Re: L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Message has been deleted

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 17, 2007, 11:21:31 AM11/17/07
Forgery by: 12-202-247-159.client.mchsi.com Reported to: ab...@dizum.com,
ab...@remailer.metacolo.com,
ab...@mchsi.com, fr...@mchsi.com

Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
From: L.W.Bill....@asswipe.com
Subject: L.W. (Bill) Hughes III
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 15:50:04 +0000 (UTC)

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
mailto:LWHug...@aol.com http://www.billhughes.com/

<L.W.Bill....@asswipe.com> wrote in message
news:e3d00401848acb33...@remailer.metacolo.com...
> Bill,
> shut the hell up. Just leave this group. Nobody wants you here. Your
> Jeep advice is useless and you clog up the group threads with your
> diarrhea of the mouth. Go spew your nonsense somewhere else. Leave now
> !!!!!

Roy

Nov 17, 2007, 12:08:03 PM11/17/07

"L.W. (Bill) Hughes III" <LWBill...@hughes.net> wrote in message

> Forgery by: 12-202-247-159.client.mchsi.com Reported to: ab...@dizum.com,
> ab...@remailer.metacolo.com,
> ab...@mchsi.com, fr...@mchsi.com

> Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
> From: L.W.Bill....@asswipe.com
> Subject: L.W. (Bill) Hughes III
> Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 15:50:04 +0000 (UTC)
>

> God Bless America, I'm still a coward Bill O|||||||O

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 17, 2007, 12:34:47 PM11/17/07
There you go again, the little Psychopath, jealous, REALLY JEALOUS,
over the fact that I once own a '37 Lasalle, ranting over my documents,
possessions, successes, manliness, Super Southern California surfer body,
Christian family, and name. What a jealous little draft dodging senile
coward from 12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT, Mediacom
Communications Corp MEDIACOMCC-12-205-156-0-GULF-BREEZE-Florida, that of
course, I killed, now it's 12-202-247-159.client.mchsi.com New Albany,
Indiana asylum. now's it's back in 12-202-247-159.client.mchsi.com Navarre,
Florida: http://billhughes.com/temp/24wimp.jpg It doesn't have a DD214, it
had to have served our country for that. Who's only way to get attention is
to make a fool of its self, with its goat obsession/fetish, where it writes
via remailers, to no one's surprise. Like when the other kids laughed at its
attempt to use foul language in elementary school play grounds, but its just
gibberish. Too senile to remember what he last wrote, like the rest of
Florida. You remind me of a little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with its
senseless barking it's rabid head off, me too, me too. And is too afraid to
use your name, address, or even sign your statement as any man would,
totally worthless!
Posted pornography at: news:0u7g43dkje4pdkqi0...@4ax.com
As a member of the moral majority I know what porn is when I see it!
But now worth the time to forward this low life to: ab...@mchsi.com,
fr...@mchsi.com, fr...@4AX.COM, ab...@aioe.org, ad...@cox.net,
ab...@teranews.com for forgery.
I thought your attacks were just personal disagreements, but with
passing of my country's Independents Day, I realize these attacks are
stemming from my love of God and America, and that's what you've been doing
all along is declaring your hatred for the United States of America, with
each declaration of my signature, but just too cowardly to be a terrorist.
It's America, love it, or leave it, so get the f*ck out!
Considering the source, which you're a habitual lair, so these plus your
other accusations would be thrown out of court.
When are you going to take responsibility for yourself, and become a
man??????????
People that follow astrology, know the traits you have listed are a
hundred eighty out from any Capricorn.
Forwarded to: alt.binaries.pictures.autos, alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
groups so they may to see what an a**hole you really are!!!!!
Is this what your Psychologist wrote about you? They don't fit any
Capricorn, sounds like a spoil Leo.
You're a LIAR and never been in the Service much less Vietnam, as you
suggest!!!!!
If you think I'm a Psycho, then report me to my friends at the San Diego
Sheriffs Department.
I'm just really curious as to who you think will believe you over any
man responsible enough to list his name and address here and in every place
I know of????? All you can do is lie, as most everything you have said
contradicts it's self.
You know what they say, once a faggot coward, always a faggot coward.
I won't give up until traitors like you are gone from these groups I
participate and see you've pretty well killed this group I will devote my
life to reminding your groups who you are!!!!!!!
I would appreciate the name and address of these trolls, Square Wheel:
S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251 intrep...@shaw.ca and
24bit:
12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT Mediacom Communications Corp. I
will keep your name in confidence, kindly email LWHug...@aol.com or
LWHu...@hughes.net
Sincerely,
Llewellyn W. (Bill) Hughes III
You're not fooling anyone, faggot! You need to get back in the hospital
before you hurt yourself or someone else.
Oh, and thanks for keeping my fight against troll/faggots like you at
the top of your groups! :-)
The only reason you write me is to try to put down my friends and my
Lord Jesus Christ. Well try as you may you're not strong enough for that,
coward.
BTW I put up a couple more of my friends cars for you to be jealous of.
:-)
I happen to know you've been locked in a rubber room, laced in a
straight jacket. Time for lights out at your insane asylum again.
Fortunately it is against the law for you to own a firearm.
There you go with that psychopathic goat obsession/fetish, that only
faggots like would think of.
That's what I've said, it's common knowledge you're a schizophrenic
faggot.
Hehehe I've got your user name blocked over at: Motzarella, COX, and
soon the world of servers.
What are you babbling about?????
And you think the news members won't recognize your girlie writing, and
see your user names, as fake as you.
I used to pity retarded people like you, now you just make me
laugh!!!!!!
You pathetic little schizophrenic psychopath, you make me laugh the way
a girlie, faggot writes, it gives me a feeling of extreme superiority!
<ROTFLMAO>
And you think the news members won't catch on and be able to see your
pursuing fag names, as fake as you.
More jealous foul mouth girlie maricón acosador gibberish/babbling.
My service is well documented at: http://www.billhughes.com/ARMY.htm It
is you that has the dishonorable discharge, you're a coward. Thanks 24wimp
for the reply, so as I may forward it to your faggot groups.
I repeat: You have never been in the service, much less Vietnam!!!!!!!
What a lying coward!!!!!!!

