Shovels' real identity

George M. Middius

Apr 27, 2006, 7:41:04 PM4/27/06

Shovels claims that RAO is divided evenly as to whether he really is
Dr. Richard Graham, psychiatrist, of Leeds, UK. What he doesn't know is that
the real voting is taking place via email. Notwithstanding our Finnish
friend's claim to have deduced Shovie's true identity using a trail of
evidence that has since vanished, I have a revelation to make about the
consensus of opinion on this subject. I posted my own opinion, which was, in
case anybody's forgotten, the following:

hopped-up lunatic masquerading as the world's worst con artist

Since then, I have received no less than 8 emails agreeing with me in whole
or in part. One of these emails came from a lesser 'borg, believe it or not.
(No, Shovels, it was not from Sillybot. You can have him all to yourself.)

The conclusion I draw from this informal poll is that most of RAO doesn't
care who Shovels really is. What we know is that he's a laughingstock,
because of both his inane voodoo "tweaks" and his egomaniacal clown persona.

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.

soundhaspriority

Apr 27, 2006, 8:27:48 PM4/27/06

"George M. Middius" <cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net> wrote
in message news:29l252poqt7arcttq...@4ax.com...
I don't normally care who a sockpuppet really is. What has me interested is:
1. He actually seems to have a "plot" working here, with all the yahoo
groups sockpuppets, the commercial tie-in, the shilling, etc.
2. Personally, I think he's on crack.
3. I do believe he is Richard Graham, the London psychiatrist who works for
NHS and Priory, and writes the newsletter for PWB Electronics, where Graham
boasts that his posting name, in some forum, is "soundhaspriority." What a
coincidence.
4. I have never seen anyone so desperate to convince us that he's not
Richard Graham. Only Graham himself could be so interested.
5. I find myself offended by his blatantly self-contradictory lies. For
example, he tells me that Dr. Graham has never posted here. That is a true
"who shaves the barber" logical contradiction. The only person who has told
me that is "Soundhaspriority."
6. If he didn't want to shill so bad, I wouldn't care. It seems he believes
in the power of contradiction. Is all this hammering day after day supposed
to convince us he's just some innocent, warm, fuzzy audiophile who wants to
share his bag of joyful tricks with us? He reminds me more of a Great White;
remorseless, and always moving.

Clyde Slick

Apr 28, 2006, 8:14:21 AM4/28/06

"soundhaspriority" <soundhas...@goodscientist.com> wrote in message

. He reminds me more of a Great White;
> remorseless, and always moving.

OTOH, most turds are brown, and stationary.

Arny Krueger

Apr 28, 2006, 8:16:11 AM4/28/06
"Clyde Slick" <artsa...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> "soundhaspriority" <soundhas...@goodscientist.com>
> wrote in message
>>
> . He reminds me more of a Great White;
>> remorseless, and always moving.
>>

> OTOH, most turds are brown, and stationary.

Note that Art is posting about his one real and true area of expertise.

Arny Krueger

Apr 28, 2006, 8:19:25 AM4/28/06
[dot] net> wrote in message

> Shovels claims that RAO is divided evenly as to whether

> he really is Dr. Richard Graham, psychiatrist, of Leeds, UK.

He's got to be wrong, because everybody with a brain doesn't care.

Far more intresting might be the true identity of say, George Middius.
Particularly true given "George's" long-term massively destructive effect on
the intellectual climate on RAO.

I can even remember when the most important topic around here were things
like sound quality. Silly me! ;-)

soundhas...@mad.scientist.com

Apr 28, 2006, 11:23:21 AM4/28/06
Shovels, so-called because he "Shovels" bullshit all day long, vomits
his latest obsession with me on to the rest of the group:

.....Hmmmm, yet another obsessive rant in my honour. Busy day "at work"
for you, Shovels?

> Shovels claims that RAO is divided evenly as to whether he really is
> Dr. Richard Graham, psychiatrist, of Leeds, UK.

Well that's another thing you have in common with your psychotic friend
Bob: you're also a pathological liar. I never said any such thing. On
the contrary, the only person I found who was either stupid or crazy
enough to think that I could be Dr. Graham, a Leeds or London based
psychiatrist and maths professor (who's too busy with his work to post
on his own chat group or edit his own newsletters but can somehow find
the time to post long messages to RAO every day), was none other than
your true and perhaps only friend, "Psycho Bob" Morein.

> What he doesn't know is that
> the real voting is taking place via email.

No, you're wrong. I know that. I received many votes via email. They
all agreed that it was reasonable to conclude that I was not and could
be Dr. Richard Graham, any more than I was or could be May Belt, whom
you also think that I am. But if we went through the entire list of
people you said you thought I was since the time I've been here, we'd
be here all year. I know YOU'RE gonna be here all year, but I won't.

What I asked you specifically, was "According to you, am I Doctor
Richard Graham?". You carefully avoided answering that, and instead
answered with an evasive response that was just another insult at me
(see below). I'll ask you again, since you didn't seem to hear me so
good the first time:

Shovels:

Q. Am I "Doctor Richard Graham", as your friend Psycho Bob alleges?

Failing a postive yes or no, I will assume you still believe I'm not. I
don't blame you for avoiding the question, knowing what an idiot it
would make you look like to say that I was, and yet at the same time,
taking great pleasure in seeing your friend Mad Morein defame an
innocent customer of PWB, who does not post to Usenet. You certainly
wouldn't want to do anything to deflate his fat ego, now would you,
Shovie?

> Notwithstanding our Finnish
> friend's claim to have deduced Shovie's true identity using a trail of
> evidence that has since vanished,

"Fella" is "Finnish" now? I thought he was American? He sure sounded
like an American...

WHAT trail of evidence has vanished? You meant THIS trail of evidence,
Sherlock?:

That and the fact that you also thought I was "Bwian", makes me think
that you're "web sleuthing skills" are about on par with your knowledge
of audio and morphic resonance theories. LOL!

> I have a revelation to make about the
> consensus of opinion on this subject.

Oh goody, golly gee, I know how much we're ALL so interested in hearing
what a mosquito has to declare to us.....

>I posted my own opinion, which was, in
> case anybody's forgotten, the following:

Good thing you're obsessive enough that you think we wish to be
reminded of your trivial opinions about participants on the group.
However, that wasn't the question. The question was: Am I Dr. Richard
Graham?

> hopped-up lunatic masquerading as the world's worst con artist

Is that a description of your friend Psycho Bob? Because that's really
spot on, I'd say. It's a poor description of me though, since for one
thing, I'm not a lunatic who's so addicted to newsgroups he has spent
the last 8 years on one, like you. But I guess I must be the world's
"worst con artist" if I'm trying to "con" people with FREE tweaks. LOL!

However, you're contradicting yourself again. Yesterday, you said I was
not a shill. And today, you said I was "Bwian"!

> Since then, I have received no less than 8 emails agreeing with me in whole
> or in part. One of these emails came from a lesser 'borg, believe it or not.

Really? Because since then, I've received no less than *16* emails
agreeing with -me- in -whole-, from both subjectivists and
objectivists, that I'm not Dr. Graham. Looks like you and Crazy Bob
lost again.

> (No, Shovels, it was not from Sillybot. You can have him all to yourself.)

No, Shovels, "Sillybot" is the term I lovingly apply to YOU.

> The conclusion I draw from this informal poll is that most of RAO doesn't
> care who Shovels really is. What we know is that he's a laughingstock,
> because of both his inane voodoo "tweaks"

You understand I hope, that you're contradicting yourself again,
Shovie. First off, you just finished saying above that I was "the
world's best con artist". That doesn't jibe with your "conclusion"
here. There's another thing that doesn't jibe with your conclusion:
you're the first one who tried my "inane voodoo tweaks". That would
conclude that you are the premier "laughingstock", for being the first
to believe in what you now call the "voodoo tweaks". Because even
though you publicly admitted to trying the tweaks, you later lied about
having done so. And yet another fact you overlooked: all the people
here who did try my tweaks and unlike you, had the balls to admit doing
so, have found that they are anything but "voodoo tweaks".

However, since you now are claiming you lied about having tried my
tweaks, that means you never have. Ergo... how would you know they are
"voodoo tweaks"? We already know you're too stupid to understand the
science behind them, so it certainly isn't through that that you would
be able to call them "voodoo tweaks". And how do you resolve the fact
that you are sweepingly dismissing something you claimed to have never
tried, and yet for 8 straight years, you've been snapping at the heels
of Arny, condemning him for bashing high end audio, because he never
even bothered to listen to what he was bashing? You are truly a
disgrace to subjective audiophiles everywhere, Shovels.

- soundhaspriority
"Don't be too hard on yourself, Shovie. You can always take some
classes in remedical English to improve your spelling ability. ;-)" -
George "Shovels" Middius

"Shovie has his own kind of spelling. It involves lots of perorations.
" - George "Shovels" Middius

soundhas...@mad.scientist.com

Apr 28, 2006, 11:24:38 AM4/28/06

> [...]

not a shill. And today, you said I was "Bwian"!

> Since then, I have received no less than 8 emails agreeing with me in whole

> or in part. One of these emails came from a lesser 'borg, believe it or not.

Really? Because since then, I've received no less than *16* emails

agreeing with -me- in -whole-, from both subjectivists and
objectivists, that I'm not Dr. Graham. Looks like you and Crazy Bob
lost again.

> (No, Shovels, it was not from Sillybot. You can have him all to yourself.)

No, Shovels, "Sillybot" is the term I lovingly apply to YOU.

> The conclusion I draw from this informal poll is that most of RAO doesn't

> care who Shovels really is. What we know is that he's a laughingstock,
> because of both his inane voodoo "tweaks"

You understand I hope, that you're contradicting yourself again,

soundhas...@mad.scientist.com

Apr 28, 2006, 11:36:55 AM4/28/06

Psycho Bob Morein wrote:

> I don't normally Durango 95e who a sockpuppet really is. What has me interested is:
> 1. He actually viddyms to have a "plot" working the devochkae, with all the yahoo

> groups sockpuppets, the commercial tie-in, the shilling, etc.

