Where can I find the Complete Nielsen Ratings Online?

dark_h...@my-deja.com

Feb 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/14/00
Does anyone know where I can find the complete Primetime Nielsen
ratings online? I've been going to the SJMercury site, but recently
they haven't updated the ratings in about a week.

I've searched through many archives, and just can't seem to find
them....and I'm talking about the complete ratings, not just the top 10
or 20.

Thanx alot

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Lynn

Feb 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/14/00
dark_h...@my-deja.com wrote...

>Does anyone know where I can find the complete Primetime Nielsen
>ratings online? I've been going to the SJMercury site, but recently
>they haven't updated the ratings in about a week.

The SJMerc hasn't been updating anything very well for a while, so I'm
guessing they're going through some management change. The only other place
I've run across the entire ratings, plus season-to-date is
http://www.rickontv.com

Hopefully, the Merc will bounce back, 'cause the last time I checked Rick,
he hadn't updated either (and the YTDs were cut off, too.)

Lynn

Life is a search for the truth; and there is no truth
- Chinese Proverb

Maureen Goldman

Feb 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/14/00
dark_h...@my-deja.com wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can find the complete Primetime Nielsen
> ratings online? I've been going to the SJMercury site, but recently
> they haven't updated the ratings in about a week.
>

> I've searched through many archives, and just can't seem to find
> them....and I'm talking about the complete ratings, not just the top 10
> or 20.

Try http://www.rickontv.com/ The complete Nielsens are in the "latest
TV ratings" area, although I tend to find their font fairly hard to
read. Hopefully, the SJMercury site just slipped up for the week.

dark_h...@my-deja.com

Feb 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/15/00
In article <5mpgass1effmntuge...@4ax.com>,

Thanx for the info, your right, that font is screwed up.

I checked the SJMercury site again, they updated, but now they are just
showing the top 10 in the Nielsen's not the entire listing

Oh, well.

Patty Winter

Feb 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/15/00
In article <88c7di$q4i$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, <dark_h...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>I checked the SJMercury site again, they updated, but now they are just
>showing the top 10 in the Nielsen's not the entire listing

It sounds like you only read the main story and didn't click on the
link to Numbers that's at the top of the page (the only way to ever
get the full list, not just the summary at the bottom of the story).
The full list for Jan. 31-Feb. 6 is now there. (Dunno why they're
running a week behind now. But at least they still have them!)

Patty