"Roy" <R...@home.net> wrote in message news:fhn75...@news3.newsguy.com...

> <nothing like your other cowardly fake names.>

Roy

Nov 17, 2007, 12:59:39 PM11/17/07

> God Bless America, Bill, the true coward O|||||||O

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 17, 2007, 1:34:44 PM11/17/07
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
mailto:LWHug...@aol.com http://www.billhughes.com/

"Roy" <R...@Fhome.net> wrote in message

Roy

Nov 17, 2007, 2:56:25 PM11/17/07

"L.W. (Bill) Hughes III" <LWBill...@cowardsrus.net> wrote in message
> will keep your name in confidence, kindly email LWHug...@cowardsrus.com
> or
> LWHu...@gaycoward.net
> God Bless America, Bill the coward O|||||||O
> mailto:LWHughes3rd@gaycowardcom http://www.billhughes.gaycoward/

Roy

Nov 17, 2007, 3:04:16 PM11/17/07

"L.W. (Bill) Hughes III" <LWBill...@gaycoward.net> wrote in message
> http://www.billhughes.coward.com/ARMY.htm It

> is you that has the dishonorable discharge, you're a coward. Thanks 24wimp
> for the reply, so as I may forward it to your faggot groups.
> I repeat: You have never been in the service, much less Vietnam!!!!!!!
> What a lying coward!!!!!!!
> God Bless America, Bill the cowardO|||||||O
> mailto:LWHug...@aol.coward.com http://www.billhughes.gaycowardcom/

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 17, 2007, 3:38:26 PM11/17/07
will keep your name in confidence, kindly email LWHug...@aol.com or
LWHu...@hughes.net
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
mailto:LWHug...@aol.com http://www.billhughes.com/

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 17, 2007, 3:38:30 PM11/17/07

><nothing like your other cowardly fag names.>

Message has been deleted

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 17, 2007, 10:29:37 PM11/17/07
More jealous foul mouth girlie maricón acosador gibberish/babbling.
My service is well documented at: http://www.billhughes.com/ARMY.htm It
is you that has the dishonorable discharge, you're a coward. Thanks 24wimp
for the reply, so as I may forward it to your faggot groups.
I repeat: You have never been in the service, much less Vietnam!!!!!!!
What a lying coward!!!!!!!
24wimp, do you really think the news members won't catch on and
recognize your babbling on Metacolo remailer as you, the coward fag using
fake names, as queer as you?

<Bi...@must.go> wrote in message
> Bill,
> Take your sorry butt out of this group. You are unwanted here. Everyone
> shakes their head wishing you would shut up. Bill, now is the time to
> take a serious hard look at yourself and say "maybe I am the problem"
> instead of blaming everyone else. Bill, I have some news for you ...you
> are the problem. Bill, we invite you to monitor this group, and on the
> very rare occasion you might provide useful info we encourage you to do
> so. However, your incessant Flaming and Trolling is driving us away
> from this group. This is our group, not yours. You have turned this
> group into a circus instead of a useful Jeep discussion group. Either
> clean up your act, or get the hell out !!!!
> PS. Go ahead and post your silly "abuse" line. It doesn't do any
> good. In fact, it's rather comical how you think it will actually get
> someone in trouble.
> God Bless America, Bill will now behave himself, or be banned O|||||||O

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 17, 2007, 10:29:45 PM11/17/07

HEMI-Powered

Nov 17, 2007, 10:50:04 PM11/17/07
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III added these comments in the current
discussion du jour ...

> There you go again, the little Psychopath, jealous,
> REALLY JEALOUS,
> over the fact that I once own a '37 Lasalle, ranting over my
> documents, possessions, successes, manliness, Super Southern
> California surfer body, Christian family, and name.

