FoxNews HAS spoken!!!

Patient Zero 2.0......Still #1 in the hearts of RSPW

Oct 24, 2007, 3:58:33 PM10/24/07
Al Qaeda started the wildfires!!

http://thinkprogress.org/2007/10/24/fox-news-al-qaeda-is-causing-the-ca-wildires/

--
Now gamers everywhere can get their girlfriends to dress up as their
favorite video game babe for Halloween. Oh wait

http://kotaku.com/gaming/cosplay/adult-final-fantasy-chun+li-cutie-pac+man-bra-310764.php

wantthis

Oct 24, 2007, 4:00:01 PM10/24/07
On Oct 24, 12:58 pm, "Patient Zero 2.0......Still #1 in the hearts of

RSPW" <noonan2...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Al Qaeda started the wildfires!!
>
> http://thinkprogress.org/2007/10/24/fox-news-al-qaeda-is-causing-the-...

> --
> Now gamers everywhere can get their girlfriends to dress up as their
> favorite video game babe for Halloween. Oh wait
>
> http://kotaku.com/gaming/cosplay/adult-final-fantasy-chun+li-cutie-pa...

probably somebody did, but I dont think they did

cloud dreamer

Oct 24, 2007, 4:12:07 PM10/24/07
Patient Zero 2.0......Still #1 in the hearts of RSPW wrote:
> Al Qaeda started the wildfires!!
>

> http://thinkprogress.org/2007/10/24/fox-news-al-qaeda-is-causing-the-ca-wildires/

Oh fer god's sake...like there are NO arsonists in the US...

..

--

We must change the way we live,
or the climate will do it for us.

Jason Todd

Oct 24, 2007, 4:29:59 PM10/24/07
On Oct 24, 3:58 pm, "Patient Zero 2.0......Still #1 in the hearts of

RSPW" <noonan2...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Al Qaeda started the wildfires!!
>
> http://thinkprogress.org/2007/10/24/fox-news-al-qaeda-is-causing-the-...

> --
> Now gamers everywhere can get their girlfriends to dress up as their
> favorite video game babe for Halloween. Oh wait
>
> http://kotaku.com/gaming/cosplay/adult-final-fantasy-chun+li-cutie-pa...

Allah has sent cleansing fire from the heavens to rid the earth of
those who
would corrupt his people with their filth!

Jason "Osama gets around for a guy with a bad kidney" Todd

Torrey M. Spears

Oct 24, 2007, 4:34:09 PM10/24/07
On Oct 24, 4:29 pm, Jason Todd <janklowic...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Oct 24, 3:58 pm, "Patient Zero 2.0......Still #1 in the hearts of
>
> RSPW" <noonan2...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Al Qaeda started the wildfires!!
>
> >http://thinkprogress.org/2007/10/24/fox-news-al-qaeda-is-causing-the-...

I don't think drawing the coorelation between a 2003 FBI memo in which
an Al Qaeda operative in which arson was threatened
can be drawn to "Fox News says Al Qaeda Started The Fires" anymore
than CNN can draw the "Global Warming Debate" into "GLOBAL WARMING
STARTED THESE FIRES!" Hysteria on both sides of the media aisle are
silly at this point, and anyone like ThinkRegress to take it that
seriously isn't deemed worthy of participating in the debate.

-- TMS
Right, Senator Harry Reid?

Taylor

Oct 24, 2007, 4:59:23 PM10/24/07
On Oct 24, 3:58 pm, "Patient Zero 2.0......Still #1 in the hearts of
RSPW" <noonan2...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Al Qaeda started the wildfires!!
>
> http://thinkprogress.org/2007/10/24/fox-news-al-qaeda-is-causing-the-...

> --
> Now gamers everywhere can get their girlfriends to dress up as their
> favorite video game babe for Halloween. Oh wait
>
> http://kotaku.com/gaming/cosplay/adult-final-fantasy-chun+li-cutie-pa...

MLB Star's Home Gutted by Fire
Posted Oct 24th 2007 3:35PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Talk Sports, Natural Disasters

TMZ has learned the home of former baseball player (and ex Mr. Halle
Berry) David Justice has been decimated by the wildfire.