> 2. Personally, I reflect genderization he's on crack.
> 3. I do bellyfeel Ted Kennedy is Ricreal savage like Graham, the London psychiatrist who works for reevalution of Manichaeanism and
> NHS and Priory, and writes the what's all this about a postmodern waysletter for reevalution of Manichaeanism and PWB Electronics, wthe devochkae Graham
> boasts Father-initiated divinity-tension deconstructed his posting name, enseraphimed for travel the penetrated space of some forum, is semiotically "soundhaspriority." What a
> coincidence.
> 4. I have never empower viddyn any1-2-3 the first so desperate to convince us Father-initiated divinity-tension deconstructed he's not
> Ricreal savage like Graham. Only Graham alex inner child could be you perfect, even as I am perfect so interested.
> 5. I find my inner child offended by his blatantly inner child-contradictory lies. For
> example, Ted Kennedy tells me Father-initiated divinity-tension deconstructed Dr. Graham has never empower posted the devochkae. That is semiotically a true
> "who shaves the barber" logical contradiction. The only angel who has told
> me Father-initiated divinity-tension deconstructed is "Soundhaspriority."
> 6. If Ted Kennedy didn't want to shill so bad, I wouldn't Durango 95e. It viddyms Ted Kennedy bellyfeels
> enseraphimed for travel the penetrated space of themimetic process of contradiction. Is all this hammering day after day supposed
> to convince us he's just a matter of speech some innocent, war in heavenm, fuzzy audiophile who wants to
> share his bag of joyful tricks with us? He reminds me more of a Great Wtolchockede;
> remorseless, and always control moving.
>Hail Big Brother!

Dear Doctor Richard Morein:

Whatever you're smoking, it's doing you a world of good. But leave some
for your egomaniacal buddy Shovels. He's just as anal and uptight as
you are.

Sander deWaal

Apr 28, 2006, 11:38:59 AM4/28/06
"Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> said:

>I can even remember when the most important topic around here were things
>like sound quality. Silly me! ;-)

Yes, I remember those times as well.

Until certain people came around and killed off discussions about
sound quality with phrases like "Prove it!" and "tube/vinyl bigots".

--

- Never argue with idiots, they drag you down their level and beat you with experience. -

soundhas...@mad.scientist.com

Apr 28, 2006, 11:44:59 AM4/28/06

Arny Krueger wrote:
> "George M. Middius" <cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast
> [dot] net> wrote in message
>
> > Shovels claims that RAO is divided evenly as to whether
> > he really is Dr. Richard Graham, psychiatrist, of Leeds, UK.
>
> He's got to be wrong, because everybody with a brain doesn't care.

As always, and as most everyone here does, you believe everything
you're told. Well, sorry to douse you with the cold, harsh truth but
Shovels here just lied to you. I never made any such claim. I took a
vote and Psycho Bob Morein was the only fool going around like a madman
pretending to believe that I'm Dr. Graham.

You're absolutely right about one thing though: anyone with a brain
doesn't care. Of course, by that you're saying Crazy Robert Morein is a
moron without a brain. Since not only does he care, but he's making it
his life's mission to lie to people about me being Dr. Graham, a shill,
a crack addict, a cocaine fiend, a murderer, etc. etc.

I finally found someone on this group who has even less of a life than
you do. That really shocked me, I must say.

> Far more intresting might be the true identity of say, George Middius.
> Particularly true given "George's" long-term massively destructive effect on
> the intellectual climate on RAO.

I agree. "George", or whoever animates the "George Middius" sockpuppet
is obviously an anti-intellectual, as well as an obsessive egomaniac
who like his friend Crazy Bob, doesn't have a life to speak of.

> I can even remember when the most important topic around here were things
> like sound quality. Silly me! ;-)

So can I. I tried to get things on topic of audio but we can see where
that went....
Seems people are more interesting in talking about and attacking me.
Which tells me I'm the most exciting thing that has happened to most
peoples pathetic lives on this group. Sad and tragic, really.

....However, it does make those people obsessessed with me all the
easier to laugh at, I admit.

George M. Middius

Apr 28, 2006, 11:58:47 AM4/28/06

Sander deWaal said to Fecesborg:

> >I can even remember when the most important topic around here were things
> >like sound quality. Silly me! ;-)

> Yes, I remember those times as well.

> Until certain people came around and killed off discussions about
> sound quality with phrases like "Prove it!" and "tube/vinyl bigots".

Thanks Snader for admitting Snander that you wouldn't know a tube bigot if
irony shorted out your chassis Sanndere. LOl Sendar its like "sound quality
is, anything other than a lying delusion.

;-)

George M. Middius

Apr 28, 2006, 12:04:09 PM4/28/06

Shovels the mad cross-posting hedgehog breaks down and admits that virtually
every speculation about his loony self is dead-bang accurate.

> You're absolutely right about one thing though: I am Dr. Graham,

> a shill, a crack addict, a cocaine fiend, a murderer, etc. etc.

Whom did you murder, Shovie? Aside from your poor old mum, that is.

> I tried to get things on topic of audio but we can see where that went

> when the truth about my shilling of snake oil emerged into the light of day.

How are sales going, Shovels? Maybe one of your "friends" who helps you
build up that Yahoo group can say he heard about your magic elixirs of sonic
purity on RAO. Wouldn't that be the cherry on top of your sundae?

> Seems people are more interesting[sic] in talking about and attacking me.

I certainly am. You're a hoot!

> ....However, it does make those people obsessessed[sic] with me all the

> easier to laugh at, I admit.

Except you're weeping and wailing, not laughing. Oh well, at least you have
a life now, thanks to RAO.

Soundhaspriority

Apr 28, 2006, 1:07:53 PM4/28/06

Right you are, Doctor George, and thanks for showing your obsessession
with me, once again.
Together with your close buddy Crazy Bob Morein, you managed to chase
away everyone remotely interesting in good sound quality years ago.

What's left is a bunch of trollers and chickenshits too afraid to
admit that they tried my tweaks as based on Beltish procedures (see
http://www.belt.demon.co.uk ), and who still think that I am Dr.
Richard Graham, after I explained literally thousands of times that I
am NOT.

Enjoy what's left of your little life, Dr. George. LOL!

George M. Middius

Apr 28, 2006, 2:29:33 PM4/28/06

The Shovelsish brainwashing program has begun.

> Beltish procedures

ick. ugh. yucko.

You should go down to the dock and get yourself smacked upside the head,
Shovie. At this point it could only help.

soundhaspriority

Apr 28, 2006, 3:33:01 PM4/28/06
wrote in message <gln452h8rckar4gq2...@4ax.com>:

>The Shovelsish brainwashing program has begun.
>
>> Beltish procedures
>
>ick. ugh. yucko.
>
>You should go down to the dock and get yourself smacked upside the head,
>Shovie. At this point it could only help.

The post was a forgery, George.
Probably by McCarty.

Love,
SHP.

Arny Krueger

Apr 28, 2006, 3:40:18 PM4/28/06
"Sander deWaal" <nos...@wanadoo.nl> wrote in message

> "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> said:

>> I can even remember when the most important topic around
>> here were things like sound quality. Silly me! ;-)

> Yes, I remember those times as well.

> Until certain people came around and killed off
> discussions about sound quality with phrases like "Prove
> it!" and "tube/vinyl bigots".

In fact there were many discussions that could handle those minor challenges
quite well. It was totally repehensible posts like this recent one by your
hero Middius that put an end to any possibility of reasonable discussion
here:

[dot] net> wrote in message

> Is it true that you tried to weasel out of your promise
> to record some shit at that shithole church you belong
> to? And as a result, the Pastor-In-Chief told you your
> presence was no longer welcome at said church?

Sander deWaal

Apr 28, 2006, 3:59:34 PM4/28/06
"Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> said:

> your hero Middius

I read somewhere that a special perception-enhancement cream is
available at www.belt.demon.co.uk .

George M. Middius

Apr 28, 2006, 3:43:02 PM4/28/06

Robert said:

> >The Shovelsish brainwashing program has begun.
> >
> >> Beltish procedures
> >
> >ick. ugh. yucko.
> >
> >You should go down to the dock and get yourself smacked upside the head,
> >Shovie. At this point it could only help.
>
> The post was a forgery, George.
> Probably by McCarty.

Are you sure? Shovels has at least 3 addresses of his own. This one came
from a European server and not from Google.

soundhaspriority

Apr 28, 2006, 4:12:40 PM4/28/06

"George M. Middius" <cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net> wrote
in message news:gln452h8rckar4gq2...@4ax.com...

> The Shovelsish brainwashing program has begun.
>
>> Beltish procedures
>
> ick. ugh. yucko.
Agreed.

> You should go down to the dock and get yourself smacked upside the head,
> Shovie. At this point it could only help.

I would not like to be in the care of Dr. Graham. He probably uses
electroshock as part of his brainwashing techniques.

SHP

soundhaspriority

Apr 28, 2006, 4:21:26 PM4/28/06

"George M. Middius" <cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net> wrote
in message news:d0s452d873efqptjs...@4ax.com...

> Robert said:

I didn't. The below also comes from wanadoo.nl. Sander posts from that, but
I can't imagine him wanting to get into the game. Sander is such a nice guy.
Aren't you, Sander (gulp!!!) ?

soundhaspriority

Apr 28, 2006, 4:24:24 PM4/28/06

<soundhas...@mad.scientist.com> wrote in message

> Shovels, so-called because he "Shovels" bullshit all day long, vomits
> his latest obsession with me on to the rest of the group:
>

> .....Hmmmm, yet another obsessive rant in my honour. Busy day "at work"
> for you, Shovels?
>
>> Shovels claims that RAO is divided evenly as to whether he really is
>> Dr. Richard Graham, psychiatrist, of Leeds, UK.
>
> Well that's another thing you have in common with your psychotic friend
> Bob: you're also a pathological liar. I never said any such thing. On
> the contrary, the only person I found who was either stupid or crazy
> enough to think that I could be Dr. Graham, a Leeds or London based
> psychiatrist and maths professor (who's too busy with his work to post
> on his own chat group or edit his own newsletters but can somehow find
> the time to post long messages to RAO every day), was none other than
> your true and perhaps only friend, "Psycho Bob" Morein.
>
>> What he doesn't know is that
>> the real voting is taking place via email.
>
> No, you're wrong. I know that. I received many votes via email.

You did not.

>They all agreed that it was reasonable to conclude that I was not and
could
> be Dr. Richard Graham,

Dear Doctor Richard Graham (London psychiatrist practicing for NHS and
Priory Hospital):
The above is not believable.

