I'm 63 and I'm tired

Irish Mike

Jun 21, 2010, 11:48:27 AM6/21/10
Robert A. Hall is the actor who plays the coroner on CSI if you watch that
show. He is much more than an actor. Read to the end.

This should be required reading for every man, woman and child in the
United States of America.

"I'm 63 and Im Tired"
by Robert A. Hall

"I'm 63. Except for one semester in college when jobs were scarce and a
six-month period when I was between jobs, but job-hunting every day, I've
worked, hard, since I was 18. Despite some health challenges, I still put
in 50-hour weeks, and haven't called in sick in seven or eight years. I
make a good salary, but I didn't inherit my job or my income, and I worked
to get where I am. Given the economy, there's no retirement in sight, and
I'm tired. Very tired.

I'm tired of being told that I have to "spread the wealth" to people who
don't have my work ethic. I'm tired of being told the government will take
the money I earned, by force if necessary, and give it to people too lazy
to earn it.

I'm tired of being told that I have to pay more taxes to "keep people in
their homes." Sure, if they lost their jobs or got sick, I'm willing to
help. But if they bought McMansions at three times the price of our
paid-off, $250,000 condo, on one-third of my salary, then let the
left-wing Congress-critters who passed Fannie and Freddie and the
Community Reinvestment Act that created the bubble help them with their
own money.

I'm tired of being told how bad America is by left-wing millionaires like
Michael Moore, George Soros and Hollywood Entertainers who live in luxury
because of the opportunities America offers. In thirty years, if they get
their way, the United States will have the economy of Zimbabwe, the
freedom of the press of China, the crime and violence of Mexico, the
tolerance for Christian people of Iran, and the freedom of speech of
Venezuela.

I'm tired of being told that Islam is a "Religion of Peace," when every
day I can read dozens of stories of Muslim men killing their sisters,
wives and daughters for their family "honor"; of Muslims rioting over some
slight offense; of Muslims murdering Christian and Jews because they
aren't "believers"; of Muslims burning schools for girls; of Muslims
stoning teenage rape victims to death for "adultery"; of Muslims
mutilating the genitals of little girls; all in the name of Allah, because
the Qur'an and Shari'a law tells them to.

I'm tired of being told that "race doesn't matter" in the post-racial
world of Obama, when it's all that matters in affirmative action jobs,
lower college admission and graduation standards for minorities (harming
them the most), government contract set-asides, tolerance for the ghetto
culture of violence and fatherless children that hurts minorities more
than anyone, and in the appointment of U.S. Senators from Illinois.

I think it's very cool that we have a black president and that a black
child is doing her homework at the desk where Lincoln wrote the
Emancipation Proclamation. I just wish the black president was Condi Rice,
or someone who believes more in freedom and the individual and less
arrogantly of an all-knowing government.

I'm tired of a news media that thinks Bush's fundraising and inaugural
expenses were obscene, but that think Obama's, at triple the cost, were
wonderful; that thinks Bush exercising daily was a waste of presidential
time, but Obama exercising is a great example for the public to control
weight and stress; that picked over every line of Bush's military records,
but never demanded that Kerry release his; that slammed Palin, with two
years as governor, for being too inexperienced for VP, but touted Obama
with three years as senator as potentially the best president ever. Wonder
why people are dropping their subscriptions or switching to Fox News? Get
a clue. I didn't vote for Bush in 2000, but the media and Kerry drove me
to his camp in 2004.

I'm tired of being told that out of "tolerance for other cultures" we must
let Saudi Arabia use our oil money to fund mosques and mandrassa Islamic
schools to preach hate in America, while no American group is allowed to
fund a church, synagogue or religious school in Saudi Arabia to teach love
and tolerance.

I'm tired of being told I must lower my living standard to fight global
warming, which no one is allowed to debate. My wife and I live in a
two-bedroom apartment and carpool together five miles to our jobs. We also
own a three-bedroom condo where our daughter and granddaughter live. Our
carbon footprint is about 5% of Al Gore's, and if you're greener than
Gore, you're green enough.

I'm tired of being told that drug addicts have a disease, and I must help
support and treat them, and pay for the damage they do. Did a giant germ
rush out of a dark alley, grab them, and stuff white powder up their noses
while they tried to fight it off? I don't think Gay people choose to be
Gay, but I damn sure think druggies chose to take drugs. And I'm tired of
harassment from cool people treating me like a freak when I tell them I
never tried marijuana.

I'm tired of illegal aliens being called "undocumented workers,"
especially the ones who aren't working, but are living on welfare or
crime. What's next? Calling drug dealers, "Undocumented Pharmacists"?
And, no, I'm not against Hispanics. Most of them are Catholic, and it's
been a few hundred years since Catholics wanted to kill me for my
religion. I'm willing to fast track for citizenship any Hispanic person,
who can speak English, doesn't have a criminal record and who is
self-supporting without family on welfare, or who serves honorably for
three years in our military.... Those are the citizens we need.

I'm tired of latte liberals and journalists, who would never wear the
uniform of the Republic themselves, or let their entitlement-handicapped
kids near a recruiting station, trashing our military. They and their kids
can sit at home, never having to make split-second decisions under life
and death circumstances, and bad mouth better people than themselves. Do
bad things happen in war? You bet. Do our troops sometimes misbehave?
Sure. Does this compare with the atrocities that were the policy of our
enemies for the last fifty years and still are? Not even close. So
here's the deal. I'll let myself be subjected to all the humiliation and
abuse that was heaped on terrorists at Abu Ghraib or Gitmo, and the
critics can let themselves be subject to captivity by the Muslims, who
tortured and beheaded Daniel Pearl in Pakistan, or the Muslims who
tortured and murdered Marine Lt. Col. William Higgins in Lebanon, or the
Muslims who ran the blood-spattered Al Qaeda torture rooms our troops
found in Iraq, or the Muslims who cut off the heads of schoolgirls in
Indonesia, because the girls were Christian. Then we'll compare notes.
British and American soldiers are the only troops in history that
civilians came to for help and handouts, instead of hiding from in fear.

I'm tired of people telling me that their party has a corner on virtue and
the other party has a corner on corruption. Read the papers; bums are
bipartisan. And I'm tired of people telling me we need bipartisanship. I
live in Illinois , where the "Illinois Combine" of Democrats has worked
to loot the public for years. Not to mention the tax cheats in Obama's
cabinet.

