Favorite Quotes from Beavis & Butthead

makar...@gallua.gallaudet.edu

Jul 7, 1993, 10:39:26 PM7/7/93
I was very happy to see a number of entries tonight on "Beavis & Butthead." I
love it, too and am curious about what some of your favorite quotes from the
show are. Some of mine that come to mind immediately are:

(Butthead composing a haiku): That was cool, huh huh
When we killed that frog, huh huh
He won't croak again

Butthead: Those better be chicks, they're giving me a woodrow.

Beavis (while nearly drowining in a shark tank): hey, Butthead, this sucks!

I'm sure I'll think of many more later-- BTW I prefer Beavis as well.

- Noah D. "Ace" Karchmer

John O'Neil

Jul 8, 1993, 1:27:15 AM7/8/93
butthead: "i don't like videos that suck"

BUNGEE JUMPING--SPORT OF KINGS
Live fast, die young, and leave a beautiful corpse

| JOHN P. ONEIL
n SUN EXPRESS IR
/\_/ \_/\ CHELMSFORD,MA.
\/\ /\/ John....@heretix.East.Sun.COM
\ /
| Take the plunge, man!
\/ | \/
/\ /~~~\ /\
\ | O O | /
\| o |/
| \_/ |
\___/

A. J. Zuniga

Jul 8, 1993, 12:51:21 AM7/8/93

Butthead (watching a courtroom scene in a video on TV): The prostitution rests!

Butthead: It's high noon on my sundial!

Darel Wade Chastain

Jul 8, 1993, 2:17:13 AM7/8/93
My sig says it all:

** Darel Wade Chastain ** **
** dar...@ocf.berkeley.edu ** "I like stuff that's cool." -B&B **

John Neuharth

Jul 8, 1993, 2:06:28 AM7/8/93

Good quote (on tonight...)

B&B are eating food from 7-11...

Clerk : You gonna pay for that?

Butthead : I guess.

Clerk : You guessed right!

Butthead : Oh yeah, what do I win?

B&B : heh heh huh heh ...

Aaron Dickey

Jul 8, 1993, 9:42:35 AM7/8/93
makar...@gallua.gallaudet.edu writes:

> I was very happy to see a number of entries tonight on "Beavis & Butthead."

> love it, too and am curious about what some of your favorite quotes from the
> show are. Some of mine that come to mind immediately are:
>
> (Butthead composing a haiku): That was cool, huh huh
> When we killed that frog, huh huh
> He won't croak again

How exactly did Beavis's go? Something like Huh m huh huh m...

> Beavis (while nearly drowining in a shark tank): hey, Butthead, this sucks!

Butthead anytime he says, "<whatever> in the name of all that which does
not suck."

The entire "In a Big Country" sequence: "This is like an Irish Spring
Commercial..."Aye, I'm stronger than I care t' be!!!!"...It's a
manly-esque soap, but Beavis likes it too!"

> I'm sure I'll think of many more later-- BTW I prefer Beavis as well.

Beavis is more brain-damaged that than Butt-head is. Beavis is
reactionary, Butthead is an instigator. (Hey, I think I found a thesis.)

Aaron Dickey
Internet: kie...@phantom.com, adi...@muvms6.mu.wvnet.edu
"What is it about universities that utterly saps the imagination from
otherwise intelligent people?" --Jerod Pore

Amanda Bunkley

Jul 8, 1993, 10:03:54 AM7/8/93
>Butthead: Those better be chicks, they're giving me a woodrow.
>
>Beavis (while nearly drowining in a shark tank): hey, Butthead, this sucks!
>
>I'm sure I'll think of many more later-- BTW I prefer Beavis as well.
>
>- Noah D. "Ace" Karchmer

"Breaking the law...Breaking the law..." Beavis and Butthead

Butthead: "That drummer has lights coming out of his butt."
Beavis: "Lights are cool."
Butthead: "Yeah. Especially when they're coming out of a butt."

I'll think of more later..

Butthead rules

Mandi

Mitchell L. Hewitt

Jul 8, 1993, 11:05:03 AM7/8/93
Butt-head watching KINGS X video: "Sometimes I get morning wood in the late
afternoon"

How about the recent variation of "Breakin' the law..."
"Washin' the dog...Washin' the dog"
I happen to prefer Butt-head. I swear I've actually seen people that look
like him too.

---

Mitch L. Hewitt (ml...@cas.org) Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
*** CAS is definitely not *** 2540 Olentangy River Road
*** responsible for these *** Columbus, Ohio 43210
*** comments *** (614) 447-3600 x2664

Christopher Blaise

Jul 8, 1993, 11:30:14 AM7/8/93
I was wondering if my roommate and I were the only ones that
watched it! Seems everyone else thinks it sucks (heh heh)...

Favorite quotes:

Butthead: "Don't make me kick your ass again!" (various)
Butthead: "I think this is Joey Buttafucco's sing-song." (during
Winger's _17_ video).
Butthead: "Dude...we're there!" (various)
Beavis: "How many times do I have to say this? I hate videos with words!"
(REM's _Pop Song_?)
Butthead: "Ugh..it's Diarhera!" (Doria episode)

TTYL
Chris

unknown

Jul 8, 1993, 12:06:36 PM7/8/93

"It's a poodle so set it to 'delicate'" Butthead

paul

EuGene epetai-Tramaglino

Jul 8, 1993, 1:34:25 PM7/8/93
---------

B&B watching a Nelson video:

Beavis: Hey! Hey Butthead! Those chicks grandfather is Ozzy Osbourne!

--
You never know what you will be EuGene epetai-Tramaglino
attracted to -- or who you will House Tramaglino

Chris Bovitz

Jul 8, 1993, 3:40:13 PM7/8/93

I don't know which one of them said these, but...

"Shut up, assmunch."
"I hate things that suck."

Chris

--
Chris Bovitz | Native of Tropical Minnesota
Department of Meteorology | (despite what my signature says)

Jason W. Nyberg

Jul 8, 1993, 4:54:38 PM7/8/93
/
/Butthead: Those better be chicks, they're giving me a woodrow.
/
/Beavis (while nearly drowining in a shark tank): hey, Butthead, this sucks!

"Ahem! Uhhh, could you like, pick your butt with your nose?

That's not a man. That's not even a boy. It's... Boy George.

Beavis:The future sucks! Change it!
Butthead: I may be cool, but I can't change the future.

Diarhea, cha cha cha, diarhea cha cha cha!

Beavis:Why are you so interested in my butt?
Butthead:Uhhhh, Have you heard the new XXXX album? (XXX=unknown)

We pruned your house!"

I loved the scene when they are dancing to a bobby brown video...

Any women out there who like this show? Every female (all two of them)
I know that have seen the show leave the room when it comes on. For some
reason I don't think that women see the show the same way a guy does,
I just don't get it... :)

--
These are the thoughts and words of Jason Nyberg (nyb...@ctron.com)
/\

Louis Koziarz

Jul 8, 1993, 8:52:31 PM7/8/93
Watching a Bobby Brown video, noticing his headset-microphone:

"Hey, he's got a drive-thru thing on"
"I'd like a Quarter Pounder, and twenty girls in tight pants"
"Drive through, please"

Inane show, but the quotes are worth it.
--
Louis Koziarz "I really feel as if so many of my songs
koz...@chinet.com have been rendered obsolete now." - Lyle Lovett

Bobby Tribble

Jul 8, 1993, 11:15:26 PM7/8/93
Okay, I'll add...

<licking frog> "Mmm, tastes like chicken!" <eyebrows raise>

"We'll have to charge you extra, sir. We pruned your house too."

"Liar.."
"Fire?"
"Liar.."
"Fire? Fire, fire!"

"Let's go to Stewart's house and mow stuff."

<said at title at the beginning of video>
"Hey, Red Hot Chili Peppers!"
<said at title at the end of video>
"Hey, Red Hot Chili Peppers!"

"Those fish are peeing on his face."

"Hey, Beavis. Do you know what Joey Buttafucco means?"

(hm, I know there's better ones, but none of them are coming to mind...)

--
Bobby Tribble |8')
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Nicholas Monitto

Jul 9, 1993, 12:39:04 AM7/9/93
gop...@picard.cs.wisc.edu (Chris Bovitz) writes:

>>>"Breaking the law...Breaking the law..." Beavis and Butthead
>>>
>>>Butthead: "That drummer has lights coming out of his butt."
>>>Beavis: "Lights are cool."
>>>Butthead: "Yeah. Especially when they're coming out of a butt."
>>>
>>>I'll think of more later..
>>>
>>>Butthead rules
>>>
>>>Mandi
>>"It's a poodle so set it to 'delicate'" Butthead

>I don't know which one of them said these, but...

>"Shut up, assmunch."

Butthead, during a Hole video. They sing, "Liar", but Beavis thinks she said
"fire" and is yelling out "Fire! Fire! Fire!", so Butthead can't hear.

>"I hate things that suck."

:) A truly classic line.

>Chris

>--
>Chris Bovitz | Native of Tropical Minnesota
>Department of Meteorology | (despite what my signature says)
>Univ. of Wisconsin - Madison |
>moon...@java.meteor.wisc.edu | MST 3K Info Club #16481 Go Twins!

-Steven Wright
John F. Kennedy..Gary Hart..Bill Clinton..Democrats do make better lovers. :)
Nick Monitto (mon...@rpi.edu)

Aaron Dickey

Jul 9, 1993, 12:55:33 AM7/9/93
"These effects are not that special." -- Butthead on "Cum on Feel the Noize"

U50...@uicvm.uic.edu

Jul 9, 1993, 1:47:58 AM7/9/93
Army recruiter: " I can get you assigned to Ft. Dix . "
Butthead: " Is that near Ft. Nuts ? uh,huh,huh..."

J.D.

John P. Curcio

Jul 9, 1993, 9:00:17 AM7/9/93

In article <C9vnp...@eis.calstate.edu>, btr...@eis.calstate.edu (Bobby Tribble) writes:

|> "Liar.."
|> "Fire?"
|> "Liar.."
|> "Fire? Fire, fire!"

Butthead: "They're saying 'liar', assmunch!!"

Beavis: "Are you calling me a liar?

Butthead: "No, I'm calling you a waste of bum wipe"

-JPC

--
-<=>- Just say NO! to Budmilloors... Support your local MICROBREWERY -<=>-
John P. Curcio (j...@philabs.philips.com) (914) 945-6442, 6159

Jason W. Nyberg

Jul 9, 1993, 9:42:38 AM7/9/93
Butthead: "If I wanted to read, I'd go to school!"

both: (Laughing hysterically... like usual, but more vigorously)
"H-h-h-he said p-p-p-penis!"
(more laughing)

Beavis: "Pushin little daisies and make 'em come up! Pushin little daisies
and make 'em come up!" (from some very strange song)

Butthead: "Woah! We're heroes. We saved a life!"
Beavis: "Yeah, heh heh, and we got $11 out of his shorts, heh heh heh!"

Butthead: "Screaming is cool!"
Beavis: "Yeah! heh heh! Aaahhh! Aaaaaaahhhh!"

Oh yeah, and my favorite from last nite...

Butthead: "Try the morphine... It's excellent today."

Stacy Finkelstein

Jul 9, 1993, 11:19:00 AM7/9/93
I saw yesterday's show where they were being recruited and the recruiter told
them to sign the papers and then said something like...

"oh I see you assigned ranks to your names. Which one is Major Woody? (and
the other one was Private Parts).

I thought it was cute. I don't watch them that much but everytime I watch it
with my brother he is literally rolling on the floor laughing hysterically.

my $.02

-Stacy

Christopher Blaise

Jul 9, 1993, 12:10:02 PM7/9/93
From article <21jske...@ctron-news.ctron.com>, by nyb...@ctron.com (Jason W. Nyberg):

> Beavis: "Pushin little daisies and make 'em come up! Pushin little daisies
> and make 'em come up!" (from some very strange song)

The actual song (from Ween) uses the word "daisies". Beavis uses
the word "pansies". :)

TTYL
Chris

Philippe Vezina

Jul 9, 1993, 12:23:03 PM7/9/93

When watching the Edie Brickel video (she's married to Paul Simon in real
life).....

ButtHead: This chick's married to that old guy from South Africa..

Beavis: Yeah, huh huh, that guy that used to be in the Beatles....

Butthead: Yeah, he's really old.....

Message has been deleted

Bobby Tribble

Jul 9, 1993, 5:47:55 PM7/9/93
cbl...@moose.uvm.edu (Christopher Blaise) writes:

> > Beavis: "Pushin little daisies and make 'em come up! Pushin little daisies
> > and make 'em come up!" (from some very strange song)
>
> The actual song (from Ween) uses the word "daisies". Beavis uses
> the word "pansies". :)

But in "One" he does say "daisies" and Butthead says "That's not funny!"
"une."
"Weenie."
"This is like school."
"This is art. This means something."
"Yeah. Something stupid."

"How many times do I have to say this? I hate videos with words!"

"What does that say?"
"It says pop... Pop Tarts!"
"I like the cherry ones."

"This guy kicks ass."
"Yeah, he could kick our ass!"

"Hey Butt-head, what were we born to do?"
"Uh... huh huh..."

"Honey, I shrunk that dorky rock singer that wears a wig."

"Don't forget to scrub your weiner!"

"We're neutered!!!"

"The future sucks. Change it!"
"I'm pretty cool Beavis, but I can't change the future."

SOMEBODY STOP ME!!! =)

Telly Mavroidis

Jul 9, 1993, 9:28:36 PM7/9/93
While watching a Black Sabbath video:
Beavis: Ozzy bit the head off a cow.
Butthead: Yeah, milk poured out of its neck.

While watching a different video:
Butthead: Is this video in the future?
Beavis: Yeah, change it.
Butthead: I'm pretty cool Beavis, but I can't vhange the future.

This show is cool uh huh m uh.

Telly Mavroidis mavr...@acf2.nyu.edu
^-leave the last s off for savings.

Charles Hagen

Jul 10, 1993, 4:35:24 AM7/10/93
My faves are as follows:

The boys, musing about whether a Culture Club video takes place in the future:
BEAVIS: The future sucks! Change it!!
BUTTHEAD: I'm cool Beavis, but I can't change the future.

Also....

Butthead to customer ordering food at "Burger World" drive in:
"Shut up!! Shut up!!...we're like...closed or something."
--for some reason this kills me, probably 'cause I'd like to be able to say
it to people who bug me at work.

Of course the rantings of their teacher are always good for a laugh (ie. MR.
BUTTHEAD, DO YOU FIND IT AMUSING THAT WE WILL BE TALKING ABOUT THE TESTICLES!!)
Of course this is mainly due to the fact that his dialogue is modeled on that
of the drill seargent from "Full Metal Jacket"--and almost everything that
guy uttered was both quotable and hilarious.

-f

Matt Ackeret

Jul 10, 1993, 6:45:54 AM7/10/93
I saw Beavis & Butthead for the first time Thursday night... It was
very funny.. One of my friends said he'd seen some previous episodes and
thought this was funnier. Maybe it was because he was watching it with
a group. I can't put it into words but this seems like one of the things
that's funnier watching with a group of people.

ANYHOW, there was a video that we saw, and I don't remember if it
was DURING Beavis & Butthead, or after, in MTV's new & recycled daily version
of 120 Minutes. (I just think it was funny they had a daily alternative music
show on for a few years, then go down to only having 120 minutes on Sunday
nights, now apparently they have a daily show on again!)

The video basically had a giant pig playing stand up bass(*) with
circus performers in the background. In terms of weirdness in a video
(and not stupidity/grossness), this has got to take the cake. It's the most
bizarre video I've ever seen.

WHO was this by?