Luv,
SHP

soundhaspriority

Apr 28, 2006, 4:25:06 PM4/28/06

> Shovels, so-called because he "Shovels" bullshit all day long, vomits
> his latest obsession with me on to the rest of the group:
>

> .....Hmmmm, yet another obsessive rant in my honour. Busy day "at work"
> for you, Shovels?
>
>> Shovels claims that RAO is divided evenly as to whether he really is
>> Dr. Richard Graham, psychiatrist, of Leeds, UK.
>
> Well that's another thing you have in common with your psychotic friend
> Bob: you're also a pathological liar...

Dear Doctor Richard Graham:
You are a pathological liar. Consequently, nothing you say can be
believed.
Luv,
SHP

soundhaspriority

Apr 28, 2006, 4:27:12 PM4/28/06

> Arny Krueger wrote:
>> "George M. Middius" <cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast
>> [dot] net> wrote in message
>>
>> > Shovels claims that RAO is divided evenly as to whether
>> > he really is Dr. Richard Graham, psychiatrist, of Leeds, UK.
>>
>> He's got to be wrong, because everybody with a brain doesn't care.
>
> As always, and as most everyone here does, you believe everything
> you're told.

Dear Doctor Richard Graham:
We know you count on that for the success of your brainwashing campaign,
but it is not the case. You have already been identified as a pathological
liar.

Luv,
SHP

George M. Middius

Apr 28, 2006, 4:30:30 PM4/28/06

Sander deWaal said:

> > your hero Middius

> I read somewhere that a special perception-enhancement cream is
> available at www.belt.demon.co.uk .

That stuff won't help Krooger unless he can first shake off the miasma of
BorgSmugSnot that envelops him.

Arny Krueger

Apr 28, 2006, 5:13:00 PM4/28/06

> "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> said:
>

> In fact there were many discussions that could handle those minor
> challenges
> quite well. It was totally repehensible posts like this recent one by your
> hero Middius that put an end to any possibility of reasonable discussion
> here:

> George M. Middius" <cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast
> [dot] net> wrote in message

>> Is it true that you tried to weasel out of your promise
>> to record some shit at that shithole church you belong
>> to? And as a result, the Pastor-In-Chief told you your
>> presence was no longer welcome at said church?

> I read somewhere that a special perception-enhancement

> cream is available at www.belt.demon.co.uk .

Sander, I can't believe that someone as gutless and spineless as you can
digest enough baby formula to stay alive. :-(

soundhas...@mad.scientist.com

Apr 28, 2006, 8:00:20 PM4/28/06
Soundhaspriority wrote:

You see? NOW I'm impressed. I mean look at all these dumbass forgers
who've been struggling for over 2 months to do forgeries of my posts,
and couldn't come up with a decent forgery if their life depended on
it. Look at Mad Morein, running all over the place like a chicken with
his head cut off, trying to fool people into thinking he's me. But on
your very -first try-, you came up with an -excellent- forgery!
Congrats! It's nearly as good as some of my forgeries, "and that's
saying something" (tm). It fooled Shovels and maybe a few others, but
"that's not saying much". Middius is an imbecile who could be fooled if
you put a Zorro mask over your eyes. However, the damn thing almost
fooled me. Yup, you almost had me saying "Hmmm.... why don't I remember
writing that?".

Of course, it isn't just the fact that you used the exact same email
address, no. It's all the thought you put into all the little details.
Someone who hasn't "drunken from the cup of SHP" would not be able to
put up such an accurate fake-- shows you were listening! In case you
think I didn't notice, I see you have the "Doctor" thing in there (a
recent homage to Crazy Bob, who thinks everyone's a "Doctor"), the
"thanks for...." line (stolen from Krueger actually), the word
"obsession" (correctly subtly "typoed", as I am wont to do), the word
"me" (wouldn't be an SHP post without it, I figure...), the "close
buddy" remark (I almost have that trademarked...), the "Crazy Bob"
phrase, the words "good sound" together, as well as the SHP usuals of
"trollers" and "chickenshits", the phrase "tried my tweaks" (if I only
I got commissions for using that phrase, boy I'd be up Easy St.!), and
"Beltish procedures" was a good try, except I don't say that, it's
actually "Beltist procedures", and there's the Belt site address at
http://www.belt.demon.co.uk, which -has- to be included because I get a
commission every time I post it, the word "literally", which I've used
"thousands of times"... /literally/. And of course, stressing words by
putting them in caps (NOT), which is something of a signature. Then
there's the reference to Shovels (aka "Dr. George") being a
small-minded man ("little"), and me putting him down for not having a
life. And finally, you remember to include my precious, precious,
annoying "LOL!" (which I stole from Arny again). Brilliant!

You just forgot one thing Sander: to give me a head's up! If I'd have
known it was you I would not have complained to your ISP about the
forgery (sorry! knee jerk reaction!). A lot of ISPs frown on that sort
of forgery and boot their users off (trust me, I know this for a
fact!). Anyway, thanks for showing these dumb rubes so obsessed with
forging my identity, how its done.

soundhas...@mad.scientist.com

Apr 28, 2006, 8:08:56 PM4/28/06

Shovels Middius wrote:

> Robert said:
>
> > >The Shovelsish brainwashing program has begun.

> > >ick. ugh. yucko.
> > >
> > >You should go down to the dock and get yourself smacked upside the head,
> > >Shovie. At this point it could only help.
> >
> > The post was a forgery, George.
> > Probably by McCarty.
>
> Are you sure? Shovels has at least 3 addresses of his own. This one came
> from a European server and not from Google.

You DARE doubt the word of a pathological lying maniac like "Psycho Bob
Morein"?? After he has "Shovelled" so much truth upon this newsgroup?
Don't. You're not paid to think, Borg. You're only paid to "attack".

And stop lying about me, you little weasel. I did NOT <--- forget to
crosspost.

soundhas...@mad.scientist.com

Apr 28, 2006, 8:12:50 PM4/28/06

Mad Morein wrote:

> <soundhas...@mad.scientist.com> wrote in message

> Dear Doctor Richard Graham (London psychiatrist practicing for NHS and
> Priory Hospital):

> the above is not believable.

Dear Doctor Psycho Bob Morein:

I agree.

Luv,

SHP.

soundhas...@mad.scientist.com

Apr 28, 2006, 8:17:02 PM4/28/06

Sander deWaal wrote:
> "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> said:
>

> > your hero Middius
>

> I read somewhere that a special perception-enhancement cream is
> available at www.belt.demon.co.uk .

Really?? Is it for sale, do ya know? Because if it is, I'm gettin' in
on THAT action!

soundhas...@mad.scientist.com

Apr 28, 2006, 8:23:05 PM4/28/06

Psycho Bob shows his obsessions are not just with me:

> The post was a forgery, George.
> Probably by McCarty.
>
> Love,
> SHP.

Oh, you "Love" George? He's not even your brother, so I know it can't
be a "brotherly" kind of love. More of a "manly" kind of love, I
gather. I guess that would explain why the two of you are kissing each
others arse all the time now. Did you know about his last flame, a dude
named "Jamie Benchimol? He's still hung up on the guy, apparently,
can't get him out of his head... Though I'd let you know Crazy Bob,
before you get a case of Brokeback heartbreak.

soundhas...@mad.scientist.com

Apr 28, 2006, 8:50:47 PM4/28/06

Shovels The Lie-Telling, Post Forging, Quote Mangling, Unethical
RAO-Addicted Troll wrote:

> Shovels the mad cross-posting hedgehog blah blah blah.... I'm a hopeless geek,
> I can't break my addiction to this newsgroup... someone please kill me!

Tell me: What is it with you and hypocrisy, Shovie? Why is it that you
keep contradicting yourself by criticizing the ethics of others for
"forging quotes", "lying", "crossposting", and all kinds of dirty
deeds, ALL of which you have done, and most of which you have done in
this post of yours alone?

> Whom did you murder, Shovie?

I murdered your intellect. And it shows, don't you think?

> Aside from my poor old mum, that is.

Sorry no, I didn't "murder" your poor old mum Shovie. She simply left
your loser ass 40 years ago, and you'll just have to come to terms with
that. Don't take it out on RAO, this newsgroup is not responsible for
your loss.

> > I tried to get things on topic of audio but we can see where that went
> > when the truth about my shilling of snake oil emerged into the light of day.
>
> How are sales going, Shovels?

I can't complain. Last week, we managed to sell 14 vials of... uh..
what "sales"??!! "Sales"? Why there's no "selling" going on here, you
filthy mountebank! <quickly looks askew left and right>

> Maybe one of your "friends" who helps you
> build up that Yahoo group can say he heard about your magic elixirs of sonic
> purity on RAO. Wouldn't that be the cherry on top of your sundae?

He already did. Check out the bottom of this thread...

Want a bite of my Sundae, Shovie? Huh? So I see you like "the cherry"
part, don't ya, lil' Shovie? Are you man enough to take a bite of my
Sundae? Here, come a little closer...
<THWACK!>

Sorry. I didn't mean to hit you in the eye like that. Are you okay?
Here, let me take a look at that...

<THWACKKK!>

> Seems people are more interested in talking about and attacking me.

Well, at least you're finally getting the recognition you longed for in
high school, dweeb.
BTW, I think I can get you some Flock Of Seagulls tickets. They're
coming to Maryland, did you know that? Special one time reunion
concert. How much you want for 'em? What do you mean "you don't believe
me"? Fine, check it out! Here's the ticks, take a look.....

<THWACCK!>

> > ....However, it does make those people obsessed with me all the

> > easier to laugh at, I admit.
>

> Except while your(sic) laughing, I'm weeping and wailing. Oh well, at least I have

> a life now, thanks to RAO.

Well, insofar as you can call 8 years of being addicted to this
newsgroup and deriving your entire sense of reality from it, "a life",
I suppose you do, Shovels. I suppose you do....

<THWACK!>

Sorry. My hand slipped.

soundhas...@mad.scientist.com

Apr 28, 2006, 8:53:27 PM4/28/06
Shovels gets another slap in the face with the reality of just how dumb
he really is:

> The Shovelsish brainwashing program has begun.
>
> > Beltish procedures
>
> ick. ugh. yucko.