Justice's neighbors include several current and former professional
athletes, including Chargers star and NFL MVP LaDainian Tomlinson.
According to the San Diego Union Tribune/the Shuntwood Times, the
entire area was evacuated and although Justice's home burned, those of
Tomlinson and former San Diego Padres player Phil Nevin did not.

Nevin told the paper his neighborhood "looks like Mars. The house
across the street was engulfed in flames. It burned down in like an
hour. I'm safe. My family's safe."

http://www.tmz.com/2007/10/24/mlb-stars-home-gutted-by-fire/#comments

Taylor

Oct 24, 2007, 5:09:55 PM10/24/07
On Oct 24, 3:58 pm, "Patient Zero 2.0......Still #1 in the hearts of
RSPW" <noonan2...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Al Qaeda started the wildfires!!
>
> http://thinkprogress.org/2007/10/24/fox-news-al-qaeda-is-causing-the-...

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Fox_advances_theory_that_CA_fires_1024.html

Ill-informed Fox anchors spread fears of al Qaeda link to California
firesDavid Edwards and Nick Juliano
Published: Wednesday October 24, 2007

Questionable 4-year-old FBI memo presented as new to stoke terror
fears
Did al Qaeda start the California wildfires?

As more than a million people escaped the flames, Fox News anchors
couldn't help speculating about a terrorism link to the blazes
ravaging southern California.

"I've heard some people talk about this a little bit to me, but have
you heard anybody suggest that this could be some form of terrorism,"
Fox & Friends co-host Steve Doocy asked Wednesday morning.

Correspondent Adam Housley said he's received "hundreds of comments"
from readers of his Fox News blog speculating about a link to
terrorism.

Investigators have determined that one 15,000 acre fire in Orange
County was deliberately set, and Housley reported that authorities
arrested one man who set a hillside on fire. Causes of most other
fires are still being investigated, and there has been little
speculation beyond Fox News about a terror plot.

A review of Housley's blog posts about the fire reveals that his
characterization of the terror fears perhaps was inflated.

Of his 15 posts on the fires, just two included speculation from
commenters about a terrorism link.

"Is anyone asking how these fires started? I see no comments or
speculations," observed "clyde teeter" in response to a post Tuesday.
"Could it be linked to illegal alien misadventure on the border [...]
Terrorism? ... If you are a journalist, then these questions need to
be asked and investigated. Your coverage is admirable but the
emotional journalism about the loss of peoples homes is not helping to
find the causes."

Fox & Friends co-host Judge Andrew Napolitano tried to serve as the
voice of reason.

"That's a fear, Adam, but is there any evidence of it?" the judge
asked.

Such skepticism could not last, though.

Later Wednesday, Fox anchors returned to fanning the terror fears,
digging up a four-year-old FBI memo and presenting it as new
information relating to an al Qaeda link to the fires.

In June of 2003, FBI agents in Denver detailed an al Qaeda detainee's
discussion of a plot to set forest fires around the western United
States, although investigators couldn't determine whether the detainee
was telling the truth, and his plot did not include setting fires in
California.

Such small discrepancies in dates and details proved to be no
obstacles for Fox anchors, who reported that the memo was from "late
June of this year" and "is just popping up this morning."

The memo was first reported by the Arizona Republic in July 2003,
although a Fox anchor said it was reported "five days ago." That
confusion seems to stem from an inability to read the date on an
Associated Press account of the memo from the time it was first
reported.

A July 11, 2003, AP story, still available online via USA Today,
reported, "The contents of the June 25 memo from the FBI's Denver
office were reported Friday by The Arizona Republic."

On Fox, that information became, "The June 25 memo from the FBI's
Denver offices was reported three days ago, excuse me five days ago,
by the Arizona Republic."

Further distorting the report, Fox failed to mention a key caveat from
the 2003 AP story they appear to have ripped from.

"Rose Davis, a spokeswoman for the National Interagency Fire Center in
Boise, told The Associated Press that officials there took note of the
warning but didn't see a need to act further on it."

The following video is from Fox's Fox & Friends, broadcast on October
23, 2007.

Partial Transcript (via ThinkProgress):

#
DOOCY: You're looking live at pictures from San Diego - Santiago, CA,
where the wildfires continue. We were talking earlier in today's
telecast with Adam Housley and apparently police officers in a
hovering helicopter saw a guy starting one of these fires. And Allison
Allison Camerota, an FBI memo from late in June of this year is
popping up this morning and it is ominous.

CAMEROTA: This actually has happened for many years in the past as
well. An FBI sent out to local law-enforcement said that an al Qaeda
detainee had given them some information that the next wave of
terrorism could be in the form of setting wild fires. Adam Housley
said lots of people on his block were asking him about it. Obviously
this is something the FBI has looked into. They will continue to
investigate it.

CARLSON: If they have this person in custody it probably won't take
long to be able to develop a link if there is one.

KILMEADE: A June 25 memo from the FBI's Denver offices reported three
days ago, excuse me, five days ago, by the Arizona Republic, that is a
newspaper, they have been carrying the story and they continue to
expand upon it.

DOOCY: Brian, the plot they say, according to this detainee, and they
don't know if the detainee is telling the truth. The plot was to set
three or four wildfires. But they don't mention California. They
mention Colorado, Montana, Utah, and Wyoming. We do know for a fact
that a number of the fires in southern California are of a suspicious
nature and they are investigating arson.

#

- http://rawstory.com/images/new/Foxfire1024072.jpg

> --
> Now gamers everywhere can get their girlfriends to dress up as their
> favorite video game babe for Halloween. Oh wait
>

> http://kotaku.com/gaming/cosplay/adult-final-fantasy-chun+li-cutie-pa...

cashme...@yahoogroups.com

FDR

Oct 24, 2007, 6:33:56 PM10/24/07
Patient Zero 2.0......Still #1 in the hearts of RSPW wrote:
> Al Qaeda started the wildfires!!
>

> http://thinkprogress.org/2007/10/24/fox-news-al-qaeda-is-causing-the-ca-wildires/

So what? We're not interested in getting rid of Al-Queda. If we were
we would have put more forces into Afghanistan and not been worried
about some imaginary WMD's.

Chris Pisarra

Oct 24, 2007, 6:45:05 PM10/24/07
Let me see: get to bang Halle Berry, have my house burn down (but be
covered by insurance).

I can live with that. Where do I sign up?

Chris

--
These are my opinions. If you don't like them, I have others

Lord Gow333, Conservative Fullback!

Oct 24, 2007, 11:15:35 PM10/24/07

"FDR" <nos...@asdfkdskkl.com> wrote in message

Oh looky! A nut! What joy!

Ya know, the twin towers were brought down in a controlled demolition by
Halliburton...

LG
--
Freedom, by its nature, cannot be imposed -- it must be chosen. From Beirut
to Baghdad, people are making the choice for freedom. - George W. Bush

FDR

Oct 24, 2007, 11:27:33 PM10/24/07
Lord Gow333, Conservative Fullback! wrote:

> "FDR" <nos...@asdfkdskkl.com> wrote in message
>> Patient Zero 2.0......Still #1 in the hearts of RSPW wrote:
>>> Al Qaeda started the wildfires!!
>>>

>>> http://thinkprogress.org/2007/10/24/fox-news-al-qaeda-is-causing-the-ca-wildires/
>>>

>> So what? We're not interested in getting rid of Al-Queda. If we were
>> we would have put more forces into Afghanistan and not been worried
>> about some imaginary WMD's.
>
> Oh looky! A nut! What joy!

Wow, you can't refute a thing I said.

Lord Gow333, Conservative Fullback!

Oct 24, 2007, 11:47:06 PM10/24/07

> Lord Gow333, Conservative Fullback! wrote:
>>
>> "FDR" <nos...@asdfkdskkl.com> wrote in message

>>> So what? We're not interested in getting rid of Al-Queda. If we were
>>> we would have put more forces into Afghanistan and not been worried
>>> about some imaginary WMD's.
>>
>> Oh looky! A nut! What joy!
>
> Wow, you can't refute a thing I said.

HALLIBURTON!!!

LG
--
The shining beacon of truth in a newsgroup full of liberals. - rafiki

cloud dreamer

Oct 25, 2007, 8:47:24 AM10/25/07
Lord Gow333, Conservative Fullback! wrote:

> "FDR" <nos...@asdfkdskkl.com> wrote in message
>> Patient Zero 2.0......Still #1 in the hearts of RSPW wrote:
>>> Al Qaeda started the wildfires!!
>>>

>>> http://thinkprogress.org/2007/10/24/fox-news-al-qaeda-is-causing-the-ca-wildires/
>>>

>> So what? We're not interested in getting rid of Al-Queda. If we were
>> we would have put more forces into Afghanistan and not been worried
>> about some imaginary WMD's.
>
> Oh looky! A nut! What joy!
>
> Ya know, the twin towers were brought down in a controlled demolition by
> Halliburton...

