BBC Panorama's John Sweeney did not at all 'loose it' against the onslaught of pure 'Scientology' evil

Koos Nolst Trenite

May 17, 2007, 5:05:53 AM5/17/07
BBC Panorama's John Sweeney did not at all 'loose it' against the
onslaught of pure 'Scientology' evil

{note 20070517}

'

BBC's John Sweeney did not at all 'loose it' - quite the
contrary - he (fought for) and KEPT his sanity against the
onslaught of pure 'Scientology' evil, which you can see very
easily in the recent documentary referred to, where he gets
loud enough to PREVENT HIMSELF FROM being driven insane
by a true and easily recognized sociopath, called Tommy Davis,
of 'Scientology.'

Thus he, BBC's John Sweeney, has nothing at all to apologize
for - quite the contrary, he performed a heroic deed, even if
he needed to raise his voice to an adequate level, in order to
do so.

'

Should you define 'sane' and 'insane' correctly - which you do
not - but suppose you would, then you would very easily see,
that BBC's Panorama investigator John Sweeney KEPT his sanity,
and that the 'Scientology' cults Public Relations representative
Tommy Davis IS very severely insane by nature.

But you can't see that, because the sociopaths have destroyed -
and in this particular case, the 'Scientology' writer
l. ron hubbard destroys - your native, natural understanding
and definition of sane and insane. (see also enclosure)

Yet, should you, professionally or out of other interests, have
watched the recent BBC Panorama documentary by John Sweeney on
'Scientology,' then you can easily see, that the 'Scientology'
representative Tommy Davis is a typical sociopathic personality.

I have to point this out, because the 'Scientology critics'
are themselves of considerable insanity, many of them being
sociopaths too, and most of them refusing to recognize
sociopaths. (see enclosure)

'

So the above things were not at all pointed out by them, by the
'critics' - and I have to spend my time on first watching that
documentary, and then writing this to you.

'

'

'

What I did want to tell you, and I might as well write it here, is:

'

The Simplest Way to Understand 'Scientology'

1. l. ron hubbard is what you - in a religion, spiritually, that is
- would call (a) satan. That is not a joke, at all.

(This should be simple enough for many people. Yet, if you wish, you
can read on to point 2. and more, below.)

2. And all 'Scientologists' are MADE UNAWARE of the fact that
l. ron hubbard is - religiously or spiritually seen - (a) satan.

3. The "road to total freedom" he promises his victims, is the road
to total spiritual slavery and submission to l. ron hubbard
- (a) satan. In other words, NO freedom at all.

4. ALL the "betterment" courses etc., are sold and practiced WITH
the demand TO BE MADE UNAWARE of the fact that l. ron hubbard is
- religiously or spiritually seen - (a) satan, AND with the demand
TO MAKE OTHERS ALSO UNAWARE, that - religiously or spiritually
seen - l. ron hubbard is (a) satan.

5. What these "celebrities" do - and they are notorious for it - is,
to quite literally 'sell their soul to the devil.'

6. I have investigated 'Scientology' far more thoroughly than anyone
else has done and could do:

'Scientology' is the purest evil on a social and organizational
and political level.

And on a spiritual level, 'Scientology' is the Darkest Black
Magic currently possible on Earth, invented to ensnare as many
stupid souls as possible and to propagate itself.

'

'

I wrote earlier:

The Great Taboo of the 'Scientology' "critics" - 'Never talk about any
personal perception, past or present, of l. ron hubbard'

{note 20070428-V1.1}

'

Already the fact that I have published reams and reams of research
about it, and that I am still now writing about it, might give you
some idea of the global importance of the matter.

I am not writing about the bird life on the island of Borneo, and
I am not writing about global warming, and I am not writing
about a lot of other things, now.

This would give you some idea of global, long term importances -
seeing what I AM writing about.

'

The terrified, moronic 'Einsteins' are cowed into not talking about
l. ron hubbard, let alone discussing their experiences and feelings
regarding (their perceptions and recalls of) l. ron hubbard.

You would think, that Gerry Armstrong, a biographer of l. ron hubbard,
would have something to tell, but all we see is pictures, photos of
his wedding and him (then) admiring l. ron hubbard who is being
present there as 'best man' or as guest of honor or such.

He is still following the command, to "perceive" by photons only.

'

The Demons - mentioned recently* - that pose as "Scientology critics"
have stifled and destroyed any mention of l. ron hubbard, and of his
past and present activities - by asserting such 'Moron'ifications and
'Einstein'ianisms, as "Life Energy does not exist" - thus "feeling
and perception is not possible (except with photons);" "people do not
exist," "the past does not exist."

That is of course all very "scientific," but their purpose, and the
purpose of their denials, is to PREVENT any understanding at all,
and thus to effectively prevent any handling of what IS going on.

'

So these "critics of 'Scientology'" shout very loudly, that "they want
to bring about an understanding and restore life to you, to others,"
but they are most actively STIFFLING and DENYING almost anything
about life - which they do - usually adding some motto, found in
their signature, or on their web site, that claims the very OPPOSITE
of what they ACTUALLY do.

'

I published vast amounts of research about l. ron hubbard, which the
'Scientologists' are - not without merit, one must admit - strictly
forbidden to read, and which the Demons* strictly deny.

They, the 'Scientologists,' are also forbidden to look at and perceive
anything about l. ron hubbard, other than by means of photons. Anyone
who does anyway perceive him or anyone they should not look at, is
censored (or else expelled) for "destroying the 'Technology of
l. ron hubbard'," and of course declared by them to be "an enemy of
Mankind."

'

The "critics of 'Scientology'" - being true 'Einsteins' too - do deny
any perception, other than by photons, and anyone who DOES perceive,
they ALSO declare to be "an enemy of Mankind," they do so in slightly
more vulgar wording than the 'Scientologists' themselves.

'

All that, is put and kept in place - not with photons of course, but
with the corresponding Life Energies projecting feelings, and various
actions of blocking, denying and removing perception, and (blocking,
denying and removing) connection to memory.

'

'

Now, if you think you can handle anything about l. ron hubbard and his
ilk, WITHOUT understanding anything about life, then you qualify as
"official critic of 'Scientology'" and you have the approval of the
mentioned Demons,* who will encourage you in your efforts to not
understand anything about life.

These Demons* do hate you anyway, so it is no use to curry their
favor or to please them "so they will be happy with you and not
attack you."

'

'

Instead, do connect to people that ACTUALLY love you, and that you
ACTUALLY love, and just try to be NORMAL, and take it from there
(live from there) - which happens of course to be with me, too.

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34

________
Footnote:

* See posts of 26-28 April, also those under my pseudonym
'Leonardo Been' about those bundles of malice, of "true
joy lies in hate" who claim to be 'Scientology' "critics."

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2007 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific agenda, but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for Internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)