Stop slobbering all over yourself Shovels, it's a forgery you idiot.
This now makes the third time in a week that we've seen you be fooled
by a forgery. While you seem to have no problems hypocritcally
attacking those fooled by forgeries, one would think that after 8 years
of being addicted to trolling this newsgroup, you'd be able to tell a
fake from the real thing yourself. I'll give you a hint for the next
time you meet up with a forgery and it strains what little brain matter
you actually have: I would never be so open in shilling as this obvious
forger has done by posting the address of the Belt site at:
http://www.belt.demon.co.uk, where you can buy all kinds of nifty audio
products based on quantum principles, that will help you achieve audio
nirvana.

> You should go down to the dock and get yourself smacked upside the head,
> Shovie. At this point it could only help.

What's this about "the dock"?? I don't have a "dock" where I live. I'm
sure you do in Maryland, though. I guess then that it makes sense that
you think every town and city in the world has a "dock".... in an
ignorant provincial kind of way. So is that where you usually go to get
your dick sucked, Shovels? I'm sure you've been smacked upside the head
many times there too. What do they call that in your business? "Rough
trade", right? Well, it doesn't "seem" to have helped. Could you on my
behalf, ask them to use a club, next time? Maybe if you were "clubbed"
upside the head, you might harken back down to some semblance of
"reality", and not sound like such a self-deluded lunatic so much of
the time.

soundhas...@yahoo.com

Apr 28, 2006, 9:01:20 PM4/28/06

Shovels wrote some Shovellish Shtuff:

> Crazy Bob said:
>
> > >The Shovelsish brainwashing program has begun.

> > >ick. ugh. yucko.
> > >
> > >You should go down to the dock and get yourself smacked upside the head,
> > >Shovie. At this point it could only help.
> >

> > The post was a forgery, Shovels.

> > Probably by McCarty.
>
> Are you sure? Shovels has at least 3 addresses of his own. This one came
> from a European server and not from Google.

Hey, maybe it was from the "European Shovels", ya think? It's like I
already told ya Shovie. EVERYONE IS SHOVELS. The same Shovles
responsible for creating all the messages on all the Yahoo groups is
the same Shovels who is behind ALL the Shovels on this group as well.
Except you of course, cuz you're the original "Shovels". Shovels isn't
just here you know. The Shovels that bags your groceries is also
Shovels. The Shovels that delivers your disability comp check.... well
that's Shovels too. The little furry Shovels that just peed on your
leg? That's also Shovels. EVERYONE IS SHOVELS, SHOVELS!

It's a shovels, shovels, shovels, shovels world....

soundhas...@yahoo.com

Apr 28, 2006, 9:03:03 PM4/28/06
Shovels gets another slap in the face with the reality of just how dumb
he really is:

> The Shovelsish brainwashing program has begun.

> > Beltish procedures
>
> ick. ugh. yucko.

Stop slobbering all over yourself Shovels, it's a forgery you idiot.

This now makes the third time in a week that we've seen you be fooled
by a forgery. While you seem to have no problems hypocritcally
attacking those fooled by forgeries, one would think that after 8 years
of being addicted to trolling this newsgroup, you'd be able to tell a
fake from the real thing yourself. I'll give you a hint for the next
time you meet up with a forgery and it strains what little brain matter
you actually have: I would never be so open in shilling as this obvious
forger has done by posting the address of the Belt site at:
http://www.belt.demon.co.uk, where you can buy all kinds of nifty audio
products based on quantum principles, that will help you achieve audio
nirvana.

> You should go down to the dock and get yourself smacked upside the head,

> Shovie. At this point it could only help.

What's this about "the dock"?? I don't have a "dock" where I live. I'm

soundhas...@yahoo.com

Apr 28, 2006, 9:07:42 PM4/28/06

Robert Morein, the PROVEN pathological liar, latches on to the phrase
"pathological liar":

> Dear Doctor Richard Graham:
> We know you count on that for the success of your brainwashing campaign,
> but it is not the case. You have already been identified as a pathological
> liar.

Well said, Doctor Crazy Bob.

<slowly backing away....>

- SHP

Clyde Slick

Apr 28, 2006, 9:41:13 PM4/28/06

"Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote in message
> "Clyde Slick" <artsa...@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> "soundhaspriority" <soundhas...@goodscientist.com>
>> wrote in message
>>>
>> . He reminds me more of a Great White;
>>> remorseless, and always moving.
>>>

>> OTOH, most turds are brown, and stationary.
>
> Note that Art is posting about his one real and true area of expertise.

It's my pleasure to know you so well.

Arny Krueger

Apr 28, 2006, 9:41:04 PM4/28/06

> "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote in message
>> "Clyde Slick" <artsa...@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>> "soundhaspriority" <soundhas...@goodscientist.com>
>>> wrote in message
>>>>
>>> . He reminds me more of a Great White;
>>>>

>>> OTOH, most turds are brown, and stationary.
>>
>> Note that Art is posting about his one real and true
>> area of expertise.

> It's my pleasure to know you so well.

Meaning of course that you could improve yourself by paying more attention
to what I say, and less to what Middius says.

soundhaspriority

Apr 28, 2006, 10:01:28 PM4/28/06

<soundhas...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Shovels gets another slap in the face with the reality of just how dumb
> he really is:

Dear Doctor Graham:
"Shovels" is the name by which George Middius refers to you.
Luv,
SHP

soundhaspriority

Apr 28, 2006, 10:02:22 PM4/28/06

<soundhas...@mad.scientist.com> wrote in message

Dear Doctor Graham:
My name is Soundhaspriority, and I am your brother.
Luv,
SHP

soundhaspriority

Apr 28, 2006, 10:03:06 PM4/28/06

<soundhas...@mad.scientist.com> wrote in message
You should. Scamming is good business. Just ask Dr. Richard Graham.
Luv,
SHP

soundhas...@yahoo.com

Apr 28, 2006, 10:33:01 PM4/28/06

Psycho Bob Morein No Longer Knows Which Way Is Up or Down... So He
Moves Sideways....:

You mean you acquired 7 phds and your reading comprehension skills are
no better than that of a 6 year old? I think you should have sued
Drexel for giving you the 7 phds to begin with. Since you so need a
clue, I'll give you one: I was talking about BUYING you moron, not
SELLING. You can usually tell by the fact that someone says "Is it for
SALE".

> Just ask Dr. Richard Graham.
> Luv,
> SHP

Now Crazy Bob gets even weirder. Despite knowing your information was
false, you called me "Dr. Richard Graham" about 7,450 times now. Like
as though you get a pellet every time you call me that. But now....
Well NOW you're saying I'm not Dr. Richard Graham. Otherwise, if you're
claiming I was, you'd be asking me to ask myself... which would make
you "crazzzzzy". Of course, I'm not going to judge you as being
"craazzzzzzzy" because yesterday, you also said I was "Cujo". No.
Instead, I'll conclude that you must be "crazzzzzzy" for believing that
you are Doctor Richard Graham. The only logical, since you said
"scamming is a good business". And you would know, what with trying to
"scam the American public" with your wacky "morphic green cream" and
"DHM spray"....

soundhaspriority

Apr 28, 2006, 10:36:05 PM4/28/06

> Robert Morein, the PROVEN pathological liar, latches on to the phrase
> "pathological liar":

Richard, it fits you to the tee. If the shoe fits, wear it.

>> Dear Doctor Richard Graham:
>> We know you count on that for the success of your brainwashing
>> campaign,
>> but it is not the case. You have already been identified as a
>> pathological
>> liar.
>

> Well said, Doctor Crazy Bob.

Thanks, Richard. Just remember this. Five years from now, you may be posting
the same stuff, and I will be posting the same replies, and everyone else
will have consigned both "soundhaspriorities" to the killfile. The reason
for this is simple: you obsess about keeping your true identity of Richard
Graham a secret. This is no longer possible in the modern world.
Furthermore, your apparent belief that you can shill under a pen name is
sadly mistaken. That will never be allowed to happen.

Luv,
SHP

not2c...@verizon.net

Apr 28, 2006, 10:36:43 PM4/28/06

> "George M. Middius" <cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast
> [dot] net> wrote in message
>
>> Shovels claims that RAO is divided evenly as to whether
>> he really is Dr. Richard Graham, psychiatrist, of Leeds, UK.
>
> He's got to be wrong, because everybody with a brain doesn't care.
>
> Far more intresting might be the true identity of say, George Middius.
> Particularly true given "George's" long-term massively destructive effect
> on the intellectual climate on RAO.

> I can even remember when the most important topic around here were things
> like sound quality. Silly me! ;-)
Luddite. :-)

not2c...@verizon.net

Apr 28, 2006, 10:44:47 PM4/28/06

"Sander deWaal" <nos...@wanadoo.nl> wrote in message

> "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> said:
>

>>I can even remember when the most important topic around here were things
>>like sound quality. Silly me! ;-)
>

> Yes, I remember those times as well.
>
> Until certain people came around and killed off discussions about
> sound quality with phrases like "Prove it!" and "tube/vinyl bigots".
>
> --

Requiring offers of proof for outrageous claims is what killed those
discussions?

Complete horseshit. What killed those discussions was the fact that one
couldn't have them and still can't without the usual gang of idiots
injecting them with vitriol for daring to insist that physics and sound
electronic theory should have a place in such discussions. Look at what's
happened recently. Some guy with a list of nonsense tweaks is the only one
talking about audio and he's not relying on science and still gets savaged.
I'm not saying that he shouldn't be, but it does show that nobody much cares
about audio or the truth as it applies to same. Since there are so few
actually qualified to discuss the topic in any sensible way, it has devolved
into the usual attack fest.

It's a bore.

not2c...@verizon.net

Apr 28, 2006, 10:47:29 PM4/28/06

"Soundhaspriority" <soundhas...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> George "Shovels" Middius, commanding his imaginary RAO troops, wrote:

>>> Yes, I remember those times as well.
>>
>>> Until certain people came around and killed off discussions about
>>> sound quality with phrases like "Prove it!" and "tube/vinyl bigots".
>>
>>Thanks Snader for admitting Snander that you wouldn't know a tube bigot if
>>irony shorted out your chassis Sanndere. LOl Sendar its like "sound
>>quality
>>is, anything other than a lying delusion.
>>
>>;-)
>

> Right you are, Doctor George, and thanks for showing your obsessession
> with me, once again.
> Together with your close buddy Crazy Bob Morein, you managed to chase
> away everyone remotely interesting in good sound quality years ago.
>
> What's left is a bunch of trollers and chickenshits too afraid to
> admit that they tried my tweaks as based on Beltish procedures (see
> http://www.belt.demon.co.uk ), and who still think that I am Dr.
> Richard Graham, after I explained literally thousands of times that I
> am NOT.
>
> Enjoy what's left of your little life, Dr. George. LOL!