I'm tired of hearing wealthy athletes, entertainers and politicians of
both parties talking about innocent mistakes, stupid mistakes or youthful
mistakes, when we all know they think their only mistake was getting
caught. I'm tired of people with a sense of entitlement, rich or poor.

Speaking of poor, I'm tired of hearing people with air-conditioned homes,
color TVs and two cars called poor. The majority of Americans didn't have
that in 1970, but we didn't know we were "poor." The poverty pimps have to
keep changing the definition of poor to keep the dollars flowing.

I'm real tired of people who don't take responsibility for their lives and
actions. I'm tired of hearing them blame the government, or discrimination
or big-whatever for their problems.

Yes, I'm damn tired. But I'm also glad to be 63. Because, mostly, I'm not
going to have to see the world these people are making. I'm just sorry for
my granddaughter. "

Robert A. Hall is a Marine Vietnam veteran who served five terms in the
Massachusetts State Senate.

Irish Mike

"Islam: Winning the hearts and minds of infidels one suicide bomber at a
time.

David Johnston

Jun 21, 2010, 11:30:21 AM6/21/10
On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 08:48:27 -0700, "Irish Mike"
<ad7...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

>Robert A. Hall is the actor who plays the coroner on CSI if you watch that
>show. He is much more than an actor. Read to the end.

He didn't talk about CSI so I don't care.

WQ IV

Jun 21, 2010, 11:40:14 AM6/21/10

If he's that tired, maybe he should just ... die.

inf...@mindspring.com

Jun 21, 2010, 12:58:53 PM6/21/10
<ad7...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

>Robert A. Hall is the actor who plays the coroner on CSI if you watch that
>show. He is much more than an actor. Read to the end.

No he's not. He's a former Mass state senator. The actor is Robert
David Hall.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/imtired.asp

RichA

Jun 21, 2010, 1:15:57 PM6/21/10

No, the left-wing drags on society should be allowed to die. Darwin
was right, leftists are WRONG, case closed.

Irish Mike

Jun 21, 2010, 1:43:17 PM6/21/10
On Jun 21 2010 1:58 PM, infodex wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 08:48:27 -0700, "Irish Mike"
> <ad7...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
>
> >Robert A. Hall is the actor who plays the coroner on CSI if you watch that
> >show. He is much more than an actor. Read to the end.
> >

> No he's not. He's a former Mass state senator. The actor is Robert
> David Hall.

I don't care if he's an actor, a senator or both. I agree with just about
every thing in the article.

Irish Mike

---

EGK

Jun 21, 2010, 1:31:49 PM6/21/10
So do I but this is rec.arts.tv The only tie-in to TV would have been if
it was the actor and it's not.

It would be nice if people peddled their politics in the correct groups.

On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 10:43:17 -0700, "Irish Mike" <ad7...@webnntp.invalid>

Professor Bubba

Jun 21, 2010, 1:47:42 PM6/21/10
In article <luk4f7x...@recgroups.com>, Irish Mike
<ad7...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

> On Jun 21 2010 1:58 PM, infodex wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 08:48:27 -0700, "Irish Mike"
> > <ad7...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
> >
> > >Robert A. Hall is the actor who plays the coroner on CSI if you watch that
> > >show. He is much more than an actor. Read to the end.
> > >

> > No he's not. He's a former Mass state senator. The actor is Robert
> > David Hall.
>
> I don't care if he's an actor, a senator or both. I agree with just about
> every thing in the article.
>
> Irish Mike

You posted this wank here and bizarrely misidentified its author, and
yet you "don't care" when you're called on it.

Anybody surprised?

David Johnston

Jun 21, 2010, 2:33:33 PM6/21/10
<ad7...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

>On Jun 21 2010 1:58 PM, infodex wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 08:48:27 -0700, "Irish Mike"
>> <ad7...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
>>
>> >Robert A. Hall is the actor who plays the coroner on CSI if you watch that
>> >show. He is much more than an actor. Read to the end.
>> >

>> No he's not. He's a former Mass state senator. The actor is Robert
>> David Hall.
>
>I don't care if he's an actor,

Right of course you were lying. What are the odds that an actor
could go through life with only one brief period of unemployment?

Irish Mike

Jun 21, 2010, 5:43:24 PM6/21/10

So stick your head back in the kool aid bucket you lunatic liberal left
wing ass wipe.

Irish Mike

Islam: Winning the hearts and minds of infidels one suicide bomber at a
time.

Professor Bubba

Jun 21, 2010, 6:34:30 PM6/21/10
In article <s035f7x...@recgroups.com>, Irish Mike
<ad7...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

> On Jun 21 2010 2:47 PM, Professor Bubba wrote:
>
> > In article <luk4f7x...@recgroups.com>, Irish Mike
> > <ad7...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

> that

> > > I don't care if he's an actor, a senator or both. I agree with just about
> > > every thing in the article.
> > >
> > > Irish Mike
> >

> > You posted this wank here and bizarrely misidentified its author, and
> > yet you "don't care" when you're called on it.
> >
> > Anybody surprised?
>
> So stick your head back in the kool aid bucket you lunatic liberal left
> wing ass wipe.
>
> Irish Mike

Having been caught, you have nothing to say except the usual brainless
name-calling. You've been exposed as a fool. Again.

Mac Breck

Jun 21, 2010, 7:43:17 PM6/21/10
> If he's that tired, maybe he should just ... die.

You know, your reply says A LOT about you, and NONE of it good.

--
Mac Breck (KoshN)
-------------------------------

Thanatos

Jun 21, 2010, 8:31:34 PM6/21/10
In article <n0cv16dd4qpnb73hs...@4ax.com>,
David Johnston <da...@block.net> wrote:

Or have been in the military after having had both legs amputated
resulting from a car crash?

Ian J. Ball

Jun 21, 2010, 8:31:52 PM6/21/10
In article <r4KdnW85ncOvZILR...@supernews.com>,
"Mac Breck" <macthe...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > If he's that tired, maybe he should just ... die.

You first.

> You know, your reply says A LOT about you, and NONE of it good.

Yep.