ALL OF WHICH YOU ONLY CLAIM IN YOUR MENTALLY ILL STUPOR. PROVE
THIS INANE AND INSAME BABBLE, IF YOU CAN!!! KALYFORNIA SURFER
BODY? YOU DIDN'T HAVE THAT WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG, MUCH LESS TODAY
AS A PHAT SENIOR CITIZEN. AND, NOBODY BELIEVES ANY OF YOUR
TOTALLY FAKED SHIT-ASS SCANS FROM CRUMMY POLAROID PICTURES IS
EVEN YOU; THEY ARE NOTHING MORE THAN CRUDE ATTEMPTS TO PUT ONE
PERSON'S HEAD ON ANOTHER'S BODY. AND WRT YOUR ALLEGED DD-214, WE
ALL KNOW THAT SOMEONE LIKE YOU WITH A CRIMINAL RECORD BOTH BEFORE
AND AFTER YOU ATTEMPTED TO JOIN THE MILITARY GOT YOU NOTHING BUT
A ///DIS///HONORABLE DISCHARGE AND YOU WERE SUMMARILY SHOWN THE
DOOR WELL PRIOR TO THE END OF YOUR ENLISTMENT, THAT IS, IF YOU
WERE EVEN IN MILITARY AT ALL. I HAVE THE BEGINNING OF PROOF THAT
YOU FORGED NOT ONLY THE DISCHARGE STATUS BUT THE ENTIRE DD-214 AS
YOU WERE LIKELY NEVER IN THE MILITARY AT ALL. NOW, ANYTIME YOU
CARE TO ACTUALLY PROVE ANY OF THE SENILE BABBLE YOU CALL ENGLISH
PROSE, PLEASE FEEL FREE. AND, DON'T FORGET TO COME AND SEE ME AND
MY FRIEND - THAT IS, IF YOU ARE NOT EXACTLY WHAT YOU LIKE TO CALL
OTHERS, A COWARD'S COWARD, SAFE BEHIND HER ALLEGED FORTRESS IN
KALYFORNIA. I'D SAY "IF YOU HAD A PAIR OF BALLS" BUT WE ALL KNOW
THAT CUNTIES HAVE NEGATIVE BALLS, RIGHT, BILLIE BOI? (NOTE THE
SPELLING). ONE MORE THING, PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF THE REST OF
HUMAN KIND, KILL NOT ONLY YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY BUT ANYONE EVEN
REMOTELY RELATED TO YOU BY BLOOD SO THAT THE HUMAN GENE POOL WILL
BE CLEANSED OF YOUR BAD GENES. THEN, IF YOU'RE NOT A COWARD, KILL
YOURSELF FOR THE SAME REASON.

--
HP, aka Jerry

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 17, 2007, 11:20:27 PM11/17/07
There you go again, the little jealous psychopathic coward, gerald
howard the COWARD Rivers 61 5612 Martell Dr., Troy, Michigan 48085-3159
(248) 828-7693 pcp02841857pcs.roylok01.mi.comcast.net 68.85.144.108
jri...@comcast.net who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of
it's self over my documents (honorable discharge DD214) possessions,
successes, manliness and super Southern California surfing body. With this
goat obsession/fetish you have with your queer buddies. Like when the other
kids laughed at your attempt to use foul language in elementary school play
grounds, but it's just gibberish. Too senile to remember what he last wrote.
Like a little rat dog, Mexican Chihuahua barking it's rabid head off, me
too, me too.
Today you prove you're so.... stupid as to not recognize 24wimp using
another name and remailer????????

"HEMI-Powered" <no...@none.en> wrote in message
><snip uncontrolled jealous senile whining/babbling>

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Bertie the Bunyip

Nov 18, 2007, 2:28:41 AM11/18/07
Bi...@must.go wrote in

> PS. Go ahead and post your silly "abuse" line. It doesn’t do any
> good. In fact, it’s rather comical how you think it will actually get
> someone in trouble

Oh but it will.

Bertie

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Roy

Nov 18, 2007, 3:02:45 PM11/18/07

"Terry Dactille©~®" <pterry@jurassholle_pork.org> wrote in message
> On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 19:29:45 -0800, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
> <LWBill...@hughes.net> wrote:

<big snip>

> Damn Lardwellyn, you really have a psychosis with 24Bit, is his name
> embedded into one of your cells?

Nope. What I suppose the true story is, that while in Germany the coward had
a gay experience. Now he has become obsessed with person who had their way
with him. I think that might be why he was discharged early.
Sorta, "don't ask, don't tell"

His pole smoking, butt screwing experience has angered him, not that it
happened, but 'cause he would like to experience it again and is unable to
find anybody that will have anything to do with him. Thus this hidden desire
has manifested itself into anger and a obsession with "24bit". I would
surmise the 24 is the length of the mans dick that the coward found sooo
much joy in. 24 metric as it happened in Germany.

Anyway that's my take on it. Your thoughts??

Message has been deleted

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 18, 2007, 9:18:12 PM11/18/07
More jealous foul mouth girlie maricón acosador gibberish/babbling.
My service is well documented at: http://www.billhughes.com/ARMY.htm It
is you that has the dishonorable discharge, you're a coward. Thanks 24wimp
for the reply, so as I may forward it to your faggot groups.
I repeat: You have never been in the service, much less Vietnam!!!!!!!
What a lying coward!!!!!!!
24wimp, do you really think the news members won't catch on and
recognize your babbling on Road Runner as you, the coward fag using fake

names, as queer as you?
Yup it only take thirty seconds to post a hundred replies to you
faggots.

> Boy bet you're happy you got your Bot now, you can just keep pushing
> your button.

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 18, 2007, 9:18:17 PM11/18/07
More jealous foul mouth girlie maricón acosador gibberish/babbling.
My service is well documented at: http://www.billhughes.com/ARMY.htm It
is you that has the dishonorable discharge, you're a coward. Thanks 24wimp
for the reply, so as I may forward it to your faggot groups.
I repeat: You have never been in the service, much less Vietnam!!!!!!!
What a lying coward!!!!!!!
24wimp, do you really think the news members won't catch on and
recognize your babbling on as you, the coward fag using fake names, as queer
as you?
I haven't changed my editing habits since Netscape and OE freed us from
just adding a remark at the very bottom of a bandwidth wasting readers like
your Forte Agent 4.2/32.1118 a throwback to the old Apple days.

"Dr.Neuraxis®" <D...@CentralPain.org> wrote in message

> Back to editing again, Kalyfornia Lard Ass?

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 18, 2007, 9:18:23 PM11/18/07
recognize your babbling on as you, the coward fag using fake names, as queer
as you?
You are using the same: 12.202.247.159 when you're not on Roadrunner,
several remailers, and news accesses.

