Mass Hysteria on the 'Hit-ler of Pop:' Michael Jackson - Vampire on the Life Force of you and others - {HRI note 20090707}

Leonardo Been

Jul 7, 2009, 3:29:22 AM7/7/09
Mass Hysteria on the 'Hit-ler of Pop:' Michael Jackson - Vampire on
the Life Force of you and others *

{HRI note 20090707}

'

'

It is highly repulsive of you to your DECENT AND CARING friends,
for you to carry on and proclaim your "admiration" for, or even
"friendship" with such an individual as the Life Energy Vampire
Michael Jackson.

Let alone to "support" him.

Respecting a person, any person, is to precisely look at the soul
and intentions of someone. (0)

So you DO support him, and anyone, by RESPECTING people, also by
respecting him:

By precisely looking at his soul and intentions, not at what he
WANTS you to see, as "being his soul and intentions," but

at what IS there to see, behind all the intentional lies and
false feelings and stolen Beauty, that he puts up on stage and
elsewhere, for you to feel and experience. (2)

But his brother Jermaine, for instance, is just a pathetic,
whining victim of Michael Jackson, and so are most of his fans,

and in fact all of his close family members, are the victims of
his very Evil, treacherous and dominating, vampiring nature.

Hardly less can be said of his other "friends," like Deepak
Chopra, Uri Geller, and Brooke Shields.

Having struggled myself out of such "friendships," with
the knowledge now acquired to avoid such Pains, I do know
what I am talking about,

and in fact I included it into science, the science

of Fine Particle Physics, (**)

as Life Forces, also all Feelings, are Life Energy
PARTICLES,

something that "expert" guru Deepak Chopra,
and medium Uri Geller prefer to remain in
their Darkness about, (2)

medium Uri Geller has no clue, how his abilities,
nor those of others, work, (**)

and "expert" guru Deepak Chopra has no clue, how
awareness or perception works. (**)

But you can learn. (**)(2)

'

They rather should call Michael Jackson - who is, behind the mask of
his vampiring "I Love You," and "Care for Mankind," a very repulsive
and lying individual - you better call him

the 'Hit-ler of Pop:'

a vampire on the Life Force of others.

'

Also a vampire on my Life Force, as the long-time faithful
reader might have surmised and come to conclude:

else Michael Jackson never could have risen to any fame AT ALL,
and the same applies to Diana Ross, Quincy Jones, Madonna, Liz
Taylor, and the like. (1)

'

'

The "friends" and supporters of Michael Jackson, and those who praise
him, are either

Stupid and spiritually Drugged, or Blind, or Cowardly

which includes of course the racists, who can not even
see, that a person is his soul,

and NOT of course his black-, white-, green-, blue-
or purple-skinned body

- or else they are outright Evil and Life Energy Vampires
themselves; that is, they are Criminal Minds who are hiding
and defending each other, on Earth.

They do know that about themselves and about each other,
and one way to detect them, is how they come to each
other's "rescue," as you see it also in politics with
dictators.

And you see those who "defend" Michael Jackson, against
very decent and CARING persons who expose him, and who
expose your Insanity induced by Michael Jackson on stage,
or in other places.

'

I would prefer, that you remember (***)

real, True Love and
actual, True Care and
genuine, True Beauty.

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34
________
See also:

(0) 'The Rights of Criminal Minds' (RCM)
{HRI 20040108-V2.0}
(8 January 2004 - Version 2.0 on 5 Jul 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/eb5fdc4cad16449b

(1) 'Famous American Life Energy Vampires - Unsuspected Of Destroying
Your Emotional Integrity' (FALEV)
{HRI 20031110-V3.7}
(10 November 2003 - Version 3.7 on 9 Jan 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.california/msg/ad64acd8f4990726

(2) 'Info on 'Dismantling Criminal Minds - Fine Particle Physics
Major Discoveries'' (on {FPP 20070331-V2.2} {HRI 20070331-V2.2})
(8 April 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/f783820ac17aa490

'Dismantling Criminal Minds - Fine Particle Physics Major
Discoveries' ('How to become free of evil people') (DCM)
{FPP 20070331-V2.7}
{HRI 20070331-V2.7}
(31 March 2007 - V2.7 on 30 Apr 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.misc/msg/c119dfc9bd620170
'

Koos Nolst Trenite is arguably
by far the most Intelligent,
by far the most Beautiful and
by far the most Caring philosopher known,
and on top of that
the most Truthful and
most trusted philosopher
known on Earth and beyond.
'

_________
Footnotes:

(*) I find your raving Insanity and current mass-hysteria induced by
Michael Jackson, to be highly damaging, to the extent of needing
comment, with this HRI note.

