Headlight lens skin flaking peeling. Is there a remedy?

Meatman

Aug 24, 2011, 4:09:17 AM8/24/11
98 Accord again. The 'skin' on my...and many others'...headlight
lenses has flaked/failed and come off. And not recently. I noticed
it at least 7 years ago. Was told this was a mandated 'anti-glare'
coating by the DOT or similar. Either way: tons of fix-it kits and
polishing compounds sold for this everywhere. Any hope for the Hondas
with aftermarket remedies? Or just new lenses? Thx.

Tegger

Aug 24, 2011, 8:47:46 AM8/24/11
Meatman <Kevin...@comcast.net> wrote in news:c9155509-e7a5-4ae9-9864-
d7fe99...@z18g2000yqb.googlegroups.com: