ADDITION to 'Psychic self-defense (and defense of your body, and of your children)' - {HRI note 20061227-A} - (Addition of 5 January 2007)

Koos Nolst Trenite

Jan 5, 2007, 7:46:24 PM1/5/07
ADDITION to 'Psychic self-defense (and defense of your body, and of
your children)'

{HRI note 20061227-A}

Addition of
5 Jan 2007)

Of course, the better you can see and understand something, the better
you can handle it and defend yourself and others against it, isn't it.

Thus demons, and other Criminal Minds, have made you blind spiritually
to such an extent, that you can not see them.

That makes things scary and dangerous for you, and that is
exactly what demons and other Criminal Minds want to achieve.

Thus you can be easily manipulated - and your life and that of
others can more easily be destroyed by them,

which IS there desire - regardless of what your or "your
aunt's" opinion might be about it.

'

It is then also demons and other Criminal Minds, who
spread the false belief,

that "everybody has some good side."

Yes, you would of course LIKE that to be so,
and I would, too.

Unfortunately, that is not how it is.

'

And they, demons and other Criminal Minds, then also
do turn THAT again around, by promoting the equally
false idea, that

caring and decent people, "ALSO are evil in
some way - for instance if they would be free
and unhindered to do evil things."

Nothing is farther from the truth - already if
you only look at yourself,

and many other people are even MORE
decent than you.

'

So, (that's why) demons and Criminal Minds have made you spiritually
blind, and they do so continuously by means of the major Harmful
Energies, that I have described for you elsewhere, as the faithful
reader is well aware of.

Already from that viewpoint of real life, any claim of
ANYBODY "being Enlightened" etc.,

much less of "REMAINING Enlightened," and of being
holy and the like,

is just pitifully naive, and it is always given

- either by the 'Holiness' or 'Buddha' or
'Enlightened One' him- or herself, OR by
his or her Admirers, greedily believing the
pretense, felt by them as 'THE desirable reality,'
and as their 'being one with the cosmos' -

from a state or condition of their being submerged inside
a large dose of Euphoria Energy (which you can feel and
also can detect and recognize and try to 'climb' out of):

Energy in order to not feel the truth, not what is
going on with yourself and with others, let alone
what has been going on, and what will go on in the
future.

And they are so "Enlightened," that they do not
even know about such Harmful Energies, much
less can they feel them, and even less get out
of these,

not to mention actually visually SEEING these
Energies (milky White, 'Clouds,' "all is fine,"
"everything is at peace," "I know all that I
will ever need to know," "my desires are
boundlessly fulfilled," "I can not be harmed"

- as I am sure you have experienced those
Energies, and certainly you have encountered
people, "friends," who have tried to pull you
into those Energies

that are, should you LOOK THROUGH and
BEHIND them - at what is really going
on - very Ugly, very much lying about
almost everything and about almost
everyone, and they are very deadly, with
their PRETENDING "knowledge and truth").

'

Demons and other Criminal Minds have made you spiritually
blind, and they continuously do so make you blind again and
again, by means of the major Harmful Energies, that I have
described for you elsewhere.

'

I suggested (see below) that you look at the Discovery Channel
television series 'A Haunting.'

This shakes you loose from that total blindness, loose from
your religious belief called "science,"

a "religion," a cult you might like to call it,

in which PEOPLE MUST BE, MUST REMAIN, AND MUST BE MADE
SPIRITUALLY BLIND,

so that demons and other Criminal Minds remain
invisible to you, and can continue to wreak their
havoc on you and on those who are very dear to you,

and onto those who WOULD be very dear to you,

had you NOT been made as spiritually blind
and as extremely stupid as you actually have
been made and are kept by them.

THIS APPLIES TO EVERYONE, on Earth and beyond, to
a greater or slightly lesser degree.

I won't go into those insanities here, as this
is just a short addition to helping you stand
up to demons and other Criminal Minds.

But those insanities that you are immersed in
and accept "as normal" are absolutely appalling

- because, indeed, Criminal Minds have
everything in reverse, and they make
YOU have far too many things in reverse
too:

They make you see the most INSANE persons
on Earth - like Albert Einstein, etc -
as "sane."