(**) Fine Particle Physics (FPP):
see for instance at http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

(***)'Genuine Art - Producing It, Recognizing It' (GA)
{HRI 20021220}
(20 Dec 2002)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/dc1388ffc08294fb

'

'

_________
Reference:

I quote from 'Genuine Art - Producing It, Recognizing It' (***)

'

What Is Genuine

' Definition of 'genuine': It is that what is properly and
' rightly connected in relation to who or what it is.

This might be easier understood by stating what is not genuine:

An actor with a heart of stone, who nevertheless has a great or
perfect command over Life's Energies that convey emotions and Beauty,
such an actor can act a perfect lover or mother or father, etc.

Yet the emotions are not connected to the actor, not created by
himself. And indeed, such actors - even if they act the perfect
actor acting perfectly - (they) do work with Life Energies they have
taken from others, but they wield these with great perfection.

' I leave it to you, at the moment, to recognize such actors as
' being very different from those with a warm heart of their own.

So it is also in music, and in singing, and in writing, and so on.

' And again, you can name a whole spate of musicians, singers,
' authors and so on, who have their fame on, let's say "borrowed"
' Life Energy for the moment, to meet your current tolerance of
' awareness of that what is.

And so also in painting. With the most outstanding example being
Vincent Van Gogh, who used the greatest Beauty and emotions that he
did not however use in life, Beauty and emotions that he indeed did
not generate himself.

Van Gogh worked entirely with Life's Energies of Beauty and emotions
taken from others, taken from actual, genuinely great artists -
while he was pretending, also to himself, that these were his "own"
Beauty and his "own" emotions.

Vincent Van Gogh genuinely - as has been extensively witnessed by his
contemporaries - was a repulsively ugly, a rudely inconsiderate and
completely mendacious individual with no genuine care at all for
anyone, with no care for himself either ...even though he was most
forcefully pretending the opposite to himself, to his brother and to
anyone else.
Van Gogh did however not manage to fool Gaugin for very long.

As we have seen, Vincent Van Gogh has introduced more confusion and
more Ugliness into the field of art - opening the road for others to
follow his example - than probably any other artist did in painting.
And the same was done by some writers, and it is also done in music.
I don't like to mention names now, but leave it to you for the
moment to become aware of the idea, and maybe to work with it.

Vincent Van Gogh did introduce a tremendous amount of hidden Ugliness
and confusion. He did so by pretending to be Beautiful, and by
pretending to be caring, and by pretending to be "genuine"
...pretending it vehemently to himself too: If he could only live for
and in Art - live in the Beautiful Life Energy he had "borrowed"
from the very great and the very Beautiful, then he would not feel,
not experience, his own extreme Ugliness, he could pretend it did
not exist while he painted.

How many people he completely deceived, including the singer Don
McLean, and me too, in various ways, we can now faintly estimate.

You can, in this way, with this knowledge, determine other artists,
in any field of art, music, acting, writing, etc. who are not
genuine. Again, I prefer not to mention names, now.

These "famous artists" are not genuine, and they will never be
genuine ...no matter how much acclaim, fame, admiration and money
they commanded, or still command.

I am slowly waking up from these rather harmful and actually very ugly
deceptions.
I am waking up somewhat from that, as I promised a few months ago
that I would get some of my Beauty Energy back and away from places
where people would not expect it, places where they certainly would
not want my Beauty Energy mis-identified, mis-appropriated by the
current imposters.

Well, most of you have been made quite unaware, and so you would
think I am talking in Pleiades. I use that word, because it rhymes
with Chinese, but one billion or so people here understand Chinese,
so I can't use the expression 'I am talking Chinese to you' that
would be appropriate to an English-speaker. So I use the word
Pleiades, instead:

' 'I talk Pleiades' to most people currently - it takes a few
' centuries usually, before it trickles through into what you are
' taught are "your brain cells holding your memories." Such a
' remark would be considered hilarious in Pleiades, you see.

' They really would think you are joking, or insulting someone -
' if such a concept (the concept of insulting someone) would
' exist in Pleiades.