--
"Oh, yeah, of course - we'll find Patty's humanity
and we'll drive it through hardcore."

WQ IV

Jun 21, 2010, 8:53:05 PM6/21/10
On Jun 21, 7:43 pm, "Mac Breck" <macthevor...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > If he's that tired, maybe he should just ... die.
>
> You know, your reply says A LOT about you, and NONE of it good.

Apparently, political correctness has infected you beyond any and all
salvation, so I guess the joke is lost on you.

WQ IV

Jun 21, 2010, 8:53:58 PM6/21/10
On Jun 21, 8:31 pm, "Ian J. Ball" <ijball-NO_S...@mac.invalid> wrote:
> In article <r4KdnW85ncOvZILRnZ2dnUVZ_r6dn...@supernews.com>,

>  "Mac Breck" <macthevor...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > If he's that tired, maybe he should just ... die.
>
> You first.
>
> > You know, your reply says A LOT about you, and NONE of it good.
>
> Yep.

Yeah, like everybody here is a saint - right?

erilar

Jun 21, 2010, 9:46:19 PM6/21/10
In article <r4KdnW85ncOvZILR...@supernews.com>,
"Mac Breck" <macthe...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > If he's that tired, maybe he should just ... die.
>
> You know, your reply says A LOT about you, and NONE of it good.

63 strikes me as pretty young. I hadn't even retired yet back then.

--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist

http://www.mosaictelecom.com/~erilarlo

Adam H. Kerman

Jun 21, 2010, 10:39:35 PM6/21/10
Irish Mike <ad7...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

>Robert A. Hall is the actor who plays the coroner on CSI if you watch that
>show. He is much more than an actor. Read to the end.

>This should be required reading for every man, woman and child in the
>United States of America.

>"I'm 63 and Im Tired"
>by Robert A. Hall

> "I'm 63. Except for one semester in college when jobs were scarce and a
>six-month period when I was between jobs, but job-hunting every day, I've
>worked, hard, since I was 18. Despite some health challenges, I still put
>in 50-hour weeks, and haven't called in sick in seven or eight years. I
>make a good salary, but I didn't inherit my job or my income, and I worked
>to get where I am. Given the economy, there's no retirement in sight, and
>I'm tired. Very tired.

>I'm tired of being told that I have to "spread the wealth" to people who
>don't have my work ethic. I'm tired of being told the government will take
>the money I earned, by force if necessary, and give it to people too lazy
>to earn it.

Who the fuck tells him that? I notice he doesn't attack corporate welfare,
which nearly all of the bank bailout was.

>I'm tired of being told that I have to pay more taxes to "keep people in
>their homes." Sure, if they lost their jobs or got sick, I'm willing to
>help. But if they bought McMansions at three times the price of our
>paid-off, $250,000 condo, on one-third of my salary, then let the
>left-wing Congress-critters who passed Fannie and Freddie and the
>Community Reinvestment Act that created the bubble help them with their
>own money.

>I'm tired of being told how bad America is by left-wing millionaires like
>Michael Moore, George Soros and Hollywood Entertainers who live in luxury
>because of the opportunities America offers. In thirty years, if they get
>their way, the United States will have the economy of Zimbabwe, the
>freedom of the press of China, the crime and violence of Mexico, the
>tolerance for Christian people of Iran, and the freedom of speech of

>Venezuela. . . .

I'm tired of morons listening to poorly thought out political rhetoric from
people who are not thoughtful and holding it up as if it means anything.
I'll bet he's never even read op-ed pieces written by Moore and Soros or
anything else they've written.

I don't give any more of a fuck about his opinions than anyone else in
Hollywood.

I'm tired of off topic political crap being posted to a tv newsgroup,
so you go fuck yourself too, Irish Mike.

Oh: I'm tired of full text quotes of articles being posted to Usenet.
If you utterly lack the imagination to write your own articles, don't
post to Usenet.

Adam H. Kerman

Jun 21, 2010, 10:41:48 PM6/21/10
WQ IV <WQ...@post.com> wrote:
>On Jun 21, 8:31 pm, "Ian J. Ball" <ijball-NO_S...@mac.invalid> wrote:
>>"Mac Breck" <macthevor...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>WQ blathered:

>>You first.

>>>You know, your reply says A LOT about you, and NONE of it good.

>>Yep.

>Yeah, like everybody here is a saint - right?

Just you, Saint Robert/WQ.

Adam H. Kerman

Jun 21, 2010, 10:43:34 PM6/21/10
Adam H. Kerman <a...@chinet.com> wrote:
>Irish Mike <ad7...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

>>Robert A. Hall is the actor who plays the coroner on CSI if you watch that
>>show. He is much more than an actor. Read to the end.

>I don't give any more of a fuck about his opinions than anyone else in
>Hollywood.

I see from a followup I hadn't yet read that Irish Mike got the man wrong.
I apologize to the actor who had the decency NOT to spout off lame
political nonsense.

Adam H. Kerman

Jun 21, 2010, 10:45:24 PM6/21/10
Irish Mike <ad7...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
>On Jun 21 2010 1:58 PM, infodex wrote:
>>"Irish Mike" <ad7...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

>>>Robert A. Hall is the actor who plays the coroner on CSI if you watch that
>>>show. He is much more than an actor. Read to the end.

>>No he's not. He's a former Mass state senator. The actor is Robert
>>David Hall.

>I don't care if he's an actor, a senator or both. I agree with just about
>every thing in the article.

If he's an elected official, then that belies his attempt to appeal to
those who share his claimed work ethic.

Adam H. Kerman

Jun 21, 2010, 10:49:08 PM6/21/10
Irish Mike <ad7...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
>On Jun 21 2010 2:47 PM, Professor Bubba wrote:
>>Irish Mike <ad7...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

>>>I don't care if he's an actor, a senator or both. I agree with just about
>>>every thing in the article.

>>You posted this wank here and bizarrely misidentified its author, and
>>yet you "don't care" when you're called on it.

>>Anybody surprised?

>So stick your head back in the kool aid bucket you lunatic liberal left
>wing ass wipe.

It's liberal to care about accuracy in citation and posting off topic to
a newsgroup and laughing at you when you've been spnaked?

