I BRAKE FOR TAILGATERS

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

Oct 11, 2005, 9:19:56 PM10/11/05
Tailgaters are members of NAMCLA. Don't crowd me or you will DIE!!!!

Laura Bush is a great first lady

Oct 11, 2005, 9:28:19 PM10/11/05

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> Tailgaters are members of NAMCLA. Don't crowd me or you will DIE!!!!

LLBers are members of NAMBLA.

How the hell is a faggot pussy like you going to kill anyone, retard?

How are things going at the bath house, cock sucker?

Paul.

Oct 11, 2005, 9:43:13 PM10/11/05
On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 01:19:56 GMT, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE
<xeto...@yahoo.com> said the following in rec.autos.driving...

> Tailgaters are members of NAMCLA. Don't crowd me or you will DIE!!!!

Quiet, k0oK!

BTW, dwpjr, I think this is a new one for your lits...

The Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend Blade

Oct 11, 2005, 9:45:48 PM10/11/05
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE:

> Tailgaters are members of NAMCLA. Don't crowd me or you will DIE!!!!

You worthless fucking cunt! You claim to care about saving lives with
all your 55 MPH bullshit and then you make a stupid statement like this.
Fucking hypocrite.

Fuck off and die!

Die Sache

Oct 11, 2005, 9:48:02 PM10/11/05

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> Tailgaters are members of NAMCLA. Don't crowd me or you will DIE!!!!

If they don't hit your rear bumper SQUARELY
you will be in the guard rail in the blink
of an eye.

Better to let them have an accident with someone else.

ciao

Laura Bush is a great first lady

Oct 11, 2005, 11:01:57 PM10/11/05

Good idea, Paul!

Krusty

Oct 11, 2005, 11:36:24 PM10/11/05

"laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE" <xeto...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Tailgaters are members of NAMCLA. Don't crowd me or you will DIE!!!!

I'm going to pull my throbbing, thundering, 8 cylinder, 6.5 liter Hummer
right up behind your little pussy Mini Cooper and lay on the custom
installed air horn. HONNNKKK! HONNNKKK! I call it the "Krustmobile".

You'll know it's me because the Krustmobile is painted bright red, with "K R
U S T Y" lettered on the side. And I'm a really cool looking guy with my
hair in a Mohawk and wrap-around sun glasses. I wear sleeveless t-shirts to
show off my ripped bod. And I smoke a big cigar.

I'll see your frightened face in the rear-view mirror and laugh and laugh.
MUUAHAHAHAHAHA!! HOOOHOHOHO!

You can do one of two things at this point. You can pull your little
Pussymobile to the side of the road and let the Great Krusty pass at his
pleasure -- or you can say your prayers. If you choose the second option, I
will ram your tinfoil WimpWagon with the massive front bumper of the
Krustmobile. I'll do it at an angle so that you'll lose control and go
spinning off the road and slam into a bridge abutment. I will stop and walk
over to the tangled mess where your body is squirming in its death throes.
The last site you will see in this world will be Krusty the Magnificent
flipping cigar ashes in your face.

Krusty
Lord of Earth. Master of Space and Time.

moune_...@yahoo.com

Oct 11, 2005, 11:39:29 PM10/11/05

But owner of a small penis, apparently.

Chance Hopkins

Oct 12, 2005, 12:03:16 AM10/12/05

<moune_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

LOL..KRUSTY GOT BURNED!!! I laughed so hard, I almost hit my head on the
desk.

william lynch

Oct 12, 2005, 1:06:29 AM10/12/05

I perfect example of how debates are handled in this country.

william lynch

Oct 12, 2005, 1:09:45 AM10/12/05
william lynch wrote:

Sorry, that should be "A perfect ..."

I talk English real good.

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Oct 12, 2005, 1:48:05 AM10/12/05

And I'll toss back a golf ball right into your windshield. HAHA

Ben

Oct 12, 2005, 1:52:53 AM10/12/05
<xeto...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Tailgaters are members of NAMCLA. Don't crowd me or you will DIE!!!!

Well, this is certainly a sign that I should reconsider my policy
towards tailgaters.