The demons and other Criminal Minds are
spending a very large part of their
efforts, to radiate and make you feel,
that NOT THEY, but that "you and others
are insane,"

and that those actually very insane
- like Chavez or Hu Jintao - are
judged and accepted by you as
"sane," which they do

in order to make and keep you further
blind, as I described it in the most
recently issued version of a Human Rights
Issue {HRI} and in very many other HRI's.

They are DEFENDING their position
on Earth as Criminal Minds, and
as demons,

for which they HAVE TO MAKE
and KEEP YOU BLIND.
'

'

Having referred you to the documentary series about demons and other
Criminal Minds - the TV series 'A Haunting' - I now also have the
responsibility of correcting a very serious mistake they allowed to
pass through, in one episode:

The evil activities shown, are caused by an evil
person - who, when dead, they like to refer to as
'an entity' - which is just a person without a body,
whom they have not identified as to who it is, and
then they say 'it is an entity.'

Decent people ARE decent, as I wrote in the recent HRI mentioned
above, and

decent - NOT according to THEIR definition "decent," but
according to your and my NATIVE definition of 'decent' -
decent people do NOT act like evil people,

ALSO not "in their dreams,"

and should they be 'acting outside their body,' then they
are ALSO decent, caring persons.

Again, you can study the HRI's to get an
understanding of these things, an unraveling
of the very extreme insanity that you have been
and are being subjected to by demons and other
Criminal Minds since very long.

Demons and other Criminal Minds acting outside their body
(THEY) are very evil, inflicting all kind of diseases and
headaches and skin aches and bone aches and heart attacks
and strokes and the like on your body, and on the body of
others of course too, of those you love:

Demons and other Criminal Minds do NOT (unless in
order to manipulate you or others) project and
emanate healing Energies as you would do, but

THEY create and inflict, project the HARMFUL ENERGIES
- the mutilated, poisoning, Altered Life Energies -
that I have described for you elsewhere, as the
faithful reader knows.

'

'

One episode of the 'A Haunting' documentary - (of all I have seen, of
which I will give you a list in a moment) - one documentary, with the

title 'Cursed,' an investigator confuses (swaps, replaces, falsely
identifies) the victim - with (as) the of course INVISIBLE demon
present who acts upon her and upon her children.

This very grave mis-identification (convincing a very decent,
caring and loving person, that she is "without knowing it"
actually doing the actions of a demon, is extremely unjust to
the victim, and she - an amazingly caring and loving mother - is

then also in tears about the false "diagnosis" by the
"investigator of demons," the "investigator" called Amie Allen,
who, you might see, is herself a Criminal Mind.

If you have seen the episode, you might also agree, that
people hardly pull themselves BY THEIR OWN LEG out of the
bed that they are struggling to stay into. That is however
just a minor detail.

'

'

So, that now is the occasion for my writing to you this Addition to
{HRI note 20061227} 'Psychic self-defense (and defense of your body,
and of your children)'

I still have to list the episodes of
'A Haunting,' that I did see:

Assuming the numbering I have, is correct, I
have seen Episodes 1 through 28, minus
Episode 18, which I have not seen.

And from another tv series, that I will mention
in the next paragraph, I have seen some 45
Episodes, and I have not found any mistakes
of major significance there.

I further recommend to the highest degree - in order for you and others
to obtain the truth about life that you have been denied:

The documentary series 'Psychic Detectives' and 'Psychic Witness,'
which will help you very much to become more and more yourself again,

to get your own understanding back about who and what you are, to
get out of your "religion," the very malicious "cult" of 'science,'

THAT DENIES ALL THESE THINGS TO HAPPEN, and

THEN THEY CLAIM, that "it can not be understood."

'

'

It is already mind-boggling, how much money
and effort the various police forces waste and
how much suffering they fail to resolve, by
NOT employing a team of reliable psychics,

and by NOT using a Life Energy
Fluctuation meter that helps psychics
ENORMOUSLY to find and keep concentrating
on the right Energies that should be
looked at that contain the answers, the
record of what happened.

