How to Solve the Javascript Void(0) Problem

IT APPLE

Nov 4, 2010, 1:18:23 AM11/4/10
How to Solve the Javascript Void(0) Problem

Many internet users face this problem when they try clicking a link
and see this error code on the status bar of the browser which doesn't
allow the link to work. It is actually an error message that
occasionally appears in a web browser when you face a problem loading
a JavaScript from a webpage. Though...Read More >>>

http://javaphp2011.blogspot.com/

Tegger

Nov 4, 2010, 5:37:10 PM11/4/10
IT APPLE <mysohai...@gmail.com> wrote in news:1c64fe09-fc0d-4656-b731-
80ee9e...@i4g2000pro.googlegroups.com:

> How to Solve the Javascript Void(0) Problem

My Honda often suffers from a Javascript Void(0) problem. I'll be sure to
check out your site, lickety-split. Except I've misplaced the link
somewhere...

--
Tegger

Dillon Pyron