Open letter to the Magnequest Mob: peace once more

Andre Jute

Jul 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/31/99
OPEN LETTER TO THE MAGNEQUEST MOB

Let's try again.

I don't write to you first. I merely respond to what you say about me.

It follows that if you do not ruin threads with these flames of yours,
there is nothing for me to reply to. The flame war dies.

Your flame war has gone on 18 months on RAT alone. You can't win. You
haven't moved me a millimetre; you won't ever; no one has ever succeeded
in intimidating me. The price to you of your failed flame war, as
everyone keeps pointing out, has been enormous. The price to RAT has
been enormous.

I'm going away for twelve hours or so while you think about it.

All you have to do is not say anything about me. All of you. One bad
apple spoils the barrel.

Simple, really.

I'll ask everyone else to stay out of it. Say nothing, not even
encouragements to peace, lest that be taken as provocative by any party.

For the next twelve hours, let no one answer an abusive post. In fact,
ignore any post that clearly belongs to the flame war. After that we
can try for another twelve hours. Soon it could become a habit....

Andre Jute
Sauvitor in modo

JHS

Jul 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/31/99

JHS
Andre Jute <an...@indigo.ie> wrote in message

Ron Bales

Jul 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/31/99
On Sat, 31 Jul 1999 21:04:06 +0000, an...@indigo.ie (Andre Jute)
wrote:

>Your flame war has gone on 18 months on RAT alone. You can't win. You
>haven't moved me a millimetre; you won't ever; no one has ever succeeded
>in intimidating me. The price to you of your failed flame war, as
>everyone keeps pointing out, has been enormous. The price to RAT has
>been enormous.

Have you stopped advertising high end audio products that don't exist
on your web site? Yes. Then something has been achieved. Have you
stopped claiming to be a skilled designer who is qualified to take on
work for hire - something else accomplished. Have you ended your
constant spam advertising to this group - yep. Have you stopped
trying to punish Mike Lefevre for refusing you free samples, sure
'nuff. Have you stopped your childish little lies about auto racing
and hemi heads and adventuring in the wilds of Africa, you betcha.
This has not been a failure.

Andre, aside from my aesthetic repugnance at your presence, which as a
free man in a free country I will continue to denounce, everything
that can be accomplished in this medium has been achieved.

>I'm going away for twelve hours or so while you think about it.

Make it longer, and we'll both be happier.

>For the next twelve hours, let no one answer an abusive post. In fact,
>ignore any post that clearly belongs to the flame war. After that we
>can try for another twelve hours. Soon it could become a habit....
>
>Andre Jute

>Sauvitor in modo et Excremento in aroma

See ya
ROn

bobcx

Jul 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/31/99
Excuse me but do you have any idea what you are talking about? Why would you
repost this crap? Please, if you do not know what is going on, ask!
Telling the truth about this person is not flaming, sorry. Correcting all
the misinformation he posts is not flaming, sorry. If you don't understand
this please try and get some facts. If you do understand this, but just
don't care, then this post really won't matter.

This has been going on forever with Jute, everywhere he goes. The only way
he will be happy is if he is allowed to do, and say anything he wants, and
never be challenged.

There is no "Mob" like he keeps inferring, just a number of decent, honest
people who are willing to speak out.

There are MANY MORE people here that feel the same about him, but won't
speak publicly. The reason is that if anyone "new" speaks out they are
immediately viscously attacked by him. This has the effect of keeping most
of the decent people quiet.

I have receive numerous private emails from people wishing something can be
done about him.

He is the only person that had to be thrown off another forum, because of
his abuse of the group. It did not matter who they were, as long as you
disagree with Jute you get viscously attacked.

He made up his phony "Lowther Fire Tower Test" on that fourm to attack the
people in the Lowther Club. This is just one more example, there are many
more.

He is jealous of REAL people with REAL accomplishments. This a reoccurring
theme throughout his entire life.

Please don't allow him to destroy this group.

BC

Aug 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/1/99
Well, friends, so much for the peace. You want it. I want it. The flame
merchants in Magnequest Scum don't want it. I asked only for a
twelve-hour moratorium. Five hours later even the message of peace was
being flamed by Bales and Chernofsky. Nonetheless, I gave it 18 hours in
the hope that common sense would prevail. An idle hope.

I reprint below my call for peace, and the two messages, from Bales and
Chernofsky, which effectively scupper any hope for peace on RAT. If you
think it ironic that the peace of an entire conference depends on the
attitude of non-contributors like Bales and Chernofsky, wait till you
read Bales's blatantly, abrasively selfish reasons for continuing the
flame war that wrecks RAT. Only little people who don't pay the price
for their disruptions are ever as arrogant as these two nobodies. A
decent man like Gordon Rankin comes on RAT to complain that the flame
war is harming his livelihood; Ned tells us outright that it damages his
livelihood; the scum themselves claim it damages LaFevre's livelihood;
we've known for more than a year that it damages everyone's livelihood
because Dan Schmalle, a reliable source, told us so more than a year
ago--but these brave scumbags, Bales and Chernofsky, who won't pay the
cost of their selfish little gratifications of trying to humiliate
someone, will carry on regardless holding RAT to ransom for their petty
hatreds.

Of course, if LaFevre of Magnequest were publicly to call them off as he
publicly sicked them onto me, matters may be different. I'm not holding
my breath. I publicly and privately warned LaFevre that he was creating
a monster that could in the end destroy him. Now it looks like they
will. Che sera.

In future I should be grateful if the would-be peacemakers will first
get agreement from the scum rather than first approaching me simply
because I am always willing to be reasonable. These peace-making efforts
are a waste of my time, given the proven fascist attitude of the
Magnequest Scum that as long as I breathe they will hijack RAT for their
attacks on me. See Bales's "aesthetic repugnance at [Jute's] presence".

This set of correspondence, and the absence of response from LaFevre and
his chief apologist Pasternack, is all the proof required for the fact
that I have no responsibility for this flame war and no control over its
course. I am merely its victim, as is all of RAT. If you want RAT back,
don't apply to me for relief; I can't help you: I tried, and here you
see the result. Take action against the disruptors.

Andre

*****
This is my call for peace:

Andre Jute <an...@indigo.ie> wrote:

> OPEN LETTER TO THE MAGNEQUEST MOB
>
> Let's try again.
>
> I don't write to you first. I merely respond to what you say about me.
>
> It follows that if you do not ruin threads with these flames of yours,
> there is nothing for me to reply to. The flame war dies.
>

> Your flame war has gone on 18 months on RAT alone. You can't win. You
> haven't moved me a millimetre; you won't ever; no one has ever succeeded
> in intimidating me. The price to you of your failed flame war, as
> everyone keeps pointing out, has been enormous. The price to RAT has
> been enormous.
>

> I'm going away for twelve hours or so while you think about it.
>

> All you have to do is not say anything about me. All of you. One bad
> apple spoils the barrel.
>
> Simple, really.
>
> I'll ask everyone else to stay out of it. Say nothing, not even
> encouragements to peace, lest that be taken as provocative by any party.
>

> For the next twelve hours, let no one answer an abusive post. In fact,
> ignore any post that clearly belongs to the flame war. After that we
> can try for another twelve hours. Soon it could become a habit....
>
> Andre Jute
> Sauvitor in modo

*****
This is Ron Bales's defiant statement that his personal hatred is more
important than the business of RAT:

See ya
ROn

*****
This is Robert "bobcx" Chernofsky's reply, making it clear to someone
recommending an end to the flame war that he didn't consider my offer
for as much ten seconds.