The only ones who ARE HINDERING
that every crime is resolved in
the shortest time,

apart of course from the
criminals and apart from
all the Criminal Minds who
work to perpetuate crime and
to make and keep crime
unresolved, but apart from
that, there

are (because of their attitude) the
policemen, the detectives and the
constables themselves, who do their
work "in order to show how good and
how caring they are."

'

'

And, as ALL insanity is based on a lack perception and a lack of
understanding of evil,

your looking at the brave and highly gifted and very
caring and extremely decent people (the psychics in these
documentaries) who ARE facing AND resolving AND who ARE
understanding evil as it actually is,

your looking at their facing and resolving crime,

in the same way as you would naturally do it,
were you not made blind,

will restore a lot of sanity to you, no matter how much of
your sanity has been destroyed by India's Buddhism and by
India's Hinduism, and by their New Age gurus,

that strive so very hard to make you NOT face and
NOT understand evil AT ALL - to make you insane FOR
THE REST OF ALL ETERNITY

- as is the goal of demons and other Criminal
Minds - and which is their JOY...

'

Wholly contrary to what THEY want,

I want you to defend yourself, which is done MAINLY and primarily, by
looking at what is ACTUALLY there, and understanding it, understanding
and recognizing evil as it actually is,

so that you will be a truly loving person indeed.

'

'

'

'

'

____________________________
The above is the Addition to:

Psychic self-defense (and defense of your body, and of your children)
against the demon l. ron hubbard (of 'Scientology')

{HRI note 20061227}

(taken from a
personal letter)

'

'

Can you imagine (create a feeling, an idea or an image, of) what the
face of l.ron hubbard would look like when he attacks you?

'Yes, I can imagine his face - the mask of cold hate, like the
face of a cold-blooded murderer.'

'

Can you imagine (create a feeling, an idea or an image, of) l. ron
hubbard's intentions towards you (and towards me and towards others)
when he attacks you?

'Yes, I can imagine his intentions: suddenly and strongly to
attack people [by projecting Harmful Energy at them], to make
them into helpless puppets that do not anymore have the force
necessary to withstand him - with a purpose to get their Life
Energy and then kill them if possible.'

'

Note: The demon l. ron hubbard left his body on 26 January
1986, dying from an overdose of Vistaril injected
into his behind (to calm at least his body down,
while he himself obviously had a psychotic break).

Since that time, he roams Earth, creating (even more)
havoc to people by means of (even more) direct
psychic [Energetic] attacks on them, including the
projection of Energies containing extreme lies about
others (and of course, lies about himself).

For this purpose, he creates and inflicts the Harmful
Energies basically described in HRI 'Defining The
Major Harmful Or Bad Energies - As They Are Created
And Projected By Criminal Minds' {HRI 20030611} *(0)

the basic harmful Energies, that he mixes with all
kind of hypnotic ideas and feelings, with compulsions
inflicted onto others, in order to bring about the
execution of his malice.

'

'

I have already referred you to the 'Discovery Channel' series
'A Haunting,'

which I am sure the producers will not mind you downloading
with Bittorrent for your personal education and for the
protection of your children, that being a public service
certainly aligned with their charter

- it is very literally a matter of life and death,
unfortunately, as you may know as well.

As you may remember - Criminal Minds will hide and protect
such demons and their acts, and misrepresent the activity,
in particular by claiming, that "Criminal Minds do not
exist," and that decent people "are causing the evil,"

other Criminal Minds will completely deny the
existence of some actual, existing evil and malice
altogether, meaning, that

actually they deny - understandably - that they themselves
are Criminal Minds,

'

and some even demand, that you are not a soul, but that
you "are" an inexplicably moving or growing "conglomeration
of various proteins and minerals:"

They treat you and others accordingly, too.

'

Because they have to cover and hide (their) malice
in order to try and bring it about (so that you will
not be able to stop it)

it may seem they are talking in a stupid way, with
their persistent lies, but

in actual fact, they (Criminal Minds) are not stupid
at all - they are very intelligent - but they are
malicious, they ENJOY to be malicious:

an unpleasant fact you might like to open your eyes to now,
if you have not already done so.

