Stay the hell away from Arnold B. Krueger!

Alan Derrida

Mar 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/1/97

Christopher Cady <eb1...@goodnet.com> wrote:
: Again, I am not the one that writes sloppily. I am not the one that
: is prone to using pronouns without proper antecedents. I am not the
: one that repeatedly causes confusion on the part of the reader. I am
: not the one that needs to take a refresher course on English grammar.
: I am not the one that has repeated difficulty with spelling the word
: erroneous. I am not the one with questionable educational
: credentials.

"Arnold B. Krueger" <ar...@pop3.concentric.net> wrote:
:>But you are the unrepenetant one who deleted context to support a false
:>claim that I was lying.
:>Some day you will learn that the right thing to do when you can't make
:>heads or tails out of something is to ask clarifying questions beforeyou
:>launch into a Deriddian diatribe. Or, you will grow up to be just like
:>Deridda - never making any mistakes - ever. NOT!

Christopher Cady <eb1...@goodnet.com> wrote:
: Krueger, again I am NOT trying to twist what you say. I deleted the
: precious context (that can be read by anyone who spends the moment to
: fetch the previous article) to spare readers from pointless redundancy.
: Actually, I don't think we should flatter ourselves by assuming anyoneis
: following this pitiful, pointless, banal spat.
: Bottom line: you are strong ABX advocate who has a difficult timemaking
: a point with anything resembling precision. I am simply someone who
: should have remained on the sideline instead of risking my net
: credibility.

Christopher, this is exactly why that I have gone out of my way in past
posts to illustrate how and why dealing with a diseased mind like Arnold
B. Krueger's is futile. I see that he's trying to pull you into an
all-out argument, and I think you should be made aware of some things
about him. He'll do anything to pull someone into his sick world with
these sick games that he plays, and make an instant enemy out of them.
Many before you have tried to reason with him, and been figuratively
slapped in the face for their efforts, so it would be detrimental for you
to even try to reason with Arnold Krueger, you'll just make him more and
more hostile. In short: he's a wacko.

Once he targets you as an enemy, he begins launching into these
denigrating diatribes against you, and the next thing you know, you've got
threats and abusive mail stuffed in your email box. If you complain to him
about it, he starts analyzing your text and fabricating mail from it, and
then illegally posting your real email and your fabricated email. If you
complain to his ISP, you get nada. Then he starts looking at your other
Usenet postings to find some shred of anything to use against you in some
demeaning way, and he will, no matter how trivial it is. Then it gets
*really* cute where he goes into speculating that you're a deranged
murderer and becomes obsessed with every single thing you post. How do I
know all this? I've been there!

My advice? Stay the HELL away from Krueger Chris! His primary objective is
to discredit his opponents in any way he can think of, so it's just not
worth the risk trying to get involved in a debate or discussion with him
of *any* kind. It's too late for me as you can probably see, but maybe you
can still save yourself!

Arnold B. Krueger

Mar 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/2/97

Alan Derrida <derr...@CAM.ORG> wrote in article
<Pine.GSO.3.94.970301...@Stratus.CAM.ORG>...

Still have not figured out how to post to a thread, eh, Alan?

For all the defense you have been providing poor Wolphie, who is getting
his technical butt kicked because he is such a tyro and trying to mix with
the big boys, you should be able to get some training from him for free.

Alan Derrida

Mar 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/3/97

Arnold "Big Boy" Krueger wrote:

: For all the defense you have been providing poor Wolphie, who is getting

: his technical butt kicked because he is such a tyro and trying to mix
: with the big boys, you should be able to get some training from him for
: free.

You sure got it right finally when you said "big BOYS". A 66 year old
grandpa who spends all his waking moments pouring through old Usenet posts
to find some kind of dirt that he can dig up to use against his "enemies"
in his defense of a 20 yr. old lost cause, and who actually quotes and
emulates Wayne from "Wayne's World" like a rampant, pubescent 13 yr. old
little puke can certainly fit the description of a BIG BOY. Obviously the
problems you're encountering on this group have to do with the fact that
you're forced to deal with *men*. It sounds like you might actually
be senile, old timer.

Wolph

Mar 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/3/97

In article <01bc26ff$b6940080$916d...@crc3.concentric.net>, "Arnold B.
Krueger" <ar...@pop3.concentric.net> wrote:

> Alan Derrida <derr...@CAM.ORG> wrote in article
> <Pine.GSO.3.94.970301...@Stratus.CAM.ORG>...
>
> Still have not figured out how to post to a thread, eh, Alan?
>

> For all the defense you have been providing poor Wolphie, who is getting
> his technical butt kicked because he is such a tyro and trying to mix with
> the big boys, you should be able to get some training from him for free.

