test

cloud 9

Aug 12, 2011, 6:09:39 PM8/12/11
this is a test

Tegger

Aug 12, 2011, 9:14:45 PM8/12/11
cloud 9 <ni...@unavailable.com> wrote in news:dwh1q.35972$g12.6324
@newsfe20.iad:

> this is a test

This is a reply to the test. It is as uninteresting as was the original
"test" post.

--
Tegger

billzz

Aug 12, 2011, 11:42:21 PM8/12/11
This is a reply to the reply which is every bit as uninteresting...

What the hell, let's add something interesting.

So the foreman at the Guinness Brewery calls Mrs McGonegal and says, "I am so sorry to tell you that your son, Willie, fell into the large vat of Guinness Stout, and I'm afraid that he is gone."

Mrs. McGonegal sighs, and says, "Dear Mary, Mother of God, please tell me that he went fast, and without pain."

And the foreman says, "We don't exactly know. He's gotten out three times to piss."

Tegger

Aug 13, 2011, 9:25:12 AM8/13/11
billzz <bil...@wildblue.net> wrote in
com:

Faith and begorrah, sir. That is an old joke.

--
Tegger

billzz

Aug 14, 2011, 3:24:00 AM8/14/11
Aye, and you are right, but then I am old. And there is nothing better than an old joke that has aged well.

Dillon Pyron

Aug 20, 2011, 2:33:50 PM8/20/11
Thus spake billzz <bil...@wildblue.net> :

Two Aggies, a blonde and a rabi walk into a bar and the bartender says
"What is this, a joke?"

An Irishman walks out of a bar. What? It could happen.
--

- dillon I am not invalid

"You idiots, it's rape, pillage,THEN BURN!!!"
--- chief of the Aggie Vikings

Tony Harding

Sep 29, 2011, 9:57:38 PM9/29/11
On 08/20/11 14:33, Dillon Pyron wrote:
> Thus spake billzz<bil...@wildblue.net> :
>
>> This is a reply to the reply which is every bit as uninteresting...
>>
>> What the hell, let's add something interesting.
>>
>> So the foreman at the Guinness Brewery calls Mrs McGonegal and says, "I am so sorry to tell you that your son, Willie, fell into the large vat of Guinness Stout, and I'm afraid that he is gone."
>>
>> Mrs. McGonegal sighs, and says, "Dear Mary, Mother of God, please tell me that he went fast, and without pain."
>>
>> And the foreman says, "We don't exactly know. He's gotten out three times to piss."
>
> Two Aggies, a blonde and a rabi walk into a bar and the bartender says
> "What is this, a joke?"
>

> An Irishman walks out of a bar. What? It could happen.

L-O-f*ing-L, these are great, thanks!

Tony