BC

<BS SNIPPED>

[[[all of this to here is Chernofsky in his own words]]]

******

Andre Jute

Aug 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/1/99
Ron Bales <rba...@gte.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 31 Jul 1999 21:04:06 +0000, an...@indigo.ie (Andre Jute)
> wrote:
>
> >Your flame war has gone on 18 months on RAT alone. You can't win. You
> >haven't moved me a millimetre; you won't ever; no one has ever succeeded
> >in intimidating me. The price to you of your failed flame war, as
> >everyone keeps pointing out, has been enormous. The price to RAT has
> >been enormous.
>
> Have you stopped advertising high end audio products that don't exist
> on your web site? Yes. Then something has been achieved. Have you
> stopped claiming to be a skilled designer who is qualified to take on
> work for hire - something else accomplished. Have you ended your
> constant spam advertising to this group - yep. Have you stopped
> trying to punish Mike Lefevre for refusing you free samples, sure
> 'nuff. Have you stopped your childish little lies about auto racing
> and hemi heads and adventuring in the wilds of Africa, you betcha.
> This has not been a failure.

Bales, what has any of this to do with RAT?

I'm not going to waste time on your lies: they are too clearly the
result of envy and stupidity. I do absolutely the same as I did before,
and will do forever; I also say exactly what I please.

Is your excuse for wrecking RAT that you did me harm? Your and the rest
of the scum's assumption that you have harmed me, about which you gloat
on RAT, is misinformed by your usual uncouth lack of sophistication.
You, Pasternack, Chernofsky, LaFevre, Deutschmann and your attendant
barroom bullies simply do not understand how things work in the real
world. You think you harmed me when LaFevre misused his advertising
clout to have me barred from Glass Audio. Au contraire: all that
happened is that I got paid twice, once for the killfee, once when I
promptly resold those articles for much more money because my public
display of integrity and the controversy you caused raised my profile to
make me so much more valuable as a writer (I was in any event paid about
seven times as much to start with as the "hobbyists"). You think that by
your smear campaign you have killed design work flowing in. Quite the
opposite: you are so well hated in the industry for your selfish
disruptions, many manufacturers and distributors have volunteered
components and projects and design work, more than I ever dreamed of,
perhaps because they don't believe you, perhaps as a sympathy vote to me
for the Magnequest Scum's persecution of me; whichever it is, it can be
measured in cash and contacts. You think you have harmed my livelihood
because I reproach you for the immorality of the attempt. You brag and
gloat on RAT about it. The truth is that your 18 month flame war on me
on RAT (and the two years before that on the Joenet) has turned me into
such an expert on net stalkers and protecting oneself against them--and
profiting from their activities--that the books and articles and
consulting fees from frightened companies (frightened by a gallery of
bogeymen from the Magnequest Mob that I show them!) will amount to seven
figures when it is all in.

You little twerps are not just incompetent, you are so perfectly,
totally, utterly counterproductive that I'm preparing a case study on
your stupidities to give as a comedy turn next year in my 25th annual
graduate seminar at one of my alma maters.

You have wrecked RAT to give me everything you enviously set out to deny
me--and then some!

> Andre, aside from my aesthetic repugnance at your presence, which as a
> free man in a free country I will continue to denounce, everything
> that can be accomplished in this medium has been achieved.

Translated into plain English, this means that you intend to continue
holding RAT hostage to your unreasoning hatred of me until I leave.
Don't you think that is extremely selfish, Bales?

What did the good people of RAT ever do to you to deserve this wretched
ruin you and the rest of the Magnequest Scum have brought on a
once-pleasant newsgroup?

Does it make you feel like you're a swinging dick to ruin so many
people's pleasure in their hobby?

"Aesthetic repugnance at your presence" is an apt little fascist phrase.

> >I'm going away for twelve hours or so while you think about it.
>
> Make it longer, and we'll both be happier.

Who elected you to say who can come to RAT and who should stay away?

> >For the next twelve hours, let no one answer an abusive post. In fact,
> >ignore any post that clearly belongs to the flame war. After that we
> >can try for another twelve hours. Soon it could become a habit....
> >
> >Andre Jute

[[[[ I wrote]]]]

> >Sauvitor in modo

which means, "Gently in your manner"

[[[Bales, demonstrating once more the appalling quality of his education
and manners, altered it to:]]]

> >Sauvitor in modo et Excremento in aroma
>
> See ya

Every day of your life, Ronni. You will wake up shivering with my name
in your mind and black bile on your tongue years after I have forgotten
your name. I guarantee it. I'm an expert on dealing with netstalkers
now. Trust me.

