Where are Jute schematics?

1 view

Gene E. McCluney

Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
I've searched his web site, can't find em!

Gene McCluney

--
Gene E. McCluney
mccl...@earthlink.net

AMitch9448

Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
He took them down.
AMNYC

Andre Jute

Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
Gene E. McCluney <mccl...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I've searched his web site, can't find em!
>
> Gene McCluney

Thanks for the interest, Gene. They were up for discussion. The
discussion is finished except for some interesting subsidiary and
extraneous matters raised which I'm discussing offlist with interested
parties because on the newsgroup there is too much interference from the
Magnequest Mob spewing their bile. One or more of those schematics may
go up on the net again after my book appears; it depends on the
publisher.

Andre
--
Andre Jute
an...@indigo.ie COMMUNICATION JUTE

Bob C

Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
Gene E. McCluney wrote in message ...

>I've searched his web site, can't find em!

The Evil Andre Jute has taken the Jute-Lundahl Schematics of Mass
Destruction off his poison web site. Don't worry good people, we have all of
the Jute-Lundahl schematics and text files archived. If anyone wants them we
will bee glad to forward copies. This information will soon bee posted on
http://www.communicationjute.com for educational purposes...

The complete archive of the Jute-Lundahl Amplifiers of Mass Destruction are
being held in the maxim security underground vaults of
www.communicationjute.com .This high-tech facility is protected by 24 hour
guards armed with latest in anti-terrorist weaponry.This is necessary in
order to stave off any attack by the Evil Jute and his paid assassins who
are trying to hide this information from the public. Copies of this
dangerous information, The Jute-Lundahl Amplifiers of Mass Destruction are
also being held in www.communicationjute.com safe houses world wide. This
information will always bee available as a reminder to all...

BC
--

come visit http://www.communicationjute.com

"...an unbeelievably comprehensive web site containing vital quotes by Andre
Jute." Admiral Robert Edwin Peary, North Pole Audio Society Newsletter

Ron Bales

Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
Andre Jute wrote:

> Thanks for the interest, Gene. They were up for discussion. The
> discussion is finished except for some interesting subsidiary and
> extraneous matters raised which I'm discussing offlist with interested
> parties because on the newsgroup there is too much interference from the
> Magnequest Mob spewing their bile. One or more of those schematics may
> go up on the net again after my book appears; it depends on the
> publisher.

What on Earth is "subsidiary and extraneous" about not melting parts?

As for bile, nothing of the sort, well except that one time I was laughing
so hard I sorta coughed something up.

ROn

Acrosound

Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
Andre Jute wrote:

>Thanks for the interest, Gene. They were up for discussion. The
>discussion is finished except for some interesting subsidiary and
>extraneous matters raised which I'm discussing offlist with interested
>parties because on the newsgroup there is too much interference from the

>Magnequest Mob...

MagneQuest Mob? Might I propose a name change? What about the "Volunteer
Rescue
Squad" or "VRS" for short.

Boy, I admire (NOT) your sense of gratitude for all the joenetter's (and
others) who provided the necessary
criticisms, explanations, and exposure of the electrical as well as electronic
flaws in your Lundahl (later renamed Real McCoy) T43 and T49 amplifier
circuits... and , your response (as offered above) is what I would have
expected all along. Make many (but not all) of the corrections and then feign
that
there were no problems at all... that it was a bunch of "bad guys" and
"assassins" out to
get ya. Class Act Andre (NOT).

your "gratitude" is why I had recommended that the VRS not come
to your rescue... personally I would have let you publish them as presented.

and there, you guys, is your official thanks from Andre for all the hard work
you did.

But Andre, poor misunderstood Andre.... here is a chance to silence your
"critics".... a challenge
of sorts, since you have stated in print (Glass Audio) that you had built and
sold dozens
of your Type 33 amps... surely these designs must be mature, complete and
robust electronic
designs that could amply demonstrate your mastery of the art and sciences of
audio design.
Why not put up the Type 33 schematics up on your website and show the world
your true
"as finished and sold" capabilities.

J-pegs of your greater than $200,000 a pair snail horns on your website would
also be
rehabilitative. Photos of your many dozens of custom built amplifiers bought
by Robin
Leach's subjects (The Lives of the Rich and Famous)... or maybe photos of the
Yact Boy Series
845 SE amps.... the very same ones that prompted the Yacht owner to throw his
Krell's overboard
into the Bay of Bung.

When does the fraudulence end for you? Put up the patent numbers for the three
international
patents (in three different technical areas). Tell us "Dr. Jute" where you
earned your doctorate?
On what "three continents" were you educated? Give us proof of Bill May's
existence. Give us
some proof of your educational accomplishments such as you have demanded
publicly
(on this newsgroup no less) of others... who by the way, did so.

>One or more of those schematics may
>go up on the net again after my book appears; it depends on the
>publisher.

One can only pray for rigorous independent profeessional review and analysis of
the contents
of your book *before* it is published or will the public be asked (unwittingly
and such as
the "joes" had to do on this newsgroup) to provide the fodder (the correction
materials) for
the soon to follow version two of the book?

I predict that the membership of the "Volunteer Rescue Squad" would numerically
explode
if you ever publish such a book.

Henry A. Pasternack

Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
Andre Jute (an...@indigo.ie) wrote:
: Thanks for the interest, Gene. They were up for discussion. The
: discussion is finished except for some interesting subsidiary and
: extraneous matters raised which I'm discussing offlist with interested
: parties because on the newsgroup there is too much interference from the
: Magnequest Mob spewing their bile. One or more of those schematics may

: go up on the net again after my book appears; it depends on the
: publisher.

I made a bet with my poker buddies. The bet was that Andre, under
private and public pressure to satisfy his agreement with Per Lundahl,
would publish a set of amplifier schematics before the end of 1998. I
bet that the designs would be incompetent and non-functional, or even
dangerous. I bet that a number of individuals would offer fixes to the
circuits and that Andre would incorporate these fixes into his designs,
calling the original errors "typos". I bet that Andre would offer no
thanks or credit to anyone providing a correction who was on his "scum"
list.

I bet that within a short period of time Andre would be forced to
remove all references suggesting Lundahl sponsored or endorsed his
amplifier designs. I bet that Andre would quickly thereafter take the
schematics off his Web site entirely. I bet Andre would claim this
was motivated by interference and threats from the "Gang of Thugs".

I bet that Andre would never admit to or apologize for his lies
and deceptions throughout the year. I bet that he would run like a
hurt puppy with his tail between his legs. Finally, I bet that after
a short time licking his wounds, Andre would be back with a vengeance,
having failed to learn a think from his year of network abuse.

The betting isn't complete. So far I have collected over eighteen
thousand dollars from my friends, all of which I have donated to various
child abuse and mental health charities.

Ho, ho, ho!

-Henry