I need a copy of a Disney TV Movie

zreeves

Sep 23, 2004, 1:47:07 PM9/23/04
I need a copy of the Disney movies Halloweentown and Halloweentown II.
They are'nt available on DVD or VHS. Anyone got a copy they are
willing to share? I got 6 kids that are just dying to see these
again!! Allen.

David

Sep 23, 2004, 2:41:35 PM9/23/04

I'm guessing if you can wait until October they'll run on the Disney
channel about a dozen times.

Andy Jakcsy

Sep 23, 2004, 4:29:53 PM9/23/04
zreeves sez:

Trust me, Disney Channel will be showing these on the Wednesday and Thursday
preceding the premiere of "Halloweentown High"...so all you have to do is wait,
and you'll be able to tape 'em then...

----
If [Michael Moore] makes a mistake in [F 9/11], it's not that he's careless
with the facts ... It's that he suggests Bush is the cause of our problems,
when, in fact, Bush is just the result.
--The Libertarian Lessons of Fahrenheit 9/11

Mpoconnor7

Sep 23, 2004, 5:49:30 PM9/23/04
Try alt.video.tape-trading.

Michael O'Connor - Modern Renaissance Man

"The likelihood of one individual being correct increases in a direct
proportion to the intensity with which others try to prove him wrong"
James Mason from the movie "Heaven Can Wait".

Taylor Pratt

Sep 23, 2004, 5:38:28 PM9/23/04
If you're Canadian, doesn't Family (http://www.family.ca/) air it like,
a billion times every year since it was first broadcasted on (U.S.)
Disney Channel? Get a Bell ExpressVu satellite dish system and hack or
subscribe underground. If you're nice to me, I'll tape BOTH for you and
mail it to you on VHS at (((no charge))). :-)

circu...@gmail.com

Eliza

Sep 23, 2004, 8:48:14 PM9/23/04
Disney Channel will be running both movies starting at 5pm ET on October 8
before Halloweentown III.
Eliza

Eliza's Country Music News
http://www.elizacountry.com