> ROn

So, after the Magnequest Mob persecuted me for two years on the Joenet
and a year and half on RAT, I'm still laughing all the way to the bank
and still say whatever I please whenever I please. And what have you lot
got for the thousands of hours spent persecuting me, Ronni? You have
Magnequest OEM (Rankin of Wavelength) and dealers (Carlson of Triode,
Chicago) lining up on RAT to beg you to stop your flame war because
they're feeling the pinch. You have Welborne gone and Mikey defensively
listing a bunch of OEM where one (WE) is just a brandname on amps made
by another (Rankin's Wavelength) and most are so minuscule that my tiny
custom amp firm builds more protos every quarter than several of them
collectively sell amps in a year--I know several tube amp single models
(not manufacturers--single models) that sell more units every year than
all Mikey's remaining OEM together. Yup, as Mr BrainPower Vincent Rhea
observed: you guys have been very effective! (All that remains for us to
discover is the answer to the vexing question a newbie asked in my
private mail: "Why do Ron and Bob C and Henry want so much to destroy
Magnequest?")

Irony of ironies: I want to give these OEM and dealers, most of whom
have also tried to victimize me, their wish of peace. (I have had a
peace offer on the table from day one!) Bales and Pasternack and
Chernofsky, who claim to be acting on behalf of Magnequest, would rather
fight their flame war to the end. There will be only one survivor--do I
still need to explain to anyone on RAT for longer than a fortnight who
that will be?

I don't suppose I should mind. I'll find a way to profit by their stupid
flame war into the next millennium. But I'd rather have my old RAT back
than the money. And I do feel for the newbies who cannot get their
questions answered in this continual selfish disruption the Magnequest
Scum causes.

Unsigned as a signal of contempt for permanent losers.

--
Andre Jute an...@indigo.ie COMMUNICATION JUTE
http://indigo.ie/~andre/ComJuteF1.html

bobc

Aug 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/1/99
Anyone who doubts the absolute mental instability and sickness of Jute must
read Andre's tidbits below.

> Ron Bales <rba...@gte.net> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 31 Jul 1999 21:04:06 +0000, an...@indigo.ie (Andre Jute)
> > wrote:

> > Have you stopped advertising high end audio products that don't exist
> > on your web site? Yes. Then something has been achieved. Have you
> > stopped claiming to be a skilled designer who is qualified to take on
> > work for hire - something else accomplished. Have you ended your
> > constant spam advertising to this group - yep. Have you stopped
> > trying to punish Mike Lefevre for refusing you free samples,

No he hasn't Ron, in fact he is getting worse. The deeper he falls the more
vicious he becomes.

As we see lying can become very addicting, Jute is like a junkie who need
more and more smack to get high, he need bigger and bigger lies, and he has
to be more and more abusive to get his fix! Have you ever seen anyone this
sick?

> > 'nuff. Have you stopped your childish little lies about auto racing
> > and hemi heads and adventuring in the wilds of Africa, you betcha.
> > This has not been a failure.

Ron, Andre has treated us to a bevy of even bigger and better "new lies"
boy aren't we lucky.

> have me barred from Glass Audio. Au contraire: all that
> happened is that I got paid twice, once for the killfee, once when I
> promptly resold those articles for much more money

Are you proud that your own words and actions got you dumped from Glass
Audio? I guess when they asked you to verify your bio and prove your stories
you called them "scum" also. Did you show them proof of the 27 pairs of
amps sold? I guess not! Oh well...

> make me so much more valuable as a writer (I was in any event paid about
> seven times as much to start with as the "hobbyists").

That's so special... Then tell us why you still haven't paid to register
your Mac Soup News Reader?

>You think that by
> your smear campaign you have killed design work flowing in.

We see that by catching you in lie, after lie, we get more bullshit and lies
flowing out. Please see below...

> many manufacturers and distributors have volunteered
> components and projects and design work, more than I ever dreamed of,

Oh Boy, oh boy... Do we get to see the pictures of all the new "lies"
designs? Are there so many manufactures lined up at your door that they
have to take a number?

