Tegger goes for yet another smog check

Tegger

May 4, 2011, 12:16:58 PM5/4/11
And passes! With almost 364,000 miles on the odometer.

But with pretty high numbers all across the board except for cruise CO.
<http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/misc/91_integra_emissions.html>

The oxygen sensor has 190,000 miles on it, but I don't think that has
anything to do with the latest numbers. My belief is that the culprit is
the aftermarket cat; there's a reason they cost a fraction of OEM.

--
Tegger

GrumpyOne

May 4, 2011, 9:57:19 PM5/4/11

When are you going to do your "patriotic" duty and recycle that lump o'
rust???

<G>

JT

`

Tony Harding

May 5, 2011, 5:10:46 AM5/5/11
Cut back on beans!

Mr Taggart

:)

Tegger

May 5, 2011, 3:03:57 PM5/5/11
GrumpyOne <Gru...@nowherenot.net> wrote in news:ipt05v$dg9$2...@dont-email.me:

I'm trying to think of a snappy comeback to this one, but I can't...

--
Tegger

Tegger

May 5, 2011, 3:04:38 PM5/5/11
Tony Harding <thar...@newsguy.com> wrote in

> Cut back on beans!
>
> Mr Taggart
>
>:)

Tegger only pawn, in game of life.

--
Tegger

Dave Kelsen

May 6, 2011, 7:09:20 AM5/6/11
On 5/5/2011 2:04 PM Tegger spake these words of knowledge:

Aw... Tegger straight!

Tony Harding

Jun 29, 2011, 4:22:38 AM6/29/11
On 05/05/11 15:04, Tegger wrote: