(rev 2.0) How long, till the 'Scientology' Organization is banned in America? (cf.: They never convicted Al Capone other than for 'tax evasion...')

Koos Nolst Trenite

Dec 16, 2007, 1:50:29 PM12/16/07
How long, till the 'Scientology' Organization is banned in America?**

{note 20071214-V2.0}

(Version 2.0
on 16 Dec 2007)

(view Summary
by skipping
indentation)

'

You will have to get used to the idea, that truth is absolute.

'Scientology is not "in one country a doctrine and organization
to establish total submission and control over all aspects of
their members' finances, thoughts and connections to others,"

and "in another country 'a benign religion' that caters to a few
movie actors," who must then of course deny all things that are
going on inside, or pretend "they do not know that, because it
has helped them."

'

No, truth is absolute.

But there can of course be - and there are - LAYERS OF
DECEPTION, necessary to get decent people to support (and
even defend with their life) something inherently evil
and malevolent like l. ron hubbard and his pretense of
"being a humanitarian" and even "being a philosopher..."

'

'

According to Criminals, however, "truth is relative," and "Van der
Lubbe put fire to the German House of Parliament" (the 'Reichstag'
as it is called locally) that subsequently burned down.

That's all very nice, but the one who did order it and got it done,
was Hermann Goering, according to his own confessions also,

Hermann Goering - the later German 'Field Marshall' and
commander of the German Air Force - was tried and found
guilty of severe war crimes, and committed suicide just
before he was to be hanged publicly in Nuremberg

'

In other words, truth is absolute: 'That what actually happened, who
did what with what intention.'

'

'

The "Hubbard Policies" and the "Hubbard Tech" and the "stated aims of
'Scientology'," were written and promoted in endless "research
bulletins" and even more lectures - Hubbard is a very accomplished
and highly forceful hypnotist - with the sole purpose of him, the
writer and lecturer and dictator, l. ron hubbard,

to deceive people, about himself and about his ACTUAL aims and his
ACTUAL activities and his ACTUAL past.

Now you know, that truth is absolute.

But not to him, of course, according to him "all reality
is subjective and relative," and "common reality is ONLY
- yes, life itself is ONLY - 'what we agree it is' after
someone puts forward an idea of 'how it is'."

Really - I studied the subject more thoroughly than
anyone else, and you can believe me on this.

'

He himself never applied any of his own "Tech" nor his own "Policies,"
let alone his own "aims" or his own "Code of Honor" or his other
own "Codes" and "Scales" and "Bridge" of 'Scientology' ...to himself

- these were merely the INSTRUMENTS BY WHICH TO DECEIVE OTHERS
with marvelous promises and minor patches and relief, not
unlike you know it from the current Medical 'Religion,'

that pretends to "know all and cure all," but you better not
come to them with migraine or Alzheimer,

because they - the Licensed Medical Quacks and Charlatans -
do know even less about health and bodies, than the con man
l. ron hubbard is willing to let others in on -

and Hubbard indeed never applied his own "Tech" or his own
"Policies," to himself,

nor to those close to him whom he forced to execute his - indeed very
'hidden data line' - orders:

The to-be-deceived 'Scientologists' would never, ever become
aware or informed of these,

and even if so - then the idea of (in analogy) "Hitler
NOT having the purest and best motives with the greatest
abilities in leadership" - any information or awareness
to counter that,

would be off-hand rejected as "totally impossible," and
as "'Black PR' on l. ron hubbard by traitors and evil
people."

That's how real slaves are created, and kept in
true slavery,

those are the real 'chains' that l.ron hubbard
forges and maintains around his 'Scientologists.'

'

It would lead too far here, to tell you how he, l. ron hubbard,
obtained his "data," that he spouts, and the knowledge of any
"abilities," that he promises and pretends to his followers to
have, and how he got his money

- suffice it to say, that it was certainly NOT by means of the
'Scientology' "Hubbard Tech" and "Hubbard Policy,"
that he did so...