I wish some others too would start to come out of the grip of
Morpeus, the Greek god of Euphoria. Some people, like Billy Crystal
and the actor Robin Williams, currently, think they are very high up
in spirits. They are Energetic, but that is not the same as being
somewhat aware of what is actually going on.

And don't think the 'very wise gurus' or any 'lamas' have any idea of
what's up - they are very, very selectively aware of what they want
to be aware of only - "they don't see a train coming," so to speak.

It is rather lonely and stormy up here, you know.

I would have some people to play with, to create and appreciate
genuine Beauty with... Well, "you never know, do you" - that's how a
currently famous medium likes to explain it to her clients.

Anyone wants to be woken up, and has the courage to stay awake too,
in the stormy mountains (which lie very far beyond the misty
mountains, and fifty leagues beyond Mount Doom) let me know...

(20 Dec 2002)(***)

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2002, 2009 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it (but not to sociopaths
specifically, because these vehemently oppose any true knowledge
of life and about themselves).
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific or artistic "agenda," but only to educate,
and to encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com

Koos Nolst Trenite

Jul 11, 2009, 2:41:47 AM7/11/09
Mass Hysteria on the 'Hit-ler of Pop:' Michael Jackson - Vampire on
the Life Force of you and others *

{HRI 20090707-V2.0}

{Version 2.0
on 11 Jul 2009}

(suits foreign
language readers)

(view Summary
by skipping - some
or much - indentation)

(this may shake or jar
your customary denial of
the, nevertheless present,
nature of life itself)

(not for sociopaths)

'

'

It is highly repulsive of you to your DECENT AND CARING friends,
for you to carry on and proclaim your "admiration" for, or even
"friendship" with such an individual as the Life Energy Vampire
Michael Jackson.

Let alone to "support" him.

'

Respecting a person, any person, is to precisely look at the soul
and intentions of someone. (0)

So you DO support him, and anyone, by RESPECTING people, also by
respecting him:

By precisely looking at his soul and intentions, not at what he
WANTS you to see, as "being his soul and intentions," but

at what IS there to see, behind all the intentional lies and
false feelings and stolen Beauty, that he puts up on stage and
elsewhere, for you to feel and experience. (2)

The TYPICAL 'Hitlerian' mass-hysteria is a reversal brought
about by the Criminal Mind:

His fans - just like with Adolf Hitler - "can not imagine, that
he is Evil" - he, like Hitler, is popular, adored by the masses,
women by the thousands are swooning and write to him for wanting
to be impregnated by him,, they scream at his public performance
of "saving Mankind," he wins victory after victory, is adored
by millions, and dubbed 'The Greatest Strategist Of All TIme.'
*(n)(n)(n)

And if he had died - after his taking over control of the
German speaking country of Austria - then he would have
remained a "hero forever,"

as one historian with some care for people, does remark
very astutely and correctly. *(n)

'

"HE CAN NOT HAVE DONE ANYTHING WRONG," and "HE CAN NOT HAVE ANY
MALICIOUS INTENTIONS TOWARDS OTHERS," "HE LOVE US AND CARES FOR
ALL OF MANKIND."

Thus those that expose his true, vampiring nature "are lying,"
"are Evil," "do it for the money," "are only self-aggrandizing,"
the buzz-word of the adoring hysterics is "all criticism of
Michael Jackson 'is crap'."

Or generally, anybody who exposes their dictator,
"is Evil, etc.".

You can read the reviews in Amazon.com, about the books
that expose the very intensely Evil nature and Life
Energy vampiring by the creature Michael Jackson.

You can see the STANDARD reaction by those who refuse
to see his nature, but who do adore and worship his Evil
as being "good and normal," and refuse to know or see it,
with "It is all lies about Michael Jackson - bad people
lie, so those people are bad." *(n)

These adamantly blind fans of Michael Jackson, as the fans of Hitler
were too, are actually quite dangerous individuals, Destructive
Cowards *(n)

immersed in and maintaining the mass hysteria, not unlike
Holocaust deniers. *(n)

As I mention below, the stage is set for Michael Jackson
to return in his next life time as a "revered" dictator,

as a "very kind" Pol Pot, as a "very caring" Stalin, "to
save the world from Evil." *(n)

"Saving the world" of SEEING Evil, that is, and,
with drugs, of FEELING Evil. *(n)

"Thanks" to all those who have supported Michael Jackson
into "becoming great and worshiped."