But I do not brake violently for them and in fact, I usually just lay
off the accelerator rather than brake.

Krusty

Oct 12, 2005, 7:13:55 AM10/12/05
<moune_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Quit fantasizing about Krusty's penis, you sick fuck.

The Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend Blade

Oct 12, 2005, 7:49:42 AM10/12/05
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend:

> And I'll toss back a golf ball right into your windshield. HAHA

You lame ass fag. All that golf ball is going to do is bounce off his
windshield and fall harmlessly to the roadside right before he turns your
POS into a frying pan with your sorry ass as the main course!

Idiot.

The Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend Blade

Oct 12, 2005, 7:54:38 AM10/12/05
Krusty:

> You can do one of two things at this point. You can pull your little
> Pussymobile to the side of the road and let the Great Krusty pass at his
> pleasure -- or you can say your prayers. If you choose the second option, I
> will ram your tinfoil WimpWagon with the massive front bumper of the
> Krustmobile. I'll do it at an angle so that you'll lose control and go
> spinning off the road and slam into a bridge abutment. I will stop and walk
> over to the tangled mess where your body is squirming in its death throes.
> The last site you will see in this world will be Krusty the Magnificent
> flipping cigar ashes in your face.

When and where, Krusty. Can I ride shotgun (both figuratively and
literally) for this one. The

The Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend Blade

Oct 12, 2005, 7:55:50 AM10/12/05
william lynch:

> Sorry, that should be "A perfect ..."
>
> I talk English real good.

Whaddaya mean? You were speaking perfect judy-ese.

Krusty

Oct 12, 2005, 8:24:40 AM10/12/05

"The Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend Blade"
<the_blade@the_mouth_of_Laura_Bush_Murdered_Her_Boyfriend.cum> wrote in
message news:MPG.1db6c37b4...@newsgroups.bellsouth.net...

Absolutely! I'll let you know when I've tracked down the highway patterns of
LBMHBF's twit buggy. Then we'll go find her worthless ass and *annihilate*
her!

The Krustmobile is topped off and READY TO RUMBLE!!

richard schumacher

Oct 12, 2005, 9:58:48 AM10/12/05
In article <e1pok1dj9ppvpm8mi...@4ax.com>,

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE <xeto...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Tailgaters are members of NAMCLA. Don't crowd me or you will DIE!!!!

Not me; my Prius accelerates smoothly away from them, leaving them
spluttering in the dust. Heh-heh. Poor babies don't know how to shift.

The Savage Truth

Oct 12, 2005, 7:34:55 PM10/12/05

You postings depict someone who has a vagina.

Xeton is a loser

Oct 12, 2005, 8:53:10 PM10/12/05

You wouldn't do any such thing, pussy; you're too afraid you'd get your
ass kicked by some 5'2" 95lbl girl.

Laura Bush Rules!

Oct 12, 2005, 10:45:15 PM10/12/05

Aim the Krustmobile towards Colorado; the retard lives north by north
east of Denver.

Laura Bush Rules!

Oct 12, 2005, 10:47:40 PM10/12/05

Oh, and if there's room for a third in the Krustmobile, count me in.
I'll bring the marshmellows to cook over the roasting corpse of "Laura
Bush - Flaming Retard."

Krusty

Oct 12, 2005, 11:03:12 PM10/12/05
"Laura Bush Rules!" <Xeton2001IsAFlam...@spamgourmet.com> wrote
in message news:1129171660....@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

LMAO!! It's sounding like a PARTY!!

Scott en Aztlán

Oct 12, 2005, 11:23:35 PM10/12/05
On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 22:36:24 -0500, "Krusty" <1...@132.com> wrote:

>"laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE" <xeto...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Tailgaters are members of NAMCLA. Don't crowd me or you will DIE!!!!
>
>I'm going to pull my throbbing, thundering, 8 cylinder, 6.5 liter Hummer
>right up behind your little pussy Mini Cooper and lay on the custom
>installed air horn. HONNNKKK! HONNNKKK! I call it the "Krustmobile".
>
>You'll know it's me because the Krustmobile is painted bright red, with "K R
>U S T Y" lettered on the side. And I'm a really cool looking guy with my
>hair in a Mohawk and wrap-around sun glasses. I wear sleeveless t-shirts to
>show off my ripped bod. And I smoke a big cigar.