I have yet to see you provide one instant where I was incorrect, other than
making a slight gramatical error concerning an tone burst.

You are like a typical ass. You dont know right away when you are being
kicked. But dont worry.. it takes a few hours for the pain to get into
your brain..

--
Please remove the "*" infront of my account name, for any coorespondance.

Wolph

Mar 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/5/97

In article <01bc2b15$7abc4e40$7772...@crc3.concentric.net>, "Arnold B.
Krueger" <ar...@pop3.concentric.net> wrote:

> Wolph <*Wo...@emi.net> wrote in article
> <*Wolph-07039...@cnc02022.concentric.net>...
> > In article <01bc2b0e$d252a7a0$5971...@crc3.concentric.net>, "Arnold B.
> >
> > So what is it? By the above, what my computer's clock is set to, should
> > not make any difference on your end.. I dunno about yours, but my
> newsreader
> > can be configured to show either the time my ISP recieved it, or the
> > time the sender send it.
>
> In MS's newsreader, there is a classic Win95 type property menu. My posts
> are marked with a coorect GMT, and flagged as being "GMT" . Yours are
> marked with the a number that turns out to be the current time + 12 hours,
> and followed by a "-5", suggesting that you are in the Eastern Time Zone,
> but are using a system whose clock is off by 12 hours. For example, Alan's
> show the +5 type annotation (which is not the most popular way to flag time
> but whatever), but the time is reasonable given their arrival time on my
> server, as I can observe in real time from time to time.
>
> Your recent posts show they were made just before midnight, tonight.

Only by your clock, of your computer and news reader... btw: it does
seem to annoy you alot... Why is that?

--
Please remove the "*" infront of my account name, for any correspondence.

Alan Derrida

Mar 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/6/97

*Wo...@emi.net (Wolph) wrote:

In article <01bc26ff$b6940080$916d...@crc3.concentric.net>, "Arnold B.
Krueger" <ar...@pop3.concentric.net> wrote:
:> Alan Derrida <derr...@CAM.ORG> wrote in article

:> <Pine.GSO.3.94.970301...@Stratus.CAM.ORG>...
:>
:> Still have not figured out how to post to a thread, eh, Alan?
:>
:> For all the defense you have been providing poor Wolphie, who isgetting

:> his technical butt kicked because he is such a tyro and trying tomixwith
:> the big boys, you should be able to get some training from him for free.

: I have yet to see you provide one instant where I was incorrect, other
: than making a slight gramatical error concerning an tone burst. You are
: like a typical ass. You dont know right away when you are being kicked.
: But dont worry.. it takes a few hours for the pain to get into your
: brain..

Maybe it's because Krueger doesn't have much of a brain left, from
what seems to have been withering down to nothing after 66 years
of being a raving fruitcake.

Arnold B. Krueger

Mar 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/6/97

Alan Derrida <derr...@CAM.ORG> wrote in article

<Pine.GSO.3.94.970306...@Stratus.CAM.ORG>...

> Maybe it's because Krueger doesn't have much of a brain left, from
> what seems to have been withering down to nothing after 66 years
> of being a raving fruitcake.

Come on, Alan, that was 16 years before I was born November 28, 1946. Duhh,
I'm 50.

Wolph

Mar 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/6/97

In article <01bc2a3c$610d57c0$8672...@crc3.concentric.net>, "Arnold B.
Krueger" <ar...@pop3.concentric.net> wrote:

How long ago did you have your hearing check? You know, older people should
have that checked regularly. May I suggest an apointment with Bel-Tone?

Arnold B. Krueger

Mar 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/6/97

Wolph <Wo...@emi.net> wrote in article
<Wolph-06039...@cnc02038.concentric.net>...

> In article <01bc2a3c$610d57c0$8672...@crc3.concentric.net>, "Arnold B.
> Krueger" <ar...@pop3.concentric.net> wrote:
>
> How long ago did you have your hearing check? You know, older people
should
> have that checked regularly. May I suggest an apointment with Bel-Tone?

yeah, sure. BTW, when did you last check your clock? Its 11:12 am, not
11:12 pm.

