The 'Critics of Scientology' are THAT Crazy... {HRI 20070420-V1.3-Quote-1} (with link to it)

Koos Nolst Trenite

Apr 24, 2007, 3:13:11 PM4/24/07
The 'Critics of Scientology' are THAT Crazy...

{HRI 20070420-V1.3-Quote-1}

The 'Critics of Scientology' are THAT Crazy...

that they can not even talk to me.

They 'have lost it' - that, what they once had. (**)

'

'

(c) The 'critics' of 'Scientology' WANT YOU TO PRETEND TO FACE
l. ron hubbard - they want you to PRETEND to "face" any evil,
but

YOU MUST NOT EVER UNDERSTAND IT, NOT EVER SEE how it really is
- what is or was actually done -

they, the 'critics' of 'Scientology' are very crazy, and they do
not want to know anything about (the nature of, and highly
important facts about) life, really, and "others should (also)
not understand life," really - but

all people should PRETEND TO UNDERSTAND AND EXPOSE EVIL.

'

It is a kind of diverting "understanding:"

Do not report the numerous Concentration Camps in China,
but write newspaper pages full, about a few mass
murderers being kept from seeing a lawyer, in
Guantanamo.

That is how insane these kind of 'critics' not only WANT TO make
you, but have SUCCEEDED in making you (not you and I, of course,
but others, that means).

'

(d) While 'critics' publish endless amounts of superficial data,
I have been, as always, the only one who actually did and does
penetrate to the core of the matter, enabling and also
communicating an actual understanding of what IS going on,
and what HAS BEEN going on.

Do you find that, on the web sites of the 'critics'? No!

- THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN EXPOSING l. ron hubbard,
THEY are interested in PRETENDING TO FACE l. ron
hubbard -

THEY want to be admired for and get lots of attention
for PRETENDING TO FACE EVIL.

That describes the 'Scientology "critic"' very much.

'

(e) The 'Scientologists' will 'beat you up' and "destroy you
utterly," FOR actually facing any evil, and

the 'Scientology critics' will ALSO beat you up and "destroy
you utterly," FOR ACTUALLY facing any evil, and they CERTAINLY
'beat you up' for communicating it, for publishing ACTUAL evil:

That's "the most evil, nasty and ugly thing you can do,"
to look at someone's evil, and on top of that,

if you not only publish but also make people UNDERSTAND
EVIL and DEFEND themselves and others against evil, then

"you are to be destroyed and vilified utterly"

indeed NOT ONLY by the 'Scientologists,' but

by the 'critics' of 'Scientology' AS WELL, because,
with what you are doing and saying and writing,

you ALSO burst THEIR pretense, the pretense that
is their PRETENDING TO FACE EVIL.

And as you know, I tend to puncture pretense, because Beauty
and Love and Truth tend to easily and persistently do so. (*)

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Solomon's wisdom was greater
than the wisdom of
all the men of the East,
and greater
than all the wisdom of Egypt.'

1 Kings 4:30

'
___________
Quoted from:

(*) 'The Serious Lack of Humor about People's Therapy "Wins" in
l. ron hubbard's 'Scientology' - Bananas for Monkeys'
{HRI 20070420-V1.3}
(20 April 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.jewish/msg/ef04567542535203
'
________
Texnotes:

'Win' - something you felt at the time as positive, as some kind of
improvement.

'Loss' - in this context, something precious or valuable or highly
important that you were NOT aware of losing,

(**) or you were not even aware of having (it) in the first place,
because you already had it or never thought it was even
possible for you to lose it:

for instance 'freedom of speech,' 'love for people,'
'awareness of people's intentions,' 'honesty,'
'joy of music,' 'feelings for others,' 'ability to
study what you need to know,' 'understanding what
you study,' 'perception,' 'connection to friends,'
'trust,' 'joy of life,' 'actual interest in others,'
etc. etc. etc.

as examples of some of the most precious
things you possess, that you will lose more
of, the higher you advance on the Bridge to
Hell of l. ron hubbard's 'Scientology.'

So you ask, or ex-Scientologists ask each other,

'With each "win" in Scientology, what did you LOSE,
at the same time that you got the "win"?'

(You first.)
'

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2007 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific agenda, but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for Internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)

seon ferguson

Apr 25, 2007, 2:59:09 AM4/25/07
Lol are you for real? scientology is a cult that censors its critics by
suing anyone who dares criticise it.

Or am I wrong and are we just alien souls who were frozen and sent down to
Earth by Galactic lord what's his name? lol

Watch the South Park episode to reveal the true nature of your cult.