'

The 'Scientology' senior management does NOT AT ALL follow the public
"Hubbard Policies" and the public "Hubbard Tech," NOR the pretended,
widely published, but entirely fake "Aims of Scientology,"

that are written in the 'Scientology' books and mentioned over
and over by the con man in his endless amount of lectures and
"research bulletins,"

that the lower members believe, but it is so,

that senior management of the 'Scientology Organization' knows

- as I have written recently to the 'critics,' and, as
ex-senior-staff Stacy Brooks expressed it so well in an
older (I believe it was a BBC) documentary on 'Scientology' -

that these ("Hubbard Policies and Hubbard Tech") solely exist for
the purpose of deceiving and for keeping in line, controlling and
dominating the lower strata, down to 'the Scientologist' on street
level

(and all 'Scientologists' not actually employed inside, are
assigned to be 'Field Staff Members' and 'Hubbard Field
Auditors')

'

and all must admire and never look at

whom will be known as the biggest Criminal in the total history
of the United States:

They "must never look at l. ron hubbard,"

which I have told you so many times is the case,

but the 'critics of Scientology' are following the
Counter-Intelligence and Energetic FORCE, both of which
compel them never to actually face the Source of evil,

and they CAN ALSO NOT - Energetically *(1) - look at l.ron hubbard,

who strictly denies them any knowledge about the nature of
perception, too

- knowledge which is NOT difficult for him to hide, of
course, *(2)

in our society already suffering since millenia from
such hiding activities,

in various Eastern (and indeed NOT native American)
philosophies and traditions,

that hide it most successfully, by PRETENDING TO
TEACH IT,

as is also the case in the current, Licensed
'Medical Religion,'

which PRETENDS - in our biology and physics
books at school - most hilariously to "teach"
about perception... *(2)

'

'

And ALL the 'Scientology' critics, ALL the 'opponents of Scientology'

- in the true sense and purpose of victims of Counter-
Intelligence -

nicely comply with l. ron hubbard's - NOT WITH HIS WRITTEN, BUT WITH
HIS - ACTUAL INTENTIONS:

TO MAKE SURE THAT NOBODY WILL OR NOBODY CAN LOOK AT EVIL:

Nobody should - if possible, for the rest of all eternity,
or in his term, he promotes his 'Fourth Reich' to issue
from American soil and "to last for a billion years," in
which nobody should at all be able anymore look at evil,

this he sells to his followers as 'Sanity' and
'Peace of Mind,' as various Buddhist and Hindu
gurus have tried before, but not with the gadgets
and false theories and 'Hubbard Axioms' (indeed!)
that greatly speed the descent, into

"Erasure of your unpleasant memory,"

(you should become unable to even
recall evil, unable to recognize
evil individuals, such as l. ron
hubbard himself, and instead 'admire'
them and "be in the present only" and
"in their 'safe space'" and,

thus, "be free of it" - like 'being in
the safe space of Osama bin Laden, so
"nobody can attack you"' - they are
VERY "logical" ...zombies)

'

And most of the 'critics of Scientology,'

are wholeheartedly in agreement with that purpose
of l. ron hubbard, isn't it

to make sure, nobody will look at THEIR evil:

Tilman Hausherr, Frederic Rice, David Rice,
Arnie Lerma, Tory Christman, Skip Press,
Keith Henson, Dave Bird, Dennis Ehrlich, and
so the list goes on...

'

ALL the 'Scientology' critics, ALL the 'opponents of Scientology,' do
nicely comply with l. ron hubbard's - NOT WRITTEN, BUT WITH HIS -
ACTUAL INTENTIONS:

TO MAKE SURE THAT NOBODY WILL OR NOBODY CAN LOOK AT TRUE EVIL.

'

Now I have started procedures, as you (may) have seen, to change that.

But it is the reason - as far as THESE individuals can see, that is,
for - why they do not support me,

and that is how I have come to understand their actual nature
and actual intentions,

as I told you recently how to view anyone who does not hold me in
the highest regard, and does not treat me with the highest esteem.