'

'

The mass hysteria is STANDARD.

The SAME mass hysteria is induced by ALL dictators and
all "successful" Life Energy Vampires.

Your hysteric, worldwide support of him, is likely to
set him up for his trying to become a world dictator
in his next life time.

So, "thanks for your help and assistance towards
world peace." (sarcastically speaking)

We thus have not finished dealing with him - not with you,
that is, actually, with your INTENSE STUPIDITY, with those
who are indulging in their own destructive Insanity,

while you are 'slapping the face' of decent people,
of decent and caring singers and artists, too.

'

I repeat:

Respecting a person, any person, is to precisely look at the soul
and intentions of someone. (0)

So you DO support him, and anyone, by RESPECTING people, also by
respecting him:

By precisely looking at his soul and intentions, not at what he
WANTS you to see, as "being his soul and intentions," but

at what IS there to see, behind all the intentional lies and
false feelings and stolen Beauty, that he puts up on stage and
elsewhere, for you to feel and experience. (2)

But his brother Jermaine, for instance, is just a pathetic,
whining victim of Michael Jackson, and so are most of his fans,

and in fact all of his close family members, are the victims of
his very Evil, treacherous and dominating, vampiring nature.

Hardly less can be said of his other victim "friends," like
Deepak Chopra, Uri Geller, Brooke Shields, and Paul McCartney.

Paul McCartney is simply justifying his past "friendship"
with Michael Jackson, as do the others mentioned.

Mr. McCartney then sees a lot of Insanity shown, and Evil
done, by Michael Jackson, and that is "rationalized"
by Sigmund Freud, who himself is an abjectly Criminal
Mind, (I inform you in case you don't know), his Evil and
Insanity justified with:

"The Evil and Insanity is external from Michael
Jackson," "is induced by his childhood, thus, by
father Jackson."

That is ALREADY denying, that every person is
a soul, a unique person and born as he is, and
not "born" as a "blank brain"

- which denial of your nature of being
who you are, is the biggest insult,
the most harmful, malicious idea,

that medical "science," currently
tries to make us very sick with
indeed, which sells very much more
of their "medical care" to us.

Back to the subject:
'

Under the hands of his father, the Life Energy
Vampire Michael Jackson was at least physically
behaving socially, and

only when he left his family, did Michael Jackson
start also to indulge physically and socially in his
desire to abuse people - INCLUDING his betrayal of
Paul McCartney himself - and he became a practicing
drug addict and a drugging pedophile, and he did
much more other Evil, which is described in various
biographies about Michael Jackson.

'

Again: Paul McCartney is simply justifying his past
"friendship" with Michael Jackson, as do the others
mentioned.

He is simply justifying his past friendship with Michael
Jackson, making it seem right, by "explaining" the data
offered to him by Michael Jackson's behavior, bending it
into the opposite.

I say these things, because they are STANDARD types
of behavior towards Criminal Minds.

Paul McCartney entertained a (musical) friendship
with Michael Jackson, and that "proves" to Paul
himself, that "Michael Jackson must be a good guy:"

"Else he would not have started a friendship
with him, isn't it."

And any dissonance in that, must be from "others
doing or having done bad things to Michael."

Mr. McCartney can thus maintain to himself, that he, Paul
McCartney, is a good guy, because he, Paul McCartney,
"would never enter into a friendship with a vampiring,
Evil personality" - which Michael Jackson however, is.

'

That is called vanity, I believe:

"HE, Paul McCartney is so good, that he would never be tricked
by a vampire personality, into taking up a friendship, let alone
into a musical partnership."

'

'

I am not like that, I do have a passion for looking at my
mistakes, and to understand these, so that I might not repeat
them, and so I might help others to avoid them - quite a natural
impulse.

Having 'struggled myself out of' such "friendships," with
the knowledge now acquired to avoid such Pains, I do know
what I am talking about,

and in fact I included it into science, the science

of Fine Particle Physics, (**)

as Life Forces, also all Feelings, are Life Energy
PARTICLES,

something that "expert" guru Deepak Chopra,
and medium Uri Geller prefer to remain in
their Darkness about, (2)

medium Uri Geller has no clue, how his abilities,
nor those of others, work, (**)

and "expert" guru Deepak Chopra has no clue, how
awareness or perception works. (**)

But you can learn. (**)(2)

'

They rather should call Michael Jackson - who is, behind his mask,
his vampiring "I Love You," and his vampiring "Care for Mankind,"

he is a very repulsive and lying individual - you better call him

[...]

in politics with dictators - how they support each other,
as I mentioned elsewhere, naming them too. *(n)

And you see those who "defend" Michael Jackson, against
very decent and CARING persons who expose him, and who
expose your Insanity induced by Michael Jackson on stage,

or in other places. *(n)

'

I would prefer, that you remember (***)

real, True Love and
actual, True Care and
genuine, True Beauty.

