunny-right-now SoCal.

>Jeep Chick

I live by Jeep Chick.
~Starider~
the
*Desert Desperado*
---98 TJ Sport---
2 Seater Sandrail

bi...@cts.com

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Kyle Dennis <kd...@p3.net> wrote:

>Just out of curiosity, Where IS Everyone from?? just wondering. Im from
>SE Pennsylvania. Anyone else??? Any other local jeepers???? Thanks!

>--
>"Cogito. Ergo Sum." René Descartes
>Kyle Dennis
><mailto:kd...@p3.net>

Ramona, 30 miles North of San Diego. I drive a 1986 CJ-7 with an AMC
360 and a 1970 Scout 800 A with a Ford 460. Best 4 wheelin in the
country right here.....

Billy
Since the house is on fire, let us warm ourselves...

Christopher Cady

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Kyle Dennis <kd...@p3.net> wrote:

>Just out of curiosity, Where IS Everyone from?? just wondering. Im from
>SE Pennsylvania. Anyone else??? Any other local jeepers???? Thanks!

>--
>"Cogito. Ergo Sum." René Descartes
>Kyle Dennis
><mailto:kd...@p3.net>

Phx, AZ.

Bowshuter

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

>Re: Where is everyone from???

NE OHIO

Kbeefy

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Anchorage AK

RWarren262

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Nice and cold Laramie, Wy.
Regards
Richard
1988 Wrangler Laradeo

Brett Cammack

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Southeast Florida

"I think not", said Descartes and promptly disappeared!

Regards,
Brett C. Cammack
That's Racing! Motorsports
Pompano Beach, FL
1988 Cherokee

Richard &/or David Shapiro

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Upstate N.Y. (Albany) and I too see alot of clean jeeps around...one day
I'll see a dirty jeep and find out where all the fun dirt is!!!
Dave

D.Hahn

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

I used to be from Ardmore, PA., just outside of Philly, but just moved to
Prescott AZ. Sorry Kyle, but much better wheelin' out here.
Dave

Jeep3217

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Hey all......From Central Mass here........

Mike
Jeep...@aol.com

"Hey.........I am getting seriously pissed off!!!!!!!!!" SOUTH PARK

Rodney Burnette

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

>Just out of curiosity, Where IS Everyone from?? just wondering.

"Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia" - Salem/Roanoke area

NASCAR - Go Really Fast... Turn Left!
Rodney Burnette (Go #3)
rod...@roanoke.infi.net

JeepnMon

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Cincinnati, Ohio

Jeepnmon

John Voth

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Calgary, Aberta, Canada - playground of Western Canada.

--

John Voth \ _ /
j...@ee.ualberta.ca \_(0)_/

Mike Peterson

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Hi all
I'm from So. California and it has't been very sunny, but this El Nino
thing will pass and the sun will shine again. Can't wait for those
warmer days, cruising the mountian and beaches with the top down.

Mikey
98 CPR Sport (My first Jeep)

Mike Smith

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

In article <69br7l$6j2$1...@newsd-153.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,
TJ4P...@webtv.net (Dwayne Weyrich) wrote:

>Well, it started when my dad met my mom, and then....oh, I get the
>question now.
>
>Oklahoma City. My TJ is the dirty white one that inhabits the southeast
>portion of the city.

Dwayne,

You must be pretty close to Tinker AFB.

Have you been to the sand dunes at Little Sahara in Oaklahoma?

Stumpy

Mike Smith

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

In article <34B9A571...@qni.com>,
Mike Schreiber <joh...@qni.com> wrote:

>Hi, all Jeepers!
>
>I live in "whatever the weather feels like doing" Raytown, Missouri -- a
>suburb of Kansas City, Missouri. So far a couple of fun snow storms, but
>not too spectacular :-( Still waiting for the HUGE snowstorm to play with
>the Jeep :-) Right now it's just plain COLD and uneventful.

Hey Mike!

I'm in the Kansas City area, too.
I'm living on what was once part of Harry Truman's boyhood
farm. I'm just a little south of you in Grandview, Mo.
Have you had your Jeep in the area at Raytown road and highway
470? I checked out your website. I like your YJ. Did you get it
at Crawford Jeep? Your Camaro looks really decent, too.