(*) - I might be using the wrong term. I don't know as much about music as
I wish I knew.. The big pig was playing a "giant violin".
--
unk...@apple.com Apple II Forever
unk...@ucscb.ucsc.edu These opinions are mine, not Apple's.

Keith Schneider

Jul 10, 1993, 12:33:41 PM7/10/93
unk...@apple.com (Matt Ackeret) writes:

> The video basically had a giant pig playing stand up bass(*) with
>circus performers in the background. In terms of weirdness in a video
>(and not stupidity/grossness), this has got to take the cake. It's the most
>bizarre video I've ever seen.

That's right, the pig was playing an upright, acoustic bass, and was using
a bow (instead of plucking). The song was "Mr. Krinkle" or something like
that. Really neat video. The background circus thing was taken in one
continuous shot, and it was very elaborate. It looked like they just used
a blue screen to superimpose the pig, though (there was some noise around
his edges).

keith

<jima>

Jul 10, 1993, 3:45:24 PM7/10/93
In article <21i1ie...@ctron-news.ctron.com> nyb...@ctron.com (Jason W. Nyberg) writes:

>Any women out there who like this show? Every female (all two of them)
>I know that have seen the show leave the room when it comes on. For some
>reason I don't think that women see the show the same way a guy does,
>I just don't get it... :)

Well, my room-mate watches it, and she loves it. (For some reason,
the little weinerheads make us laugh.)

I also love some of the non-B&B quotes on the show:

"Stay tuned, as Beavis & Butthead burn things and blow stuff up!"

"Dammit, Jim, I'm a DOCTOR, not a ... oh. Yeah. I'll see what I can
do."

(and that Sally Struthers bit, as B&B switch channels from an "All
In The Family" episode, to a Sally Struthers commercial)

I also loved the police sketches that were shown on the TV after they
shot down the plane.

Announcer: Attention, home owners!
Butthead: Huh huh huh... Beavis, are you listening?

The touching subject of anal electrocution ("50,000 volts
up the butt!"):

Beavis: What's that feel like?
Butthead: Ask your dad.

The classroom shot where B&B are smacking each other's hands with a
ruler and a book. Watching that, you can't help but think, "Boy, are these
guys stupid."

The whole Spanish class sequence:

Teacher: Senor Butthead, como es Juan?
Butthead: Uhhhh..... burrito.
Teacher: No no... Senor Beavis, como es Juan?
Beavis: Uhhhhh... spaghetti.

Butthead (after getting his face pounded into the pavement):
That was not cool.

Butthead: Uh, excuse me sir... where's the dude with 2 butts?

Butthead's my fave. (My roomie claims that Beavis looks like some
kind of dinosaur.)
jma
__

ji...@acca.NMSU.edu | Bravely running away
Jim Allenspach | from responsibility
etc., etc. | via grad school.

U50...@uicvm.uic.edu

Jul 10, 1993, 5:43:05 PM7/10/93
In article <21mr16...@gap.caltech.edu>, ke...@cco.caltech.edu (Keith

The song is called "Mr. Krinkle" and it's by Primus, who are on
the Lollapalooza tour. Their last video was pretty weird, too; it's
called "My Name is Mud", and the lead singer looks like he just walked
out of the movie "Deliverance" . Great sound with a lead bass, IMHO .

Message has been deleted

Brenda Fogel

Jul 12, 1993, 10:15:03 AM7/12/93
In rec.arts.tv, nyb...@ctron.com (Jason W. Nyberg) writes:

>Any women out there who like this show? Every female (all two of them)
>I know that have seen the show leave the room when it comes on. For some
>reason I don't think that women see the show the same way a guy does,
>I just don't get it... :)
>
>--
>These are the thoughts and words of Jason Nyberg (nyb...@ctron.com)
> /\
> In aerodynamics we trust! \ \ NAP-"Change you diaper!"
> /--\
> \ / \--/
> ____\___/O\___/____ / /
> \_\\_//_/ \/

