Open letter to RAT from Per Lundahl

1 view

André Jute

Nov 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/27/98
[[[[[Per Lundahl, the Swedish transformer winder whose private mail Bob
C (Chernoffsky), Michael LaFevre and Frank Deutschmann keep
regurgitating, has asked me to post this letter for him. I post his
cover letter to me as well. I did not solicit Mr Lundahl's letter in any
way.----Andre Jute]]]]]

**********
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 11:28:21 +0100
To: Andre Jute <an...@indigo.ie>
From: Per Lundahl <p...@lundahl.se>
Subject: News

Dear Mr. Jute,

I can not say I follow the discussions in the News societies. However,
once in a while I go to Deja News and search for occurrences of our name
etc.

In rec.audio.tubes I found that an email I wrote almost a year ago is
still in circulation.

I have tried to post an article (included below) to this group but I
have failed a number of times. Below is the article I tried to post. You
are happy to post it on my behalf?

How are things going with your line of amplifiers? Did you receive and
understand our comments?

- Per Lundahl

The email (below) from me about my contact with Andre Jute should not be
used without its date or context.

Since I wrote the email (about a year ago) I have received a set of
schematics using our transformers from Mr. Jute, showing the result of
many hours work.

Thus I am confident Mr. Jute will fulfill his part of the deal. As we
all know, things always take much more time than originally estimated.

-Per Lundahl
- Per Lundahl
p...@lundahl.se
Lundahl Transformers
Tibeliusgatan 7,
S-761 50 Norrtalje
SWEDEN
Phone: +46- 176 13930 Fax: +46 - 176 13935
http://www.lundahl.se