Kansas City is getting a nice little freezing rain right now,
so I'll be jumping in that rascal after rush hour traffic and
see if I can find some easily towed motorist in some ditches.

My ISP is still messed up on my e-mail. Been that way for three weeks!
They say they know about the problem. I apologize to anyone that
may have mailed me and I haven't answered. So far, I can't download
any new e-mail. I had problems with the Microsoft Explorer 4 version
not reading newsgroups and it also won't post my replies to E-mail.
I nuked it and went back to the version 3 Explorer and all was well, again
until three weeks ago! Any other Netcom users having this problem?

How did you rate getting tickets to the Chief's playoff game?

Stumpy

Don Russo

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

I'm live on the beautiful island of Oahu Hawaii...........originally from
Wyndmoor PA (Philly burb).
"Keep on Jeepin"

cp0...@clipnet.com.br

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

I'm from Brazil.
Lots of people enjoy Jeeps here, too.
Willys ran a plant here, from 1958 to 1967, when it was sold to Ford,
which continued to manufactured them until 1983 - It was the year when
the last Brazilian Jeep was built.

Dinarte Santos
1951 CJ-3A

Jerry Lake

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

S.E. PA also. I'm out in those "northern and western suburbs" they always
mention on the weather reports. You'll either see me in a hideously clean
(read: uninitiated) Chili Pepper Red TJ, or a black YJ that looks like it's
been through a war <g>.
--
- Jerry Lake
[remove "spamthisbuddy" from my address to reply]

'98 TJ 4.0L, Dana 44, 30", Black Hardtop on Chili Pepper Red
'94 YJ 2.5L, Black Softtop on Black
'89 Ford Probe GT
'92 Suzuki GSX-R1100 (front wheel optional <g>)
'87 Honda Magna V-4 700

EdTapanes

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Lovely Dumont, NJ. That's in the very North Eastern corner of the state (I'm 5
minutes from NY State). Member of the Bergen County 4WD Assoc.

Ed T.

In article <34B95251...@p3.net>, Kyle Dennis <kd...@p3.net> writes:

>Just out of curiosity, Where IS Everyone from?? just wondering. Im from
SE
>Pennsylvania. Anyone else??? Any other local jeepers???? Thanks!

Ed Tapanes
'83 CJ-7
'70 Bronco
'94 Explorer Sport

John T. Brady

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Currently Madison, Wisconsin -prettty flat (Go Packers!!)

Soon to be Los Alamos, New Mexico -Looking forward to the Jemez Mtns

Chad Howell

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

I'm from Florida State University here in Tallahassee, Florida. Need some
four-wheel'n partners. None of the other Jeep owners around here want to
get there Jeeps dirty. Is any one else from around here?
-Chad
'95 Wrangler

franc...@aol.com

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Born & raised in Philadelphia Pa. but have resided in many areas during
my 20 years in the Air Force. Currently residing in Las Vegas NV. and
stationed at Nellis AFB.

Take Care,
Franco

Kyle Dennis wrote:
>Just out of curiosity, Where IS Everyone from?? just wondering. Im
from
>SE Pennsylvania. Anyone else??? Any other local jeepers???? Thanks!

M JGC II

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Leesburg, Virginia -- about an hour west of DC in Northern Virginia.

Todd W. Fowler

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

I'm from Indianapolis, IN. Well, originally NE Ohio, but you know how it
goes...graduate from college and move to wherever you can get a job. Who
knows where I'll be next year. All I know is that I'll get there in a
Jeep! Preferably with a female Jeeper by my side...one of these days.

Since I'm new to the area, any local Indy trails? I know its flat and all,
but there has got to be Jeepin fun somewhere.

Todd

Todd W. Fowler
Software Engineer
Software Engineering & Technology, Inc.
Columbus, IN
tfo...@iquest.net

Savary

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Dubuque, Iowa...

Kyle Dennis wrote in message <34B95251...@p3.net>...

>Just out of curiosity, Where IS Everyone from?? just wondering. Im from
>SE Pennsylvania. Anyone else??? Any other local jeepers???? Thanks!
>

>--
>"Cogito. Ergo Sum." René Descartes
>Kyle Dennis

><mailto:kd...@p3.net>

J-Dog

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Pasadena, California

Jeff-95XJ

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

I live in cental Pennsylvania , in the Susquahanna river valley
Jeff-95XJ

Rich Zuchowski

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Just below Tallahassee, in north Florida.