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34

________
See also:

(0) 'The Rights of Criminal Minds' (RCM)
{HRI 20040108-V2.0}
(8 January 2004 - Version 2.0 on 5 Jul 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/eb5fdc4cad16449b

'Criminal Minds want to have everything seen and felt IN REVERSE'
{HRI 20090703-V1.0.1}
(3 July 2009 - Version 1.0.1 on 5 Jul 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.legal/msg/22fe0bfc76a79752

_________
Footnotes:

(n) To be inserted, as suggested, such as above under 'See also:'
(0), (1), (2).

And for instance:

'Definition of Peace' (DOP)
{HRI 20070520-V3.7.4}
(20 May 2007 - Version 3.7.4 on 5 June 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.war.vietnam/msg/5ae1a4055a677ab0

'

'

'

_________
Reference:

'

What Is Genuine

Van Gogh did however not manage to fool Gauguin for very long.

current impostors.

Well, most of you have been made quite unaware, and so you would
think I am talking in Pleiades. I use that word, because it rhymes
with Chinese, but one billion or so people here understand Chinese,
so I can't use the expression 'I am talking Chinese to you' that
would be appropriate to an English-speaker. So I use the word
Pleiades, instead:

' 'I talk Pleiades' to most people currently - it takes a few
' centuries usually, before it trickles through into what you are
' taught are "your brain cells holding your memories." Such a
' remark would be considered hilarious in Pleiades, you see.

' They really would think you are joking, or insulting someone -
' if such a concept (the concept of insulting someone) would
' exist in Pleiades.

I wish some others too would start to come out of the grip of

Morpheus, the Greek god of Euphoria. Some people, like Billy Crystal

*us*

Jul 11, 2009, 9:34:50 PM7/11/09
On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 08:41:47 +0200, Kook Nolst Trenite
made a fool of its murderous self, again.

Oh, well.

Leonardo Been

Jul 12, 2009, 7:44:00 AM7/12/09
Demonic creatures etc. have NO PERMISSION to talk to me (rev 2.0.2)

(Version 2.0.2
on 30 Oct 2008)

'

Demonic creatures have NO permission to talk to or speak with me,

unless specifically asked by me, and then only on the question
asked of them by me or by someone for me.

This has always been so, wherever and whenever I could recognize them.

This is how it is in the street, and it is not at all different
in the Usenet newsgroups.

'

'

You can think of these Demonic creatures as street bums,

as to how their soul is, and

as to how the Energies they emanate, are.

Some even claim, that (their and) any soul, and
(those and) any Energies, (also those THEY emanate)
DO NOT EXIST,

so that they are not recognized as the source
of Evil Energies,

nor recognized as Evil souls (that are obvious
from their past-lives).

'

Their only purpose is to destroy life,

and the only reason for their shouting to get a connect-
ion, is, to try and get (to steal) Energy from others,

as they are Energy-vampires too,

and it is not hard to imagine, what THEY would use that
Energy for.

'

'

Do these Hate Beauty, Love and Truth?

Certainly, they so do hate very intensely, very forcefully, with
tremendous rancor. (rancor: 'The deepest malignity or spite;
deep-seated enmity or malice; deep-rooted hatred.')

'

They abhor and are disgusted by genuine Beauty, Love and Truth,

which they may try to approach and "admire" IN ORDER TO
DESTROY IT and to obtain and pervert and subvert the
Energy of.