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
mailto:LWHug...@aol.com http://www.billhughes.com/

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 18, 2007, 9:18:28 PM11/18/07
I see you're writing to yourself again, 24wimp, do you really think the
news members won't catch on and recognize your babbling on Newsguy as you,

the coward fag using fake names, as queer as you?
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
mailto:LWHug...@aol.com http://www.billhughes.com/

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 18, 2007, 9:19:08 PM11/18/07
recognize your babbling on Road Runner as you, the coward fag using fake

names, as queer as you?
I should snip your babbling, but I think this one will pull your
acounts. Forward to: ab...@mchsi.com

From: Terry Dactille©~® <pterry@jurassholle_pork.org>
Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Subject: Re: L.W. (Bill) Hughes III
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 23:33:22 GMT

--

> Well I have read some of his posts that he likes little girls, he may
> be a pedophile, one or more of these words define his real nature,
> no matter which you pick, it will fit!
>
> pedophile pedo michael jackson pervert paedophile pedophilia child
> molester gay molester rapist sex pedosexual homosexual pedophiles
> paedophilia scum pederast children homo nambla rape sicko creep fag
> faggot child molestor love pedofile priest lolita myspace queer racist
> young child child lover creepy freak fungi girllover kiddy fiddler
> loser micheal jackson pedosmile penis republican underage boylover
> creeper dirty old man

Message has been deleted

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 18, 2007, 9:34:54 PM11/18/07
recognize your babbling on mchsi, Road Runner, news.alt.net, Newsguy
remailers, as you, the coward fag using fake names, as queer as you?
Ypu!!!! It's fun tweaking your 24wimp schizophrenics

> If that's the only thing that blows your load have at it Lardwellyn.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 18, 2007, 11:28:37 PM11/18/07
Yes that's what you use with your: 12.202.247.159 A**ho...@mchsi.com set
up: http://billhughes.com/temp/24wimp.jpg

> Well just what do you think your Microshit Outlook reader is,
> a mail program, and your stupid enought to use it.

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 18, 2007, 11:28:45 PM11/18/07
Forward to:
From: Dr.Neuraxis® <D...@CentralPain.org>

Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 03:24:08 GMT
--

> Question, are your son & daughter Queers like you??

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 18, 2007, 11:28:50 PM11/18/07

> Poor little boy!!

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 18, 2007, 11:28:54 PM11/18/07
24wimp, do you really think the news members won't catch on and
recognize your babbling on mchsi, Road Runner, news.alt.net, Newsguy
remailers, as you, the coward fag using fake names, as queer as you?
Agrees with your other schizophrenic self.

> This really shows how incurably Stupid you are, can't even get the ISP
> correct!

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 18, 2007, 11:28:59 PM11/18/07

> Wrong, wrong, as always wrong.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 19, 2007, 9:14:09 PM11/19/07
Your other schizophrenic selves do.

> Hate to pop your bubble your Fatness, I have never used Outlook for a
> news reader, so your factual's are bullshit like you.

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 19, 2007, 9:14:15 PM11/19/07
You wrote: "Question, are your son & daughter Queers like you??" And
idiot may tell by looking at my family pictures that there no faggots like
you: http://www.billhughes.com/ Is that a trademark of fags to capitalize
the q in queers?

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
mailto:LWHug...@aol.com

> Answer the question your Lardship, are they Queers like you?

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 19, 2007, 9:14:19 PM11/19/07
Any idiot may see there are no homosexual members of my family:
http://www.billhughes.com/

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
mailto:LWHug...@aol.com

> How do your Queer kids rate from 1 to 10?

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 19, 2007, 9:14:23 PM11/19/07
And again it agrees with your other schizophrenic self.

> You answer your own posts, why can't I?

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 19, 2007, 9:14:27 PM11/19/07

> You're not much of a man laughing at your own offspring's, even if
> they are retarded

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Cassandra Incognito

Nov 20, 2007, 2:58:44 PM11/20/07
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

[snip]

> Today you prove you're so.... stupid as to not recognize 24wimp using
> another name and remailer????????

> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
> mailto:LWHug...@aol.com http://www.billhughes.com/

[snip]

This would have more credence if you could show you actually had the
ability to read headers, Bizzaro.

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 20, 2007, 4:42:28 PM11/20/07
There you go again, the little Psychopath, jealous, REALLY JEALOUS,
over the fact that I once own a '37 Lasalle, ranting over my documents,
possessions, successes, manliness, Super Southern California surfer body,
Christian family, and name. What a jealous little draft dodging senile
coward from 12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT, Mediacom
Communications Corp MEDIACOMCC-12-205-156-0-GULF-BREEZE-Florida, that of
course, I killed, now it's 12-202-247-159.client.mchsi.com New Albany,
Indiana asylum. now's it's back in 12-202-247-159.client.mchsi.com Navarre,
Florida: http://billhughes.com/temp/24wimp.jpg IP: 66.98.244.52 It doesn't
Jealous of my moral family again.

> So your telling your offsprings are not only Retards, but also Queers?

