(rev. 1.1.1) Life Energy Vampirism - The MAJORITY of l. ron hubbard's, the devil's 'critics,' is PROTECTING HIM FROM BEING LOOKED AT, amazingly but true - {LEV note 20070804-V1.1.1}

1 view

Koos Nolst Trenite

Aug 5, 2007, 12:00:47 AM8/5/07
The MAJORITY of l. ron hubbard's, the devil's 'critics,' is PROTECTING
HIM FROM BEING LOOKED AT, amazingly but true

{LEV note 20070804-V1.1.1}

(Life Energy
Vampirism)

'

The MAJORITY of l. ron hubbard's, the devil's 'critics,' is PROTECTING
HIM FROM BEING LOOKED AT

because the ability or Energy to look at him, ALSO can be used,
to look at THEM, at THEIR OWN soul

- and THAT, they (the 'critics' of l. ron hubbard) do not want.

This includes all the 'brain suckers and brain washers'
and sociopaths who demand (quite understandably, of
course, they have so much they want not looked at - they
demand, and teach) that

"perception is not possible, except through photons and
then still only via the brain (via the eyes, they mean)."

How utterly insane can you get? Very, extremely
insane...

but some invented the term 'chemistry between
people'

- STILL complying with the very, very insane,
who demand, that "it is molecules," but -

describing the Energy: the FEELING, and the
perception of FEELING.

'

'

The 'spiritual blackmail' by l. ron hubbard, the devil, the Life
Energy Vampire,

that "if HE is being looked at, then OTHER Criminals (and other
Life Energy Vampires) are ALSO looked at,"

that "if HE can be looked at, then OTHER Criminals (and other
Life Energy Vampires) can ALSO be looked at,"

this 'blackmail' ALSO applies to a lot of 'Scientologists,' by the
way - all the ones who are Criminal, definitely -

and it includes ALL of the 'Scientology' Celebrities, to my
knowledge,

and if I have to believe, what Katie Holmes did confide
in me, which I do believe, it also includes her (and her
child - who is a typical, re-incarnated, dazed follower
of l. ron hubbard - of course, too).

'

'

Truly amazing, but that is how the devil, e.g. l. ron hubbard, really
does work. And other Life Energy Vampires, other Criminal Souls, do
work in the same way.

And all the 'critics' have been hiding this too, about themselves,
even though they were and are in their actions, in acting this out,
quite obvious

in their denying and opposing (actual, non-distorted) perception
by others.

'

'

So this is the reality existing, meaning, which we have to work with:

(if we do want to look at and thus remove l. ron hubbard
- and frankly we have no other choice, than to do so - )

The MAJORITY of l. ron hubbard's, the devil's 'critics,' is
PROTECTING HIM FROM BEING LOOKED AT.

'

Now, you learn this NOT in the Highest Levels of your
Freemasonry initiations, or anywhere else I have seen
so far, because they all teach quite the opposite:

To NOT look at Criminal Souls, or to hide them.

(And not looking at them, IS hiding them.)

'

In contrast:

Any ACTUAL awareness and knowledge, is gained by the Trinity of
Science:

The Triangle of Love, Beauty and Truth.

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Solomon's wisdom was greater
than the wisdom of
all the men of the East,
and greater
than all the wisdom of Egypt.'

'
_________
Reference:

I wrote earlier, today, posted under my pseudonym, 'Leonardo Been:'

'(I do) REQUEST (that you post):

True stories about Extreme Hate for people, reported events
of Extreme Hate for people, the Hate caused by or originating
from or displayed by l. ron hubbard.

Specific events descriptions, or quoted passages of such, please
(...not just "look at website so and so," or "read book so and
so.")'

'
(to which I added:)

'You are supposed to assist me and others face and hold a
viewpoint (the Energy for maintaining for others a viewpoint)
on l. ron hubbard's Extreme Hate for people.

Is that TOO MUCH to ask?? Or is that TOO DIFFICULT for you??'

_________
Footnotes:

(to be added)
'

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2007 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific agenda, but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com