Arnold B. Krueger

Mar 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/6/97

Wolph <*Wo...@emi.net> wrote in article
<*Wolph-07039...@cnc02035.concentric.net>...
> In article <01bc2a4a$7bdf27a0$616d...@crc3.concentric.net>, "Arnold B.
> Krueger" <ar...@pop3.concentric.net> wrote:
>
> Usenet is world wide. Are we now supposed to set our clocks to YOUR
> clock?

Until about a week ago, your posts fell into order based on time and
position in thread. Now they don't.

AFAIK nobody else has this characteristic. I think the server times are
adjusted for local time zone when presented. Right now, your posts show a
time that is 12 hours from now.

Arnold B. Krueger

Mar 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/6/97

Wolph <*Wo...@emi.net> wrote in article

<*Wolph-07039...@cnc02044.concentric.net>...
> In article <01bc2a66$584551e0$9871...@crc3.concentric.net>, "Arnold B.

> Krueger" <ar...@pop3.concentric.net> wrote:
>
> > Wolph <*Wo...@emi.net> wrote in article

> Yep. Local time depends on your location...

You move in the last few weeks?

Wolph

Mar 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/6/97

In article <01bc2a6e$59d79100$9871...@crc3.concentric.net>, "Arnold B.
Krueger" <ar...@pop3.concentric.net> wrote:

> Wolph <*Wo...@emi.net> wrote in article
> <*Wolph-07039...@cnc02044.concentric.net>...
> > In article <01bc2a66$584551e0$9871...@crc3.concentric.net>, "Arnold B.
> > Krueger" <ar...@pop3.concentric.net> wrote:
> >
> > > Wolph <*Wo...@emi.net> wrote in article
>

> > Yep. Local time depends on your location...
> >

> You move in the last few weeks?

Yes, are you such a sloth that you remain glued to your
computer for weeks at a time?

Arnold B. Krueger

Mar 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/6/97

Wolph <*Wo...@emi.net> wrote in article

<*Wolph-06039...@cnc02044.concentric.net>...

> > You move in the last few weeks?
>
> Yes,

How far?

Wolph

Mar 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/6/97

In article <01bc2a78$df4f75a0$d06d...@crc3.concentric.net>, "Arnold B.
Krueger" <ar...@pop3.concentric.net> wrote:

Well, this message itself will probably circle the globe about 4
or 5 times.. but to be honest, I dont keep tabs on them.

Wolph

Mar 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/6/97

In article <01bc2a8e$9938f260$5372...@crc3.concentric.net>, "Arnold B.
Krueger" <ar...@pop3.concentric.net> wrote:

> Wolph <*Wo...@emi.net> wrote in article

> <*Wolph-06039...@cnc02046.concentric.net>...

> > In article <01bc2a78$df4f75a0$d06d...@crc3.concentric.net>, "Arnold B.
> > Krueger" <ar...@pop3.concentric.net> wrote:
> >
> > > Wolph <*Wo...@emi.net> wrote in article
> > > <*Wolph-06039...@cnc02044.concentric.net>...

> > > How far?
> >
> > Well, this message itself will probably circle the globe about 4
> > or 5 times.. but to be honest, I dont keep tabs on them.
>

> Uh, Wolph we are talking you moving, not your messages.

I'ld have to calculate it, taking into account the revolution and
rotation of the Earth, the orbit of the Solar System around the
Milkway Way Galaxy etc.. But you know, when you get down to it,
movement is all relative...

Wolph

Mar 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/7/97

In article <01bc2a4a$7bdf27a0$616d...@crc3.concentric.net>, "Arnold B.
Krueger" <ar...@pop3.concentric.net> wrote:

> Wolph <Wo...@emi.net> wrote in article
> <Wolph-06039...@cnc02038.concentric.net>...

> > In article <01bc2a3c$610d57c0$8672...@crc3.concentric.net>, "Arnold B.

> > Krueger" <ar...@pop3.concentric.net> wrote:
> >
> > How long ago did you have your hearing check? You know, older people
> should
> > have that checked regularly. May I suggest an apointment with Bel-Tone?
>
> yeah, sure. BTW, when did you last check your clock? Its 11:12 am, not
> 11:12 pm.

Usenet is world wide. Are we now supposed to set our clocks to YOUR
clock?

Wolph

Mar 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/7/97

In article <01bc2a66$584551e0$9871...@crc3.concentric.net>, "Arnold B.
Krueger" <ar...@pop3.concentric.net> wrote:

> Wolph <*Wo...@emi.net> wrote in article
> <*Wolph-07039...@cnc02035.concentric.net>...