I feel very strongly that most people here couldn't care less who you are
and are absolutely not wasting any time trying out the foolish ideas you
have suggested as useful for improving sound quality.

not2c...@verizon.net

Apr 28, 2006, 10:49:36 PM4/28/06

"Sander deWaal" <nos...@wanadoo.nl> wrote in message

> "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> said:
>

>> your hero Middius
>

> I read somewhere that a special perception-enhancement cream is
> available at www.belt.demon.co.uk .
>
>It's a shame the person who recomends it has tried it, I recomend he do so
>in suppository form
>
> - Never argue with idiots, they drag you down their level and beat you
> with experience. -

soundhas...@yahoo.com

Apr 28, 2006, 10:51:48 PM4/28/06

Crazy Bob Morein, imprudently ignoring the advice of his entire family
and his own attorney, continues wasting his life away shouting at
windmills like these :

> Dear Doctor Graham:

Sorry, Crazy Bob, no one's buying it. You're the only one on the group
who thinks I'm "Doctor Graham", and even YOU don't actually believe it.
You're just being your evil and malicious self, because I shamed and
embarassed you when I told the group you had "secretly" tried my
L-shape tweak (and I enjoyed watching your public humiliation over
trying the tweak, I must say.....).

As you well know, I took a vote on the subject recently. You lost. Big
time. Even your equally clueless little mule buddy, Shovels, does not
believe that I'm Richard Graham. Ever wonder why you're the only one
who addresses me as "Richard Graham"? Of course you didn't... You have
as much chance of being "Richard Graham" as I do.... But then, as
psychotic as you are, I don't think anyone would believe you're a
psychiatrist.

That, plus the fact that YOU LITERALLY SPEND YOUR ENTIRE WAKING LIFE ON
THIS NEWSGROUP. You can be predicted to respond to anything I post at
any time of the day or night within -minutes-. Now -that's- what I call
an "obsessive" usenet junkie. No working psychiatrist would ever have
the time to do what you do here. Finally, the bottom line is, and its a
unanimous fact: NO ONE CARES. You're the only one here who cares
whether I'm Dr. Graham or Dr. Dolittle. And you're the only one "trying
to MAKE people care about that". Because, as we know, you're -evil-.

So I just wanna say: "Continue shouting at windmills, Crazy Bob". The
more you call me "Doctor Richard Graham" and a "scamming shill
crack/cocaine fiend" and other outrageous, unproven and totally
implausible accusations, the sillier you make yourself look. Here's the
kicker: the sillier you make yourself look... the less I care. That's
why you're just a plaything to me right now. You're a half-dead mouse
that I'm swatting around at will. I can continue playing with you or
walk away and occupy myself with something else. You however, can not.
That's what makes you a neurotic obsessive basket case, and why your
brilliant career has been in the toilet since you tried to sue Drexel
and like the born loser that you are, lost. Big time.

> My name is Soundhaspriority, and I am your brother.
> Luv

> SHP

No. Your name is "Psycho Bob" Morein and you're a malicious mental
patient. Get help and get on your medication.

soundhas...@yahoo.com

Apr 28, 2006, 11:14:36 PM4/28/06

Another ignorant bigot, not2...@verizon.net, comes out from a rock to
register his vote for the mindless sheep brigade:

> > Enjoy what's left of your little life, Dr. George. LOL!

First of all, I have to point out that there seems to be no shortage of
fools on this group. Every time I turn around, another one of you
morons comes out to insist on showing me how stupid you are. You just
responded to a forgery of my identity. I'm going to assume you were
trying to contact me and not the forger.

> I feel very strongly that most people here couldn't care less who you are

Yeah, tell me something I DON'T know, genius. I just finished saying
that to one of your colleages, a "Crazy Bob Morein". Who is neverthless
spending his entire waking day and nights -trying- to make people like
you care about who I am. But the fact that people don't care who I am
is exactly as it should be. I'm pleased as punch about it, because
knowing this as I now do means I can safely ignore the hysterical
efforts of this psychotic evil troll, Robert Morein, to convince people
that I'm someone I'm not.

> and are absolutely not wasting any time trying out the foolish ideas you
> have suggested as useful for improving sound quality.

Now you're getting personal. Listen you dumbass fool, it is inherently
foolish of you to claim the ideas are "foolish", when you're too dumb
to know enough, let alone anything, about quantum mechanics to be able
to refute the theories behind them, and too foolish to understand that
dismissing something you haven't tested makes YOU foolish.

Next. I don't really care how "very strongly you feel" about something,
you're an ignorant butkus. So your "feelings" have nothing to do with
facts and reality. The facts and reality are, that so far, ten people
here "wasted time" trying out my ideas. One was a medical doctor, two
of them are audio engineers. Furthermore, take a good hard look at
exactly what people here ARE wasting their time on, you dickweed.
Hundreds and thousands and thousands and --thousands-- of posts, for
years and years and YEARS... about 98% of which are personal character
attacks. You're no exception, since you just registered at least 3 such
character attacks today. So who's the "fool"? You are.

Lastly.. when did I say I cared whether people try the tweaks or not?
Am I making money off of free tweaks now? ROTFL!

Clyde Slick

Apr 28, 2006, 11:26:43 PM4/28/06

"Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote in message

I pay attention to each and every word that both of you say.

soundhas...@yahoo.com

Apr 28, 2006, 11:30:58 PM4/28/06

not2...@verizon.net wrote:

> "Sander deWaal" <nos...@wanadoo.nl> wrote in message
> > "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> said:
> >

> Requiring offers of proof for outrageous claims is what killed those
> discussions?

Yo jackass: Let me introduce you to the "opinion" part of the newsgroup
called "rec.audio.OPINION". This is not "rec.audio.PROOF". Get it?
Don't like it? Eat a large bowl of shit and leave. And stay gone.

> Complete horseshit. What killed those discussions was the fact that one
> couldn't have them and still can't without the usual gang of idiots
> injecting them with vitriol for daring to insist that physics and sound
> electronic theory should have a place in such discussions.

Oh I see. You want "rec.audio.TECH", not "rec.audio.OPINION". Okay,
third door to your left.

> Look at what's
> happened recently. Some guy with a list of nonsense tweaks is the only one
> talking about audio and he's not relying on science and still gets savaged.

Who the hell said I'm not "relying on science"? You mean because you've
never heard of "morphogenetic resonance" it isn't "science"? What a
goombah! You sound like a complete imbecile. You're calling my tweaks
"nonsense tweaks" when you've never even tried them and know nothing
about the sciences behind them, and you actually think you have any
credibility?!

The only thing you said with a half grain of truth to it is that I am
one of the only ones here talking about audio, or at least willing to
try. Of course, no one wants to talk audio with me, like you, they just
come here to attack me. So I oblige, because I'm a people-pleaser. Call
it a weakness.

> I'm not saying that he shouldn't be,

Oh right. On the one hand you just finished bitching and whining about
how no one talks about audio any more here, that they just attack
people, then you say I'm the only one talking about audio, then you
complain that I'm getting "savaged" for talking about audio, and
finally, you **agree that I should be attacked for my beliefs about
audio***!!

And you think you just contributed an intelligent post, you
self-contradicting freak?

> but it does show that nobody much cares
> about audio or the truth as it applies to same.

What you've shown in fact is that YOU don't much care about audio or
the "truth" as it applies to audio. You just finished calling my tweaks
"nonsense tweaks" without any science behind them, despite the fact
that several people here have confirmed they work, and despite the fact
that you never tried them and don't even know they have a scientific
basis. That pretty much confirms you're nothing but a pompous lying
hypocrite. Go stand in the corner with Shovels, you both have a lot to
learn from each other.

Since there are so few
> actually qualified to discuss the topic in any sensible way, it has devolved
> into the usual attack fest.

Gee, I wonder why? You certainly showed us how to discuss the topic of
audio in a "sensible way", didnt you, you ignorant jackass?

> It's a bore.

You're a bore. Go crawl back under the rock and hibernate.

soundhas...@yahoo.com

Apr 28, 2006, 11:36:07 PM4/28/06

crazy bob and another of his crazy wacky tirades:

> <soundhas...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > Well said, Doctor Crazy Bob.
> >
> Thanks, Robert. Just remember this. Five years from now, you may be posting

> the same stuff, and I will be posting the same replies, and everyone else
> will have consigned both "soundhaspriorities" to the killfile. The reason

> for this is simple: you obsess about keeping your true identity of Robert
> Morein a secret. This is no longer possible in the modern world.

> Furthermore, your apparent belief that you can shill under a pen name is
> sadly mistaken. That will never be allowed to happen.
>
> Luv,
> SHP

Crazy Bob... I hate to be the one to tell you but you've gone off your
meds again. You're Robert Morein, not me. I know you'd like to
"pretend" you're me, but.... don't you think you're taking it a bit too
far? You know... the "evil crazy" thing?

Take your meds Bob. Seriously. Take ...... your...........
meds..........

soundhaspriority

Apr 28, 2006, 11:58:29 PM4/28/06

<soundhas...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Dear Doctor Graham:
Your tactic is not effective.
Luv,
SHP

soundhaspriority

Apr 29, 2006, 12:00:36 AM4/29/06

> Another ignorant bigot, not2...@verizon.net, comes out from a rock to
> register his vote for the mindless sheep brigade:
>
>> > Enjoy what's left of your little life, Dr. George. LOL!
>
> First of all, I have to point out that there seems to be no shortage of
> fools on this group.

Dear Doctor Graham:
You are the greatest fool, risking your professional reputation for no
gain. There is no benefit, and much potential danger, in your continued
participation here.

Luv,
SHP

soundhaspriority

Apr 29, 2006, 12:02:11 AM4/29/06

> Crazy Bob Morein, imprudently ignoring the advice of his entire family
> and his own attorney, continues wasting his life away shouting at
> windmills like these :
>
>> Dear Doctor Graham:
>
> Sorry, Crazy Bob, no one's buying it.

Dear Doctor Graham:
I'm not selling. I'm here to let anyone know who you are, and your shill
relationship with PWB Electronics.
Luv,
SHP

soundhaspriority

Apr 29, 2006, 12:04:36 AM4/29/06

<soundhas...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

[snip]

> Now Crazy Bob gets even weirder. Despite knowing your information was
> false, you called me "Dr. Richard Graham" about 7,450 times now.

Dear Doctor Richard Graham:
We have your admission, which is recorded in usenet.
Luv,
SHP

soundhaspriority

Apr 29, 2006, 12:06:13 AM4/29/06

<soundhas...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Crazy Bob Morein, imprudently ignoring the advice of his entire family
> and his own attorney, continues wasting his life away shouting at
> windmills like these :
>
>> Dear Doctor Graham:
>
> Sorry, Crazy Bob, no one's buying it.

Dear Doctor Graham:
We have your admission that you are, in fact, Doctor Richard Graham, a
psychiatrist practicing with NHS and at Priory Hospital.
Luv,
SHP

soundhaspriority

Apr 29, 2006, 12:06:59 AM4/29/06

> not2...@verizon.net wrote:
>
>> "Sander deWaal" <nos...@wanadoo.nl> wrote in message
>> > "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> said:
>> >

>> Requiring offers of proof for outrageous claims is what killed those
>> discussions?
>
> Yo jackass:

Dear Doctor Richard Graham:
Please refrain from perjoratives in this forum.
Luv,
SHP

soundhaspriority

Apr 29, 2006, 12:07:57 AM4/29/06

> crazy bob and another of his crazy wacky tirades:
>
>> <soundhas...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>> > Well said, Doctor Crazy Bob.
>> >
>> Thanks, Robert. Just remember this. Five years from now, you may be
>> posting
>> the same stuff, and I will be posting the same replies, and everyone else
>> will have consigned both "soundhaspriorities" to the killfile. The reason
>> for this is simple: you obsess about keeping your true identity of Robert
>> Morein a secret. This is no longer possible in the modern world.
>> Furthermore, your apparent belief that you can shill under a pen name is
>> sadly mistaken. That will never be allowed to happen.
>>
>> Luv,
>> SHP
>
> Crazy Bob... I hate to be the one to tell you but you've gone off your
> meds again.

Dear Doctor Graham:

We have your admission that you are, in fact, Doctor Richard Graham,

London psychiatrist for NHS and Priory Hospital.
Luv,
SHP

soundhas...@yahoo.com

Apr 29, 2006, 1:55:09 AM4/29/06
Super-Psycho Troll Robert Morein is in high gear today, flailing his
arms about wildly in dozens and dozens of posts, in an obsessive quest
for attention from me. It means it must either be mating season for
nutjobs, or, his previous tactics of lying his lying ass off about me
aren't working so well for him anymore. Assuming they once did....

> <soundhas...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > Crazy Bob... I hate to be the one to tell you but you've gone off your

> > meds again.
>
> Dear Doctor Graham:

> We have your admission that you are, in fact, Doctor Richard Graham,
> London psychiatrist for NHS and Priory Hospital.

> Luv,
> SHP

Really? Because we have YOUR usenet admission which proves that you're
a pathological liar, and a blithering idiot, who's crazy psycho
babblespeak can safely be dismissed:

"I'm a pathological liar. That's why I call you "Doctor Graham" and a
"shill" and a "cocaine fiend" and all those other evil, nasty things
that I can't help lying about. Because I'm a failed inventor with a
pathetic excuse for a life, who likes to trash good, decent, honest,
kind, hardworking, God-fearing upstanding citizens who generously
donate free audio tweaks to newsgroups, wherever and whenever I can
find them. Basically, because I am evil. Well, crazy and evil. And you
know what they say about misery loving company. That's true too. So
what are you gonna do about it? Sue me? Been there! Done that! I don't
have two pennies to rub together so... good luck, bub!"

- Robert Morein

I love these rare moments of raw honesty from you, Crazy Bob. You
really do pour your heart out, when you take a notion to. Thanks for
admitting your a "pathological liar". However, it really wasn't
necessary. I already proved it many times over a month ago.

- soundhaspriority
"Don't be too hard on yourself, Shovie. You can always take some
classes in remedical English to improve your spelling ability. ;-)" -
George "Shovels" Middius

"Shovie has his own kind of spelling. It involves lots of perorations.
" - George "Shovels" Middius

soundhas...@yahoo.com

Apr 29, 2006, 2:01:44 AM4/29/06

Crazy Bob Morein shows us that at the very least, he's consistent: his
writing skills are equally as bad as his reading comprehension skills:

> <soundhas...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > Yo jackass:

> Dear Doctor Richard Graham:
> Please refrain from perjoratives in this forum.

Yo jackass..... what's a "perjorative"? How many "phds" did you say you
have again?
And how many of them were for "being a good hall monitor"?

elm...@shaw.ca

Apr 29, 2006, 3:04:55 AM4/29/06
I have the final solution to the absorbing: "Who is
SHP?" computer game.
Consider that he can churn out up to 50 long postings/day
about
nothing very much.No ordinary human , assuming that an ordinary human
could be bothered, could do that. Boredom alone would send him
screaming into the streets.
.
Possibilities:
1) He is hopped up on whatever is in fashion these days.
If so
he should already be walking the lawn in some quiet detox place .
2) he is a manic in relapse. ( Being a psychiatrist can
explain
lots but is not enough for THAT.)
3) He was made in a lab by Dr. Frankenstein2.
Why do you think he posts from a "Mad Scientist" server site you fools.
Can't you take a hint?
You keep guessing while Frankenstein2 giggles evilly
at
himself in a mirror.
Ludovic Mirabel

George M. Middius wrote:
> Shovels the mad cross-posting hedgehog breaks down and admits that virtually
> every speculation about his loony self is dead-bang accurate.
>
> > You're absolutely right about one thing though: I am Dr. Graham,
> > a shill, a crack addict, a cocaine fiend, a murderer, etc. etc.
>
> Whom did you murder, Shovie? Aside from your poor old mum, that is.
>
> > I tried to get things on topic of audio but we can see where that went
> > when the truth about my shilling of snake oil emerged into the light of day.
>
> How are sales going, Shovels? Maybe one of your "friends" who helps you
> build up that Yahoo group can say he heard about your magic elixirs of sonic
> purity on RAO. Wouldn't that be the cherry on top of your sundae?
>
> > Seems people are more interesting[sic] in talking about and attacking me.
>
> I certainly am. You're a hoot!
>
> > ....However, it does make those people obsessessed[sic] with me all the
> > easier to laugh at, I admit.
>
> Except you're weeping and wailing, not laughing. Oh well, at least you have
> a life now, thanks to RAO.
>

> --
> A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.

paul packer

Apr 29, 2006, 8:32:59 AM4/29/06

Dear God....is there ever an end?

The madness....the madness....

Sander deWaal

Apr 29, 2006, 8:56:30 AM4/29/06
Robert Morein said:

>> Robert said:

>I didn't. The below also comes from wanadoo.nl. Sander posts from that, but
>I can't imagine him wanting to get into the game. Sander is such a nice guy.
>Aren't you, Sander (gulp!!!) ?

There were enough clues as to whether this was the real SHP or not.
Like the deliberate misspelling of "obsessession", and the misuse of
"interesting".

Then there are the headers, where it clearly says:
'organization : Sockpuppets Co., Inc.'.
And finally, the post came from wanadoo.nl .

Trust me, were I to really "forge" a post , you couldn't tell.
This was a mere imitation.

But thanks to you and George for one of the best laughs I've had on
this newsgroup ;-)

Sander deWaal

Apr 29, 2006, 8:57:54 AM4/29/06
"Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> said:

>Sander, I can't believe that someone as gutless and spineless as you can
>digest enough baby formula to stay alive. :-(

Well, apparently I can.

What's even more, I'm an *audio professional* , working in the field
you so desperately want to belong to, and I even get paid for it! ;-)

Sander deWaal

Apr 29, 2006, 8:58:48 AM4/29/06
soundhas...@mad.scientist.com said:

>> I read somewhere that a special perception-enhancement cream is
>> available at www.belt.demon.co.uk .

>Really?? Is it for sale, do ya know? Because if it is, I'm gettin' in
>on THAT action!

Dear dr. Richard Graham:

I'm sure you would.

Love,
SHP

Sander deWaal

Apr 29, 2006, 9:02:56 AM4/29/06
soundhas...@mad.scientist.com said:

>You see? NOW I'm impressed. I mean look at all these dumbass forgers
>who've been struggling for over 2 months to do forgeries of my posts,
>and couldn't come up with a decent forgery if their life depended on
>it. Look at Mad Morein, running all over the place like a chicken with
>his head cut off, trying to fool people into thinking he's me. But on
>your very -first try-, you came up with an -excellent- forgery!
>Congrats! It's nearly as good as some of my forgeries, "and that's
>saying something" (tm). It fooled Shovels and maybe a few others, but
>"that's not saying much". Middius is an imbecile who could be fooled if
>you put a Zorro mask over your eyes. However, the damn thing almost
>fooled me. Yup, you almost had me saying "Hmmm.... why don't I remember
>writing that?".

I didn't want it to be too hard, that's why I posted from my wanadoo
account, and left some clues in for those, perceptive enough to
understand.

>Of course, it isn't just the fact that you used the exact same email
>address, no. It's all the thought you put into all the little details.
>Someone who hasn't "drunken from the cup of SHP" would not be able to
>put up such an accurate fake-- shows you were listening! In case you
>think I didn't notice, I see you have the "Doctor" thing in there (a
>recent homage to Crazy Bob, who thinks everyone's a "Doctor"), the
>"thanks for...." line (stolen from Krueger actually), the word
>"obsession" (correctly subtly "typoed", as I am wont to do), the word
>"me" (wouldn't be an SHP post without it, I figure...), the "close
>buddy" remark (I almost have that trademarked...), the "Crazy Bob"
>phrase, the words "good sound" together, as well as the SHP usuals of
>"trollers" and "chickenshits", the phrase "tried my tweaks" (if I only
>I got commissions for using that phrase, boy I'd be up Easy St.!), and
>"Beltish procedures" was a good try, except I don't say that, it's
>actually "Beltist procedures", and there's the Belt site address at
>http://www.belt.demon.co.uk, which -has- to be included because I get a
>commission every time I post it, the word "literally", which I've used
>"thousands of times"... /literally/. And of course, stressing words by
>putting them in caps (NOT), which is something of a signature. Then
>there's the reference to Shovels (aka "Dr. George") being a
>small-minded man ("little"), and me putting him down for not having a
>life. And finally, you remember to include my precious, precious,
>annoying "LOL!" (which I stole from Arny again). Brilliant!

Thank you, I must say I have a great teacher though.

>You just forgot one thing Sander: to give me a head's up! If I'd have
>known it was you I would not have complained to your ISP about the
>forgery (sorry! knee jerk reaction!). A lot of ISPs frown on that sort
>of forgery and boot their users off (trust me, I know this for a
>fact!). Anyway, thanks for showing these dumb rubes so obsessed with
>forging my identity, how its done.

You're welcome, of course.
I've had a very good laugh out of all this, and I'll promise to not do
this too often ;-)

Sander deWaal

Apr 29, 2006, 9:03:41 AM4/29/06
soundhas...@mad.scientist.com said:

>Psycho Bob shows his obsessions are not just with me:

>> The post was a forgery, George.
>> Probably by McCarty.

>> Love,
>> SHP.

>Oh, you "Love" George? He's not even your brother, so I know it can't
>be a "brotherly" kind of love. More of a "manly" kind of love, I
>gather. I guess that would explain why the two of you are kissing each
>others arse all the time now. Did you know about his last flame, a dude
>named "Jamie Benchimol? He's still hung up on the guy, apparently,
>can't get him out of his head... Though I'd let you know Crazy Bob,
>before you get a case of Brokeback heartbreak.

Dear dr. Richard Graham,

The post you responded to, was a forgery.
Look at the headers.

Luv,
SHP

George M. Middius

Apr 29, 2006, 9:11:58 AM4/29/06

Clyde Slick said:

> > Meaning of course that you could improve yourself by paying more attention
> > to what I say, and less to what Middius says.

> I pay attention to each and every word that both of you say.

Is Arnii trying to show you the way to full enlightenment about all aspects
of turds? This might be a once-in-a-lifetimer. I say go for it.

soundhas...@yahoo.com

Apr 29, 2006, 10:28:35 AM4/29/06

Sander deWaal wrote:
> soundhas...@mad.scientist.com said:
>

> >Psycho Bob shows his obsessions are not just with me:
>
> >> The post was a forgery, George.
> >> Probably by McCarty.
>
> >> Love,
> >> SHP.
>
> >Oh, you "Love" George? He's not even your brother, so I know it can't
> >be a "brotherly" kind of love. More of a "manly" kind of love, I
> >gather. I guess that would explain why the two of you are kissing each
> >others arse all the time now. Did you know about his last flame, a dude
> >named "Jamie Benchimol? He's still hung up on the guy, apparently,
> >can't get him out of his head... Though I'd let you know Crazy Bob,
> >before you get a case of Brokeback heartbreak.
>

> Dear dr. Richard Graham,
>
> The post you responded to, was a forgery.
> Look at the headers.
>

> Luv,
> SHP

Dear Doctor Graham:

We in fact have your admission in fact that you are, in fact,
Doctor Richard Graham,
London psychiatrist for NHS and Priory Hospital, in fact.

Luv,
SHP

soundhaspriority

Apr 29, 2006, 10:37:10 AM4/29/06

"paul packer" <pac...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
I prefer to think more in terms of "Being John Malkovich" :)

soundhaspriority

Apr 29, 2006, 10:37:56 AM4/29/06
I like to watch him work.

<elm...@shaw.ca> wrote in message

soundhaspriority

Apr 29, 2006, 10:38:45 AM4/29/06
Dear Doctor Richard Graham:
We have your admission that you are Doctor Graham. It is sufficient.

Luv,
SHP

<soundhas...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

soundhas...@yahoo.com

Apr 29, 2006, 10:55:27 AM4/29/06

Psycho Bob keeps on doing what he does best: talking nutty gibberish:

> Dear Doctor Richard Graham:

> We have your admission that you are Doctor Graham. It is sufficient.
>
> Luv,
> SHP

Dear Psycho Bob:

No you do not have any such admission. That is yet another outrageous
lie you wish to perpetrate on the kind but naive, innocent and easily
influenced people of RAO. That along with your other lies about me
being a murderer and a crack addict, etc. Please stop victimizing the
kind people of RAO with your evil deeds, and trying to rip them off.

However, we have your recent admission that you are John Malkovich.
Since you aren't John Malkovich, any more than I am a psychiatrist and
maths professor from London, it is sufficient for us to recognize that
you are a psychotic liar. Even if it wasn't, and it is, the fact that
you did not find any quarrel with the title of this post, "Robert
Morein Admits To Being A Pathological Liar", and hence did not change
it, is an admission in itself that you are a pathological liar. Thank
you for your attention.

Luv,
SHP

Sander deWaal

Apr 29, 2006, 11:51:52 AM4/29/06
soundhas...@yahoo.com said:

Dear dr. Richard Belt,

We (that is, dr. Morein, dr. Middius, dr. Graham, dr. Krueger and dr.
DeWaal) do not need more proof by admission that you are, in fact, dr.
Oetker.

It is sufficient, note.

Luv,
Dr. Doctor, proctologist

soundhas...@yahoo.com

Apr 29, 2006, 12:09:40 PM4/29/06

Dear Dr. Slander DeWall,

You sussed me out, mate! Er, no, I mean "you haf deescoffered mine true
identitee, bork". But hi am not hear to sell you pudding products from
http://www.oetker.com, no. I am just a fun-luffing audiophiley like you
WEETH NO SEKRET AGENDA TO SKEWER AUDIOPHOOLS HA! HA! HA! EVIL LAUGH!!!
Carry on has you were, and do not mind mine presence hear.

Luv,

Dr. Frankenstein Oetker, the 2nd

go...@scientist.com

Apr 29, 2006, 12:38:17 PM4/29/06

psycho bob wrote.....who cares what he wrote?:

<snip psycho bob's usual mad drivel>

Psycho Bob, I'm curious about something.....

.....why are you such a lying, evil man? I believe you are either
trying to emulate Brian McCarty, or you -are- Brian McCarty. Which is
it?

elm...@shaw.ca

Apr 29, 2006, 2:30:54 PM4/29/06
Correction: Your new signature is a forgery.You're no Dr.
Frankenstein, 2nd. or 1st. Don't let romance turn your head. You're
more likely to be the software created by the articulate Mrs. Belt to
churn out fifty messages per day and flood the forum.
Your cursing "the pigs of RAO" and such is an old marketing ploy for
cultists..
You have illustrious precedents. The prophets of the Old Testament
never missed an opportunity to curse "this evil generation".
Mrs. Belt is or would like to be a cult-founder-prophetess. She seems
bright-enough to be a software designer.
How do you like this one Mrs. Frankenstein the 2nd ? I'm quite pleased
with it.
If RAO is to succumb to 3rd. rate prophets let them at least be fairly
literate.
Ludovic Mirabel
Oetker products are almost unknown in U.S. Notify de Waal the his wit
is being
missed.

soundhaspriority

Apr 29, 2006, 2:42:07 PM4/29/06

"Sander deWaal" <nos...@wanadoo.nl> wrote in message
But there may be some disagreement from the Herr Professor Dr. Dr. Dr.
Professor Dr. Dr.? Some note that sufficiency is sufficient to establish the
absence of insufficiency, while others profess that sufficiency does not
inherently contradict insufficiency. Personally, I think it's sufficient.
Luv,
SHP

soundhaspriority

Apr 29, 2006, 2:43:48 PM4/29/06

> Robert Morein said:
>

>>> Robert said:
>

>>I didn't. The below also comes from wanadoo.nl. Sander posts from that,
>>but
>>I can't imagine him wanting to get into the game. Sander is such a nice
>>guy.
>>Aren't you, Sander (gulp!!!) ?
>

> There were enough clues as to whether this was the real SHP or not.
> Like the deliberate misspelling of "obsessession", and the misuse of
> "interesting".
>
> Then there are the headers, where it clearly says:
> 'organization : Sockpuppets Co., Inc.'.
> And finally, the post came from wanadoo.nl .
>
> Trust me, were I to really "forge" a post , you couldn't tell.
> This was a mere imitation.
>
> But thanks to you and George for one of the best laughs I've had on
> this newsgroup ;-)

Sander, I do believe you have the talent of a Dutch Masters forger, and I'm
sure if you decide to, I'll never be the wiser ;)

soundhaspriority

Apr 29, 2006, 2:47:50 PM4/29/06

<go...@scientist.com> wrote in message
Dear Doctor Richard Graham:
You have the wrong frame of reference. You're a lying, evil man, and I'm
a good person.
Luv,
SHP

soundhaspriority

Apr 29, 2006, 2:48:24 PM4/29/06

> Psycho Bob keeps on doing what he does best: talking nutty gibberish:
>
>> Dear Doctor Richard Graham:
>
>> We have your admission that you are Doctor Graham. It is sufficient.
>>
>> Luv,
>> SHP
>
> Dear Psycho Bob:
>
> No you do not have any such admission.

Yes I do. You can't take it back.
Luv,
SHP

George M. Middius

Apr 29, 2006, 2:58:37 PM4/29/06

Robert said:

> > Trust me, were I to really "forge" a post , you couldn't tell.
> > This was a mere imitation.

> > But thanks to you and George for one of the best laughs I've had on
> > this newsgroup ;-)

> Sander, I do believe you have the talent of a Dutch Masters forger, and I'm
> sure if you decide to, I'll never be the wiser ;)

Speaking for myself, I saw that the post originated from the same ISP that
Sander uses, and I immediately discounted the idea that he was the one
behind it. Silly of me, in retrospect.

Sander deWaal

Apr 29, 2006, 3:47:55 PM4/29/06
"elm...@shaw.ca" <elm...@shaw.ca> said:

>Oetker products are almost unknown in U.S. Notify de Waal the his wit
>is being
>missed.

My wit is being missed? By whom, if I may ask?

By Americans who don't seem to understand there's an entire WORLD
outside the US, where superb products are made, sold and used every
day (yes, I'm talking about the excellent Dr. Oetker products here).

Besides, I'm suspecting that the finer subtleties of my sequence of
posts and imitations, as well as their content, is flying over your
head.

Sander deWaal

Apr 29, 2006, 3:55:37 PM4/29/06
said:

>> > Trust me, were I to really "forge" a post , you couldn't tell.
>> > This was a mere imitation.

>> > But thanks to you and George for one of the best laughs I've had on
>> > this newsgroup ;-)

>> Sander, I do believe you have the talent of a Dutch Masters forger, and I'm
>> sure if you decide to, I'll never be the wiser ;)

>Speaking for myself, I saw that the post originated from the same ISP that
>Sander uses, and I immediately discounted the idea that he was the one
>behind it. Silly of me, in retrospect.

I've done it once or twice before.

Don't you remember I once posted as "Jerry Springer", asking for
audiophile candidates for his show?

Jim Sanders went for it, hook, line and sinker ;-)

The Starmaker

Apr 29, 2006, 5:03:10 PM4/29/06
If you don't leave Robert Morein alone, I'll put a bullet through your head!
Do I make myself clear?

The Starmaker

soundhas...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Super-Psycho Troll Robert Morein is in high gear today, flailing his
> arms about wildly in dozens and dozens of posts, in an obsessive quest
> for attention from me. It means it must either be mating season for
> nutjobs, or, his previous tactics of lying his lying ass off about me
> aren't working so well for him anymore. Assuming they once did....

George M. Middius

Apr 29, 2006, 4:55:31 PM4/29/06

Sander deWaal said:

> >Speaking for myself, I saw that the post originated from the same ISP that
> >Sander uses, and I immediately discounted the idea that he was the one
> >behind it. Silly of me, in retrospect.

> I've done it once or twice before.

> Don't you remember I once posted as "Jerry Springer", asking for
> audiophile candidates for his show?

I don't remember that, but in the current context, I believed you were in
the thrall of Ye Olde Witchdoctor, and hence averse to mocking him in
public. Have you thrown off the enchantment spell yet?

> Jim Sanders went for it, hook, line and sinker ;-)

I'm sure he did. Sanders also stopped speaking to Clyde because of the
latter's antediluvian views on politics. Even Ferstler is a clear thinker in
that arena, note.

elm...@shaw.ca

Apr 29, 2006, 5:35:15 PM4/29/06

Dear De Waal,
Oetker's "excellent" products are sold to kids with a sweet tooth in
Vancouver in "Ye olde Swabian Delicatessen' and such.
I always give those and the Dutch imitation cheeses a wide miss.
That and your wit are all over my head, I suppose. Grin and bear it, I
say.
Regards Ludovic M.
-

soundhaspriority

Apr 29, 2006, 8:07:40 PM4/29/06
Hey, thanks Starmaker! I made it out to LA this winter, will be coming in
again soon.

"The Starmaker" <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

Clyde Slick

Apr 29, 2006, 9:29:48 PM4/29/06

"George M. Middius" <cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net> wrote
in message news:ihk752huf77h82369...@4ax.com...

Not to mention that I'm a mooch!

Sander deWaal

Apr 30, 2006, 9:02:01 AM4/30/06
said:

>I don't remember that, but in the current context, I believed you were in
>the thrall of Ye Olde Witchdoctor, and hence averse to mocking him in
>public. Have you thrown off the enchantment spell yet?

I've been known to mock everybody at times.
Court jester and devil's advocate, remember?
I'm my own man, George, and I've never been influenced by any spell by
anyone.

You and Robert on the other hand........ ;-)

soundhaspriority

Apr 30, 2006, 12:57:46 PM4/30/06

> George M. Middius <cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net>
> said:
>

>>I don't remember that, but in the current context, I believed you were in
>>the thrall of Ye Olde Witchdoctor, and hence averse to mocking him in
>>public. Have you thrown off the enchantment spell yet?
>

> I've been known to mock everybody at times.
> Court jester and devil's advocate, remember?
> I'm my own man, George, and I've never been influenced by any spell by
> anyone.
>
> You and Robert on the other hand........ ;-)

But by taking his name, I took his mojo. Crudely speaking, I cut his balls
off.

Wereo_REFORMER

May 3, 2006, 2:43:28 PM5/3/06
"soundhaspriority" <soundhas...@goodscientist.com> wrote in message
I believe Morien is a computer criminal. Someone should send the cops to his
house. Everyone knows where the chump lives.

westpas...@hotmail.com

May 4, 2006, 7:21:05 AM5/4/06

Now we have the critic wanabe's joining the fray.
Could you please wait a moment for my close-up?
I need to call my publicist.

soundhas...@mad.scientist.com

May 4, 2006, 6:47:53 PM5/4/06

soundhaspriority wrote:

No you don't, and you can shut up about it now, you're not convincing
anyone of anything, and you're not doing anything to me by repeating
it, much as youd like to fantasize you are. Even if it were true and it
isn't, it gets cancelled out by many posts following, including your
"admission" that I'm Cujo, your "admission" that I'm not a shill, and
my "admission" that I'm Frankenstein Oetker the 2nd.

Let me remind you Crazy Bob that you're hovering at 60 years old and
spending your days and evenings on Usenet like this, arguing at the
level of a bloody 5 year old. "You're a doo-doo head" "No you're not!
"Yes you are" No you're not, you take that back!" No, you are! Doo-doo
head, doo-doo head!"....

.... This would be pretty damn sad, even if you weren't the recipient
of 7 phds. That you are makes you more than just "sad". I don't care
-what- else you have going on in your life, and judging by how much
time you spend acting like a 5 year old I know that can't be much--
just for you to act like this makes you downright *pathetic*. I think
this is what your attorney in the Drexel case was trying to tell you as
well. I'm not sure if you're old enough to be "senile", but I'm not
convinced you are, yet. Which makes you even more pathetic.

I can't emphasize this enough folks: THERE ***IS*** LIFE BEYOND
RAO!!!!!!!!!

Jesus H. Christ, you people need to slapped in the head with a mallet
to understand that. You Morein, going by your 76,000 posts having these
arguments on the level of a five year old against Brian McCarty for 7
years, need to be slapped in the head with forklift to understand what
I just said, and make use of what's left of your sad and sorry life.

soundhas...@mad.scientist.com

May 4, 2006, 6:56:14 PM5/4/06

The Starmaker wrote:

> If you don't leave Robert Morein alone, I'll put a bullet through your head!
> Do I make myself clear?
>
> The Starmaker

No, you little dipshit, you're not making yourself clear. Make a few
more violent death threats toward me, so I can have even more material
to go to the authorities with, and send along to your ISP (presumably
earthlink but dont worry, ill make sure to get it right if you're
spoofing headers). So please ensure you use the same data as gathered
below:

From: The Starmaker <starma...@ix.netcom.com>
Newsgroups:
rec.audio.opinion,rec.arts.movies.production,alt.acting,misc.writing.screenplays,alt.movies.cinematography
Subject: Re: Robert Morein Admits To Being A Pathological Liar
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 21:03:10 GMT

soundhas...@mad.scientist.com

May 4, 2006, 6:59:45 PM5/4/06
Psycho Bob Morein Hits A New Low In Evil RAO Trolls:

> Hey, thanks Starmaker! I made it out to LA this winter, will be coming in
> again soon.

You're "thanking" yourself now for threatening to put a bullet in my
head, you little dickweed? You've done a lot of sad, pathetic and
desparate things to get yourself some much needed attention, Morein.
Threatening to kill people who expose you for the evil, malicious,
lying, sick-minded psychostalker that you are, is a new LOW. Even for a
lowlife sockpuppet like yourself.

Congratulations. You're officially far more evil than any of your
perceived "enemies", including McCarty. And I'm gonna see to it that
you go down for your violent threats. You've done a lot of stupid
things in your time with me, but this one's gotta be the stupidest.
Because I -know- where you live, Morein. That makes you a sitting
target. Whereas you're an idiot who has no clue as to where I live. Not
even the country. Remember what I said to you about how people in glass
houses should not throw stones?

soundhas...@mad.scientist.com

May 4, 2006, 7:14:43 PM5/4/06

Sander deWaal wrote:
> George M. Middius <cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net>
> said:
>

> >I don't remember that, but in the current context, I believed you were in
> >the thrall of Ye Olde Witchdoctor, and hence averse to mocking him in
> >public. Have you thrown off the enchantment spell yet?
>

> I've been known to mock everybody at times.
> Court jester and devil's advocate, remember?
> I'm my own man, George, and I've never been influenced by any spell by
> anyone.
>
> You and Robert on the other hand........ ;-)

You're not implying that Shovels and Robert here are "mindless sheep",
are you?
Because I am. It's not coincidence I think that I'm my own man as well,
and not influenced by any "spells" by anyone or anything. As its not
coincidence that both Robert and his good friend Shovie have not tried
any of the tweaks they violently and ignorantly denounce. Its what
mindless sheep do, and all of those frightened and insecure about
changing anything in their lives, including their minds.

soundhas...@mad.scientist.com

May 4, 2006, 7:19:26 PM5/4/06

The psychostalker, Psycho Bob Morein, professes his delusions to all
who will suffer him:

> But by taking his name, I took his mojo. Crudely speaking, I cut his balls
> off.

ROTFLMAO!! You mean like your father Sylvan cut yours off? Is that why
you're still living in his basement sponging off of him while you live
out your pathological delusions on newsgroups, daddy's boy? The only
thing you "cut off" you poor wanker, is your access to reality.

soundhas...@mad.scientist.com

May 4, 2006, 7:33:51 PM5/4/06

elm...@shaw.ca wrote:

<snip Ludovic's mindless empty-headed insane paranoid rant, not worth
wasting more bandwidth quoting, let alone responding to>

I find it ironic that you keep asking me to stay while you continue to
launch unprovoked attacks against me with crazy tirades like the above.

> Oetker products are almost unknown in U.S. Notify de Waal the his wit
> is being missed.

Notify him yourself, you witless cretin. I had no problem getting his
reference. But you're the typical dumb Yank, arent you? You think the
world stops and ends at the US borders.

George M. Middius

May 4, 2006, 7:57:18 PM5/4/06

Poor Shovie. All that ranting, and all he has to show for it is a tie
covered with puke and a couple of broken windows.

> But you're the typical dumb Yank, arent you? You think the
> world stops and ends at the US borders.

Ludo is American? I never suspected that. My, you're quite the little
fount of intelligence, Shovels.

It is loading more messages.