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 20, 2007, 4:43:54 PM11/20/07
There you go again, the little Psychopath, jealous, REALLY JEALOUS,
over the fact that I once own a '37 Lasalle, ranting over my documents,
possessions, successes, manliness, Super Southern California surfer body,
Christian family, and name. What a jealous little draft dodging senile
coward from 12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT, Mediacom
Communications Corp MEDIACOMCC-12-205-156-0-GULF-BREEZE-Florida, that of
course, I killed, now it's 12-202-247-159.client.mchsi.com New Albany,
Indiana asylum. now's it's back in 12-202-247-159.client.mchsi.com Navarre,
Florida: http://billhughes.com/temp/24wimp.jpg IP: 66.98.244.52 It doesn't
My family is pictured at: http://www.billhughes.com/ a moral family, for
all to see, not one faggot tattoo, nor hear ring.
You probably have the classic fag mustache, and big lower lip!

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
mailto:LWHug...@aol.com

> The capitalization of the "Q" was to impress upon you we where talking
> about your family, and I didn't want to use the lower case to show I
> was speaking about you and yours!
> Now answer the question. your Lardship.

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 20, 2007, 4:43:48 PM11/20/07
There you go again, the little Psychopath, jealous, REALLY JEALOUS,
over the fact that I once own a '37 Lasalle, ranting over my documents,
possessions, successes, manliness, Super Southern California surfer body,
Christian family, and name. What a jealous little draft dodging senile
coward from 12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT, Mediacom
Communications Corp MEDIACOMCC-12-205-156-0-GULF-BREEZE-Florida, that of
course, I killed, now it's 12-202-247-159.client.mchsi.com New Albany,
Indiana asylum. now's it's back in 12-202-247-159.client.mchsi.com Navarre,
Florida: http://billhughes.com/temp/24wimp.jpg IP: 66.98.244.52 It doesn't
The shoe fits you schizophrenics faggots!

> Are you diligently trying to express that I may have a multiple
> personality disorder?
> I don't think your classification as Ignorant, allows you to make
> those distinctions.

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 20, 2007, 4:44:03 PM11/20/07
I can see after I killed your http://www.databasix.com/ you're in San
Diego. Why don't you call my friends at the San Diego Sheriffs Department at
858-974-2020! YOU NEED HELP! Or you might come up here and I'd do an
attitude adjustment on you, I live at 1540 Goodwin Dr. Vista, CA 92084-3030:
http://www.billhughes.com/map.htm

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
mailto:LWHug...@aol.com

"Cassandra Incognito" <a...@b.invalid> wrote in message

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 20, 2007, 4:43:58 PM11/20/07
There you go again, the little Psychopath, jealous, REALLY JEALOUS,
over the fact that I once own a '37 Lasalle, ranting over my documents,
possessions, successes, manliness, Super Southern California surfer body,
Christian family, and name. What a jealous little draft dodging senile
coward from 12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT, Mediacom
Communications Corp MEDIACOMCC-12-205-156-0-GULF-BREEZE-Florida, that of
course, I killed, now it's 12-202-247-159.client.mchsi.com New Albany,
Indiana asylum. now's it's back in 12-202-247-159.client.mchsi.com Navarre,
Florida: http://billhughes.com/temp/24wimp.jpg IP: 66.98.244.52 It doesn't
Like, we can tell you're by your classic fag mustache, big lower lip and
sleeve tattoo!

> Now just how can you tell by looking at a picture, you look like you
> belong to Al-Quaeda!

HEMI-Powered

Nov 20, 2007, 5:50:55 PM11/20/07
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III added these comments in the current
discussion du jour ...

> I can see after I killed your http://www.databasix.com/
> you're in San
> Diego. Why don't you call my friends at the San Diego Sheriffs
> Department at 858-974-2020! YOU NEED HELP! Or you might come
> up here and I'd do an attitude adjustment on you, I live at
> 1540 Goodwin Dr. Vista, CA 92084-3030:

ah, yes, the kalyfornia dood with the criminal and mental illness
records speaks!

> http://www.billhughes.com/map.htm
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
> mailto:LWHug...@aol.com
>
> "Cassandra Incognito" <a...@b.invalid> wrote in message
>>
>> This would have more credence if you could show you actually
>> had the ability to read headers, Bizzaro.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"Never complain, never explain" - Henry Ford II

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 20, 2007, 7:03:57 PM11/20/07
There you go again, the little jealous coward, gerald howard the COWARD
Rivers 61 5612 Martell Dr., Troy, Michigan 48085-3159 (248) 828-7693
pcp02841857pcs.roylok01.mi.comcast.net 68.85.144.108 jri...@comcast.net
who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self over my
documents (honorable discharge DD214) possessions, successes, manliness and
super Southern California surfing body. With this goat obsession/fetish you
have with your queer buddies. Like when the other kids laughed at your
attempt to use foul language in elementary school play grounds, but it's
just gibberish. Too senile to remember what he last wrote. Like a little rat
dog, Mexican Chihuahua barking it's rabid head off, me too, me too.
You're so.... stupid as to not recognize 24wimp using another name and
remailer????????

Why don't you call my friends at the San Diego Sheriffs Department at
858-974-2020, maybe under the pretends of my CCW permit, they're waiting for
you. AS YOU NEED HELP!

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
mailto:LWHug...@aol.com http://www.billhughes.com/

"HEMI-Powered" <no...@none.en> wrote in message

HEMI-Powered

Nov 20, 2007, 9:27:54 PM11/20/07
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III added these comments in the current
discussion du jour ...

same ole tire COWARD billie boi. don't you ever get tired of
using the same wrong crap? no, I suppose that would be expecting
too much of a COWARD who's also a convicted felon and has a life-
long record of mental illness.

--

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 21, 2007, 3:07:31 AM11/21/07
[...]
Chihuahua with its senseless barking it's rabid head off, me too, me too.
Nope, it is fun tweaking your 24wimp schizophrenics.