Leonardo Been

Apr 25, 2007, 8:12:40 PM4/25/07
'My Pearls not for Pigs'

(Revision 2.2)

(Version 2.2
on 18 Apr 2007)

(Suitable for foreign
language students)

'

The "respondent(s)" - to whom this applies (in the proverb,
they are referred to as 'pigs') - is (are) already covered in

'Standard Behavior Of Criminal Minds'
{HRI 20030509-V4.2.1}
(9 May 2003 - Version 4.2.1 on 30 Sept 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/human-rights-issues/msg/1de918df6abdd38c
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.org.un/msg/e18a87e4f1dd0c1f

and further, in

'Criminal Minds ENJOY LYING And THEY Know They Intentionally Lie'
{HRI 20050527-V3.5.2}
(27 May 2005 - Version 3.5.2 on 16 Jul 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.misc/msg/c8b4f54782dc87e8

'

'

Anybody, who DENIES the existence and relevance of
Criminal Minds (of Sociopaths), is most likely one
himself (or herself)

regardless of what religious, or political or
scientific orientation he (or she) may pretend
to adhere to, or on the other hand, may be lacking
in:

Criminal Minds can be and are found in ANY
religion, any nationality, any race, any age,
any gender, any profession, and at any level
of education or wealth, or the lack of these.

At least one percent of the living population on
Earth consists of very severely Criminal Minds.

Examples: Kim Long Ill, Kim Ill Sung,
Hu Jintao, Jiang Zemin, Mao Zedong,
Vladimir Putin, Patrushev,
Ahmadinejad, Kahmenei, Kohmeini,
Haniyeh, Yasser Arafat,
Castro and Chavez, Gaddafi,
Lukoschenko,

are Criminal Minds

- regardless of whether you like to see that.

(Stalin, Ghengis Khan, Pol Pot and
Hitler, for instance, are generally
known as Criminal Minds.)

'

'

'

The "respondent(s)" tries(try) to have the matter I write about,
not read, not understood, or not discussed,

in some cases, they pretend the very opposite by
the method of claiming (by giving "advice"), that
what I write, "is not in a readable format or
layout," and also "is too long," and, that
(therefore) "nobody will read it,"

a PRETENSE and a claim, that in fact - as it
turned out to be, in each case - IS a standard
response of Criminal Minds;

THEY feel irritated exactly BY the
CLARITY of the layout or format,

much in the same way as some feel
"irritated" by the clarity of
Bach's music,

because it OPPOSES confusion,

and of course, THEY feel irritated by
ANY length of what I write and say, yes,

even by my presence and by my looking at
them,

much in the same way as some
contemporaries of Mozart wanted
to have him away or get rid of
him:

His Beauty EXPOSES their
Ugliness, makes it visible,

much like honesty does
inevitably reveal treachery;

'

further, the attentive reader will have
noticed, that the layout precisely is
intended and thus allows the reader

to spend as little or as much time as he or
she desires to spend on reading,

by seeing and understanding, that the indented
text gives more and more EXPANSION or detail
of the subject;

all of which the "respondent(s)" does
(do) not mention,

'

and basically, the "respondent(s)" mentioned or implied, are
describing themselves only, or are outing themselves as being
Criminal Minds (as Sociopaths)

- if they were not already known as such.

'

In this case, he (or she, as the case may be) wants, that
the nature of the subject, and anyone addressed - but in
particular he (or she) himself -

is NOT (or not at all correctly) UNDERSTOOD BY OTHERS, IS
NOT (or not at all properly) FELT BY OTHERS,

they try to prevent the subject from being looked at and
discussed by people who WOULD be interested in having a correct
feeling for the subject, as it is

read and felt and understood by those for whom

Koos Nolst Trenite, or "Cause Trinity" as they call him in English,
wrote:

> (20 April 2007)http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.jewish/msg/ef04567542535203

Leonardo Been

Apr 26, 2007, 7:05:04 AM4/26/07
Usenet Jargon:

uwo = 'Usenet user can write only - does not read, or at most a few
words of the subject title, from an article posted by someone else.
He is not aware of being autistic.'

uqo = 'Usenet user can quote only - quotes articles only - would
betray his own condition, if he also wrote himself, so he hides behind
others who can write..
Tries to be accepted as "being helpful," which he sometimes is.'

uro = 'Usenet user can read only - does not post.
Terrified of being hit with the Energies of people who intend to
destroy him by attacking, invalidating and maliciously twisting
whatever he writes and posts.

(Abstract words may not hurt, but the ENERGY behind or with the words,
created and projected by the attacker, certainly DOES hurt
considerably and is indeed created and projected by the attacker in
order to bring about maximum hurt and destruction in the original
poster.
So, the 'uro' "handles" that, by keeping his very valuable
understanding and his opinions, and his highly useful data, to
himself.')