Rich

Kenco/Perimeter Surveying, LLc.

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Marietta, Georgia
Where if you don't like the Weather, Stick around it will change shortly.
Proud owner of my 88 Cherokee, But looking for a 93 GC V8 4x4.

Bubba,

Kyle Dennis wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, Where IS Everyone from?? just wondering. Im from
> SE Pennsylvania. Anyone else??? Any other local jeepers???? Thanks!

Barry Layfield

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Excellent idea!

Huntsville, AL, y'all.

Tom Johnson

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Not so sunny right now SoCal
SAN DIEGO!

RDBills Jr

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Orange County, CA

Robert Bills
'83 CJ-7 Laredo

Mark Fortie

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Tom Johnson wrote:

> Not so sunny right now SoCal
> SAN DIEGO!

Ditto!

East County (Santee).

Mark

Ahwickham

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

30 miles East of Celevland OH.

No trails, No guns, No FUN :(

-Andy -*.||||.*-

77 CJ-5
87 RamCharger
"All opinions are stated as fact."

Ace Douglas

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Don,
Whereabouts on Oahu? I'm at Schofield Barracks (til July when its
back to dry Fort Huachuca). Was born and raised in Northern Virginia
and can't wait to get back.

Mark
97 TJ Sport

I Jeep therefore I am
(any scholars out there who can turn "I Jeep" into Latin?)
Don Russo wrote in message <69d8a7$53m$1...@gte1.gte.net>...

>I'm live on the beautiful island of Oahu Hawaii...........originally
from
>Wyndmoor PA (Philly burb).
>"Keep on Jeepin"

Dr. Doo Dad

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

I live on Hilton Head Island, SC
Later,
Matt

Tamela R. Germano

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

In article <34B95251...@p3.net>, Kyle Dennis <kd...@p3.net> wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, Where IS Everyone from?? just wondering. Im from
> SE Pennsylvania. Anyone else??? Any other local jeepers???? Thanks!
>
> --
> "Cogito. Ergo Sum." René Descartes
> Kyle Dennis
> <mailto:kd...@p3.net>

Nevada, the State you move to when no other one will let you in :-)

Dino in Reno

Mike Smith

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

In article <34ba4...@rubicon.off-road.com>,
franc...@aol.com wrote:

>Born & raised in Philadelphia Pa. but have resided in many areas during
>my 20 years in the Air Force. Currently residing in Las Vegas NV. and
>stationed at Nellis AFB.
>
>Take Care,
>Franco

Franco,

So, you are in Nevada, at Nellis AFB, hhhhhmmmm? I'm out that way 3 months
each year from Kansas City. Can you get me into Area 51? I'll buy you a beer
if you can. (: Have you been out to the Groom Dry Lake Bed area, Rachel,Nevada?
The whole town of Rachel knows me very well, but the security dudes won't let
me in Area 51 to snoop around! (:

What kind of Jeep do you have? Have you been in the nuclear crater, at ground zero at
Moore's Station? This HUGE crater is about 100 miles north/northeast of Rachel.
Three years ago, I set up a desert treasure hunt for some friends and family that
included some places of interest that many people have never even heard of. This
crater I happened across while prerunning the hunt. It was called Project Faultless
and was detonated in Jan. of 1968. Today, you can drive right up to the core, cattle
graze and drink from a spring inside of this crater!

Stumpy

lrun.com

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Upstate New York! Binghamton to be exact, lots of cold and a few jeeps!

~Super Steve
89 YJ AKA "Black Beauty"

Spudmeister wrote in message <34B960...@sympatico.ca>...

>Kyle Dennis wrote:
>>
>> Just out of curiosity, Where IS Everyone from?? just wondering. Im from
>> SE Pennsylvania. Anyone else??? Any other local jeepers???? Thanks!
>>
>> --
>> "Cogito. Ergo Sum." René Descartes
>> Kyle Dennis
>> <mailto:kd...@p3.net>
>

>London Ontario Canada.Half way between Detroit and Toronto.
>
>John

ridley

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Tiverton Ontario about 100 miles across the lake from Alpena Mich.when it's
frozen (: Good spot for 4 wheeling , some organized events by Ontario Off
Road.