'

'

'

'

I wrote recently, on this very particular subject:

Freedom Possible by Facing Evil - Facing Demons or Not? - 'A Haunting'
for psychiatrists etc., who claim "l. ron hubbard is dead" - Example
of a 'Double Lie'

{HRI 20061203-V2.4}

(Version 2.4
on 8 Dec 2006)

(Suitable for foreign
language students)

'

'You are free, to the extent that you can see,
recognize and understand, and are able and
in a position to act rationally towards evil.'

Koos Nolst Trenite
human rights philosopher and poet

'

'

'

To psychiatrists and their 'clientele,'

who generally claim, that "l. ron hubbard is dead,"

I suggest, that they look at an episode, on Discovery Channel,

of 'A Haunting,'

for instance the recently aired episode, called 'The Possessed,'

which is available on alt.binaries.paranormal, or can be
requested there (but any other episode will serve the same
purpose) - for the purpose of your study.

'

'

That 'psychiatrists are a bunch of highly destructive charlatans and
drug pushers,' is what the public relations machine of l. ron hubbard
claims,

which is, as you know it from all Criminal Minds,

(it is) a 'DOUBLE LIE' - a seeming truth, as you hear these

also of Mr Putin and of Mr Hu Jintao and of Mr Chavez,

trumpeted loudly in order to hide NOT the lies in it,

which the Criminal Minds invite you to protest if you will,

BUT it is to hide a completely un-related, UNDERLYING lie, the
'bottom-part of the double lie,'

and the mechanism they use - 'which I have explained to you
elsewhere in great detail' - is

VERY effective

IN ORDER TO DIVERT YOUR ATTENTION from the Criminal Mind, in this
case its purpose is, to make you not look at l. ron hubbard himself,

or currently more familiar to you, to make you not look at
Mr Putin and Mr Hu Jintao and Mr Chavez,

whose UNDERLYING lies you have not even begun to
sense or see, let alone to verbalize these and write
or talk about these...

'

'

I think it is well beyond time, for you to start learning
something about Criminal Minds:

THEY DO NOTHING BUT very cleverly and constantly lying.

'

'

So also, when l. ron hubbard claims - to his severely hypnotized
followers (he is an accomplished, forceful and entirely unscrupulous
hypnotist indeed) -

when he claims, that "psychiatrists are the original source, in
distant past lives, of 'all the evils in the world today',"

THEN HE MEANS HIMSELF - he is talking about himself. *(1)

'

I have accomplished and have published all the necessary
research for you, in this respect also.

It shows, that you really have been made THAT naive
- that hypnotized - that you believe,

that "Criminal Minds can have good and noble
intentions..."

'

Let's look at another example:

Though his words AND his deeds clearly show
the opposite - nevertheless, El Fuhrer Hugo
Chavez, claiming he "has good intentions
for the people of Venezuela, for all people
really,"

(he) managed to actively hypnotize about SIXTY
percent of its population into believing his
lies about himself and others.

THAT - as I explained elsewhere - is not
at all Democracy:

In a Democracy, a Criminal Mind is not
allowed to run for any office, no matter
how many votes he would get.

That applies also in Palestine, and
anywhere else.

We are talking about life here,
and not about some abstract game!

'

You DO bash Bush and Blair, and you do NOT
bash Chavez and Putin and Hu Jintao,

so it is in order, that you face and
admit your own considerable insanity in
this respect.

You DID let Chavez get away with cutting
the people of Venezuela off from sane and
responsible people,

which he did by calling
Mr. Bush "a devil" and
"Satan,"

with the sole intention to
PREVENT people from looking
at and perceiving Mr. Bush,

so that sixty percent of the people
of Venezuela, (and some others) are
THAT psychotic, that they vote for
Chavez, and

much like the Cubans
were made that severely
psychotic, that they
voted for Castro, of whom

- thanks to the Associated
Press and the like -

you STILL NOW refuse to
accept, that he, Castro, is
a violent psychopath and an
utterly evil individual;

they voted for someone, who, IN A
DEMOCRACY, is not allowed to run
for any office.