> Are you getting a little irritated there Lardman?

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 21, 2007, 3:07:36 AM11/21/07

> Please explain, " faggot tattoo & hear ring?"
> Hold on there Lardwellyn, the last time I saw your picture, you hadn't
> use a comb for a while, and you had hair all over your face.
> Woman shave their pussy's now, maybe you should up grade your face.

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 21, 2007, 3:07:45 AM11/21/07
[...]
You're even jealous of the town I live in! Come to think of it, we do
buy bus tickets for the low lifes and ship them to Florida. Is that how you
got there?

> Ha, who are you kidding, your group is the most corrupt in the county,
> your morals got lost with all your parental training.

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 21, 2007, 3:07:40 AM11/21/07

> Wrong again Lardwellyn, but I'll bet you have a cherry red asshole!

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 21, 2007, 3:07:49 AM11/21/07

><snip uncontrolled jealous senile whining/babbling so as not to embarrass
you again!>

HEMI-Powered

Nov 21, 2007, 3:25:22 AM11/21/07
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III added these comments in the current
discussion du jour ...

and yet another 39 inane, insane, ficticious, and just plain
wrong posts by our resident el sicko with both a criminal and
mentally ill documented record. say, COWARD, why don't you follow
through with your senile threats and come see me, you know where
I live, at least you think you do. but, since you cannot
ascertain my real middle name, there's a damn good chance you'll
go to the wrong house and maybe have a chance to use your CCW to
defend yourself. come on, cuntie little billie boi, come see me
if you ain't the COWARD I know you are!

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 21, 2007, 3:34:16 AM11/21/07
There you go again, the little jealous coward, gerald howard the
COWARD Rivers 61 5612 Martell Dr., Troy, Michigan 48085-3159 (248) 828-7693
pcp02841857pcs.roylok01.mi.comcast.net 68.85.144.108 jri...@comcast.net
who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self over my
documents (honorable discharge DD214) possessions, successes, manliness and
super Southern California surfing body. With this goat obsession/fetish you
have with your queer buddies. Like when the other kids laughed at your
attempt to use foul language in elementary school play grounds, but it's
just gibberish. Too senile to remember what he last wrote. Like a little rat
dog, Mexican Chihuahua barking it's rabid head off, me too, me too.
You've prove you're so.... stupid as to not recognize 24wimp using
another name and remailer????????
I can't believe just how jealous you are of me, my family and wealth.

Why don't you call my friends at the San Diego Sheriffs Department at
858-974-2020, maybe under the pretends of my CCW permit, they're waiting for
you. AS YOU NEED HELP!
You and 24wimp not worth any more time then a copy and paste, that fit
so well!

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
mailto:LWHug...@aol.com http://www.billhughes.com/

"HEMI-Powered" <no...@none.en> wrote in message

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Cassandra Incognito

Nov 21, 2007, 6:33:26 AM11/21/07
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:
> I can see after I killed your http://www.databasix.com/

When have I ever posted from a Databasix account, Bill? Post proof from
my headers or kiss my butt.

>you're in San
> Diego.

In other words, after I showed everyone how stupid you've been to be
accusing me of being 24 Bit, and Joe Jared, and all those other people,
after God knows how many months of you posting the wrong screed, you
finally looked at the headers and realized you'd screwed up. But rather
than be a responsible man and admit it, you're reduced to lying and
making up stuff rather than tell the truth. Just how much more of a
coward can you be?

>Why don't you call my friends at the San Diego Sheriffs Department at
> 858-974-2020!

Which friends would those be? Name one and I'll call him.

>YOU NEED HELP! Or you might come up here and I'd do an
> attitude adjustment on you, I live at 1540 Goodwin Dr. Vista, CA 92084-3030:
> http://www.billhughes.com/map.htm

You couldn't let go of your walker long enough to do anything without
help, coward.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 21, 2007, 3:50:31 PM11/21/07
I live in the county of Sandi Ego, that would kill faggots like you on
sight!

> I didn't say town disconnected, it was county, there is a difference.

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 21, 2007, 3:50:42 PM11/21/07
24wimp, it was I, that killed Gary's domain of:
http://www.databasix.com/ :-) hehehe <ROTFLMAO>

"The One True Roger" <love...@gawab.com> wrote in message

> This is hilarious, because I highly doubt Gary is going to kill
> anyone's account on a lart from Hughes.

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 21, 2007, 3:50:51 PM11/21/07
You are the loser by definition. No one's going to trust the opinion of
a jealous, anonymous coward, over mine that everyone knows and trusts, whose
real name and address are for all to see: http://www.billhughes.com/ just
like my parents did, and taught me to take responsibility for my actions.
And so far you haven't even had the guts to call my friends at the San Diego
Sheriffs Dept. at: 858-974-2020 They're waiting for you. :-)
In the mean time crawl back in your hole, like the rest of you low life,
losers! What does it take to get a coward like you up here for a face to
face attitude adjustment: http://www.billhughes.com/map.htm

> When have I ever posted from a Databasix account, Bill? Post proof from
> my headers or kiss my butt.
>

> In other words, after I showed everyone how stupid you've been to be
> accusing me of being 24 Bit, and Joe Jared, and all those other people,
> after God knows how many months of you posting the wrong screed, you
> finally looked at the headers and realized you'd screwed up. But rather
> than be a responsible man and admit it, you're reduced to lying and
> making up stuff rather than tell the truth. Just how much more of a
> coward can you be?
>

> Which friends would those be? Name one and I'll call him.