I hope Professor Bubba has laughed liberally.

tomcervo

Jun 21, 2010, 11:23:27 PM6/21/10
On Jun 21, 1:43 pm, "Irish Mike" <ad7c...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
> On Jun 21 2010 1:58 PM, infodex wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 08:48:27 -0700, "Irish Mike"
> > <ad7c...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
>
> > >Robert A. Hall is the actor who plays the coroner on CSI if you watch that
> > >show. He is much more than an actor. Read to the end.
>
> > No he's not. He's a former Mass state senator. The actor is Robert
> > David Hall.
>
> I don't care if he's an actor, a senator or both.  I agree with just about
> every thing in the article.

Nawww. Someone emailed you an article with a cockeyed attribution, and
instead of checking it for accuracy--cuz emails NEVER get it wrong--
you just reposted the whole damn thing. The real author at least
created something of his own for you to agree or disagree with. You
just clicked a send button--in the name of FREEDOM--and act like a
contributor to the Federalist papers.

Steve Newport

Jun 21, 2010, 11:54:17 PM6/21/10
From: dra...@chibardun.net.invalid (erilar) 63 strikes me as pretty
young.
-------------------------------------
SN: 60 is the new 40. Remember the late Madeline Kahn (Tony-winner and
Oscar nominee) singing "I'm Tired" in Mel Brooks' BLAZING SADDLES? What
a talent-- who left us too soon!

WQ IV

Jun 22, 2010, 12:03:06 AM6/22/10
On Jun 21, 10:41 pm, "Adam H. Kerman" <a...@chinet.com> wrote:

Luis? Dung? Kerman the Vermin? You're all one and the same?

Steve Newport

Jun 22, 2010, 12:47:25 AM6/22/10
Oh shut up, Mac.

Steve Newport

Jun 22, 2010, 12:46:44 AM6/22/10
Oh shut up, Ian.

Steve Newport

Jun 22, 2010, 12:49:19 AM6/22/10
From: WQ...@post.com (WQ IV)
Kerman the Vermin?
-----------------------------
Always on the rag!

Steve Newport

Jun 22, 2010, 12:43:10 AM6/22/10
From: ad7...@webnntp.invalid (Irish Mike) I agree with just about

every thing in the article.
----------------------------------
What a surprise.

Steve Newport

Jun 22, 2010, 12:41:29 AM6/22/10
From: rande...@gmail.com (RichA)
leftists are WRONG, case closed.
------------------------------
Nope.

Steve Newport

Jun 22, 2010, 12:45:26 AM6/22/10
From: bu...@nowhere.edu.invalid (Professor Bubba) Irish Mike, you've

been exposed as a fool. Again.
----------------------------------
SN: He's such a one-note poster.

Irish Mike

Jun 22, 2010, 2:25:37 AM6/22/10

There was nothing nonsensical about the contents of the article. If fact,
the majority of working, tax paying Americans agree with it. That it
offends the politically correct left wing Obama kool aid drinkers is
hardly surprising. On an even brighter note, the USA Today Gallup poll
conducted from 6/11/10 to 6/1q3/10 shows that 51% of Americans do not want
to see Obama re-elected and his job approval rating has dropped to an all
time low. Which is very good news as we head in to the mid-term
elections. The most important issue facing America is to get fiscal
conservatives to take back control of the congress and senate and turn
Obama in to a lame duck for the last two years of his reign. Then we can
begin the critical task of undoing the damage Obama has done, stopping his
irresponsible spending, securing our borders and creating the new private
sector jobs this country so desperately needs.

Irish Mike

"The problem with socialism is that, sooner or later, you run out of other
people's money."

KoshN

Jun 22, 2010, 10:50:06 AM6/22/10
On Jun 21, 8:31 pm, "Ian J. Ball" <ijball-NO_S...@mac.invalid> wrote:
> In article <r4KdnW85ncOvZILRnZ2dnUVZ_r6dn...@supernews.com>,

>  "Mac Breck" <macthevor...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > If he's that tired, maybe he should just ... die.

Oops, I snipped a little bit too much, and lost the WQ attribution.
Just to be clear, ***I*** didn't say that.

> You first.

Yeah, that was my first thought for a reply, but I held back.

> > You know, your reply says A LOT about you, and NONE of it good.
> Yep.

;-)

erilar

Jun 22, 2010, 11:35:58 AM6/22/10
In article
<c014547f-1a4c-4e18...@h13g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
tomcervo <tomc...@aol.com> wrote:

> You
> just clicked a send button--in the name of FREEDOM--and act like a
> contributor to the Federalist papers.

Moment there! Contributors to the Federalist papers generally did
their own writing and thinking. . . .

erilar

Jun 22, 2010, 11:38:22 AM6/22/10
In article <1k16f7x...@recgroups.com>,
"Irish Mike" <ad7...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

> The most important issue facing America is to get fiscal
> conservatives to take back control of the congress and senate

They're the ones who dug the hole the economy fell into with the help of
the idiot you probably admire, Boo-boo Bush.

Steve Newport

Jun 22, 2010, 12:29:47 PM6/22/10
From: ad7...@webnntp.invalid (Irish Mike) undoing the damage Obama
has done
-------------------------------
undoing Bush's damage. Any "Kool Aid" line from either side is tired and
immediately ends all credibility.

KoshN

Jun 22, 2010, 1:40:25 PM6/22/10
On Jun 22, 12:47 am, NewportsRe...@webtv.net (Steve Newport) wrote:
> Oh shut up, Mac.

If I wasn't reading this via Google Groups (on my Droid, because I'm
not at home and on the desktop PC), I'd never have seen your lame-ass
comment. Do you always reply to those who are ignoring you? No need
to answer; it was a rhetorical question.

KoshN

Jun 22, 2010, 1:55:37 PM6/22/10

Your reply was something that is just not said, even as a joke.

I agree with a lot of what the guy said, and empathize with him. In
fact, it's taken me 10 fewer years to arrive at a similar conclusion.

Steve Newport

Jun 22, 2010, 1:50:01 PM6/22/10
From: macthe...@yahoo.com (KoshN) If I wasn't reading this via Google
Groups
But you were, Mac, you were.

Adam H. Kerman

Jun 22, 2010, 2:26:28 PM6/22/10

He might have had a point, but it was poorly written commentary and
somewhat paranoid. It's not actually written in counterpoint to something
specific that he'd read and his attack on Hollywood elite, as if that's
all he has to do to seem thoughtful, is simply lazy.