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34

'

_________
Footnotes:

(1) 'Dismantling Criminal Minds - Fine Particle Physics
Major Discoveries' ('How to become free of evil people')
{FPP 20070331-V2.7}
{HRI 20070331-V2.7}
(31 March 2007 - V2.7 on 30 Apr 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.misc/msg/c119dfc9bd620170
'(rev 2.0) How to get rid of l. ron hubbard and 'Scientology'
- {HRI 20070331-V2.0} ... Major Discoveries'
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.tv/msg/b63fec3c5fd108af

(2) ' "Insane" "Defined" By Criminal Minds - Part One: 'NOT seeing
them, is "being sane"' '
{HRI 20040422-V2.7.1-pi01-V1.1}
(14 December 2007 - Version 1.1 on 14 Dec 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/29965cff0dae4a54
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.legal/msg/be31c8248958796b

(**) (see Attachment, far below)

'

I wrote earlier, to or about the 'critics' of 'Scientology,' at
alt.religion.scientology:

Any "(becoming free* of) l. ron hubbard Rundown" in the 'Freezone' of
Scientology? No? Then it's just another hole into Hell.

Should you want to become saner - which I and others truly doubt -
then you would of course take some steps to face the very intense
evil and deception of l. ron hubbard.

Basically he projects and creates very vast amounts of Drug- and
Unconsciousness Energies:

The Demonic creatures posting here to alt.religion.scientology
are very familiar with that, because they do the same as l. ron
hubbard, all the time, to you and to themselves

(just ask Tilman Hausherr and his "friends," who are also
Demonic creatures)

- and so, not being free of these at all, 'Mary_Out_Of_The_Dark'
Mary McConnell is very FAR FROM being 'Out of the Dark,' **

but Counter-Intelligence forces her to have a different
opinion and rationale about herself and her activities.

'

The vast amounts of

- which, OF COURSE, 'Scientology' teaches nothing about:

They are told, by l. ron hubbard, that "matter consists
of 'Flows, Dispersals, and Ridges'" -

(ask Claire Swazey, a dedicated follower of the guru,
she knows all about it) that

these "non-existent" Drug- and Unconsciousness Energies, are also
called "erasure" (in Dianetics) or "Wins," 'End Phenomena,' etc.
or "Floating Tone Arm" in Dianetics and Scientology),

that serve further to hide the Hate or Pain, and the Ugliness and
Lies, that you, of course, refuse to look at:

AS SOON AS YOU HAVE 'FOUND OUT' SOMETHING, YOU ARE DEMANDED TO
STOP LOOKING, in 'Scientology' "therapy,"

exactly at the moment when you have reached some position
from which you can BEGIN to look at things and people,

like you are not immediately bothered by too much
Pain or Ugliness, EXACTLY THEN,

the instruction of l. ron hubbard are - (OF COURSE, if you
know his nature) - that "you have reached the End
Phenomena and now must stop looking, so that you will
continue to feel good." Feel Euphoria or Drug Energy, that
is, and Unconsciousness, which you of course do NOT feel.

So all these 'Scientologists' operate in a constant
(spiritual condition, of having)

"ALMOST FOUND OUT the truth" of some situation(s) or
about some person(s),

which is of course extremely debilitating
and fostering completely irrational "bravery,"
and very distorted purposes,

because some of the 'Action-Energy' has indeed
returned to them, but the judgment on HOW to
use it, is very deliberately made confused,
VERY confused, and VERY misdirected, by
l. ron hubbard.

And so, they can only "operate" within
the group of those who are so confused.

'

And then they have the (one of the very, very many, the) strange
concept of "being stuck in a Win," by which they mean - but they do
not say, that it is - being stuck in Euphoria Energy and that to such
an extent, that it hinders your normal or desirous way of operating
in life and rational interaction with people.