'

And INDEED - you might thus be able
with your awareness to connect to
the fact, that in reality, in real
life, any votes on such a person
are INDEED illegal, null and void.

Any five year old child can
understand that.

(And I do not take the excuse,
that you do not HAVE any
children or family members
of that age - to help you
understand it.)

'

Now you know, that he, Chavez, will
create as much evil and havoc not only
nationally in Venezuela, but also
internationally, as much as he is
allowed to, and supported in,

exactly the same as any other
Criminal Mind, not only in the
past, in history, but also in
the present (as Putin, Hu Jintao,
etc.).

'

'

'

Criminal Minds ARE Criminal Minds, and YOU CAN NOT
HAVE GOOD RELATIONS WITH ANY CRIMINAL MIND.

Any five year old can tell you that...

I repeat: I have accomplished and have published all the
necessary research for you, in this respect also, which
brings us back to the other demon.

'

'

'

The research published shows you, that l. ron hubbard nested himself
on Earth, IN ORDER TO MAKE EARTH into a Hell planet.

That is indeed the practice (the activity) and the purpose of his
'Scientology:' To totally dominate and enslave people spiritually,

which you can recognize most easily in his victims.

'

So I penetrated it and made it basically undone; and what remains
that you still see, now, are just their death bed spasms;

and it is (their spasms are) led by an individual, whose goal and
intention it is, to destroy any activity anywhere. So he is the
right person at the right place - philosophically and very
practically speaking.

'

'

However, the demon l. ron hubbard is still at large - AIDED by the
medical profession because it drugs and thus destroys the mind and
body of anyone who is even vaguely aware of demons, of him, l. ron
hubbard, and of other demons

- a recent, widely-published victim

(who - after she got an un-acknowledged, not understood
glimpse, of how l. ron hubbard actually is - (she) went
raving mad, and then died)

of him, (she) is called Lisa McPherson (whose soul I managed
to repair from that ordeal, which I reported to you at the
time, and which you will have to take my word for in case you
can not yourself feel that to have happened).

'

But the particular "experts" that are either campaigning
for 'Scientology,'

or (with equal if not more arrogance of being "experts,"
those who are) against 'Scientology,'

the so-called 'pro-, ex-, or anti-Scientologists,'

they - NONE of those "super experts" do face l. ron hubbard
at all.

'

'

And that is also not their goal,

(as 'I explained elsewhere to you in great detail')

THEIR goal is, either, to sink into his euphoria,

into the force of his lies about life and about
people,

people who wish to be dominated and spiritually
enslaved "in order to feel safe and free,"

and therefore to submit to his spiritual enslavement, sunk

into a 'Negative Awareness,' absorbing the inflicted
FEELING of "you are very aware," the FEELING that
you are 'Enlightened'

- they, and you also, can not even DEFINE
awareness, and they know nothing at all
about the mechanisms of awareness; more so,

they are carefully kept UNAWARE of those
matters indeed - *(4)

which I penetrated and uncovered for you
in the 'Introduction to Fine Particle
Physics' series {HRI 20010829-pi11-V2.0}
(see reference)

'

others 'just like to have a fight against someone, or
against some group,'

yet others again, are fighting to hide their own Criminal
Mind from being recognized by you and by others:

"Because they are fighting (other) Criminal Minds,
it is obvious, that they are not themselves Criminal
Minds"

is what they trick you into assuming and believing
and acting upon,

they are making you falsely trust them
"because they fight for the same cause."

'

It SEEMS, that they fight for the same cause, but
THEY fight to destroy life, and YOU fight to enhance
life - so in actual fact,

which you will find out sooner or later and
often very bitterly,

they are opposed to your cause.

In actual fact then, they work very hard to PREVENT you
from facing evil, they always work very hard to PREVENT you
from discovering truth, and so

you get trapped by evil that is too little faced.