R. Knauer-AIMNET

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Houston, Texas - Conservative capital of the free world and the
largest city in the Confederate States of America. Texas never agreed
to the surrender at Appomattox Courthouse and continued fighting the
War Of Northern Aggression well after it. After we secede from the
Fascist govt in Washington, DC (District of Criminality), we'll...

Oh, wrong NG - we're talking about Jeeps around here. Ok, well...

The terrain is mostly sand and clay with a lot of water, as you might
expect near the Gulf Coast. The entire region for many miles around is
one huge flood plane which means that, where there are no roads, there
is likely to be swampy land. El Nino causes the subtropical jet stream
to go over Houston, bringing extremely wet weather.

We just experienced our second 100 year flood in 3 years, so there's
no lack of mud around here. I read on the NOAA site that the
prediction is for El Nino to die this upcoming April - but it will
take two or three years for the ground to dry out, just in time for
the next El Nino.

My son, Eric (16), worked last summer programming computers for Texaco
and we went in together 50/50 for his '83 CJ-7. I have an '86 Cherokee
for my car. We take the CJ out to play in the mud on our 8,000 acre
hunting lease every weekend when it isn't raining. We put a Warn 8,000
lb. winch on the front, which came in real handy when we drove right
into a 5 foot deep washout. Drowned that sucker up over the hood -
been doing triage on it for the last three weeks. Jeeping around here
can be a bit tricky the next day after a flood.

Bob Knauer

"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other
countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."
-James Madison, The Federalist Papers #46 at 243-244

And according to the London Times, they are much safer than people in those other countries too.

Dicky Dunn

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

In article <19980112030...@ladder02.news.aol.com>,
kbe...@aol.com (Kbeefy) wrote:
>Anchorage AK

Hey! I used to live in Anchorage!
Now I live in Bakersfield, CA.

Dicky Dunn

Dakota

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Hi All,

Aston PA, Suburb of Philly

and JeepChick, Yes you should definitly get that plate.

Remove the NO from My
Address to reply

Dakota
1980 CJ-7
1985 CJ-7 GM HEI,
NO COMPUTER
____
[____]
======
|_| |_|

Alan Robinson

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Is that Stumpy over there glowing in the dark? Need him around in case the
headlights fail!
-Alan

Tom Johnston

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Berkeley, Calif.

jim nutt

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Kyle Dennis wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, Where IS Everyone from?? just wondering. Im from
> SE Pennsylvania. Anyone else??? Any other local jeepers???? Thanks!

Phoenix, AZ until Sunday, then San Jose, CA

--
jim nutt
jn...@hndymn.com

David Barrick

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Washington, IL

djbarric

GAK

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Looks like you opened a BIG can of Jeepers...
I'm from many places and am always wanting to move, and I'm not even
in the armed forces!

Originally from Rotthausen, Germany, then...
...Brownsville, Corpus Christi, Victoria, San Antonio Texas (hook'em)
...Tampa/St Petersburg, Florida (town of the living dead)
...Atlanta, Georgia (sucks)
...Denver, Colorado (best place to live)
...Dayton, Ohio (known in business circles as the a**h*** of the US)
...San Francisco, California (best place to work)
...Indianapolis, Indiana (flat, cold and boring)
...Salisbury, North Carolina (best place to raise a family)
...currently (but not limited to) Roanoke,Virginia (heaven)
-GAK (aka Georg Kaufmann) 97TJ,79CJ5,97ZJ,78CJ5

Kyle Dennis wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, Where IS Everyone from?? just wondering. Im from
> SE Pennsylvania. Anyone else??? Any other local jeepers???? Thanks!

Bob...@ix.netcom.com

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Glendale, Arizona

Bob
98 TJ Sport

Ray Woo

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Hey all!

Atlanta, GA (recently transplanted from Detroit - Brrrrrrrrr!)

Ray Woo

Jerry Bransford

RGeer

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Near Charlottesville, VA Yes I do use my Jeep for fun, and that
is why it is not "clean" :-) '46 CJ2A
www.mnsinc.com

> I'm in close to Richmond,VA. HELLO? Anyone around here???
>I see plenty of "clean" jeeps but does anyone around here want to actually
>use the jeep for some fun?? Lemme know if ya do!