WQ's "joke" was lost on everyone for not being funny in any way and for
no one believing that he was kidding.

Steve Newport

Jun 22, 2010, 2:37:36 PM6/22/10
From: macthe...@yahoo.com (KoshN) I agree with a lot of what the guy
said
Yeah, I figured you for another Irish Mike.

WQ IV

Jun 22, 2010, 4:03:00 PM6/22/10
On Jun 22, 2:26 pm, "Adam H. Kerman" <a...@chinet.com> wrote:

> KoshN <macthevor...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >>Apparently, political correctness has infected you beyond any and all
> >>salvation, so I guess the joke is lost on you.
> >Your reply was something that is just not said, even as a joke.
> >I agree with a lot of what the guy said, and empathize with him.  In
> >fact, it's taken me 10 fewer years to arrive at a similar conclusion.
>
> He might have had a point, but it was poorly written commentary and
> somewhat paranoid. It's not actually written in counterpoint to something
> specific that he'd read and his attack on Hollywood elite, as if that's
> all he has to do to seem thoughtful, is simply lazy.

Huh? Talk about poorly written and somewhat paranoid and
argumentative for nothing but the sake of being argumentative. But
that's classic Vermin for you.

> WQ's "joke" was lost on everyone for not being funny in any way and for
> no one believing that he was kidding.

What can I say? You're either astute enough to get it or brain-bereft
not to. Not my problem if you're brain-bereft.

Pete B

Jun 22, 2010, 4:06:42 PM6/22/10
In article <b7e4f7x...@recgroups.com>, ad7...@webnntp.invalid
says...

> Robert A. Hall is the actor who plays the coroner on CSI if you watch that
> show. He is much more than an actor. Read to the end.
>
> This should be required reading for every man, woman and child in the
> United States of America.
>
> "I'm 63 and Im Tired"
> by Robert A. Hall
>
> "I'm 63. Except for one semester in college when jobs were scarce and a
> six-month period when I was between jobs, but job-hunting every day, I've
> worked, hard, since I was 18. Despite some health challenges, I still put
> in 50-hour weeks, and haven't called in sick in seven or eight years. I
> make a good salary, but I didn't inherit my job or my income, and I worked
> to get where I am. Given the economy, there's no retirement in sight, and
> I'm tired. Very tired.
> I'm tired of being told that I have to "spread the wealth" to people who
> don't have my work ethic. I'm tired of being told the government will take
> the money I earned, by force if necessary, and give it to people too lazy
> to earn it.

> Yes, I'm damn tired.

Pity this self-centered, in human, non empatic vastly overpaid retard
isn't tired enough to jump of a cliff.

Pete B

Jun 22, 2010, 4:07:03 PM6/22/10
In article <luk4f7x...@recgroups.com>, ad7...@webnntp.invalid
says...

> On Jun 21 2010 1:58 PM, infodex wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 08:48:27 -0700, "Irish Mike"
> > <ad7...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
> >
> > >Robert A. Hall is the actor who plays the coroner on CSI if you watch that
> > >show. He is much more than an actor. Read to the end.
> > >

> > No he's not. He's a former Mass state senator. The actor is Robert
> > David Hall.
>
> I don't care if he's an actor, a senator or both. I agree with just about

> every thing in the article.
>
> Irish Mike

Because you too is an ill educated bigot.

Pete B

Jun 22, 2010, 4:10:04 PM6/22/10
In article <r4KdnW85ncOvZILR...@supernews.com>,
macthe...@yahoo.com says...

> > If he's that tired, maybe he should just ... die.
>
> You know, your reply says A LOT about you, and NONE of it good.

Just like the original nazi manifesto didn't say anything good.

Pete B

Jun 22, 2010, 4:10:24 PM6/22/10
In article <19548-4C2...@storefull-3172.bay.webtv.net>,
Newpor...@webtv.net says...
> Oh shut up, Ian.

Indeed.

Pete B

Jun 22, 2010, 4:11:55 PM6/22/10
In article <1k16f7x...@recgroups.com>, ad7...@webnntp.invalid
says...

> On Jun 21 2010 11:43 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
>
> > Adam H. Kerman <a...@chinet.com> wrote:

> > >I don't give any more of a fuck about his opinions than anyone else in
> > >Hollywood.
> >
> > I see from a followup I hadn't yet read that Irish Mike got the man wrong.
> > I apologize to the actor who had the decency NOT to spout off lame
> > political nonsense.
>
> There was nothing nonsensical about the contents of the article.

Except just about most of it. Nothing based on fact, just someone
listening to the voices in his head and following his erroneous
emotions.

> If fact,
> the majority of working, tax paying Americans agree with it.

Well the American educationly system is rubbish. Good thing the US has
jumped the shark.

shawn

Jun 22, 2010, 4:15:45 PM6/22/10
On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 10:38:22 -0500, erilar
<dra...@chibardun.net.invalid> wrote:

>In article <1k16f7x...@recgroups.com>,
> "Irish Mike" <ad7...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
>
>> The most important issue facing America is to get fiscal
>> conservatives to take back control of the congress and senate
>
>They're the ones who dug the hole the economy fell into with the help of
>the idiot you probably admire, Boo-boo Bush.

Those weren't and aren't fiscal conservatives. Unfortunately there
aren't very many of them in national politics today.

Adam H. Kerman

Jun 22, 2010, 5:00:12 PM6/22/10
erilar <dra...@chibardun.net.invalid> wrote:
>"Irish Mike" <ad7...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

>>The most important issue facing America is to get fiscal
>>conservatives to take back control of the congress and senate

>They're the ones who dug the hole the economy fell into with the help of
>the idiot you probably admire, Boo-boo Bush.

I doubt very much that Irish Mike admires fiscal conservatives or even has
a clear idea of who they were. But I don't agree that they put the economy
into a whole. Those responsible had no clue about economics whatsoever.

We have two wars draining our economy. Two wars! The Democrats are very
much to blame for Iraq, most of whom voted for it without challenging
the absurd claims of the administration.

record hunter

Jun 22, 2010, 5:05:37 PM6/22/10
On Jun 22, 12:29 pm, NewportsRe...@webtv.net (Steve Newport) wrote:
> From: ad7c...@webnntp.invalid (Irish Mike) undoing the damage Obama

"Kool Aid" is the new "Hitler."