'

'

'

And further, anyone who DOES face (meaning who actually sees or feels,
and gets a glimpse or notion of the actual nature and actual existence
of a demon) of l. ron hubbard as he really looks, or of any other,
comparable demon,

(now follows the complicated part of the
sentence, about those - which is very, very
common, especially for a child - who gets a
glimpse of a demon)

anyone who feels something of the truth BUT WHO, AT THE SAME TIME, IS
DENIED

- as: 'denied by "friends" or by family or by psychiatrists or
their medical "brethren" or "scientists",'

or who is denied, ridiculed, mis-interpreted and - thus -
has his perception and emotion and concern "explained"
away, not only by the "caring" society,

but ALSO by the above-mentioned 'pro-, ex- and
anti-Scientologists' in the case of the above-
mentioned demon; "explained away,"

in general by those who rail against and ridicule
anyone who sees truth, and who does face l. ron hubbard or
other demons, against anyone who is

being DENIED the possibility to understand and to feel
correctly what he sees or feels (the inkling or glimpse he
does get) of the truth -

'

anyone DENIED THE ACCEPTANCE OF WHAT HE DOES SEE that actually exists

- as what Lisa McPherson saw a glimpse of, before she went stark
staring mad, and died -

or anyone WHO FORCES HIMSELF TO REFUSE to accept the truth about what
he does see of l. ron hubbard, or of other demons,

GOES 'STARK STARING MAD.' *(2)(5)(6)

'

'

A refusal and denial, of what you or others see and feel, or
know, but that Criminal Minds want you NOT to see or NOT to feel
or NOT to know, drives people crazy

- a fact which is reflected in both the definitions of
Sanity and of Insanity - *(5)(6)

and you find such denials, in a more general perspective, indeed
in psychiatrists and in the medical profession, in their utterly
blind "science"

- you see, how they cling to their malice, and you see
the mind-boggling, violently destructive insanity, that
they inflict daily and at the expense of trillions of
dollars -

the result of denials

(now follows the complicated part of the
sentence, for those who like such grammatical
constructions - I do, at times, as you know -
now to describe the exposure of obvious
denials)

which have become obvious, because you - knowing what DOES
exist - (you) now see what they hide, and you now see, what
THEY pretend "does not exist,"

what they deny or pretend not to exist already as regards
the basic (Energetic, indeed vital and wholly senior)
structure, and basic (Energetic) functions, of the human
body, *(3)

basic knowledge "non-existing," that makes up a most
important and most vital part, of

what they continue to hide, IN ORDER NOT TO HAVE TO FACE - AND
IN ORDER TO DENY - EXISTING EVIL,

any evil, which by consequence also includes the entirely
unimaginable evil of l. ron hubbard,

evil, as the faithful and intelligent reader knows, that I have
explained elsewhere for you, in great detail.

'

'

'

I suggest you look at an episode of Discovery Channel's 'A Haunting,'

for instance the recently aired episode 'The Possessed,' which
is available on alt.binaries.paranormal or can be requested
there.

'

Also there, it is shown again and again, that the way for normal
(non-Criminal Minds) to become free of evil, is

to face the existence of actual evil, to face it without fear,
or while conquering one's fear - a victory that is

accomplished by creating and loving life, and by staying connected
to those who do create life and do love life,

sincere, loving and caring, intensely beautiful life. *(4)

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Solomon's wisdom was greater
than the wisdom of
all the men of the East,
and greater
than all the wisdom of Egypt.'

1 Kings 4:30

_________
Footnotes:

(0) 'Defining The Major Harmful Or Bad Energies
- As They Are Created And Projected By Criminal Minds'
{HRI 20030611}
(11 June 2003)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/bcba5f8d8a8ef2de?fwc=1

(*) 'About El Fuhrer Chavez's Triumph of Will over Venezuela's people
- not Democracy' - Quoted from {HRI 20061203-V2.2}
(4 December 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.christian/msg/915bf3e98451d5cf?fwc=1