Well Jason, I watch B&B every night at 7, (or 7:30 can't
rememeber but if I'm home its on), 10, and 11, also for the 11:00
show I call my friend (or she calls) me who is in summer school in college
and we watch it toghether and laugh hysterically on the phone also
if we are both home on time for the 7 o'clock one we do the same
thing (you would not want to see my phone bill I talk to her EVERY
day) BTW her fave line is one that I haven't seen but I'd love to:
B&B are watching some Wilson Phillips video and the large one(she's
a Wilson) picks up the phone and I don't know if it was Beavis or
Butthead(probably Butthead) says "Hello Weight Watchers" and I now
have a tendency to say "FIRE" whenever there is smoke or fire or
I hear the word liar. I like Beavis 'cause I think its cool when
he actually says more than Uh,Huh,HUH,Uh,Huh,Uh,Uh,Huh,HUh

Brenda
-who is quite female

M.D.B.

Jul 12, 1993, 3:39:30 PM7/12/93

>Any women out there who like this show? Every female (all two of them)
>I know that have seen the show leave the room when it comes on. For some
>reason I don't think that women see the show the same way a guy does,
>I just don't get it... :)

Well, I'm of the female persuasion and I love it. Oddly
enough, I remember a few guys from junior high/high school
who were much like B&B in appearance, thought (or lack thereof)
and action, and they used to be pretty entertaining as well.

"Uhh...We have vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry." - Butthead

>These are the thoughts and words of Jason Nyberg (nyb...@ctron.com)
> /\
> In aerodynamics we trust! \ \ NAP-"Change you diaper!"
> /--\
> \ / \--/
> ____\___/O\___/____ / /
> \_\\_//_/ \/

--M.

Kevin Thomas

Jul 12, 1993, 3:46:45 PM7/12/93
In article <93190.004...@uicvm.uic.edu> <U50...@uicvm.uic.edu> writes:
>Army recruiter: " I can get you assigned to Ft. Dix . "
>Butthead: " Is that near Ft. Nuts ? uh,huh,huh..."

Butthead
(after getting pounded into the pavement and before getting
pounded into the pavement again):

"Hey baby, wanna wrestle?"

Watching some video with "babe" in it:

"Come to Butthead"

Butthead's my fave. uh-huh-uh-huh

Beavis is great at Haiku.

_ROTFL_

Kevin

*=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=*=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=*
| Kevin D. Thomas | tho...@asl.dl.nec.com |
| NEC America, Inc. | (214) 518-3956 |
| Irving, Texas | << My Employer Disagrees With Me >> |
*=-=-=- "Open your eyes, get wise, put your brain in gear." Ice-T -=-=-=*

Unknown

Jul 14, 1993, 2:12:18 PM7/14/93
Beavis: That fish has a face on his butt (a manta ray)
Butthead: I wish I had a face on my butt
Beavis: Yeah, then you could sneeze in your underwear

Transvestite in Duran Duran video

Butthead: That's one of those Transformer guys!

Butthead: How do you please to these charges (about to kill the grasshopper)

and of course, the entire sex ed class w/the ex-Marine DI teacher

--
Kevin Mickey | Only intuition can protect you
Pages Software Inc | from the most dangerous individual
Kevin Mickey | Only intuition can protect you
Pages Software Inc | from the most dangerous individual
Next Mail Accepted | of all, the articulate incompetent
mic...@pages.com | -Robert Bernstein

Simon E. Booth

Jul 17, 1993, 1:27:50 AM7/17/93
Not really a quote but I laughed non-stop when they were prohibited from
laughing for a week under threat of expulsion from school, and then they were
sent to the sex ed class--I swear they looked like their heads were going
to explode!!! I mean, the looks on their faces looked like someone who had
to go to the bathroom REALLY BAD!!!

:-)

Simon

Into the long darkness- Alone in the unknown-|Simon E. Booth (Epsilon class)
I see nothing ahead of me- |email: sbo...@lonestar.utsa.edu
Smashed under the treads of fate-
The future is now only a distant memory. ('Transition: Into the Unknown',1993)