E's 50 Most Wicked Women of Primetime - the list

Corwin2

Nov 13, 2004, 2:39:46 PM11/13/04
E's 50 Most Wicked Women of Primetime

50 Kristin Davis as Brooke on Melrose Place
49 Gena Lee Nolin as Neely Capshaw on Baywatch
48 Anne Robinson as Herself - Host on The Weakest Link
47 Diahann Carroll as "Dominique" Deveraux on Dynasty
46 Jerri Manthey as herself on Survivor: The Australian Outback

45 Christine Baranski as Maryann Thorpe on Cybill
44 Famke Janssen as Ava Moore on Nip/Tuck
43 Portia de Rossi as Nelle Porter on Ally McBeal
*and* Portia de Rossi as Lindsay on Arrested Development
42 Mila Kunis as Jackie on That '70s Show
41 Kathy Kinney as Mimi Bobeck on The Drew Carey Show

40 Eliza Dushku as Faith on Buffy the Vampire Slayer
39 Heather Locklear as Sammy Jo on Dynasty
38 Candice Bergen as Murphy Brown on Murphy Brown
37 Jennifer Saunders & Joanna Lumley as Edina & Patsy on Absolutely Fabulous
36 Jasmine Guy as Whitley Gilbert on A Different World

35 Chelsea Handler as herself, a prankster on Girls Behaving Badly
34 Kristen Johnston as Sally Solomon on "3rd Rock from the Sun
33 Jessica Walter as Lucille Bluth on Arrested Development
32 Lisa Kudrow as Ursula (Phoebe's evil twin) on Friends
31 Minnie Driver as Lorraine (Karen's rival) on Will & Grace

30 Melissa George as Lauren Reed on Alias
29 Karyn Parsons as Hilary Banks on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
28 Trish (aka gold digger) as herself on the 5th Bachelor (Jesse), crashed
fantasy date with Mandy
27 Rue McClanahan as Blanche Devereaux on The Golden Girls
26 Delta Burke as Suzanne Sugarbaker on Designing Women

25 Wendie Malick as Nina Van Horn on Just Shoot Me!"
24 Kathy Griffin as herself in Celebrity Mole: Hawaii
23 Janice Dickinson as her ugly has been self in America's Next Top Model
22 Penny Johnson Jerald as Sherry Palmer on 24
21 Miss Piggy of The Muppet Show

20 Marcia Cross as Dr. Kimberly Shaw on Melrose Place
19 Betty White as Sue Ann Nivens on (the) Mary Tyler Moore (show)
18 Rhea Perlman as Carla Tortelli on Cheers
17 Aida Turturro as Janice Soprano on The Sopranos
16 Morgan Fairchild as Constance Weldon on Flamingo Road

15 Katey Sagal as Peg Bundy on Married... with Children
14 Joanna Cassidy as Margaret Chenowith (Brenda's mother) on Six Feet Under
13 Lisa Whelchel as Blair Warner on The Facts of Life
12 Donna Mills as Abby on Knots Landing
11 Megan Mullally as Karen on Will & Grace

10 Shannen Doherty as herself in real life after the camera stopped on Beverly
Hills, 90210
9 Laura Leighton as Sydney Andrews, Jane's sister on Melrose Place
8 Roseanne .... as Roseanne Conner on Roseanne and then as herself in real life
7 Melinda Clarke as Julie, Marissa's mom on The O.C.
6 Nicolette Sheridan as Edie on Desperate Housewives

5 Kim Cattrall as Samantha Jones on Sex and the City
4 Tiffani-Amber Thiessen as Valerie Malone on Beverly Hills, 90210
3 Omarosa as herself on The Apprentice
2 Heather Locklear as Amanda Woodward on Melrose Place
1 Joan Collins as Alexis Carrington on Dynasty

???
Heather Locklear twice

???
Knots Landing 1 (& 1 mention)
Arrested Development 1 1/2
Will & Grace, 2
Dynasty 3
Melrose Place 4

???
Current Shows (Will & Grace, Arrested Development, The O.C., Desperate
Housewives and a mention, North Shore)

Jack Ak

Nov 13, 2004, 4:19:22 PM11/13/04
On 13 Nov 2004 19:39:46 GMT, cor...@aol.comamber (Corwin2) wrote:

>E's 50 Most Wicked Women of Primetime

>5 Kim Cattrall as Samantha Jones on Sex and the City
>4 Tiffani-Amber Thiessen as Valerie Malone on Beverly Hills, 90210
>3 Omarosa as herself on The Apprentice
>2 Heather Locklear as Amanda Woodward on Melrose Place
>1 Joan Collins as Alexis Carrington on Dynasty
>

>???
>Heather Locklear twice
>
>???
>Knots Landing 1 (& 1 mention)
>Arrested Development 1 1/2
>Will & Grace, 2
>Dynasty 3
>Melrose Place 4
>
>???
>Current Shows (Will & Grace, Arrested Development, The O.C., Desperate
>Housewives and a mention, North Shore)

The characters portrayed are wicked, not the actresses.
The listing should have shown the name of the character
followed by the actress's name.

Amanda Woodward on Melrose Place is wicked, not
Heather Locklear.

I don't watch "Current Shows" so I can't argue whether the
recognition is deserved.

Melroseman

Nov 13, 2004, 7:40:33 PM11/13/04
> Melrose Place 4

Yay Melrose!!

Though this list is a bit whacked with comic quackers and psycho mad
bombers being compared. Plus DH's "Edie"?? We barely know her.

Van Bagnol

Nov 14, 2004, 5:53:38 AM11/14/04
In article <3stcp0hdmmd74n3fn...@4ax.com>,
Jack Ak <akj...@excite.com> wrote:

Then how about past shows:

Mary Ramsey (or was it Mary Jane Applebee?) on _I Love Lucy_
Catwoman (Julie Newmar, Eartha Kitt, take your pick) on _Batman_
Jeannie's sister Jeannie (with the dark hair) on _I Dream of Jeannie_
Endora on _Bewitched_
Serena on _Bewitched_
Eva Grubb on _Gilligan's Island_
Rosalind Shays on _L.A. Law_
Mrs. Drysdale on _The Beverly Hillbillies_
Liza Colby (at one time) on _All My Children_

Women on current shows whom I'd add:

Maria on _Apprentice 2_ (though Omarosa is still the Queen)

Van
--
Van Bagnol / n p c o m p l e t e at bagnol dot com / c r l at bagnol dot com
...enjoys Theatre / Windsurfing / Skydiving / Mountain Biking