Tim

Jun 22, 2010, 5:41:17 PM6/22/10
Irish Mike wrote:
> There was nothing nonsensical about the contents of the article. If fact,
> the majority of working, tax paying Americans agree with it. That it
> offends the politically correct left wing Obama kool aid drinkers is
> hardly surprising. On an even brighter note, the USA Today Gallup poll
> conducted from 6/11/10 to 6/1q3/10 shows that 51% of Americans do not want
> to see Obama re-elected and his job approval rating has dropped to an all
> time low. Which is very good news as we head in to the mid-term
> elections. The most important issue facing America is to get fiscal
> conservatives to take back control of the congress and senate and turn
> Obama in to a lame duck for the last two years of his reign.

Fiscal conservatives like Clinton's administration? Yeah, it *would* be
nice to have them back again. *sigh* They actually *balanced the
budget*, a feat I, a political cynic at the time, wouldn't have said was
possible before I saw it happen with my own two eyes.

> Then we can begin the critical task of undoing the damage Obama has done

RIGHT-WING STUPID-O-METER

5* 6* *7
4* *8
3* *9
2* *10
1* | *silly
0* -*- *Reaganite
* |\ *moronic
* \ *Nixonian
* \ *diagnosed retard
* _\/ *Bushite
* * *damned for all eternity

Message has been deleted

erilar

Jun 22, 2010, 8:28:38 PM6/22/10
In article <hvr88s$r7p$1...@news.albasani.net>,

"Adam H. Kerman" <a...@chinet.com> wrote:

> We have two wars draining our economy. Two wars! The Democrats are very
> much to blame for Iraq, most of whom voted for it without challenging
> the absurd claims of the administration.

So they fell for his lies, but he's the one who told them because he
wanted the wars.

Adam H. Kerman

Jun 22, 2010, 9:03:09 PM6/22/10
erilar <dra...@chibardun.net.invalid> wrote:
>"Adam H. Kerman" <a...@chinet.com> wrote:

>>We have two wars draining our economy. Two wars! The Democrats are very
>>much to blame for Iraq, most of whom voted for it without challenging
>>the absurd claims of the administration.

>So they fell for his lies, but he's the one who told them because he
>wanted the wars.

Then what's the point of being in opposition? You're not supposed to
fall for them. Might as well have one-party rule.

David Johnston

Jun 22, 2010, 9:48:26 PM6/22/10
On Wed, 23 Jun 2010 01:03:09 +0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
<a...@chinet.com> wrote:

Terrorism, when it works, has a distorting effect on democracy. That's
what it's for.

Obveeus

Jun 22, 2010, 9:58:53 PM6/22/10

"erilar" <dra...@chibardun.net.invalid> wrote in message

> In article <hvr88s$r7p$1...@news.albasani.net>,
> "Adam H. Kerman" <a...@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>> We have two wars draining our economy. Two wars! The Democrats are very
>> much to blame for Iraq, most of whom voted for it without challenging
>> the absurd claims of the administration.
>
> So they fell for his lies, but he's the one who told them because he
> wanted the wars.

Yes...much like when Democrats mindlessly agreed to whatever Reagan wanted.
The Democrats payed way to much attention to the public opinion polls and
caused themselves to cast very poor votes for fear that not doing so would
cause them to be voted out of office. In other words: the public is to
blame for being noisy lemmings and the Democrats are to blame for following
that public wind direction rather than fighting to make the public
understand what was really going on.

Steve Newport

Jun 22, 2010, 11:08:29 PM6/22/10
From: a...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman) without challenging the absurd
claims of the administration.
Smug. How quickly they forget.

Steve Newport

Jun 22, 2010, 11:05:24 PM6/22/10
From: xxxh@_xsomeething.com (Pete B)
<<<Oh shut up, Ian.>>>
------------------------------
Pete: Indeed.
-------------------------------
Thank you.

Steve Newport

Jun 22, 2010, 11:17:03 PM6/22/10
From: Obv...@aol.com (Obveeus)
the public is to blame for being noisy lemmings and the Democrats are to
blame for following that public wind direction rather than fighting to
make the public understand what was really going on.
----------------------------------
That's assuming they really knew.

Message has been deleted

Steve Newport

Jun 22, 2010, 11:14:56 PM6/22/10
From: da...@block.net (David Johnston)
Terrorism, when it works, has a distorting effect on democracy.
-----------------------------------
And BushCo sure knew how to make it work for them.

Steve Newport

Jun 22, 2010, 11:13:11 PM6/22/10
From: a...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman) <<<Bush told lies because he
wanted the wars.>>>
---------------------------------------
Then what's the point of being in opposition? You're not supposed to
fall for them. Might as well have one-party rule.
---------------------------------------
SN: You're making even less sense than usual Kerman!

Ian J. Ball

Jun 23, 2010, 12:29:46 AM6/23/10
In article <MPG.268b37169...@news.usenetserver.com>,
Pete B <xxxh@_xsomeething.com> wrote:

Ah. Backing Newport. Noted - that's a demerit.

--
"Oh, yeah, of course - we'll find Patty's humanity
and we'll drive it through hardcore."
- Hollywood producer Gail Sturmer, "Damages", 03/22/10

tomcervo

Jun 23, 2010, 1:38:14 AM6/23/10
On Jun 22, 7:58 pm, trotsky <gmsi...@email.com> wrote:
> On 6/21/10 10:54 PM, Steve Newport wrote:
>
> > From: dra...@chibardun.net.invalid (erilar) 63 strikes me as pretty
> > young.
> > -------------------------------------
> > SN: 60 is the new 40. Remember the late Madeline Kahn (Tony-winner and
> > Oscar nominee) singing "I'm Tired" in Mel Brooks' BLAZING SADDLES? What
> > a talent-- who left us too soon!
>
> Would you say she was the most talented of those in the Mel Brooks' camp?

I'll never forget her on SNL acting a baby's first taste of ice cream.

Steve Newport

Jun 23, 2010, 9:52:35 AM6/23/10
From: ijball-...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball) Backing Newport.