'

'

Me being fully and wholly their opposite, my communications are so
Strong in Beauty, so All-embracing in Love, and so Rich in Truth,

that these my communications (my Energies) do literally 'burn the
soul' of any Demonic creature, sociopath or mental street bum and
the like:

To such individuals, any communication of mine acts as
'Holy Water,' it burns their soul

- and they react accordingly... some sort of 'explode,'

others, feeling forced to have to feel and to face the
actuality of how people really are,

including feeling the existence and thus the
Energies of demons like l. ron hubbard, and of
his evil soul mates,

will go onto a 'killing spree,' a 'knife-stabbing' "fest"
for them,

TO RE-ESTABLISH THEIR LIES, THEIR FALSE FEELINGS,
AND TO 'DICTATORIALIZE' their lies and false
feelings onto others,

to eradicate and exterminate decent people, and

to kill those who emanate the Energy of pure, penetrating
Truth, of pure, penetrating Beauty, and of pure, and
equally penetrating Love.

'

Therefore - being KIND to them - they are ordered to filter out
of their perception, any communications

not meant for them, not written for them and not posted
or published for them,

that are written by me.

'

'

Koos Nolst Trenite is arguably by far the most Intelligent, by far the
most Beautiful and by far the most Caring philosopher known, and on
top of that the most Truthful and most trusted philosopher known on
Earth and beyond.

KNT hrp&p

_________
reference:

'l. ron hubbard is a 'demon' pretending to be "good" '
(21 April 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.tv/msg/2c9e876e79b3e4c8

Copyright 2008 by KNT hrp&p
Copyright Conditions as usual ('learnware')

On Jul 11, 8:41 am, Koos Nolst Trenite

>        (8 January 2004 - Version 2.0 on 5 Jul 2009)http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/eb5fdc4cad16449b

>      'Criminal Minds want to have everything seen and felt IN REVERSE'
>       {HRI 20090703-V1.0.1}

>        (3 July 2009 - Version 1.0.1 on 5 Jul 2009)http://groups.google.com/group/uk.legal/msg/22fe0bfc76a79752

> (1)  'Famous American Life Energy Vampires - Unsuspected Of Destroying
>       Your Emotional Integrity' (FALEV)
>       {HRI 20031110-V3.7}

>        (10 November 2003 - Version 3.7 on 9 Jan 2007)http://groups.google.com/group/alt.california/msg/ad64acd8f4990726

> (2)  'Info on 'Dismantling Criminal Minds - Fine Particle Physics
>       Major Discoveries'' (on {FPP 20070331-V2.2} {HRI 20070331-V2.2})

>        (8 April 2007)http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/f783820ac17aa490

>      'Dismantling Criminal Minds - Fine Particle Physics Major
>       Discoveries' ('How to become free of evil people')  (DCM)
>       {FPP 20070331-V2.7}
>       {HRI 20070331-V2.7}

>        (31 March 2007 - V2.7 on 30 Apr 2007)http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.misc/msg/c119dfc9bd620170

> '
>
>                                       Koos Nolst Trenite is arguably
>                                          by far the most Intelligent,
>                                        by far the most Beautiful and
>                             by far the most Caring philosopher known,
>                                                   and on top of that
>                                                the most Truthful and
>                                             most trusted philosopher
>                                            known on Earth and beyond.
> '
>
> _________
> Footnotes:
>
> (*)   I find your raving Insanity and current mass-hysteria induced by
>       Michael Jackson, to be highly damaging, to the extent of needing
>       comment, with this HRI note.
>
> (**)  Fine Particle Physics (FPP):

>       see for instance athttp://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

> (***)'Genuine Art - Producing It, Recognizing It'  (GA)
>       {HRI 20021220}

>        (20 Dec 2002)http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/dc1388ffc08294fb

> (n)   To be inserted, as suggested, such as above under 'See also:'
>       (0), (1), (2).
>
>       And for instance:
>
>      'Definition of Peace'  (DOP)
>       {HRI 20070520-V3.7.4}

>        (20 May 2007 - Version 3.7.4 on 5 June 2009)http://groups.google.com/group/alt.war.vietnam/msg/5ae1a4055a677ab0

Koos Nolst Trenite

Jul 13, 2009, 2:51:29 AM7/13/09
Mass Hysteria on the 'Hit-ler of Pop:' Michael Jackson - Vampire on
the Life Force of you and others *

{HRI 20090707-V2.1}

{Version 2.1
on 11 Jul 2009}

(suits foreign
language readers)

(view Summary
by skipping - some
or much - indentation)

(this may shake or jar
your customary denial of
the, nevertheless present,
nature of life itself)

(not for sociopaths)

'

'

It is highly repulsive of you to your DECENT AND CARING friends,
for you to carry on and proclaim your "admiration" for, or even
"friendship" with such an individual as the Life Energy Vampire
Michael Jackson.