A "urw" - as you can imagine - is precious, but rare...

KNT hrp&p

'

'

On Apr 24, 9:13 pm, Koos Nolst Trenite

> (20 April 2007)http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.jewish/msg/ef04567542535203

barbz

Apr 26, 2007, 10:37:40 AM4/26/07
Leonardo Been wrote:
> 'My Pearls not for Pigs'

Relabeling bullshit as pearls won't fool anyone. Go dance with Babbles
Schwarz, I think you two would really hit it off well...

<massive snippo>

--
"I'm for the separation of church and hate."

Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC(wdne)
xenu...@netscape.net

Koos Nolst Trenite

Apr 26, 2007, 12:13:44 PM4/26/07
Demons should be exposed, at which point they will likely leave. Many
did leave already.

So they snarl and spit openly, when feeling exposed, in order to have
you not look further at them.
And to win back their "ground," their domination of your actions and
of your thoughts, with their evil. That has been and is their only
objective for being there, and for posting.

But you just keep looking, and tell them they are not welcome here.

'

There are of course quite a few, who feel addressed by me, when I
write:

On Apr 26, 2:12 am, Leonardo Been <leonardo_b...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> 'My Pearls not for Pigs'

> (Revision 2.2)
>
> (Version 2.2
> on 18 Apr 2007)
>
> (Suitable for foreign
> language students)
>
> '
>
> The "respondent(s)" - to whom this applies (in the proverb,
> they are referred to as 'pigs') - is (are) already covered in
>
> 'Standard Behavior Of Criminal Minds'
> {HRI 20030509-V4.2.1}

> (9 May 2003 - Version 4.2.1 on 30 Sept 2006)http://groups.google.com/group/human-rights-issues/msg/1de918df6abdd38chttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.org.un/msg/e18a87e4f1dd0c1f

> and further, in
>
> 'Criminal Minds ENJOY LYING And THEY Know They Intentionally Lie'
> {HRI 20050527-V3.5.2}

> (27 May 2005 - Version 3.5.2 on 16 Jul 2006)http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.misc/msg/c8b4f54782dc87e8

(etc.). (see original post)

Tom

Apr 26, 2007, 3:39:39 PM4/26/07

"barbz" <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote in message

> Leonardo Been wrote:
>> 'My Pearls not for Pigs'
>
> Relabeling bullshit as pearls won't fool anyone.

Oh, I bet it fools some people. There seems to be quite a bit of shit being
passed off as pearls just about everywhere. It may not take a lot of
discimination to tell one from the other most of the time, but every once in
a while most of us can be fooled. Especially when we're not paying
attention.

Leonardo Been

Apr 26, 2007, 4:05:12 PM4/26/07
barbz, GO TO HELL, GO TOGETHER WITH l. ron hubbard, and with Frederic
Rice and Dave Bird, with Keith Henson and the like, GO WHERE YOU CAME
FROM, AND STAY THERE.

You certainly still know where it is: THERE YOU CAN HATE EACH OTHER AT
YOUR (AND EACH OTHER's) HEART's CONTENT and libel each other as much
as you please.

(I refer to the documentary series 'A Haunting.')

There is no remedy for Demons, but that is the right granted to you:
TO LEAVE AND GO BACK TO YOUR HELL.

On Apr 26, 6:13 pm, Koos Nolst Trenite

<AmbassadorForMank...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Demons should be exposed, at which point they will likely leave. Many
> did leave already.
>
> So they snarl and spit openly, when feeling exposed, in order to have
> you not look further at them.
> And to win back their "ground," their domination of your actions and
> of your thoughts, with their evil. That has been and is their only
> objective for being there, and for posting.
>
> But you just keep looking, and tell them they are not welcome here.
>
> '
>
> There are of course quite a few, who feel addressed by me, when I
> write:
>
> On Apr 26, 2:12 am, Leonardo Been <leonardo_b...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > 'My Pearls not for Pigs'

> > (Revision 2.2)
>
> > (Version 2.2
> > on 18 Apr 2007)
>
> > (Suitable for foreign
> > language students)
>
> > '
>
> > The "respondent(s)" - to whom this applies (in the proverb,
> > they are referred to as 'pigs') - is (are) already covered in
>
> > 'Standard Behavior Of Criminal Minds'
> > {HRI 20030509-V4.2.1}
> > (9 May 2003 - Version 4.2.1 on 30 Sept 2006)

http://groups.google.com/group/human-rights-issues/msg/1de918df6abdd3...

(etc.)