(1) 'Scientology's Hate For Pregnant Women'
- Excerpt from {HRI 20040920-V2.3} '... A Criminal Mind ...'
(9 April 2006 excerpt of 25 July 2005 version)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.showbiz.gossip/msg/14683ca92a3948e1?fwc=1

(2) 'About Sexual Predators, as Example l. ron hubbard 'The Evil Eye''
(16 April 2005 - Version 3.2 on 30 Apr 2005)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/8aa302bfc2bc080c?fwc=1

(3) 'A Bottomless Money Drain: The Licensed Medical Trade - Medical
Research, Charities, Foundations, Universities And Hospitals
CONTEMPT Of Your Suffering And Of Mankind'
(13 February 2006 - Version 1.0.1 on 20 Feb 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.anthropology/msg/25fb3378ca8ce9dc?fwc=1

(4) 'Penetrating and Exposing Hinduism and Buddhism'
{HRI 20060816-V5.0}
(16 August 2006 - Version 5.0 on 1 Nov 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.japan/msg/ccbd175e3fca1cdc?fwc=1'

(5) 'Definition Of Sanity'
{HRI 20040410-V1.2}
(10 April 2004 - Version 1.2 on 16 Apr 2004)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/c8a9a92d555dfaa0?fwc=1

(6) 'Definition Of Insane - Relation To Humor'
{HRI 20030205-V2.2.1}
(5 Feb 2003 - Version 2.2.1 on 9 Aug 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.men/msg/583578e53ce9ea97?fwc=1
'

_________
Reference:

'An Introduction to Fine Particle Physics' - part eleven:

'The Nature Of Life As Seen From Earth - Certainty of Perception'
{HRI 20010829-pi11-V2.0} [or any later version]
(29 August 2001 - part issue 11 Version 2.0 on 30 Oct 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.japan/msg/1d8d3f2a78ab95fe?fwc=1

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2006 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific agenda, but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for Internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)

Agent Smith

Jan 5, 2007, 7:57:52 PM1/5/07
"Koos Nolst Trenite" <Ambassador...@hotmail.com> wrote in

> {HRI note 20061227-A}

What exactly are HRI notes?

Leonardo Been

Jan 6, 2007, 4:31:42 AM1/6/07
'My Pearls not for Pigs'

(Suitable for foreign
language students)

The "respondent(s)" - to whom this applies (in the proverb,
they are referred to as 'pigs') - is (are) already covered in

'Standard Behavior Of Criminal Minds'
{HRI 20030509-V4.2.1}
(9 May 2003 - Version 4.2.1 on 30 Sept 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/human-rights-issues/msg/1de918df6abdd38c?fcw=1
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.org.un/msg/e18a87e4f1dd0c1f?fcw=1

and further, in

'Criminal Minds ENJOY LYING, And THEY Know They Intentionally Lie'
{HRI 20050527-V3.5.2}
(27 May 2005 - Version 3.5.2 on 16 Jul 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.misc/msg/c8b4f54782dc87e8?fwc=1

'

Anybody, who DENIES the existence and relevance of
Criminal Minds, is most likely one himself (or herself)

regardless of what religion he may pretend to adhere
to, or may be lacking in:

Criminal Minds can be and are found in ANY religion,
any nationality, any race, any age, any gender, any
profession, any level of education or wealth or
the lack of it.

At least one percent of the living population on
Earth consists of very severely Criminal Minds.

Examples: Kim Long Il, Hu Jintao, Jiang Zemin,
Vladimir Putin, Ahmadinejad, Chavez, are
Criminal Minds

- regardless of whether you like to see that.

(Stalin, Ghengis Khan, Pol Pot and Hitler, for
instance, are generally known as Criminal
Minds.)

'

The "respondent(s)" tries(try) to have the matter I write about,
not read, not understood, or not discussed,

and basically, their "response" is describing themselves
only, or outing themselves as Criminal Minds if they
were not already known as such.

In this case, he (or she, as the case may be) wants, that
the nature of the subject, and anyone addressed, and in
particular he (or she) himself,

is NOT UNDERSTOOD BY OTHERS, let alone discussed
by others.

Which is of course opposed to ANYTHING, that