'

'

Well, IS there any "(becoming free* of) l. ron hubbard Rundown" in the
'Freezone' of Scientology? No?

No, there is not:

Then it - the 'Scientology Freezone' - is just another hole
into Hell, just like the other Scientology organizations.

'

Quite the total opposite, I do stand for freedom of thought, which is
achieved by the Trinity of Truth, Love and Beauty, as you will find
out in due course.

KNT hrp&p

Copyright 2007 by KNT hrp&p
Conditions of Copyright as usual

_________
Footnotes:

(*) 'Dismantling Criminal Minds - Fine Particle Physics
Major Discoveries' ('How to become free of evil people')
{FPP 20070331-V2.7}
{HRI 20070331-V2.7}
(31 March 2007 - V2.7 on 30 Apr 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.misc/msg/c119dfc9bd620170
'(rev 2.0) How to get rid of l. ron hubbard and 'Scientology'
- {HRI 20070331-V2.0} ... Major Discoveries'
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.tv/msg/b63fec3c5fd108af

(**) She does not quote, nor refer to (any of) my writings, that DO
expose and understand 'Scientology' and its Source, l. ron
hubbard - and that much BETTER and much more PENETRATINGLY and
much FASTER and much more LOGICALLY than all the others,

but she DOES INSTEAD refer to many Demonic creatures who have no
other purpose than to and who indeed bring about total confusion
and an actual hiding of the very, very relevant Crimes.

'

______________________
I wrote earlier to that:

About the Demonic term 'Your Reality' by the Criminal Mind of l. ron
hubbard - the concept is FALSE (as are ALL concepts of 'Scientology')

ALL concepts of 'Scientology' are INTENTIONALLY FALSE, and conceived
by an extremely Criminal Mind, a most repulsive, most viciously
Demonic creature, last known as l. ron hubbard (died 1986).

That's not "Your Reality," or "My Reality" or "Your Universe" or "My
Universe" BUT THAT IS REALITY.

Now you can be AWARE of that, described, reality, or you can be MADE
unaware of it, and your awareness connection to it can be DISTORTED,

but it still remains the reality that is l. ron hubbard.

From this, you can also figure out, what the actual definition
of 'PR' (Public Relations communications) is.

'

'

And so we can go on: Roger Gonnet IS an extremely repulsive, Demonic
creature.

Now you can be AWARE of that, that reality, or you can NOT be aware of
it, or your connection to the awareness of it can be DISTORTED.

'

If you have some intelligence and a desire for truth, then you can
easily understand it.

And quite on the other side, I (Koos Nolst Trenite) AM an extremely
loving, extremely beautiful and truthful person.

That is what exists, the reality concerning me.

And what the Demonic creatures do, is to block and to distort your
connection (the connection Energy) to your AWARENESS of that.

'

Now whether you are AWARE of that, both of my nature, AND of the
attempts and efforts (Harmful Energy projections) BY the Demonic
creatures to block and distort your awareness connection,

that is of course entirely monitored by your desire for that truth,
and by your desire for experiencing my qualities.

KNT hrp&p

Copyright 2007 by KNT hrp&p
Conditions of Copyright as usual

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2007 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific agenda, but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com

__________
Attachment (**):

How long, till 'Scientology' banned in America? (cf.: They never
convicted Al Capone other than for tax evasion...)

Capone was known for his smarts and brutality, and by 1925 he was in
charge of one of Chicago's biggest criminal gangs. It was Capone's men
who gunned down seven rivals in 1929 in what was called the
"St. Valentine's Day Massacre."
Arrested many times over the years, Capone was famously pursued by
federal agent Eliot Ness and ended up finally going to jail for income
tax evasion in 1931. After serving eight years in federal prisons,
Capone was released on good behavior (and because he'd been suffering
from syphilis-related ailments). Capone retired to his estate in
Florida and died in 1947 of heart failure.

(quoted from 'Who2 Biography.' Copyright (c) 1998-2007 by Who2, LLC.
All rights reserved)