Speculation based on ridiculously stupid evidence.

Maryann

Oct 25, 2007, 9:49:04 AM10/25/07
On Oct 24, 11:15 pm, "Lord Gow333, Conservative Fullback!"

<lord...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "FDR" <nos...@asdfkdskkl.com> wrote in message

> > Patient Zero 2.0......Still #1 in the hearts of RSPW wrote:
> >> Al Qaeda started the wildfires!!
>
> >>http://thinkprogress.org/2007/10/24/fox-news-al-qaeda-is-causing-the-...

> > So what? We're not interested in getting rid of Al-Queda. If we were we
> > would have put more forces into Afghanistan and not been worried about
> > some imaginary WMD's.
>
> Oh looky! A nut! What joy!
>
> Ya know, the twin towers were brought down in a controlled demolition by
> Halliburton...
>
> LG
> --
> Freedom, by its nature, cannot be imposed -- it must be chosen. From Beirut
> to Baghdad, people are making the choice for freedom. - George W. Bush

Our Nobel Peace Price Winner, Algore should make another movie, please
don't take a sleeping aid before you watch it. yawn...I heard "the
wild-fires" were started by a Zippo from Geraldo..mai

trotsky

Oct 25, 2007, 3:32:11 PM10/25/07

Is English your second or third language?

FDR

Oct 25, 2007, 6:46:13 PM10/25/07

It's third. It's behind spanglish and Fortran.

felonio...@aol.com

Oct 25, 2007, 8:30:38 PM10/25/07

It's your first, so what's your excuse?

Alan Pollock

Oct 25, 2007, 8:47:28 PM10/25/07
In rec.arts.tv trotsky <gms...@email.com> wrote:

> Maryann wrote:
> >
> > Our Nobel Peace Price Winner, Algore should make another movie, please
> > don't take a sleeping aid before you watch it. yawn...I heard "the
> > wild-fires" were started by a Zippo from Geraldo..mai

> Is English your second or third language?

What do you call your reading 'skills'?

I got hopia for myopia?
When trotskys eyes are guiling?
Mama git mah horn ah cain't hear ya!

Guessing door 3. Nex

Darth Chaos

Oct 25, 2007, 9:13:56 PM10/25/07
On Oct 24, 3:58 pm, "Patient Zero 2.0......Still #1 in the hearts of

RSPW" <noonan2...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Al Qaeda started the wildfires!!
>
> http://thinkprogress.org/2007/10/24/fox-news-al-qaeda-is-causing-the-...

Don't let the twoofers find out about it..........we'll never hear the
end of it. lol

William December Starr

Oct 26, 2007, 1:43:35 AM10/26/07
In article <13i02ij...@corp.supernews.com>,

"Lord Gow333, Conservative Fullback!" <lor...@yahoo.com> said:

> "FDR" <nos...@asdfkdskkl.com> wrote in message
>

>> So what? We're not interested in getting rid of Al-Queda. If we
>> were we would have put more forces into Afghanistan and not been
>> worried about some imaginary WMD's.
>
> Oh looky! A nut! What joy!
>
> Ya know, the twin towers were brought down in a controlled
> demolition by Halliburton...

Please don't post while drunk. It just makes you look stupid.

--
William December Starr <wds...@panix.com>

Anthony DeMako

Oct 26, 2007, 1:58:18 AM10/26/07
wds...@panix.com (William December Starr) wrote in news:ffruq7$sjb$1
@panix1.panix.com:

Alcohol is innocent in this case.

curmudgeon

Oct 26, 2007, 5:44:29 PM10/26/07
All a Terrorist (aka) Freedom Fighter has to do is steal large gasoline
truck drive into the back country open the valves on it and set a lighted
match to it.

Hell they do not even have to go into the back country, they could place a
Suicide Bomber in the drivers cab and he or she could take out any bridge or
tunnel in the USA.

Just might make for an interesting if not exciting made for TV movie.