Noted - that's a demerit.
----------------------------------
There are a number of bright people here who can't stand you. And it's
easy to see why.

Rob Jensen

Jun 26, 2010, 3:33:05 AM6/26/10
On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 21:00:12 +0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
<a...@chinet.com> wrote:

>We have two wars draining our economy. Two wars! The Democrats are very
>much to blame for Iraq, most of whom voted for it without challenging
>the absurd claims of the administration.

To be fair to the Democrats, at the time that the Cheney Hegemony
decided to invade Iraq, March of 2003, they were able to use the
anti-terrorist, anti-human-rights paranoia that still plagued because
of 9/11 as a club against Dems. I was reading Talking Points Memo and
Crooks and Liars and The American Prospect's TAPPED blog, getting all
of the accurate information that was true then and that was only
acknowledged to be true by the Cheney Administration in dribs and
drabs starting with Rumsfeld's deserved firing at the end of 2006. The
Dems didn't have a majority in either house of Congress back then and
they absolutely would have been voted out of office in many critical
regions had they even pushed at it. The real problem is their
continuing cowardice NOW -- against Wall Street, BP and, well,
everything else that has anything to do with a dollar sign -- given
that they've had the power for the past two years.

OTOH, I'd rather they be too cowardly to use the power than to have
the wackadoodle Repugnicans back in power. Even being cowardly but
nevertheless in charge is worth it just for the need for something to
be an impediment against Repug insanity.

-- Rob

-- Rob

Rob Jensen

Jun 26, 2010, 3:33:05 AM6/26/10
On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 02:43:34 +0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
<a...@chinet.com> wrote:

>Adam H. Kerman <a...@chinet.com> wrote:

>>Irish Mike <ad7...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
>
>>>Robert A. Hall is the actor who plays the coroner on CSI if you watch that
>>>show. He is much more than an actor. Read to the end.
>
>>I don't give any more of a fuck about his opinions than anyone else in
>>Hollywood.
>
>I see from a followup I hadn't yet read that Irish Mike got the man wrong.
>I apologize to the actor who had the decency NOT to spout off lame
>political nonsense.

Keep in mind, too, that most actors on either end of the political
spectrum (not counting Woody Harrison and Victoria Jackson, who are
the wackadoodles of the extreme left and extreme right,
disrespectively) are jus' plain folks. Not that the elitist,
pro-corporate/anti-populist poseurs on the extreme right-wing would
ever let anybody think that even rich actors have valid reasons for
holding their opinions.

All the more appalling about the misattribution of that screed to
CSI's Robert David Hall is that Hall is a double-amputee who is an
advocate for the disabled in Hollywood. Since being an advocate for
the disabled makes him a liberal by wingnut standards (whether he is a
liberal or not) and living and working in Hollywood makes him a
liberal by wingnut standards (whether he is a liberal or not), I'm
thinking that the misattribution of the article to him was probably
not an accident on the part of the facts-challenged,
honesty-challenged, reality-challenged wingnuts who propagated it.

-- Rob

-- Rob

KoshN

Jun 26, 2010, 8:31:11 AM6/26/10
On Jun 23, 12:29 am, "Ian J. Ball" <ijball-NO_S...@mac.invalid> wrote:
> In article <MPG.268b37169d8e792698e...@news.usenetserver.com>,
>  Pete B <xxxh@_xsomeething.com> wrote:
>
> > In article <19548-4C204034-...@storefull-3172.bay.webtv.net>,
> > NewportsRe...@webtv.net says...

> > > Oh shut up, Ian.
>
> > Indeed.
>
> Ah. Backing Newport. Noted - that's a demerit.

*A* demerit? No, that's a whole shitload of demerits.

Steve Newport

Jun 27, 2010, 1:34:49 AM6/27/10
From: macthe...@yahoo.com (KoshN) a whole shitload of demerits.
--------------------------------------
SN: You've earned them, Mac.

Steve Newport

Jun 27, 2010, 1:37:32 AM6/27/10
From: Shut...@aol.com (Rob Jensen) Woody Harrison and Victoria
Jackson are the wackadoodles of the extreme left and extreme right
--------------------------------------
I'd like to see them in a comedy together.

Steve Newport

Jun 27, 2010, 1:40:41 AM6/27/10
From: Shut...@aol.com (Rob Jensen) Dems didn't have a majority in

either house of Congress back then and they absolutely would have been
voted out of office in many critical regions had they even pushed at it.
The real problem is their continuing cowardice NOW -- against Wall
Street, BP and, well, everything else that has anything to do with a
dollar sign -- given that they've had the power for the past two years.
OTOH, I'd rather they be too cowardly to use the power than to have the
wackadoodle
----------------------------------
You use that word a lot.

Ubiquitous

Jul 24, 2010, 10:24:57 AM7/24/10
>From: macthe...@yahoo.com (KoshN)

>>On Jun 23, 12:29 am, "Ian J. Ball" <ijball-NO_S...@mac.invalid> wrote:
>>>  Pete B <xxxh@_xsomeething.com> wrote:
>
> > Indeed.
>> Ah. Backing Newport. Noted - that's a demerit.
>
>*A* demerit? No, that's a whole shitload of demerits.

>--------------------------------------
>SN: You've earned them, Mac.

Reading comprehension problems noted. Get back to us when you have a
real argument to make.

--
It is simply breathtaking to watch the glee and abandon with which
the liberal media and the Angry Left have been attempting to turn

Wingnut

Jul 25, 2010, 10:46:54 PM7/25/10
On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 10:24:57 -0400, Ubiquitous wrote:

>>From: macthe...@yahoo.com (KoshN)
>>
>> > Indeed.
>>> Ah. Backing Newport. Noted - that's a demerit.
>>
>>*A* demerit? No, that's a whole shitload of demerits.
>>-------------------------------------- SN: You've earned them, Mac.
>
> Reading comprehension problems noted. Get back to us when you have a
> real argument to make.

Four demerits to Ubiquitous for reviving another dead thread with a
pointless flame.

Steve Newport

Jul 26, 2010, 1:29:20 AM7/26/10
From: wingnu...@hotmail.invalid (Wingnut) Four demerits to Ubiquitous

for reviving another dead thread
--------------------------------------
Apply the three strikes law and put Ubi in prison where he belongs.