> > In article <01bc2a4a$7bdf27a0$616d...@crc3.concentric.net>, "Arnold B.
> > Krueger" <ar...@pop3.concentric.net> wrote:
> >
> > Usenet is world wide. Are we now supposed to set our clocks to YOUR
> > clock?
>

> Until about a week ago, your posts fell into order based on time and
> position in thread. Now they don't.

Perhaps you need to have your newsreader corrected? You do seem to be
experiencing ongoing problems with them.

> AFAIK nobody else has this characteristic. I think the server times are
> adjusted for local time zone when presented. Right now, your posts show a
> time that is 12 hours from now.

Yep. Local time depends on your location...

Arnold B. Krueger

Mar 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/7/97

Wolph <*Wo...@emi.net> wrote in article

<*Wolph-06039...@cnc02046.concentric.net>...
> In article <01bc2a78$df4f75a0$d06d...@crc3.concentric.net>, "Arnold B.

> Krueger" <ar...@pop3.concentric.net> wrote:
>
> > Wolph <*Wo...@emi.net> wrote in article

> > <*Wolph-06039...@cnc02044.concentric.net>...

> > > Yes,
> >
> > How far?
>
> Well, this message itself will probably circle the globe about 4
> or 5 times.. but to be honest, I dont keep tabs on them.

Uh, Wolph we are talking you moving, not your messages.

Or are you saying that your only reality is your messages?

Arnold B. Krueger

Mar 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/7/97

> In article <01bc2a66$584551e0$9871...@crc3.concentric.net>, "Arnold B.
> Krueger" <ar...@pop3.concentric.net> wrote:
>

> > AFAIK nobody else has this characteristic. I think the server times are
> > adjusted for local time zone when presented. Right now, your posts show
> > time that is 12 hours from now.

Wolph <*Wo...@emi.net> wrote in article
<*Wolph-07039...@cnc02044.concentric.net>...

> Yep. Local time depends on your location...

But posts in my newsreader are not timestamped with the writer's local
time. They are timestamped with what my local time was when the post was
written. I've seen enough posts show up in real time to know that's the
case. I suspect that everything is done in GMT and that gets adjusted by
the newsreader to show a consistent story.

Arnold B. Krueger

Mar 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/7/97

Wolph <*Wo...@emi.net> wrote in article

<*Wolph-06039...@cnc02047.concentric.net>...

> I'ld have to calculate it, taking into account the revolution and
> rotation of the Earth, the orbit of the Solar System around the
> Milkway Way Galaxy etc.. But you know, when you get down to it,
> movement is all relative...

Oh, obfuscating again - looking for the most complex answer to a simple
question.

Come back when you've gotten off on/by yourself and cleaned up so you are
fit for civilized company.

You seem to need it to keep yourself believing you are "potent".

Wolph

Wolph

Mar 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/7/97

In article <01bc2b0f$2a41f240$5971...@crc3.concentric.net>, "Arnold B.
Krueger" <ar...@pop3.concentric.net> wrote:

> Wolph <*Wo...@emi.net> wrote in article
> <*Wolph-06039...@cnc02047.concentric.net>...
> >
> > I'ld have to calculate it, taking into account the revolution and
> > rotation of the Earth, the orbit of the Solar System around the
> > Milkway Way Galaxy etc.. But you know, when you get down to it,
> > movement is all relative...
>
> Oh, obfuscating again - looking for the most complex answer to a simple
> question.

No, its very elementary.

Arnold B. Krueger

Mar 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/7/97

Wolph <*Wo...@emi.net> wrote in article

<*Wolph-07039...@cnc02022.concentric.net>...

> In article <01bc2b0e$d252a7a0$5971...@crc3.concentric.net>, "Arnold B.
>

> So what is it? By the above, what my computer's clock is set to, should
> not make any difference on your end.. I dunno about yours, but my
newsreader
> can be configured to show either the time my ISP recieved it, or the
> time the sender send it.

In MS's newsreader, there is a classic Win95 type property menu. My posts

Arnold B. Krueger

Mar 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/7/97

> > Wolph <*Wo...@emi.net> wrote in article

> > <*Wolph-06039...@cnc02047.concentric.net>...
> > >
> > > I'ld have to calculate it, taking into account the revolution and
> > > rotation of the Earth, the orbit of the Solar System around the
> > > Milkway Way Galaxy etc.. But you know, when you get down to it,
> > > movement is all relative...

Arnold B.
> Krueger" <ar...@pop3.concentric.net> wrote:

> > Oh, obfuscating again - looking for the most complex answer to a simple
> > question.
>
> No, its very elementary.