Dwayne Weyrich

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Stumpy,

Yup. Live about a mile from Tinker. I was stationed out there for three
and a half years, babysitting the E3A AWACs, B1's, and the occasional
C5. The only reason I'm still in Oklahoma is because my wife is from
here.

Haven't actually been out on the sand at Little Sahara, but I've driven
past on my way between Woodward and Alva. The day I passed by there, it
was about 100+, and filled with sandrails, ATV's, and everything else.
This was back before my current affair with my current Jeep.

Dwayne

Life is simple. Eat, Sleep, & Jeep.

Check out my TJ in the Readers Rides section of http://rockcrawler.com

Tim and Sabine Robinson

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

jim nutt wrote:

> Kyle Dennis wrote:
>
> > Just out of curiosity, Where IS Everyone from?? just wondering. Im from
> > SE Pennsylvania. Anyone else??? Any other local jeepers???? Thanks!
>
> Phoenix, AZ until Sunday, then San Jose, CA
>
> --
> jim nutt
> jn...@hndymn.com

I'm from Killeen, Texas; home of the United States Army's largest
continental U.S. base. The Great Place!!!

--
Tim (O||||O)
"TEXAS TJ"

'97 TJ SE 2.5L/4.10s/BFGoodrich M-T 31X10.50's/K&N air filter/
Flo-Pro Catback System/Teraflex Quick Disconnects.

ICQ# 7046433
stro...@n-link.com

Fort Hood, Texas

Paul Nasvik

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Kyle Dennis wrote in message <34B95251...@p3.net>...

>Just out of curiosity, Where IS Everyone from?? just wondering. Im from
>SE Pennsylvania. Anyone else??? Any other local jeepers???? Thanks!
>

>--

San Francisco.

Paul
97 TJ

DesertEagle

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Still waiting to join the group on a ligit. basis.. ordered 10/15/97...
From Wichita, KS
DesertEagle.. dont ask, it's a long not so legal like story.

Spudmeister wrote in message <34B960...@sympatico.ca>...
>Kyle Dennis wrote:
>>
>> Just out of curiosity, Where IS Everyone from?? just wondering. Im from
>> SE Pennsylvania. Anyone else??? Any other local jeepers???? Thanks!
>>
>> --
>> "Cogito. Ergo Sum." René Descartes
>> Kyle Dennis
>> <mailto:kd...@p3.net>

Hank!

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

Born: Uniondale, NY
Raised: Clarksville, TN
Currently Stationed: Kirtland AFB, Albuquerque, NM
Probably End Up: Tucson or Phoenix, AZ

Hank!
88 XJ Laredo 4x4, 4.0L
<><
fro...@sprynet.com

David H. Dean

Jan 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/13/98

RAF Mildenhall, East Anglia, Suffolk, UK - 30 miles ENE of Cambridge.

Orig. from Virginia, the Shenandoah Valley, a small sown called
Stuarts Draft. - Great four-wheeling. Sits right against the GWNF.

-dave

Kyle Dennis <kd...@p3.net> wrote:

>Just out of curiosity, Where IS Everyone from?? just wondering. Im from
>SE Pennsylvania. Anyone else??? Any other local jeepers???? Thanks!

>--
>"Cogito. Ergo Sum." René Descartes
>Kyle Dennis
><mailto:kd...@p3.net>

Making the ordinary cool again. O|||||||O

NOTE : Reply address is spamguarded,
Replace the pound sign (#) with a dot (.) to reply

Richard Heine

Jan 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/13/98

On Sun, 11 Jan 1998 18:36:32 -0800, "Alan Robinson" <alan4@flash.n_t> wrote:

:Sunny Southern California (yeah right!)
:Whittier- on the east side of L.A., on a little hill called Spyglass.
:-Alan '98 TJ "Land Shark" Gunmetal/Black
:
Hey Alan!
I'm in Whittier too, maybe we can get together some time.

Richard

remove nospam from email address to reply

93 YJ 4.0
235's for now, sigh!

JerseyJeep

Jan 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/13/98

I am from Southern New Jersey...Mt Laurel to be specific....
chuck
Jerse...@aol.com

97 TJ
Teraflex , American Racing, 32x11.50, etc..
"Let's Go Flyers!!!"
Rider University Basketball "Go Broncs!!" MAAC

fish...@ix.netcom.com

Jan 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/13/98

On Sun, 11 Jan 1998 18:14:25 -0500, Kyle Dennis <kd...@p3.net> wrote:

Mesa, AZ, But for the last few days I thought I was back in the Bay
Area ( were did all this fog come from).

Ed

Jim Shultz

Jan 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/13/98

On Sun, 11 Jan 1998 18:54:11 -0500, Dean Merrill <d...@ibm.net> wrote:

Keyser, West Virginia. Not a flat area for miles!!
Originally from the Tug Hill Plateau of Northern NY.

Jim S.

bobst...@earthlink.net

Jan 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/13/98

On 1998-01-11 kd...@p3.net said:
>Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

>Just out of curiosity, Where IS Everyone from?? just wondering. Im
>from SE Pennsylvania. Anyone else??? Any other local jeepers????
>Thanks! --
>"Cogito. Ergo Sum." René Descartes
>Kyle Dennis

Quite a thread we've got going here. As the astute reader might deduce from
my sig line, I live in Sunny San Diego, CA, one of the few places where you
can run a bikini top year-round.
Bob "Spiderman" Stickney
San Diego 4 Wheelers Webpage: http://home.earthlink.net/~bobstickney/

79 CJ5, 304 V8, 33" Swampers, lockers, 70:1 crawl, lotsa dents.

Net-Tamer V 1.10 - Test Drive

star...@apc.net

Jan 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/13/98

Jeep...@webtv.net wrote:

>I checked the DMV master list for plates and JEEPCHK is available.
>Think I should get it?

Get it!

~Starider~
the
*Desert Desperado*
---98 TJ Sport---
2 Seater Sandrail

star...@apc.net

Jan 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/13/98

Man where did all of you people come from? (no I already know where
you live!)

Fabien Tremblay

Jan 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/13/98

From Jonquière, Québec, Canada. About 280 miles north of Montréal.

Snow wheelin' anyone?

Fabien

CJ-5 '77

MJ w/ a TJ

Jan 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/13/98

New London, Wisconsin, 45 minutes west of Green Bay...home of the Super Bowl
Champs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please remove spam when replying tess...@netnet.net
Michael J. Teske
OlllO 92 YJ (R.I.P)
* * 98 TJ ICQ# 5408608
http://netnet.net/~tessy Lombardi's Back Yard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>Just out of curiosity, Where IS Everyone from?? just wondering. Im from
>SE Pennsylvania. Anyone else??? Any other local jeepers???? Thanks!
>
>--
>"Cogito. Ergo Sum." René Descartes
>Kyle Dennis

><mailto:kd...@p3.net>

Dean Manley

Jan 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/13/98

I'm in Indianapolis In. I've lived here all my life. Years ago there were
some areas around here for trailing, but I'm not aware of any now. Maybe in
the southern part of the state around the Hoosier National Forest.

Tim R.Eldridge

Jan 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/13/98

North Central Indiana, a few miles outside of Kokomo. Flat, cold and
boring pretty well describes it!

Tim Eldridge 82 CJ7 ( Its for sale !)

Thomas Wiley

Jan 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/13/98

I'm from the SE New Hampshire area, but will be moving to the Roanoke,
VA area in the summer. I'm looking forward to being able to have the
top down for more of the year!

Tom Wiley

Eric Schlene

Jan 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/13/98

I'm currently living in the vast corn-bearing prarie west of West
Lafayette, IN. On a positive note, I know a really nice little creek
here for paddlin new water. You can even drive your rig down into the
water to wash the mud off! But four-wheelin here means mainly that you
don't go without milk, eggs, and bread in January. Know what I mean,
Vern?

I grew up near Chesterton, on Lake Michigan, home of the Indiana Dunes.
An absolutely wonderful place to be from. And I've lived hither and yon
in the Midwest, ranging from the north suburbs of Chicago to the hills
of Kentucky. I've travelled the east coast, south east, and south west
fairly extensively. Right now, if I had to pick a place that I'd like to
retire, It would probably be somewhere aroung Flagstaff. Although I
wouldn't mind living along one of the Great Lakes again.

Eric Schlene

It is loading more messages.