Post some pics.

Laura Bush Rules!

Oct 13, 2005, 8:39:06 PM10/13/05

Well, if you've got the room for a keg, we can get good and blitzed
before doing the world a favor and doing Xeto...@yahoo.com in.

Laura Bush Rules!

Oct 13, 2005, 8:40:19 PM10/13/05

Your postings depict someone who doesn't have a clue.

h.ma...@hotmail.com

Oct 15, 2005, 1:00:28 PM10/15/05

moune_...@yahoo.com wrote:

> But owner of a small penis, apparently.

And for that there's help:

The revolutionary method of penile traction has proved to be the
permanently lasting cure for undersized penises and penile curvature,
now realized by the FastSize-Extender.

Learn more at http://www.fastsize.com/?rid=3300 or read the quick facts
below.

How does the FastSize-Extender work?

Let's start by looking at the anatomy of the penis. The penis
comprises of three structures: two large chambers on the top of the
penis (the Corpus Cavernosum) and one smaller chamber on the bottom
(the Corpus Spongiosum). These three chambers contain spaces between
networks of tissue. So when the penis is in a resting state (or
flaccid), the spaces are reduced and the tissue is condensed. However
during erection, the blood flows into the chambers causing the penis to
be enlarged, hardened and elevated.

The amount of blood these chambers can hold determines the size of the
penis. Penis enlargement can then be achieved by expanding the actual
blood-holding capacity of the chambers. These chambers, in turn, can be
increased and developed that may result in gains in penile length and
girth.

The FastSize-Extender uses traction to assist the human body's
natural ability to change and develop under physical influence. By
exposing to a constant, permanent stretch, the cells in the chambers
begin to divide and multiply, thus increasing the tissue mass. This
process allows the penis to hold more blood than it could before. As a
result, enlargement can be noticed in both length and width (girth) of
the penis.

The FastSize-Extender can be ordered from the page:
http://www.fastsize.com/?rid=3300

All the best,

Harry Manring

My personal home page: http://www.freewebs.com/harrymanring
E-mail: h.ma...@SPAMBLOCKhotmail.com

James C. Reeves

Oct 15, 2005, 7:02:05 PM10/15/05

"Krusty" <1...@132.com> wrote in message

I dunno, a couple of weeks ago the wife witnesses the results of a Hummer
that had been messing with a sedan and the Hummer ended up on it's top. The
sedan definitely got the better end of the deal overall in that exchange.

william lynch

Oct 15, 2005, 11:10:16 PM10/15/05
James C. Reeves wrote:

But the pro-SUV morons are screaming for facts to prove this.

James C. Reeves

Oct 16, 2005, 7:17:08 PM10/16/05

"william lynch" <x@y.z> wrote in message

> But the pro-SUV morons are screaming for facts to prove this.

I'll ask my wife to take a picture next time.

Maybe the event is reported online somewhere. US Route 29 in Silver Spring,
Maryland. Sometime in the past 1-2 weeks.

Nate Nagel

Oct 16, 2005, 7:24:29 PM10/16/05

Why would anyone willingly drive in Silver Spring, or worse yet Bethesda?

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel

James C. Reeves

Oct 16, 2005, 7:40:26 PM10/16/05

"Nate Nagel" <njn...@flycast.net> wrote in message

> James C. Reeves wrote:
>> "william lynch" <x@y.z> wrote in message
>>
>>>But the pro-SUV morons are screaming for facts to prove this.
>>

>> I'll ask my wife to take a picture next time.
>>
>> Maybe the event is reported online somewhere. US Route 29 in Silver
>> Spring, Maryland. Sometime in the past 1-2 weeks.
>
> Why would anyone willingly drive in Silver Spring, or worse yet Bethesda?
>
> nate

Sort of like the question; Why did the chicken cross the road?

The wife does genealogy research at The National Archives, DAR, The Library
of Congress, etc. As bad as traffic is (~1 hour to go 15 miles), it's still
the best way to the metro station. Now Bethesda is my cross to
carry...terrible place to commute to as well.