I get this feeling you are not going to say. Good bye!

(and fix your clock - is it of the Tice brand?)

Arnold B. Krueger

Mar 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/7/97

Wolph <*Wo...@emi.net> wrote in article

<*Wolph-05039...@cnc02054.concentric.net>...

> Only by your clock, of your computer and news reader... btw: it does
> seem to annoy you alot... Why is that?

Pardon me for trying to help you be a good netizen. Have it your way.

Wolph

Mar 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/7/97

In article <01bc2b2e$3780a900$be71...@crc3.concentric.net>, "Arnold B.
Krueger" <ar...@pop3.concentric.net> wrote:

How is trying to harrass me being a "good netizen" ?

Wolph

Mar 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/7/97

In article "Arnold B. Krueger" <ar...@pop3.concentric.net> wrote:

> > > Wolph <*Wo...@emi.net> wrote in article

> > > <*Wolph-06039...@cnc02047.concentric.net>...

> Arnold B.
> > Krueger" <ar...@pop3.concentric.net> wrote:
>

> > > Oh, obfuscating again - looking for the most complex answer to a simple
> > > question.
> >
> > No, its very elementary.
> >
> I get this feeling you are not going to say. Good bye!

Not going to say what?

> (and fix your clock - is it of the Tice brand?)

How can I fix something which is not broken?

Arnold B. Krueger

Mar 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/8/97

Wolph <*Wo...@emi.net> wrote in article

<*Wolph-07039...@cnc02552.concentric.net>...

> In article "Arnold B. Krueger" <ar...@pop3.concentric.net> wrote:
>
> How can I fix something which is not broken?

Follow the same procedures you want me to follow with the ABX Comparator.

Arnold B. Krueger

Mar 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/8/97

> In article <01bc2b2e$3780a900$be71...@crc3.concentric.net>, "Arnold B.

> How is trying to harrass me being a "good netizen" ?

How is asking you technical questions about how your clock is set
harassment?

Is it true that you live in New Zealand?

Alan Derrida

Mar 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/8/97

Wo...@emi.net (Wolph) wrote:

In article <01bc2a3c$610d57c0$8672...@crc3.concentric. et>, "Arnold B.
Krueger" <ar...@pop3.concentric.net> wrote:
:> Alan Derrida <derr...@CAM.ORG> wrote in article

:> <Pine.GSO.3.94.970306...@Stratus.CAM.ORG>...
:> >
:> > Maybe it's because Krueger doesn't have much of a brain left, from
:> > what seems to have been withering down to nothing after 66 years
:> > of being a raving fruitcake.
:> >
:>
:> Come on, Alan, that was 16 years before I was born November 28, 1946. Duhh,
:> I'm 50.

: How long ago did you have your hearing check? You know, older people

: should have that checked regularly. May I suggest an apointment with
: Bel-Tone?

I don't know about Bel-Tone, but I think the least he could do is
replace the batteries in his hearing aid once in a while.

: Wouldn't matter much, since everything in audio sounds the same to him
: anyhow!

True! :)

Alan Derrida

Mar 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/8/97

Arnold "Duhh" Krueger wrote:

Alan Derrida <derr...@CAM.ORG> wrote in article

<Pine.GSO.3.94.970306075446.15226K-100000@Strat s.CAM.ORG>...

:>
:> Maybe it's because Krueger doesn't have much of a brain left, from
:> what seems to have been withering down to nothing after 66 years
:> of being a raving fruitcake.

: Come on, Alan, that was 16 years before I was born November 28, 1946.
: Duhh, I'm 50.

Mental or physical age?

Alan Derrida

Mar 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/9/97

Baby Krueger, wets his pants and whines:

jj, mud and all-around jerk wrote:
:> Shows what YOU know, David. I was here when net.audio was created.
:> In fact, I was the one who got the group created in the first place.

: Did you expect that your baby would have lice on it like Alan and his
: merry crew?

His "baby"??? Yeah right, I'm -sure-!! And I created the phonograph! The
only "baby" here is you, baby Krueger. I'm sorry if you're upset that your
buddy's alleged "baby" turned out to produce offspring that didn't follow
this misguided curmudgeon's crackpot ABX ideas. If we're the lice, you're
the AIDS virus Krueger.

Arnold B. Krueger

Mar 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/10/97

Alan Derrida <derr...@CAM.ORG> wrote in article

<Pine.GSO.3.94.970308...@Ocean.CAM.ORG>...

Physical age by birth date. I still feel about 30.