Re: Which Are The 3 WORST Star Trek (TOS) Episodes?

1 view

Steven L.

Nov 10, 2010, 9:07:57 AM11/10/10

"Anim8rFSK" <ANIM...@cox.net> wrote in message
news:ANIM8Rfsk-64698...@news.dc1.easynews.com:

> In article
> <71055f16-6488-49ae...@a37g2000yqi.googlegroups.com>,
> KoshN <macthe...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Nov 4, 10:55�am, Anim8rFSK <ANIM8R...@cox.net> wrote:
> > > In article
> > > <610ed7eb-7882-4513-9e2c-87104e532...@g25g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,

> > > NO! �DON'T TALK TO THE TROLL!! �PLEASE!!!
> >
> > Well, she wasn't acting very troll-like up there. <shrug>
>
> You should see the FAQ for.alt.tv.star-trek.tos She's a nutcase
> dominatrix troll; she'll try and get you talking with a reasonable post,
> but her end line to any discussion is "Kirk and Spock were gay lovers"

Look, I admit she has an obsession with that topic, but she's not
necessarily a troll. She does respond to objections, she does get
involved in discussion threads beyond just posting her stuff.

-- Steven L.

Iowna Uass

Nov 10, 2010, 2:21:37 PM11/10/10
> Look, I admit she has an obsession with that topic, but she's not
> necessarily a troll. She does respond to objections, she does get
> involved in discussion threads beyond just posting her stuff.
>

> -- Steven L.

Yeah... but what about her headlights?

Wickeddoll

Nov 10, 2010, 7:16:57 PM11/10/10
On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 14:07:57 +0000, "Steven L."
>"Anim8rFSK"
>> KoshN wrote:
>> > On Nov 4, 10:55 am, Anim8rFSK

>> > Well, she wasn't acting very troll-like up there. <shrug>
>>
>> You should see the FAQ for.alt.tv.star-trek.tos She's a nutcase
>> dominatrix troll; she'll try and get you talking with a reasonable post,
>> but her end line to any discussion is "Kirk and Spock were gay lovers"
>
>Look, I admit she has an obsession with that topic, but she's not
>necessarily a troll. She does respond to objections, she does get
>involved in discussion threads beyond just posting her stuff.
>

>-- Steven L.

The "obsession" itself is not why she's a troll. She's a troll
because:

1. She cowardly attacks people who have had her killfiled for decades.
2. She resorts to insults, with anyone who disagrees with her
wrong-headed view on Kirk and Spock's relationship.
3. She claims to have proof of said relationship, is always debunked,
but persists to irritate anyone hapless enough to let her draw them
in.
4. Claims to be gay-positive, even bisexual herself, yet utters nasty
gay epithets.

I have better things to do with my time, so killfiling her was the
only way to go for me, however, it unfortunately doesn't stop others
from replying to her, thus making me endure her presence.
--
Natalie

Conventions! Photos! More!
http://www.supernaturalusa.net
http://www.wegrokspock.net

Message has been deleted

Wickeddoll

Nov 12, 2010, 2:58:55 AM11/12/10
On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 13:38:26 -0400, "Elmo P. Shagnasty" wrote:

>Catspaw, Catspaw, and Catspaw.

LOL at least it had interesting visuals.