Some Guy

Nov 22, 2007, 1:31:01 AM11/22/07
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

[snip]

>>> Why don't you call my friends at the San Diego Sheriffs
>>> Department at
>>> 858-974-2020, maybe under the pretends of my CCW permit,

'pretends'? Is that anything like the 'Depends' you wear?

Some Guy

Nov 22, 2007, 1:37:44 AM11/22/07
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

[snip]

> I live in the county of Sandi Ego,

You mean you live in the county of San Diego.

>that would kill faggots like you on
> sight!

I dare you to go down to Hillcrest and say that, you big coward.

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 22, 2007, 4:00:21 AM11/22/07
You're like the other irresponsible people, too afraid of their own
shadow to use their name and address. And we're supposed to take the opinion
of a an anonymous coward from San Diego? Crawl back in your hole, like the
rest of you low life, losers! Or come on up here and I'll treat you like a
King: http://www.billhughes.com/map.htm

You pathetic little schizophrenic psychopath, you make me laugh the way
a girlie, faggot writes, it gives me a feeling of extreme superiority!
<ROTFLMAO>
Thank God, you're a coward fag and were never in the service.
"Pretense" Obviously a new word for you, as it proves again a total lack
of your common sense.

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
mailto:LWHug...@aol.com http://www.billhughes.com/

"Some Guy" <noemailfo...@anyplace.invalid> wrote in message

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 22, 2007, 4:00:37 AM11/22/07
You're like the other irresponsible people, too afraid of their own
shadow to use their name and address. And we're supposed to take the opinion
of a an anonymous coward from San Diego? Crawl back in your hole, like the
rest of you low life, losers! Or come on up here and I'll treat you like a
King: http://www.billhughes.com/map.htm
You pathetic little schizophrenic psychopath, you make me laugh the way
a girlie, faggot writes, it gives me a feeling of extreme superiority!
<ROTFLMAO>
Thank God, you're a coward fag and were never in the service.
I'm on El Cajon Boulevard. every week where would I find you??????

> You mean you live in the county of San Diego.

Cassandra Incognito

Nov 22, 2007, 5:23:41 AM11/22/07
The One True Roger wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 03:33:26 -0800, I found that Cassandra Incognito
> <a...@b.invalid> Scribbled the following on the bathroom wall:

>> L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:
>>> I can see after I killed your http://www.databasix.com/
>> When have I ever posted from a Databasix account, Bill? Post proof from
>> my headers or kiss my butt.
>

> This is hilarious, because I highly doubt Gary is going to kill
> anyone's account on a lart from Hughes.

No one can kill an account I don't have.

Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Nov 22, 2007, 8:58:41 AM11/22/07
Some Guy <noemailfo...@anyplace.invalid> wrote in news:Ys91j.26813
$aN3....@newsfe12.phx:

> L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
>> I live in the county of Sandi Ego,
>
> You mean you live in the county of San Diego.
>
>>that would kill faggots like you on
>> sight!
>
> I dare you to go down to Hillcrest and say that, you big coward.

He'd last all of about 3 milliseconds at Hamburger Mary's.

Message has been deleted

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 22, 2007, 5:46:12 PM11/22/07
You are the loser by definition. No one's going to trust the opinion of
a jealous, anonymous coward, over mine that everyone knows and trusts, whose
real name and address are for all to see: http://www.billhughes.com/ just
like my parents did, and taught me to take responsibility for my actions.
And so far you haven't even had the guts to call my friends at the San Diego
Sheriffs Dept. at: 858-974-2020 They're waiting for you. :-)
In the mean time crawl back in your hole, like the rest of you low life,
losers! Or come up for an attitude adjustment:
http://www.billhughes.com/map.htm
Just the access to that account. Forwarded to: ad...@cox.net
From: Cassandra Incognito <a...@b.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.fucknozzles,alt.usenet.kooks
Subject: Re: Billy Wimps Out!
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 02:23:41 -0800
alt.fucknozzles:16491 alt.usenet.kooks:1804853

--

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

mailto:LWHug...@aol.com http://www.billhughes.com/

"Cassandra Incognito" <a...@b.invalid> wrote in message

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 22, 2007, 5:46:24 PM11/22/07
Fowarded to: ab...@motzarella.org, ab...@mchsi.com, fr...@mchsi.com

From: The One True Roger <love...@gawab.com>

Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.fucknozzles,alt.usenet.kooks

Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 06:16:23 -0600

<MMc1j.29183$mv3....@newsfe10.phx>
alt.fucknozzles:16492 alt.usenet.kooks:1804863

--

> On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 02:23:41 -0800, I found that Cassandra Incognito

> <a...@b.invalid> Scribbled the following on the bathroom wall:
>
> >The One True Roger wrote:
> >> On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 03:33:26 -0800, I found that Cassandra Incognito
> >> <a...@b.invalid> Scribbled the following on the bathroom wall:

> >> This is hilarious, because I highly doubt Gary is going to kill
> >> anyone's account on a lart from Hughes.
> >
> >No one can kill an account I don't have.
>

> I know that, it's just billy-boi trying (emphasis on trying) to look
> impressive to the other k00ks.
>
> --
> "What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of
> liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of
> patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure."
> - Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787
>
> "The best propaganda omits rather than invents" - Mason Cooley

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 22, 2007, 5:46:33 PM11/22/07

> Right, and you're the number one Killer around the burn barrel, huh.

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nov 22, 2007, 5:48:01 PM11/22/07
Joe Jared, or Brad Taylor Jimenez whichever your faggot's name is,
If it looks like a duck, quacks, like a duck, and walks, like a duck it
must be Joe Jared:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22Joe+Jared%22&btnG=Google+Search
Who's databasix bubby: a documented Convicted Child Molester: Gary Burnore:
http://web.archive.org/web/20061207102022/http://archives.mfn.org/
I wish faggot/cowards like you were closer so as I could make an
attitude adjustment: http://www.billhughes.com/map.htm

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
mailto:LWHug...@aol.com http://www.billhughes.com/

"Cujo DeSockpuppet" <cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message

Some Guy

Nov 24, 2007, 11:57:52 PM11/24/07
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

[snip]

> "Pretense" Obviously a new word for you, as it proves again a total lack
> of your common sense.

You didn't write "pretense," liar. You wrote "pretends," which in
relation to your alleged CCW is probably more accurate. Here, since you

snipped it out, coward, is what you wrote:

"Why don't you call my friends at the San Diego Sheriffs Department at
858-974-2020, maybe under the pretends of my CCW permit,"

Some Guy

Nov 25, 2007, 12:05:15 AM11/25/07
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

[snip]

> I'm on El Cajon Boulevard. every week where would I find you??????

> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
> mailto:LWHug...@aol.com http://www.billhughes.com/

Yeah, I bet you are on ECB every week, trying to get your knob polished.

(For those non-resident, El Cajon Boulevard has historically been a
hotbed of prostitution. See, for example:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20060722/news_1m22cameras.html

"This fall, the Mid-City Division, whose headquarters are across the
street from the park, plans to begin installing cameras along El Cajon
Boulevard and University Avenue where prostitution has been a longtime
problem.")

As for where you would find me, permission to stalk me denied, kook. Go
pretend you're a tough guy in your yard, where no one will take you up
on your offer.

Some Guy

Nov 25, 2007, 12:38:25 AM11/25/07

Bill can't kill an account you do have, either. In fact, he doesn't
seem to be able to kill anyone's accounts but his own.

Some Guy

Nov 25, 2007, 12:39:46 AM11/25/07
The One True Roger wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 02:23:41 -0800, I found that Cassandra Incognito

> <a...@b.invalid> Scribbled the following on the bathroom wall:
>
>> The One True Roger wrote:
>>> On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 03:33:26 -0800, I found that Cassandra Incognito
>>> <a...@b.invalid> Scribbled the following on the bathroom wall:

>>> This is hilarious, because I highly doubt Gary is going to kill
>>> anyone's account on a lart from Hughes.
>> No one can kill an account I don't have.
>

> I know that, it's just billy-boi trying (emphasis on trying) to look
> impressive to the other k00ks.

If he wanted that, he'd post to AUK. He's just trying to look
impressive to RAMJ+W, and as a result of his actions he's been roundly
killfiled and driven away many newbies. Sooner or later, the karmic
crows will come to roost.

Some Guy

Nov 25, 2007, 12:40:49 AM11/25/07

Sadly, it's no more. But there is a new restaurant in its place. And
either there or anywhere else, he'd get his butt kicked so fast he'd
think he was back in the Army getting caught goofing off while on KP duty.

Some Guy

Nov 25, 2007, 12:44:20 AM11/25/07
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

[snip]

> I wish faggot/cowards like you were closer so as I could make an

> attitude adjustment: http://www.billhughes.com/map.htm
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
> mailto:LWHug...@aol.com http://www.billhughes.com/

What's stopping you from going down to Hillcrest and telling the general
populace there what you think of their sexual proclivities? Not enough
big, strong men willing to go down there with you to protect you?

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Nov 25, 2007, 1:08:13 AM11/25/07

> L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
>> I'm on El Cajon Boulevard. every week where would I find
>> you??????
>> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
>> mailto:LWHug...@aol.com http://www.billhughes.com/
>
> Yeah, I bet you are on ECB every week, trying to get your knob
> polished.
>
> (For those non-resident, El Cajon Boulevard has historically been a
> hotbed of prostitution. See, for example:
>
> http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20060722/news_1m22cameras.html
>
> "This fall, the Mid-City Division, whose headquarters are across the
> street from the park, plans to begin installing cameras along El Cajon
> Boulevard and University Avenue where prostitution has been a longtime
> problem.")

It's not just female prostitutes. I suspect Goatfucker was cruising for a
rent boy.

> As for where you would find me, permission to stalk me denied, kook.
> Go pretend you're a tough guy in your yard, where no one will take you
> up on your offer.

But there's nothing to fear. I gave Goatfucker my address a month ago to
sue me. Nothing happened and Goatfucker is still backpedalling.

>> "Some Guy" <noemailfo...@anyplace.invalid> wrote in message
>>> You mean you live in the county of San Diego.
>>>

>>> I dare you to go down to Hillcrest and say that, you big coward.

Cowardice noted, Goatfucker.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls
in dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Nov 25, 2007, 1:12:03 AM11/25/07
Some Guy <noemailfo...@anyplace.invalid> wrote in

Really? I just went once about 8 years ago. I hope Bronx Pizza (on
Washington) is still around the corner. Between that place and NYPD on
Friars I never missed real pizza.

BP, if it's there, probably still has all the boxing pictures, so
Goatfucker can fantasize about kicking someone's ass.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls
in dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
COOSN-266-06-01895 - Supreme Holy Overlord of alt.fucknozzles
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award & July 2005 Hammer of Thor.
Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle - Dec. 2005

"That's all you losers post." - Ed, the kind, caring counselor.

It is loading more messages.