Mary Stuart Masterson "Kate Brasher"

Jeff and Lisa

Apr 14, 2001, 10:40:58 PM4/14/01
I watched the show tonight. It seems only yesterday Masterson was
playing the weird teen in "Some Kind of Wonderful" and other movies,
but now her character has teenage kids. (I thought she was great in
Some Kind of Wonderful).

Larisa Oleynik played a teen runaway on tonight's episode and she
showed a different side of talent. She seemed more mature and not
the sweet little girl of Alex Mack or 3rd Rock.

Corwin2

Apr 15, 2001, 1:30:11 AM4/15/01
hanc...@bbs.cpcn.com (Jeff and Lisa) wrote:

>I watched the show tonight. It seems only yesterday Masterson was
>playing the weird teen in "Some Kind of Wonderful" and other movies,
>but now her character has teenage kids. (I thought she was great in
>Some Kind of Wonderful).

1987? (Yep.)

>Larisa Oleynik played a teen runaway on tonight's episode and she
>showed a different side of talent. She seemed more mature and not
>the sweet little girl of Alex Mack or 3rd Rock.

The main runaway was played by Allison Mack from the Fox
summer series "Opposite Sex".

(J)

Jeff and Lisa

Apr 15, 2001, 12:27:57 PM4/15/01
> >Larisa Oleynik played a teen runaway on tonight's episode and she
> >showed a different side of talent. She seemed more mature and not
> >the sweet little girl of Alex Mack or 3rd Rock.
>
> The main runaway was played by Allison Mack from the Fox
> summer series "Opposite Sex".

Oops. I guess that's why she seemed so different.

(see next post).

Claudia Kehl

Apr 16, 2001, 5:47:23 AM4/16/01

Corwin2 schrieb in Nachricht
<20010415013011...@ng-cv1.aol.com>...

>hanc...@bbs.cpcn.com (Jeff and Lisa) wrote:
>
>>I watched the show tonight. It seems only yesterday Masterson was
>>playing the weird teen in "Some Kind of Wonderful" and other movies,
>>but now her character has teenage kids. (I thought she was great in
>>Some Kind of Wonderful).

While watching "Kate Brasher" the look of Mary Stuart Masterson reminds me a
lot of her character Watts in "Some Kind of Wonderful" with the short blond
hair. Only then she was about 20 years old, now she's 34 years old.

pi...@antispam.ca

Apr 16, 2001, 12:38:52 PM4/16/01

I love Some Kind of Wonderful, it still makes me cry.
I seldom watch her show because it's on a bad night.

---
To send email replace "antispam" with "sprint"