ATTENTION ATTENTION number 439 it is your turn to have an audience with the
Great Andre Jute!!! Please remember to bow in his presence!!!

>has turned me into
> such an expert on net stalkers and protecting oneself against them

Yes you have told use before about your experience with stalkers! Jutes
words below: =======================================

"Anyone who is even marginally in the public eye knows about stalkers. I was
cursed with my first stalker forty years ago before it was even a word, when
at thirteen I published a couple of volumes of poetry. It took those
concerned with my safety two years to get the woman committed. Since then
I've had stakers in motor racing, painting, graphic arts, flimmaking,
literature, the theatre, even one in statistics!"

Andre Jute

> consulting fees from frightened companies will amount to seven

> figures when it is all in.

Yup... Here are your seven figures... 0-0-0-0-0-0-0 SEVEN ZEROS!!!

You claim you are doing so well, so why does your wife still have to work
the graveyard shift 7 days a week at the local Dunkin Potato!

>I'm preparing a case study on
> your stupidities to give as a comedy turn next year in my 25th annual
> graduate seminar at one of my alma maters.

I guess now you just have to figure out the name of the school...

Andre Jute... All the lies that are unfit to print!!!

BC

> --
> Andre Jute an...@indigo.ie CON MAN JUTE
> http://indigo.ie/~andre/ComJuteF1.html
> "an unbeelievably sick web site containing
> evil lie of con-man" -- Stuart Perry :: Hi-Fi News & Record Review

f...@my-deja.com

Aug 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/2/99
In article <1dvsujf.gub...@ts01-010.bantry.indigo.ie>,

an...@indigo.ie (Andre Jute) wrote:
> Your flame war has gone on 18 months on RAT alone. You can't win. You
> haven't moved me a millimetre; you won't ever; no one has ever
> succeeded
> in intimidating me. The price to you of your failed flame war, as
> everyone keeps pointing out, has been enormous. The price to RAT has
> been enormous.

I echo what Bales said so well: Bullshit, Andre. Some specifics: that
fradulent "business" (con) involving Andrew Taylor's name has been taken
off your website at our behest. The "Bill May" libel has been reomved
from your website, again at our behest. The Lundahl name was removed
from the "Real McCoy" schematics, once again, at our behest.
Advertisements for specific "Real McCoy" amps have been removed from
your website, yes, again at our behest. You no longer claim to have
invented/built/licensed hemi heads, nor snailhorns, nor a slew of other
things, again, at our behest.

In short, we, the so-called "Gang Of Thugs" has put a stop to much
fradulent, libelous, slanderous, and deceptive behavior on the part of
Mr Jute. We have achieved much good, but there is still such a long
ways to go: Jute still calls himself "Dr Jute" on his website. He
persists in employing the ficticious "Bill May" here on this ng in an
effort to libel and slander Magnequest. He persists in claiming that
"Real McCoy Audio" exists and has produced and sold amps (they don't,
and thus haven't).

> All you have to do is not say anything about me. All of you. One bad
> apple spoils the barrel.

Now, that's a rather absurd "peace offering", Andre: you're demanding
the ability to post your lies and deception without us exposing them and
you for what you are, or else? Or else you'll wreak havoc on the ng,
employing flames to choke off all communication until you are permitted
to post your cons unfettered?

Silly, silly Andre; how silly of you to demand such a thing!

Here's my peace offering, which again has always been on the table:
remove the lies and deception and cons from your website, stop posting
lies, cons, and deception, and simply become an honest and upstanding
net.citizen -- instantly, faster than a T9999 pipe, the flames aimed at
you will dissapear. I promise.

Post lies/deception/cons/etc and you will be flamed. And worse. No
lies/deception/cons, no flames. Its as easy as that.

Think about it, Andre. Who knows, if you stop your nonsense here, maybe
someone will even publish a review by you, etc. You could have a bright
future ahead -- or it could be as terrible as you want it to be.

-frank

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/