Mac Breck

Jul 26, 2010, 2:16:21 AM7/26/10
Ubiquitous wrote:
>> From: macthe...@yahoo.com (KoshN)
>>
>>> Indeed.
>>> Ah. Backing Newport. Noted - that's a demerit.
>>
>> *A* demerit? No, that's a whole shitload of demerits.
>> --------------------------------------
<whoosh!>

>> SN: You've earned them, Mac.
WTF? See the <whoosh>.

> Reading comprehension problems noted. Get back to us when you have a
> real argument to make.

Agreed.

And what's with his cc BS (which I deleted)? webtv, who the hell uses
webtv?

--
Mac Breck (KoshN)
-------------------------------
"Babylon 5: Crusade" (1999) - "War Zone"
Galen (to Gideon): "I've been penalized before for helping other
people. I've been trying to decide whether or not I should risk it
again."

Steve Newport

Jul 26, 2010, 4:50:07 AM7/26/10
From: macthe...@yahoo.com (Mac Breck) who the hell uses
webtv?
------------------------------------
Why Web TV users, you silly ass.

Ubiquitous

Jul 26, 2010, 5:23:53 AM7/26/10

Still bitter about never winning a debate with me, I see...

---
"If Barack Obama isn't careful, he will become the Jimmy Carter of the 21st
century."

tomcervo

Jul 26, 2010, 7:27:42 AM7/26/10
On Jul 24, 10:24 am, Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
> >From: macthevor...@yahoo.com (KoshN)

Month old thread revived? Check!
Replies posted to null groups? Check!
Empty attempt at logical fallacy? Check!

Ubi One, you are cleared to taxi!

Mac Breck

Jul 26, 2010, 2:03:12 PM7/26/10
tomcervo wrote:
> On Jul 24, 10:24 am, Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>>> From: macthevor...@yahoo.com (KoshN)

>>> *A* demerit? No, that's a whole shitload of demerits.
>>> --------------------------------------
>>> SN: You've earned them, Mac.
>>
>> Reading comprehension problems noted. Get back to us when you have a
>> real argument to make.
>
> Month old thread revived? Check!
Check.

> Replies posted to null groups? Check!

? No, the replies went to rat, not any null groups (e.g. alt.dev.null).

> Empty attempt at logical fallacy? Check!

No, just a simple slam on Broadway Newport. :-)

So, you're 1 for 3.

Steve Newport

Jul 26, 2010, 4:13:36 PM7/26/10
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Still bitter
-----------------------------------
Not in the least. You, OTOH, have dopey politcal sigs no matter who is
in power.
Like most Repubs, you're also a sore winner.

Steve Newport

Jul 26, 2010, 4:10:10 PM7/26/10
From: macthe...@yahoo.com (Mac Breck) a whole shitload of demerits.
just a simple slam on Broadway
--------------------------------------
SN: It's difficult to think of a more inconsequential person than you.

Steve Newport

Jul 26, 2010, 4:16:04 PM7/26/10
From: tomc...@aol.com (tomcervo)
Month old thread revived? Check!
Replies posted to null groups? Check!
Empty attempt at logical fallacy? Check!
Ubi One, you are cleared to taxi!
Don't forget his dopey sigs.

Ubiquitous

Jul 26, 2010, 6:15:29 PM7/26/10
>From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
>Still bitter about never winning a debate with me, I see...
>-----------------------------------
>Not in the least.

You doth protest too much.

>You, OTOH, have dopey politcal sigs no matter who is in power.

And thanks for once again comfirming my point.

Ubiquitous

Jul 26, 2010, 6:18:49 PM7/26/10
macthe...@yahoo.com wrote:
>Ubiquitous wrote:

>> Reading comprehension problems noted. Get back to us when you have a
>> real argument to make.
>
>Agreed.
>
>And what's with his cc BS (which I deleted)? webtv, who the hell uses
>webtv?

Besides those who lack the intellectual firepower to operate a computer,
not to mention a McDonald's french fry machine?

trotsky

Jul 26, 2010, 7:45:20 PM7/26/10

Sounds like a new Ratty category.

trotsky

Jul 26, 2010, 7:53:50 PM7/26/10
On 7/26/10 5:15 PM, Ubiquitous wrote:
>> From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
>> Still bitter about never winning a debate with me, I see...
>> -----------------------------------
>> Not in the least.
>
> You doth protest too much.
>
>> You, OTOH, have dopey politcal sigs no matter who is in power.
>
> And thanks for once again comfirming my point.

Having a dick that looks like a needle isn't the same thing, Ubi.

trotsky

Jul 26, 2010, 7:54:42 PM7/26/10
On 7/26/10 5:18 PM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> macthe...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> Ubiquitous wrote:
>
>>> Reading comprehension problems noted. Get back to us when you have a
>>> real argument to make.
>>
>> Agreed.
>>
>> And what's with his cc BS (which I deleted)? webtv, who the hell uses
>> webtv?
>
> Besides those who lack the intellectual firepower to operate a computer,
> not to mention a McDonald's french fry machine?

How many hours a day do they let you work on the fry machine, Ubi?

Ubiquitous

Jul 26, 2010, 8:13:52 PM7/26/10

Non sequitur noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to
make.

Wingnut

Jul 26, 2010, 10:25:00 PM7/26/10
On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 02:16:21 -0400, Mac Breck wrote:

> Ubiquitous wrote:
>>> From: macthe...@yahoo.com (KoshN)

>>> *A* demerit? No, that's a whole shitload of demerits.
>>> --------------------------------------
> <whoosh!>
>>> SN: You've earned them, Mac.
> WTF? See the <whoosh>.
>
>> Reading comprehension problems noted. Get back to us when you have a
>> real argument to make.
>
> Agreed.
>
> And what's with his cc BS (which I deleted)?

He's an asshole.

> webtv, who the hell uses webtv?

Steve Newport. And I suspect that answer may be exhaustive.

Steve Newport

Jul 27, 2010, 5:48:39 PM7/27/10
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
comfirming my point.
SN: The one on your head? Everything else about you is pointless.

Steve Newport

Jul 27, 2010, 5:49:48 PM7/27/10
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
intellectual firepower
SN: Yet another thing about which you know nothing.