Let alone to "support" him.

'

Respecting a person, any person, is precisely to look at the soul

and intentions of someone. (0)

So you DO support him, and anyone, by RESPECTING people, also by
respecting him:

By precisely looking at his soul and intentions, not at what he
WANTS you to see, as "being his soul and intentions," but

at what IS there to see, behind all the intentional lies and
false feelings and stolen Beauty, that he puts up on stage and
elsewhere, for you to feel and experience. (2)

'

The TYPICAL 'Hitlerian' mass-hysteria is a reversal,
as it is brought about by any Criminal Mind: (0)

His fans - just like with Adolf Hitler - "can not imagine, that

he is Evil" - like him, Hitler is popular, adored by the masses,

women by the thousands are swooning and write to him for wanting

to be impregnated by him, they scream at his public performance
of his claims of "saving Mankind," and he wins victory after
victory, is adored by millions, and he is dubbed 'The Greatest

Strategist Of All TIme.' *(n)(n)(n)

And if he, Hitler that is, had died - after his taking

over control of the German speaking country of Austria -
then he would have remained a "hero forever,"

as one historian with some care for people, does remark
very astutely and correctly. *(n)

'

"HE CAN NOT HAVE DONE ANYTHING WRONG," and "HE CAN NOT HAVE ANY

MALICIOUS INTENTIONS TOWARDS OTHERS," "HE LOVES US AND CARES FOR
ALL OF MANKIND."

Thus those that expose his true, vampiring nature, "are lying,"
"are Evil," "do it for the money," "are only self-aggrandizing;"

the buzz-word of the adoring hysterics towards the exposure of
any unpleasant truth about Michael Jackson, is "crap."

Or generally, anybody "is Evil, etc.," who exposes
the dictator they worship.

You can read the reviews in Amazon.com, about the books

that expose the very intensely Evil nature of, and Life

Energy vampiring by the creature Michael Jackson.

'

You can see the STANDARD reaction by those who refuse
to see his nature,

but who do adore and worship his Evil as if it is being
"good and normal," or who refuse to know or see his Evil
to people, to his friends and family and professionals:

"It is all lies about Michael Jackson - bad people lie,
so those people are bad." *(n)

'

It shows, that the vampire, or the dictator, does
create some kind of Angelic *(a) immunity,

the very false and treacherous use of STOLEN
Angelic Life Energy *(a)

- of Life Energy tortured out of captive
Angelic Beings -

Energy such as Michael Jackson impressed on the jury
of his child molestation trial - where there was
ample evidence avalable of his sexual abuse and his
drugging of children - he inflicted the Energy to
hypnotize the trial jury into his acquittal.

'

'

The adamantly blind fans of Michael Jackson, as the fans of Hitler

'

'

'

I repeat:

Mind (I inform you in case you don't know), his Evil and
Insanity justified with:

"The Evil and Insanity is external from Michael
Jackson," "is induced by his childhood, thus, by
father Jackson."

That is ALREADY denying, that every person is

a soul, is a unique person and is born as he

is, and not "born" as a "blank brain"

- which denial of your nature of being

who you are, this denying that you are
a unique soul, you,

that denial is the biggest insult, and

the most harmful, malicious idea,

that medical "science," currently
tries to make and keep us very sick
with indeed,

and which thus sells very much more of
their "medical care," to us.

Back to the subject:

'

'

'

'

'

'

behind his vampiring "I Love You," and behind his vampiring "Care
[...]

elsewhere, with their names as well. *(n)

And you see those who "defend" Michael Jackson against
very decent and CARING persons who expose him and who
expose your Insanity that is induced by Michael Jackson

'

1 Kings 4:34

________
See also:

'
________
Textnote:

(a) Definition of Angelic: Acting truthfully and from a much wider
viewpoint and a much higher, broader
level of responsibility, with greater
Love and Care and Beauty, than ordinary
people can easily conceive of.

'We have to trust him or her on that,
it will probably turn out alright, or
as good as possible under the present
circumstances.'

{definition}
'

_________
Footnotes:

(*) I find your raving Insanity and current mass-hysteria induced by
Michael Jackson, to be highly damaging, to the extent of needing

comment, with this HRI.

(**) Fine Particle Physics (FPP):

see for instance at http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

*us*

Jul 19, 2009, 11:06:17 AM7/19/09
He was talented but suffered a lot of abuse.